Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seareal
seareal
361 Followers

"But, mom..."

"No." she said bluntly. ''I'm sorry, but that is simply not going to happen." She repeated.

"I... fine... but..."

"Yes?" she asked as he trailed off.

"Just think about it, okay? I mean, I know you're my mom, but I love you, and I want to help you, just like you love me and have been helping me."

"I'm not going to think about it. I think it's time for bed."

------------------------------------------------------

That, it turned out, was one of the biggest lies she had told her son. After they had both gone to bed, she masturbated furiously. Her fingers hidden between her legs as they worked their way to an intense orgasm.

She felt somewhat ashamed by her actions, but the idea of having someone touch her there after so long was such a tempting offer.

---------------------------------------------------------

She had once had a very active sex life with her husband, but she had never really thought of herself as an overly sexual person. She had never felt irresistible urges before. Any time that she had felt aroused, she merely calmed herself until she felt under control again, but today she had no such luck.

As she knelt down on her knees between her son's legs, licking his balls while her other hand worked his shaft, it was unbearable to keep from touching herself. She finally knew how her son felt when he told her it just wasn't the same when he did it himself anymore. She had tried twice already to quell her own desire and failed. She still felt highly aroused. The offer was there, made by her son to take care of her needs.

She took one of his balls in her mouth, sucking as her tongue swirled around. His groans of pleasure intensifying at the feeling. She wanted someone to touch her, to pleasure her. She certainly didn't want that person to be her son, though. He had made the offer, however, and he was the only person right now who could take care of her.

She pulled her mouth away and enveloped his shaft between her lips, bobbing her head up and down as her tongue worked the underside of his cock furiously. She wanted desperately to touch herself. The only thing stopping her was the promise she had made to never do that in front of her son again.

Very soon he began to fill her mouth with his seed. She swallowed quickly as each spurt filled her mouth, pulling away finally when his orgasm had receded.

She pulled away, catching her breath as she sat down on the couch next to him. He put his boxers back on and sat catching his breathe.

They both sat quietly for several minutes before she finally spoke.

"I was thinking about what you said yesterday..."

He perked up as she spoke, looking over to her.

"... Yeah?" He asked.

She stared at the floor for nearly a minute, not saying anything as she contemplated his words. He began to become restless, feeling very nervous that she would be angry.

She was not sexually attracted to her son. She looked over at him, and only felt the same maternal feelings she had felt for him his entire life. When she looked at his face, she did not see a young attractive man, she saw her son. She knew, realistically, that he was a handsome young man, but she did not feel attracted to him in any sexual way, she couldn't, he was her son. But the idea of him touching her still kept her incredibly aroused.

"I was thinking about it... and... Okay." She said, so quietly he had to strain to hear her.

"Okay?" he asked.

She nodded, still staring at the floor. Her heart was pounding, and her breath was short, but she didn't think that she could look at him right now. "Okay..."

His eyes were wide. He hadn't expected her to say this, it shocked him into inaction. He had been eager to touch her for a very long time, and now he had finally gotten his chance. He wished he could touch her all over, but he wouldn't push his luck. Finally her approval won out against his apprehension.

He scooted over on the couch to sit next to her, nearly shaking with apprehension. He reached his hand over to her, placing it on her leg. The moment his hand touched her leg, she jumped slightly, letting out a small surprised yelp.

His hand began to travel slowly up her leg. As his hand reached the top of her leg, she began to spread her legs reluctantly. When there was enough room for his fingers, he gently began to rub her panties, applying only light pressure with his fingertips.

Her eyes opened wide as her head bolted upright as a loud gasp escaped her wide open lips. The sensation of someone other than herself touching her for the first time in a year, even as lightly as he was touching her, sent lightning bolts throughout her body.

She sat there, biting her lower lip. It felt so good to have him touch her, but it was a bit awkward at the same time. He was her son, after all, he shouldn't be making her feel this way.

But he was, she decided. She needed to just put the fact that he was her son out of her mind, for right now, at least. She wanted to enjoy the pleasure he was giving her, and it would be impossible if she kept fixating on these details.

She closed her eyes as her head slowly began to sink back, softly moaning as he touched her. It was certain that he wasn't skilled at this, and he was having some difficulty finding where to keep his attention. She tried to indicate which areas to concentrate on by moaning louder than normal when he touched them, but he was not getting a good grasp of what he was doing. She couldn't blame him, though. From what he had told her, this was most likely his first time touching a woman, and he was probably as nervous as she was.

His hand began to continue upwards along her panties and lifting onto her belly. He quickly began to push his fingers beneath the waistband of her panties as he reached lower towards her pussy. He stopped for a moment as he fingers crossed the pubic hair that the white cotton had been hiding.

She looked away from him, her cheeks a shade of very bright red as she crossed her legs, keeping him from going any lower. She may not watch pornography, but she wasn't old enough to know that men liked women who were shaved.

"Sorry..." she said with embarrassment, still looking away from him.

"For what?" he asked.

She stayed quiet for several moments, thinking about how awkward it was to talk with her son about this.

"I haven't shaved my... down there... in quite a while... I figured since your father was so uninterested in even seeing me naked, that it was one less thing for me to worry about..."

He smiled at her, even though she couldn't see it with her head turned away.

"That's okay, mom. You may not believe this, but I actually like a bit of hair down there."

She turned her head quickly, bringing his smiling face into view.

"Really?" She asked in a disbelieving tone.

"Yeah. I mean... Not completely unmanaged hair, of course... but I actually think a nice and trimmed pussy is..." he stopped to clear his throat, her eyes wide at hearing the word come out of his mouth. He wished he had caught himself before he had said that. "I find it kind of hot..." He finished off with.

She smiled at him. He had once again helped her to feel less self-conscious about herself.

"Can I... see it?" he asked boldly.

Her eyes widened, and she though immediately of refusing his request. However, her current state of arousal was quickly beginning to outweigh her sense of uncertainty about what they were doing. She thought about it for a moment.

"You want to see my... "pussy"?" She asked. She did not like speaking that way, but it made her feel somewhat naughty to say dirty words. And she knew from the way he had reacted when she called her own breasts "tits" that he enjoyed it too.

He head nodded like a bobble head. He couldn't believe what she had just said. He knew that it was barely even a dirty word, but to hear her say something like "pussy" was so completely uncharacteristic, and very hot.

Her hands moved down to the bottom of her nightgown, lifting it to her belly so that she could place her fingers beneath the waistband of the panties. She lifted herself off the couch by 2 inches so that she could lower them down her legs, bringing her knees up to her chest to help her pull them from her ankles.

He kept his eyes on her hips the whole time. As soon as she began lowering her panties, her pubic hair, and shortly after her pussy came into view. He stared and began to note every small detail to memory, since he wasn't sure this would happen again.

He was somewhat relieved at her pubic hair. When she said that she hadn't shaved in quite some time, he half expected to find an overgrown jungle of pubic hair. He had seen more than his fair share of porn, and some of the women were nearly apelike with the amount of pubic hair they sported. His mother, however, merely had a feathery tuft of dark hair that trailed from where her legs met her body down to meet her pussy in a triangle shape. It could definitely use a bit of trimming, but it was acceptable, he decided, and very arousing to see.

She blushed with embarrassment at the situation, but made no move to stop him as his hand reached down to make contact with her womanhood. She spread her legs once again to give him more access.

She gasped loudly as his fingers made direct contact with her pussy. He smiled at her reaction as he started to rub her.

She moaned as he touched her labia, moving his fingers around, touching every part of her until his fingers made contact with her clitoris. She gasped, yelping in surprised pleasure.

"There?" he asked

She nodded emphatically as he smiled and continued to rub her clit with varying degrees of pressure and speed. She continued to moan in pleasure as he rubbed her clit, bringing her closer and closer to climax.

He found his mother to be a very cute woman, and she even looked cute now. He smiled as he saw the way she bit her lower lip and the way her eyes closed, only to flutter open again in an almost surprised look when he did something very noteworthy that caused her more pleasure.

He watched her covered breasts lift up and down with every deep breath she took. Looking at her face, he saw how cute she looked when she was in pleasure. Her eyes were very lightly closed, her head back, with her teeth softly biting her bottom lip.

He suddenly stopped, causing her eyes to open back up. He looked into her eyes and smiled at how pretty her they were. He removed his hand and began to lift himself up.

"What are you doing?" She asked, barely able to contain herself from telling him to keep going.

"I'm going to use my mouth." He stated as he began to move between her legs.

"You're what!?" she demanded in a shocked tone.

"I want to give you the same pleasure you give me. I know how amazing it feels when you use your mouth on me, and I'm going to do the same for you."

He was between her legs now, her pussy several inches from his face. Part of her wanted to yell at him and tell him he was being ridiculous, but another part of her wanted to grab his face and bury it between her legs.

He stared at her pussy in front of him. Aside from videos, this was the first time he had ever seen a woman. He nervously moved his face forward and licked her tentatively. Electricity shot through her entire body at the sensation of his tongue. She yelped loudly in surprise, digging her fingernails into the couch cushion.

He continued to lick her in different places. He was very eager, but his lack of experience was beginning to stall her orgasm. She reached down and began to run her fingers through his hair with maternal affection as she looked down at her son between her legs licking her.

She reached her other hand down finally and moved his head so that his mouth was placed over her clitoris. His began to lick her clit, swiping his tongue back and forth with naïve enthusiasm.

She moaned loudly. He was definitely inexperienced, but he was doing a good enough job to bring her immense amounts of pleasure once again. She moaned, finally releasing his head as he continued to pay attention to her clit, trying to judge from the sounds she was making which movements of his tongue were the best.

She sucked air between her teeth as he continued, feeling her pleasure building up. He tried his hardest to do a good job, still very clueless about what to do. He paid close attention to her clit as she had directed him to, and soon she was moaning loudly.

Her breath was coming in small, quick gasps as her breasts heaved up and down with each breath. She dug her fingernails into the couch as pleasure filled her body. Even during an orgasm, she was never very loud, but her quiet, yet audible moans and yelps of pleasure gave him enough to let him know that he shouldn't stop.

"Cumming..." was the only word she managed to squeak out as she kept her eyes held tightly shut, her bottom lip between her teeth.

Her back arched as the pleasure ran throughout her body. Her arms began to shake from the strength with which she dug her fingernails into the cushion.

He tried to keep up with her movements, but it was very difficult. Her hips moved up and down in a rhythmic motion as she grinded her pussy against her son's mouth.

She felt herself coming down from her pleasure, still giving small yelps as his tongue flicked her clit, until finally she reached down and pulled his head away.

He looked up at her, seeing the serene look on her face as she smiled down at him. He moved himself to the cushion next to her and smiled as he wiped the excess wetness from his mouth.

He had seen pornography videos often enough, but for the first time, looking at his mother, he finally understood what people meant when they referred to "afterglow". Her skin was glistening with a very light laying of sweat as she laid back against the couch and smiled.

Finally, she smiled and leaned over, giving him a light kiss on the cheek before she stood on shaky legs as she tried to put her panties back on once again.

"I think it's time for bed." She said softly.

He stood up, not giving any complaint as he followed her up the stairs.

She gave him another kiss on the cheek at his door before turning to go down the hall to her own room. Before she could turn away, however, he pulled her in for a deep hug, holding her body close to his. "I love you, mom."

"I love you too, sweetie." She said, wrapping her arms around him as she laid her head on his shoulder, standing like that for several seconds.

Finally she pulled away and he went into his own room. As soon as she was in her own room, she lifted the nightgown off and removed the damp panties and lay down in her own bed, bundling herself in her blankets and basking in her own contentment.

Now she fully understood what he had meant when he had told her it was so hard for him to masturbate himself after she had stopped taking care of him. For the first time in a very long time.

Her final thought before falling into a deep sleep was that she was afraid she may not be able to feel this way without his help again...

TO BE CONTINUED...

seareal
seareal
361 Followers