Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right now, it didn't matter that he was her son, all she could remember was the way he groaned with pleasure as she used her mouth, and the way he looked at her with such lust. She yelped loudly as her speed increased. Her fingers curled against the shower wall, her nails trying to dig into it. Her eyes opened wide and her head whipped back, her mouth open in a silent scream as her body shuddered with wave after wave of pleasure from her orgasm.

She let out quiet moans and small, sharp yelps as the pleasure filled her. It had been far too long since she had had any type of release, and her orgasm was so intense that she was having trouble keeping enough concentration to stay standing. Her fingers slowly uncurled from against the wall as her hand slowed and finally stopped rubbing her clitoris, dropping to her side. She lay there as the water slowly became cooler with every passing second.

Finally, she quickly cleaned herself off before the water became too cold and exited the shower. Stepping into the bedroom, she collapsed on the bed and lay there nude to dry herself in the cool air. She suddenly felt very uncomfortable with herself. Not only had she gotten so aroused by giving her son a blowjob, but she had also masturbated to the thought of it.

She could understand his reasons for getting so excited about it, he was an 18 year old boy, and with what she had been doing for him, it would have been impossible for him not to become so excited. She was a 38 year old woman, however. She should be more level headed about things than this, and not let her libido control her so much.

Her misgivings were starting to slowly come back to her. She felt very dirty about the deal she had just made, but she couldn't back out now. She had told him she would continue using her mouth on him, and she had never backed out of anything she had told him since he was very young. It had always been a silent understanding between them that when one of them said they would do something, that they would do it.

So she would continue with their arrangement against her better judgment as long as his grades continued, but she would have to try and control herself better...