Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed genuinely at that comment.

"Mom, you know I would never lie to you, so I'm not going to try to sugar coat this. Your ti... breasts have a slight sag to them, but it would be impossible for that not to be the case. They're still more firm than anyone I've seen your age, and they're naturally large. You have a great ass from what I've seen of it, and aside from a little bit of excess, you have a mostly flat tummy. Add that to the fact that you have one of the cutest faces I have ever seen and any man in his right mind wouldn't be able to resist you."

His sincerity was finally able to break through her shell with those last statements. She smiled and blushed. Looking away with embarrassment from receiving the attention she had been so eagerly craving for the last several years.

"Do you really think that about me?" She asked sheepishly.

"Absolutely. I would prefer your body over someone likes hers any day." Gesturing toward the television. "You're real. You have a real body. A very attractive body, plus a very cute face."

"You think I'm cute?" she asked in a shy voice. It had been so many years since someone had last admired her that she felt like a schoolgirl with butterflies in her stomach.

She watched the way he was looking at her body and looked down at herself. She was wearing another nightgown, not having put on real clothes in several days. Her leg tucked under herself was causing quite a bit of her leg to show off, and the low-cut neckline showed off ample cleavage.

She stood from the couch, moving into the center of the room, between her son and the television. She reached down and began to lift the nightgown up into her hands at waist level, revealing a pair of plain white panties underneath. She began to lift it further upwards, but stopped just above her naval. She had exposed herself to her son twice before this, but those times were different from now. Before, she had been uncomfortable with her son staring at her, but did it nonetheless.

This time, however, she wanted him to see her. She wanted his hungry eyes to burn into her body as she drank his eager attention like an elixir.

Finally she lifted the nightgown over her head, causing her exposed breasts to shove outward as her back arched forward to lift the nightgown over her head.

He hadn't known what she had been doing at first, but quickly came to understand as she began to lift her nightgown up. He had been rather disheartened to see her in panties, but the chance to view most of her body again was something that he would not let be spoiled by that.

She lifted the nightgown above her head and tossed it to the ground, looking back at him.

She smiled as she saw how quickly his eyes darted around her body, always coming back to her breasts. She knew how much he liked them. He still often tried to get her to remove her top for him, to which she had refused each time.

She moved her hands to her chest and cupped her breasts from underneath, lifting them and squeezing them together somewhat. She gave him a wry smile as she spoke. "Do you really like my..." She paused for a moment, debating on her words, but finally decided. "My... "tits" so much?" She asked him.

He nodded emphatically. His mother was not a prude, but she was very proper in her speech and did not like cursing, nor derogatory terms such as tits. To hear her say that, with her breasts cupped in her hands made his already raging erection strain his boxers.

She smiled and let her breasts go. She turned around, sticking her behind out for a better view.

"And I think you said you liked my butt?" she asked.

He stared at her round ass sticking out and nodded once again. She did not have a large ass, but that was probably a good thing. If it had been large, it probably would not have handled as well over time. As it was now, it was just large and round enough for her panties to barely cover it completely.

"Very much so." He stated, his heart beating what felt like a thousand beats a second.

She smiled once again and turned to him, giving him a full view of her exposed breasts. Subconsciously, she knew that she was simply fishing for compliments. She was mentally exhausted from the last several days. She felt completely drained, but right now, it didn't matter that he was her son. All that mattered to her right now was his attention. After years of being made to feel so unattractive by her husband, she was willing to do almost anything for the attention of a man right now, and her son was the young man who was closest and most attracted to her.

She moved towards him, gesturing for him to remove his boxers. He eagerly complied as she began to sink to her knees in front of him on the floor in front of the couch. She hadn't taken care of him in several days, and she knew that must have been tough on him.

She grabbed his erection with her fingers and leaned forward, running her tongue from base to tip. He jumped in excitement at the feeling. She knew how she could get his approval right now, and exposing herself to him was only part of it. She wasn't going to just use her mouth as she had been for the last several months. She was going to give him a real blowjob, something unlike anything he had experienced. She wanted to thank him in her own way for being so good to her the last several days. She was going to give him the best blowjob she knew how to give.

Her tongue moved up and down his cock, covering it with her saliva. She enjoyed the sounds he made as she took him into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down in quick succession. She stopped bobbing her head, with his cock still deep in her mouth and began to swirl her tongue around in her mouth, stimulating him with it.

She slowly lifted her head until his erection had left her mouth with a loud "pop". He was out of breathe, a look of wild surprise and pleasure in his eyes at the feelings she was giving him. It brought a smile to her face as she lowered herself back down.

He thought she was taking him back into her mouth, but she kept going lower, until finally her tongue left her mouth once again and made contact with his balls.

He jumped and let out a yelp in surprise at the sensation, and she continued. His moans became much louder.

She smiled at his reaction and continued her work. She gently licked his balls with the tip of her tongue as he groaned in pleasure. Her head moved forward to suck one of his balls into her mouth as her hand moved up and down on his cock, her saliva causing her fingers to easily glide up and down.

His moans were arousing her incredibly. Each time she ran her tongue over his balls, the sounds of pleasure he was making were causing her body to shudder. She used one hand to hold his cock in place while her other hand moved to her breasts. She squeezed and fondled her own breasts for several moments before her hand began to travel down her tummy.

She was using her lips to suck on one of his balls by the time her fingertips disappeared under her panties. She inserted two fingers into herself and began to move them in and out, causing her to moan loudly and yelp in pleasure.

He looked down at her as she started moaning and nearly lost control of himself. The sight of his topless mother, on her knee's with one of his balls in her mouth and her hand furiously working away in her panties made him almost blow his load on her face right then and there.

She lifted her head up and brought his cock back into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on his lap once again.

He was as lost in the act as she was by this point. His hands lifted to the back of her head and wrapped into her hair as she worked his cock with her mouth and tongue. He began to apply pressure to the back of her head as she went down, guiding her as he saw her arm furiously working her own pussy.

"Oh god, Mom.... I'm gonna cum." He managed to say between exasperated breathes.

She had been finishing him with her hand for so long that her head began to lift off of his cock instinctively. This time, however, his hands were on the back of her head. As she tried to pull away, his hands pushed her head back down, feeding his cock back into her mouth.

A muffled "mph!" was the only protest she was able to give before she felt her son begin to fill her mouth with his seed. The act of him doing it, the feeling of him cumming in her mouth made her climax as her fingers continued to rub her clitoris in her panties. "Oh god, Mom! Mom! Oh god! Ugh! Mom!" was all he kept repeating while her body filled with ecstasy as he continued to cum in her mouth.

Each time his cock twitched in her mouth and sent another spurt onto her tongue, a wave of pleasure erupted through her as she continued to rub her clitoris with her fingers. His hands remained on the back of her head, though it wasn't necessary as the orgasm she was experiencing was dependent upon the cock in her mouth.

Soon, he stopped cumming and his hands fell from the top of her head. She pulled his cock out of her mouth with a "pop". She sat up and smiled at him, swallowing the last of his cum still on her tongue.

"Mom... that was... incredible..." he said, between breaths as he collapsed back onto the couch. It had felt so amazing to finally cum in her mouth. The only evidence of his orgasm showing itself as twitches in his mother's throat.

She smiled up at him, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I figured you have been so sweet to me the last several days, and I haven't been taking care of you, that I might make up for it." She said as she put her nightgown back on.

He grinned at her, "And there's not even a need for a towel this time." He said with a curt laugh.

He watched as her eyes widened at his comment and she looked away quickly, her cheeks turning red. Even with everything they had just done, she still felt embarrassed with him making comments about it.

She stood and turned away from him, picking up her nightgown and slipping it back on to his disappointment. "We had best be getting to bed. It's late and you have school tomorrow."

"Ugh, it's the last month of school. Most of the seniors don't even show up anyway." He said.

"I don't care! YOU are not most seniors. You will go to school until the last day without exception." She stated flatly, with parental authority.

He nodded, the thought of disagreeing with her not even present in his mind.

They both continued on to bed, with her giving him a kiss on the check at his door and proceeding to her own.

She laid in bed, still basking in the afterglow of her orgasm as she replayed the events of the night over in her head as she fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning, she was still replaying the events of the night over in her head, but with a much clearer mind. Walking around the house after he had left for school, cleaning for the first time in a week, feeling like a fool.

She recounted her emotions as it played out in her head once again. She had been neglected for so long, that in the state of mind she had been in for the last several days, it caused her to act like a naïve young girl when he had poured the compliments on her.

She didn't blame him, of course. She knew him too well to think that he was not complimenting her for his own personal gain, he was being sincere, and in her mentally exhausted state of mind, that had been enough to push her to do things she would never have done otherwise just for more attention.

"You're such a fool!" she yelled out for the hundredth time today.

She sighed and sat on the couch. She wasn't even very upset at most of the things that had happened the night before. She was still the smallest bit uncomfortable with the fact that she had almost completely disrobed in front of him, but she half debated on doing it again. It had made her feel sexy to see the lust in his eyes.

She covered her eyes with her hand, hiding her face in embarrassment from the whole of the world as she remembered the things she had done to herself. Of all the things she had done and felt the night before, nothing weighed so heavily on her as the fact that she had masturbated in front of her son.

She still masturbated occasionally after helping him with her mouth, but she had come to terms with it eventually. She realized that she wasn't masturbating to her son, but simply taking care of her own arousal from the act itself. It would have been impossible to pleasure a man with her mouth, even her own son, and not get aroused, after all.

Last night was different, though. She had not only masturbated right in front of her son, but done it to thoughtsof her son. She would never do it in front of him again, she promised herself quietly.

Sitting alone on the couch in the living room, she was already beginning to feel very aroused from running through the night before in her head so many times. She ran through the moment of his climax in her head once again. She had lifted her head away on instinct, only to have him push her head back down and force her to take his load in her mouth.

She could have pulled her head away if she had wanted, of course. His grip on her had not been very tight, and even in his own heated delusions, she was sure if she made a fight of it, he would have let go. She had barely tried, though. She had never been much for the rough stuff, but for some reason, the way he held her head back down had made her so aroused that she experienced one of the best orgasms in recent memory.

She moaned as her fingers escaped into her panties once again, rubbing her clitoris and penetrating herself as she moaned loudly, working herself to yet another powerful orgasm...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home!" he called from the doorway, several hours later.

"I'm in the kitchen." She responded.

He dropped his mostly empty pack next to the door and proceeded to the kitchen, finding her looking through the fridge. She was wearing nothing but another nightgown, and he got a very good frame of her ass as she bent down to look on the bottom shelf, revealing a pair of baby blue cotton panties underneath.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a large grin on his face. His head cocked sideways to take in the view.

"Trying to decide what to make for dinner for the two of us." She said, looking back at him and seeing the look on his face. She was curious about the smile only for a moment before blushing deeply and standing upright, smoothing out the skirt of the nightgown.

"Why don't we just order something?" he asked, his head turning upright now that his view had been taken away.

"That's not a bad idea... pizza or Chinese?" she asked.

"Hmmm... pizza."

She nodded. "Alright, sounds good. Go get settled and I'll turn on the television and we can start watching the last of those movies. I'll order pizza in a little while."

He nodded and went upstairs to change and relax for a few minutes before finally coming back down.

---------------------------------------------------------

They had eaten their pizza during the second film. After it had ended, she took the opportunity to give him another blowjob. She gave him just as much attention as the previous night, though without the same level of enthusiasm as the night before, he had thought. When he was close to his orgasm, she briefly debated on pulling away as she had always done. She finally decided to keep him in her mouth, and soon felt her son's cum on her tongue once again.

She ignored the taste on her tongue as she swallowed his load. It didn't disgust her, but she had never exactly enjoyed the taste. She loved her son, though, and wanted to make him feel good, so she kept him in her mouth until he didn't have any more to give. Besides, it made her feel exceptionally aroused to swallow his load.

He lays back against the couch and looked down at her, trying to catch his breath. She smiled up at him, giving him the same motherly smile she had been giving him He lay there for several minutes recovering before he stood and grabbed his boxers from the floor, pulling them back on, still a bit out of breath as she sat there, trying to get her own breathing under control.

They both sat there in the quiet, hearing each other's quick breathing. She was about to announce that she should start the last movie, but before she had the chance, he spoke first.

"Hey, mom?" he asked.

"Yes?" she answered.

"I've been thinking... a lot... about last night... and the past week." He said.

She felt uncomfortable as he brought it up. It had been an unspoken rule that they hadn't discussed any of their "relief" sessions in any capacity, and until recently, he had been following that rule. She was unsure of where he was going with it, and stayed quiet, giving him time to speak before protested.

"I was thinking about what you did last night... what you were doing... I mean... while you were... "taking care" of me" he said.

She began to interject, to cut him off about whatever he was going to say. She still felt ashamed about masturbating in front of her son, she certainly didn't want him bringing it up.

He lifted up his hand to halt her next statement, and she remained quiet. She didn't like it, but he obviously wanted to say what was on his mind. She decided she would at least let him finish before she commented.

He turned to his side so that he was facing her, and reached forward, placing a hand on her bare leg.

"I was thinking about what you told me... about you and dad... about how you haven't had anyone to take care of your needs in years..." he said.

She blushed at his comment. She still felt embarrassed having given him so much information about her sex life. As he spoke, his hand very slowly crept up her leg, slow enough that she didn't notice as she concentrated on his words.

"I was thinking... about... well, you have been taking care of my needs the last several months... and that must have been really hard for you. To do those things when you didn't have anyone taking care of you..." he said. "I was thinking that maybe... maybe it should be your turn to be the one who gets taken care of."

As he finished speaking, his hand made contact with her cotton panties. The only thing between her son's fingers and her own vagina was a very thin layer of baby blue fabric.

She started at his comment, shock in her eyes, and then jumped as she felt his touch. She quickly scooted to the next cushion away from him, crossing her legs and placing both of her hands between them as if she were trying to protect her womanhood.

"Are you crazy!?" she demanded. "You can't touch me there! I am your mother!" she exclaimed. Looking down with a look that almost bordered on concern.

"Mom... It's..." He stopped himself. He didn't know what to say. He wanted to do it, for her as much as for himself. He wanted to touch her very badly, but he wasn't going to try and force the matter.

"It's just... I just... I feel really guilty, okay?" he said truthfully. Even if he tried his best acting, there was no way she wouldn't immediately see through it, so he told the truth.

"Guilty?" She asked. Not uncrossing her legs or removing her hands.

"Yes. Guilty." He stated, speaking as if it were a harsh truth for him to admit to. "You have been taking care of me since the end of last year. Every day as well, aside from a couple rare occurrences. You haven't had anyone to take care of your needs inyears, but all this time, you were taking care of my needs."

"Last night was proof enough that you have needs that aren't being met." He said. "and it's all I could think about today. Every time I tried to think of something else, I just thought about the fact that I've been so selfish."

"You haven't been selfish." She said quietly. "That isn't going to happen, though."