Mom's Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,311 Followers

“Uh.. yea..he..uh..can’t grip the soap” I replied.

“O.K. Well, he’s getting a sponge bath tonight. I’m not getting in that stall with him” he said and left.

I never left my room that night and went to sleep early.

The next morning I got up to find Will was still there. He decided to take a couple of hours off and take Tim to the doctors to get his bandages off. I was relieved that I didn’t have to be the one to take him.

I had been over the events with Tim again and again in my mind. There was no doubt that I had been just as guilty, if not more so, as he was. I couldn’t figure it out. My marriage was solid and while we didn’t exactly go at it like newlyweds, we still had sex occasionally. I just figured that the drop in my sex drive was a result of going through menopause. But since yesterday it seems that my sexual energy was in overdrive! When I allowed myself to think about it my pulse would race and I immediately got wet! The thing that scared me the most though was how intense my orgasm had been with Tim. It still raised goose bumps on my arm when I think of it. How could something so wrong feel that good?

I decided that the best thing to do was speak to Tim when he got back and find a way to put this all behind us. Maybe in time we could forget the whole thing.

I made breakfast and then my bed and was about to jump in the shower when I heard Tim and Will come in. I threw a short robe on and went out to the kitchen.

“Well, how did it go?” I asked, trying to sound normal.

“Uh..o.k.” Tim responded.

I could see him giving me the once over in the robe and it gave me a flush of emotion.

“Yea, the doctor said his hands look great. He should be fine” Will said. “I’m going to grab my things and head off”

“Uh..allright” I replied.

Will left the room and Tim and I just stood there in awkward silence for a moment.

“Uhm…when your Dad has left, come and see me. I think we should talk” I said in a hushed tone.

“Oh…o.k.! Sure Mom!” Tim responded, his mood brightening right away.

I walked back to my room thinking about Tim’s reaction. Maybe he was just as anxious to talk it out and get it behind us as I was.

I figured I had enough time to grab a quick shower before Will left, so I discarded my robe and went in. The hot water felt good and seemed to ease my anxiety. I quickly soaped up and rinsed off and started on my hair. As soon as I had finished rinsing my hair the door to the stall suddenly opened and Tim stepped in!

“Tim!! What are you doing??!!!” I screamed as I tried covering up, placing one hand across my breasts and another over my crotch.

“You…..you.. said you wanted to talk to me” he answered, confused.

I took one hand off my crotch and quickly shut off the water, then returned it. With the size of the stall we were practically touching.

“I didn’t mean in here!” I scolded him.

He had a confused and disappointed look on his face. I looked at him for a moment, feeling the heat generated from our two bodies close proximity.

“What did you think I meant?” I asked

“Uh….I….thought…you……uh….” he started and stammered, his eyes looking into mine for a sign of acknowledgement.

I knew exactly what he thought and I didn’t want to admit it. I stood there watching him struggle to put it into words.

Suddenly Tim leaned in and pressed his lips to mine!

“Mmmmmmmmmphhh!!!” I moaned against his unanticipated kiss, trying to break away, but not wanting to remove my hands from my breasts and crotch.

Tim pressed the kiss firmer, slowly swaying his head up and down. I felt a tingling rush through me and my mind start to drift as the kiss began to get to me. My resistance drained as, despite my intentions, I began to kiss him back!

I called on my last once of will and pushed Tim back, breaking the kiss.

“Please…please get out and we will talk about this in my room” I said, short of breath.

Tim reluctantly turned and left the stall, grabbing the towel I had hung just outside. I stood there trying to compose myself and catch my breath. When I felt ready I left the stall and realized that Tim had taken the only towel. I grabbed an old robe I had left there and put it on. I grabbed a comb and dragged it through my hair and then pulled the robe closed and tied the belt. What I hadn’t thought of was that the robe was a very thin cotton and absorbed all the water on my body, leaving it plastered to my body. It outlined every curve, not to mention the nipples on my breasts. I had no alternative but to leave it on and go speak to Tim.

As I left the bathroom and stepped into my bedroom I saw Tim standing there with the towel wrapped around his waist. He turned to look at me and his eyes widened as he watched me walk towards him in a robe that looked like a second skin.

“We need to talk about this Tim” I started. “This can’t continue.”

“Mom…I’m sorry, but I can’t help myself” Tim said. “Since the other day, it’s all I can think about!”

“Well you have to try and put it behind you. Someday you’ll meet someone that can fill this role with you” I said. “It’s just not right!”

“No, you don’t understand Mom!” he insisted. “It’s not just that we had sex. It’s about you Mom!

“I…I.. don’t…..” I said, not quite understanding.

“Mom, your so sexy!!” Tim said, his eyes roving over my frame. “All I can think about is how you smell, how you look, how soft your skin is and…and…”

“Stop it Tim!!” I shouted, turning away from him.

I shut my eyes as if that would block out what he was saying. The truth was that he was getting to me. As he spoke I felt a tingling that started in my crotch and slowly spread within me.

“I..I can close my eyes and it’s as if we’re back in the shower.” Tim said. “ I can feel my arms around you and we’re kissing and my body is sliding against yours. Then you’re taking a hold of my dick and lining it up and then pulling me inside you!! Aw God Mom, it felt so good!!”

His words were going right through me. I was swept away, back to that moment, and reliving it. My body was betraying me as the tingling turned into desire. I could feel my nipples harden against my robe and my juices flowing freely between my legs until I was enveloped by it. It was as if I was having an out of body experience as I turned to face Tim. I could see he was feeling the same way by the erection that now tented the front of the towel. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they reached down and untied the belt to my robe. I pulled it apart, the material caressing my breasts and extended nipples as I felt the cool air hit my body. I slowly slid it off my shoulders, my eyes on Tim as he watched me intently. I let the robe fall to the floor as I stood in front of my son completely naked!

I stepped towards him and slid my fingers inside the edge of the towel, tugging it until it came loose and fell to the floor! I slid my arms up around his shoulders as he wrapped his around my waist and our parted lips merged in a deep kiss! The moment our lips touched a fire burst between us and the kiss immediately surged to a torrent of passion. We kissed hungrily, our hands sweeping over each other. Every sense of right and wrong left me as I could only concentrate on the overwhelming fervor that had overtaken me!

I pulled Tim back, never breaking our embrace, and felt the edge of my bed hit the back of my leg. I climbed on to it, pulling him with me as we slowly crawled across it. When we in the center we slowly lay back as Tim came to rest on top of me. The feeling of his body pressed on mine drove my desire to new depths as I spread my legs and felt his shaft flatten against my weeping gash. We continued to kiss ferociously, our tongues lashing against each other as we thrust our groins together.

For a brief moment, deep in the recesses of my mind I thought I could still stop this if I concentrated on who I was with. But, I quickly realized that it was the fact that I was with my own son that made this so irresistibly lustful! This very thought sent another charge through me and my need to have my son inside me became more than I could bear!

I shoved my ass down into the mattress, creating just enough room between my groin and his shaft to allow the head to slip into the outer lips of my famished gash. I quickly wrapped my legs around Tim’s waist and with my heels on his ass, pulled him in. He immediately understood and began to push as his throbbing erection slid inside me, cleaving the folds of my saturated canal!

“OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I moaned as Tim bottomed out inside me. I was completely out of breath as little spasms fired off from my pussy and spread through my body.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Mom, you feel soooo goooooddddd!!!!” Tim moaned as he began to piston in and out of me in short strokes

I was never so turned on in my life and my drooling slit seemed to be exclaiming it, as I was soaked and wide open to Tim.

I clawed at his back and thrust my hips in small circles back up at his every jab. I thought the pleasure flowing through every fiber of my body would drive me insane!

I looked up at Tim and could see the love and lust in his eyes and knew he was feeling everything I was.

He leaned in, holding his weight on his elbows, which caused his shaft to rub harder against my clit.

“GOD YES TIM!!!!!!!!!!!” I moaned, churning my hips up against his thrusting rod with wild abandonment. The moment was so intense I knew it wouldn’t last long, the need for release was too great!

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH” Tim moaned, lunging his shaft deep inside me with greater and greater speed.

We were lost in an incredibly urgent lovemaking, driving at one another as if we could somehow pull ourselves closer together!

“OHHHHHHHH TIMMMMM!!!!! YESSSSS!! OHHHHHH GGODDDD!!!!!!!” I exclaimed deliriously.

I pulled his head down, capturing his mouth with mine and kissing him with sexual desperation. He returned the kiss with equal force, grinding his mouth on mine. I grabbed his ass in my hands and franticly pulled him towards me, shoving my clit down over the top edge of his sex wand. I was completely lost in our frantic rapture, never wanting it to end, yet yearning for the climax I was heading to.

My orgasm started deep inside me and came on me like a runaway train, driving right through me.

“OOHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” I screamed as my pussy gripped Tim’s shaft like a fist, clinging to it and spasming all around it!! My entire body went rigid and the hair on my arms stood on end as I came with an intensity I had never imagined possible.

At the same time I could feel his cock expand and twitch inside me, shooting off the first round of his fiery, thick seamen deep inside me!

“OOHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!” Tim groaned as his shaft spurted stream after stream, hosing down my inner walls and sending my senses reeling.

I was out of my mind with sexual pleasure as I shook and clung beneath my son, my orgasm seeming to be endless.

OHHHHHHHHHH TIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried as the ecstasy continued to wash over me.

We clutched at one another, shivering through our mutual orgasms until the last small twitch in each of us subsided.

I could feel his erection slowly shrink until it slithered out of my gash with a small plop. We lay there for several long moments trying to catch our breath, my pussy still throbbing. Finally Tim rolled off me and we lay there side by side. Sleep came over me quickly, my body totally worn out.

Chapter 6

When I awoke Tim was still there beside me, sleeping. I had some time to think about what had happened and to my surprise I felt no regret. I had just had the most incredible sexual experience of my life and I realized that regret would be a waste of effort. My body betrayed my sense of right and wrong twice now and I knew it would again. Maybe it would just be best to try to avoid being placed in a position where this can happen again. A good first step would be to get the hell out of bed before Tim wakes up!

I started to roll over to the side of the bed when I felt Tim begin to stir and I froze!

Tim started blinking rapidly as his eyes fought to open. He finally focused, looking into my eyes. We were both on our sides, facing one another.

“Hi” I said in a low whisper.

“Hi” he answered.

“I…I was just getting up.” I said

“Oh. Uh… Mom, are you mad?” he asked.

“Uh..no…I’m not mad” I replied.

“Good” Tim said smiling. “I wouldn’t want you mad again like last time”

“Well, you know I’m not exactly proud of what we’ve done” I said. “It really is wrong on so many different levels.”

“I suppose” he said, staring into my eyes and lightly caressing my arm with his fingertips.

Tim grabbed the edge of the sheet and slowly pulled it down, gradually exposing my breasts. I had a knee-jerk reaction to pull them back, but stopped as I watched his gaze scan over me. It gave me an absolute thrill to watch the way he looked at my body.

“God Mom, you’re so hot!” he exclaimed, his fingers wandering up my arm and down my chest before lightly running across my breasts.

The hair on my arms stood up from his light caress and I could feel a tingling starting between my legs. Tim leaned in and placed his lips on mine, kissing me softly. The kiss lingered for several moments and I did nothing to stop it. I could feel the desire welling up in me and remembered my thoughts about trying to avoid these situations. My mind struggled for a brief moment with this, but this kiss was intoxicating and rendered me immobile.

Tim slowly pulled back, our lips gradually peeling apart, as we caught our breath.

“I..uh…I…need to…uh…get up…and..and….get…dressed.” I stuttered, staring at his lips.

“Uh huh” Tim whispered and brought his mouth back towards mine.

All will to leave left me as I wrapped my arms around him and met his mouth with mine in a deep, open mouth kiss. Our mouths gently ground together in a soulful french kiss as I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he pulled me tight to him. Our hands slowly swept up and down each other as the kiss continued and our tongues intertwined.

We lay there, making out for quite some time, languishing in this delicious embrace. My hands slowly ran down his back and then up his sides before slithering in between our groins. I ran my fingertips lightly up his erection and then took it into my hand, gently stroking it. Tim seemed to be inspired by this as his hand reached down and his fingers lightly caressed the lips of my pussy. Our kiss went on and on as our breathing became more ragged.

My hand was now fondling his rod, running my nails up the underside and then softly gripping it and stroking it downward. Tim’s two fingers delicately ran up and down my slit, causing my body to release my juices and lubricate his caress. He slowly inserted one, then two fingers into my quickly flooding canal, gently moving them in and out.

This methodical session had me in heaven, never wanting it to end. It reminded me of when I was in high school and making out with my boyfriend in his car. I let him go to third base, but never all the way. The difference now was that this was my son and I had every intention of seeing this all the way through.

We continued our kissing and stroking until our desire reached a fevered pitch.

“OHHHHHHHH Tim!!!” Ohhhh, honey!!!! I groaned, my need for him overwhelming.

He reacted quickly, moving between my outstretched legs. His cock grazed against my weeping slit, sending chills through my crotch. We moved in unison as he lifted his hips and I pushed my ass into the bed, allowing the head of his cock to line up with the entrance of my pussy. He gently pushed forward, the head of his cock piercing my opening and then the rest of his rod sliding deep inside me.

We rutted tenderly, enjoying the feeling of our union. Tim slowly withdrew, his cock head nearly escaping, before slowly driving back inside me. I met every thrust with one of my own and then slowly shoved my ass down as he pulled back. We made mind numbing, slow, gently love for what seemed like hours. Our mouths met again in another deep, soulful kiss, tongues caressing, as our slow, steady thrusting continued. My entire body was tingling as I wallowed in the bliss of the gentle, unhurried lovemaking between my son and I.

While our first session was full of urgency and illicit lust, this was a soft, gentle mating of two people in love. My heart was full of emotion for my son-lover as he thrust in and out of me. I never wanted him to stop, wanting this moment to last forever as I lifted my crotch up at him, feeling his cock sliding against my swollen clit.

“OHHHH MOM!!!!!!! YOU FEEL SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!” Tim moaned. “I WANT TO DO THIS EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!”

“OHHHHH GOD HONEY!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS! OHHHHH MY DARLING!!!!!!!! I NEVER WANT TO STOP MAKING LOVE TO YOU!!!!!!” I groaned, enraptured in the most heart felt love making of my life.

At that moment I regretted my age, desperately wishing that I was still furtile so I could be impregnated with my son’s child. The overwhelming sense of love I was feeling made me long to be able to produce a child from it.

We continued our slow, deliberate mating, clutching one another tightly. As our tempo increased I could feel the beginning of an orgasm start down in my toes and spread.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh Tim!!!!!!!!!! I….I’m getting close!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhh honey!!!! I want you to come with me!!!!!!! I groaned as my entire body became engulfed by my oncoming orgasm.

“OHHH MOM!!!!!!! I..I’m Gonna Cum soon!!!!!!!!!! Tim cried

“OHHHHYESSSS!!!!!!! Harder Honey!!!!!!! Harder!!!!!!! I groaned as we picked up the pace. My ass was flying up to meet his thrusts as Tim began hammering his distended cock in and out of my drenched canal.

I dug my mails into his back as my orgasm washed over me, causing my body to stiffen under him.

"OHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH TIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried as I came hard, my pussy clutching and convulsing around Tim’s cock.

“AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Tim cried as his cock spewed the first round of his hot, thick cream deep into the recesses of my cunt.

We clutched and grabbed at each other as my pussy continued to clasp and milk his twitching cock. He fired round after round, his fiery juice drenching the walls of my steaming cunt. We shuddered and twitched against one another as our mutual orgasms ran their course, leaving us week and winded.

As we relaxed we looked into one another’s eyes and slowly brought our lips together in another deep, passionate kiss. We rutted our groins together, still feeling the last embers of our fading orgasms. We lay there for another half-hour or so, kissing and caressing until Tim’s spent dick slowly slithered out of me with a soft plop.

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed, glancing at the clock on my night table. “Your sister will be home any moment!”

As we both leaped out of bed, I was amused by the fact that I had spent the day making love to my son. Tim quickly darted out to his room as I jumped in the shower and got ready for the rest of the family to come home.

Chapter 7

The rest of the evening went without incident, as we ate and settled in to watch t.v.. There were a few knowing glances between Tim and I, but for the most part we behaved ourselves. That night I fell right to sleep, not quite recovered from the sexual encounters of my 18-year-old son.

The next day was Saturday, Will’s normal day to play golf. He got up at around 7am and showered and I got out of bed as soon as he left the room. I usually got up and made him breakfast before he headed out. This morning I could already feel my libido cranking and a constant moisture between my legs. I felt very sexy and decided to forego my usual frumpy housecoat and wear something that fit my mood. I dug out a short-sleeve, dark blue, silk nightshirt I had gotten one year for Christmas, but never wore. It fit rather snug, landing above my knees with slits up each side. I loved the way the silk felt against my nipples, causing them to stiffen and heightening my state of arousal. Just to add to the thrill, I decided to forget about any panties!

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,311 Followers