Mom's Here To Help!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,247 Followers

"What you need is to know its okay that you can just wait for it to happen. You need someone to make it happen for you."

"Then that's my hand or taking another chance with Ashley." He said disgustedly, "One makes me more pathetic and the other could really make things worse."

"No, it won't work with her, she's become a source of your nerves." Mom reached up and removing the clip from her hair shook her head, causing her long black hair to cascade down her shoulders.

"But for a good reason because you want her to be happy and things to be okay. Still it adds to the problem and she's not the answer."

"Then what's the answer?" Steve asked while she removed her silver bracelet, then her watch and put them on his desk. What was she doing?

"I am, honey."

"You are?" He narrowed his eyes watching her now remove her long earrings and add them to the pile on his desk. "How are you going to help?"

"By showing you there's nothing wrong, honey. That you just need to relax and let it happen."

She stood up and stepping between his legs, pointed, "Take your shirt off for me."

"What?" Had he heard her right? "My shirt?"

"You need to be relaxed and comfortable." Mom said, "So let's get this shirt off."

Steve sat there stunned when his mother grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and tugged it up to his chest, "Arms up!" she laughed.

Steve lifted his arms, still wondering what the hell she was up to. He knew what it had sounded like, but he had to have been misunderstanding her. Mom tossed his shirt across the room near the hamper then to his surprise, she sank to her knees between his legs.

"Mom, what the hell are you doing?" he demanded when she unsnapped his shorts and tugged down on his zipper.

"I'm doing what I'm supposed to do, help my, baby." She smiled up at him, "Just relax, Steven, let mommy help you out."

"Mom, you can't do this." He told her even though his eyes were now focused down her dress, taking in the large amount of her soft creamy breasts visible there.

"Who says?" She asked, then removing her hands from his zipper ran them up and down his chest. "Easy, honey, just sit back and enjoy me touching you."

Steven watched her small hands and long, slender fingers caress his chest. Her bright nails looked good on his skin and when she leaned closer her soft hair brushed his stomach.

"Hmm, you feel nice, honey." She ran her hands down his arms, "Ashley's a lucky girl, getting to enjoy a good looking young man like you."

Steven gasped when she put her hands back on his chest and teased his nipples with her long nails. "My baby has quite the hard young body, doesn't he?"

"Mom, um, you need to stop." He whispered, but even as he said it he was alarmed to feel his cock twitching in his shorts.

He couldn't believe this, weeks of struggling to get a hard on and his cock was starting to react to him being touched by his mother?

"No, you need to just let it happen, honey, just let your mother make you all better." She leaned close and parting her lips, teased his nipple with her tongue.

"Oh, that feels...nice." He said softly.

"Ashley do this for you?" She paused, looking up at him while her fingers stroked his nipples, "I doubt it, young girls haven't figured out guys like their nipples played with yet."

"No." He shook his head and even the one word answer came out shaky while his mother licked his other nipple.

She made more of a show it this time licking all the way around it, then up and down pressing her arm wet tongue to his erect nipple. Between his legs his cock was now semi hard, but harder than it had been on its own since his problem started.

"That's it, honey, it's okay to like it, you're supposed to like a woman touching you."

"But you're my mother." He was telling himself this as much as her at this point because he was enjoying this a lot more than he should right now.

"But I'm also a woman, a woman who is going to show that you're just fine."

She kissed each of his nipples and when she removed her mouth there was a perfect red outline of her lips around each one.

Her hands slid down his stomach her nails causing his skin to tighten. His crotch was tightening as well as his cock continued to swell. Steven was breathing harder and his heart beat faster when his mother gabbed his zipper and pulled it down.

"Hmm, no underwear." She nodded, "I've always loved this look."

She ran her fingers through his pubic hair, just over his cock which was trapped down his leg. She placed a kiss just above his cock, again leaving a lipstick imprint. Damn, mother or not, that was sexy.

She grabbed the sides of his shorts, "Lift up, honey, I can't help if I can't touch it."

Steven hesitated and she gave him a reassuring smile, "It's okay, honey. I'm your mother, I've seen everything you have." She winked, "Not recently of course, but I've seen some nice cocks in my day, so don't worry about embarrassing me, I'm just fine."

He knew he should tell her to stop it. To just leave him be, that would be the right thing to do, but right thing according to who? It was just him and his mother here, no one would know and was obviously fine with touching him and after all, she was just trying to help.

Before he could change his mind he lifted his hips, and she quickly pulled his shorts down his hips and past his knees down to the floor.

"Oh, look at this." She purred, taking his semi hard cock in her hand. "Look, he's already getting there, know why?"

"W...why?" He stammered while staring at the surreal sight of his cock in his mother's hand.

"Because you weren't thinking about it. You weren't wondering 'am I going to get hard' because you were only thinking about what I was doing, actually not thinking at all."

"Um, yeah this kind of caught me by surprise." He managed the sentence while she pumped his cock.

"But see?" She stroked him faster and he groaned when his cock responded to her touch, growing longer and thickening in her hand. "This nice young cock is already getting bigger and its going to get even harder!"

She lowered her head and shocked him by spitting on his cock. She pumped him faster, her hand gliding faster now over his slick shaft.

"Here's the thing, baby. All you need to know is you don't have to do anything, you sit back and let mom do all the work, I'm here to help!"

She squeezed his cock for emphasis and with a groan, Steven did as she asked and let himself relax back into the chair while watching his mother jerk him off. He was getting even harder and more importantly he didn't feel the urge to come already. His hardening cock felt natural despite the unnatural method his erection was being obtained.

"There you go," She breathed while staring down at her son's growing cock. "It's getting harder for me already! But it's not there yet. Hmm, I know what will help. How about we give you something to look at?"

Reaching up with her free hand, mom untied her dress and grabbing the top of it pulled it down, exposing her breasts.

"Holy shit, mom." Steven exclaimed, taking in his mother's bare tits. They were pretty damn big and well rounded. Her creamy globes were highlighted by her rose colored nipples which were as hard as he was becoming.

"You like them, honey? Does seeing your mom's tits get you excited?" She pumped him faster, "Feels like it does."

"They're amazing." he was surprised to hear himself say it, but it was true, his mother's tits were by far the biggest he'd ever seen and looked damned good.

"Good." She caused him to groan when she pressed his now completely hard cock against her right breast.

She rubbed his dripping tip around her nipple and moaned softly as she did. She then slapped his cock hard against it several times and her brown eyes were bright with lust as she watched her son's cock striking her tit.

She switched to the other nipple and Steven moaned at the way his sticky pre cum looked smeared across her nipple.

"Oh, honey, you're so hard now!"

Mom released his cock, then sitting up on her knees wrapped her soft tits around his cock and bounced up and down.

"Damn." Steven moaned as her soft, warm breasts stroked his cock.

"Move honey, go ahead, fuck my tits, feel how hard you are!"

Steven moved his hips and mom moaned as he worked his cock through the valley of her fleshy tits. She was right; he was hard as a fucking rock and it felt so good! He moved his hips faster and looking down, mom let a long line of spit drool onto her breasts.

She pressed them harder around him and he moaned as his cock moved easier through her now slick tits. She lowered her head and he gasped when the next time his cock appeared at the top of her tits, she flicked her tongue across the tip.

"Like that?" She asked when his hips jerked and he tried to thrust it further up towards her mouth. "You want to feel my mouth, honey?"

"Can I?" He was so turned on by the fact he was hard, he was dying to feel her mouth around his functioning cock. The fact she was his mother and doing this for him should have bothered him, but it was now fueling his lust.

"I'm here to help, baby." She let her tits go and taking his cock in her hand, stroked him, "After all, we have to make sure you can stay nice and hard to enjoy Ashley's pretty little mouth, right?"

"Right." He agreed, but no way he was thinking of Ashely, right now all he was thinking of was his mother's mouth.

"How about you play with my tits first?" Let his cock go and held them up to him.

Steven eagerly reached down and fondled her tits. They were soft, but firm at the same time and surprisingly heavy in his hands. He worked his fingers over her nipples and mom closed her eyes and moaned softly for him.

"Yes, play with those tits, honey and look, you're still hard, see? I'm not touching you and your cock is still right up there like it should be!"

She was right, his cock was at attention between his legs and he was now so hard his balls were beginning to ache. He took hold of her nipples and they were as hard as he felt. Mom moaned when he rolled them and pushed her dress down to her hips.

Steven noticed her moving her hips and her face was flushed. She was helping him, but she looked pretty damned into it herself.

"But as hard as he is, we have to keep testing it, don't we?" She gave him a sexy smile, "Have to make sure he'll be okay in your girlfriend's mouth make sure you don't cum to quick or lose interest."

She gave a mock sigh, "But seeing she's not here, I guess your mom is just going to have to find out if you're okay."

She kissed the tip of his cock then with no hesitation, opened her mouth and took him into it. Steven released a long moan at the sensation of his cock in his mother's warm wet mouth.

"Hmm," she moaned, her brown eyes locked on his, "Hmm-mm!" she bobbed her head in a steady rhythm, whimpering around his cock as she blew him.

Steven was doing some whimpering of his own at the way his mother's skilled tongue was sliding around his shaft inside her mouth. Her soft lips were wrapped around his delightfully hard shaft and the way she was staring up at him was a huge turn on.

Her eyes remained on his when she opened wider and took him down to the base of his shaft. He cried out in pleasure as she slipped her tongue out, licking his balls while deep throating him. She shook her head back and forth, working the tip of his cock along the roof of her mouth and his hips moved uncontrollably, pushing himself even deeper.

Mom didn't mind, she continued to moan as she held him balls deep in her mouth and moved her head while licking first his balls, then the base of his shaft. She had been holding his cock, but had released it to take him all the way.

Putting her hand son his thighs she bobbed her head more rapidly than before.

"Oh, fuck, mom." He moaned as she worked her amazing mouth up and down the length of his cock. "That feels so good!"

She released his cock with a wet sucking sound. "It's supposed to and know what else feels good? That big hard dick in mouth! Baby, there is nothing soft about you!"

She took him back into her mouth and he put his hands in her hair as she sucked him, again, but more slowly this time. Steven on e hand through her long, soft hair while rubbing the smooth skin of her bare back with the other.

He leaned over her as she sucked him, and grabbing her dress managed to push it further down. Steven managed to just get it over her hips and was surprised to see the strings of a thong the same color as her dress and nails.

His mother continued to suck his cock, her head bobbing even as he leaned over her. With a moan he sat back and watched his mother continue to give him a hot, hands free blow job. Her dark hair fell across her face, obscuring the view and Steven brushed it aside, his eyes fixed on his cock vanishing repeatedly into his mom's mouth.

His legs trembled and he began to moan louder as the fantastic blow job took its toll, causing his balls to tighten and prepare to release their contents into her mouth. Mom then withdrew him from her mouth and wiping a mixture of spit and pre cum from her lips said, "Someone's getting close."

"Yeah, but at least not right away." He said, and then waited expectantly, hoping she would take him back into her mouth.

"Well, let's see," she ran her finger tip teasingly around the sensitive underside of his cock. "We need to make sure you're fine, so let's see if that cock stays hard with no attention.

She stood up in front of his and brushed her tits across his face, letting him suck briefly on each nipple before taking a step back.

"Did you want to see my ass, baby?" She turned around and shook it at him.

"I want to see everything." He answered, not even trying to pretend he didn't want to see his mother's entire body.

"Then how about I show you? After all, I am trying to do whatever I can to help you out here."

She pushed the dress down past her thighs and did a sexy shimmy, causing it to fall to the floor around her feet. Mom kicked the dress away and wiggled her ass for him.

"Wow." Steven, whistled at the sight of his mother's firm little ass. The thong was only a small patch of lace at the top of her ass and a thin string between her cheeks.

It dawned on him, she had mentioned going out to a bar like this and he began to wonder if his mother had been hooking up like that here and there and not telling him. The idea of his mother, who he now saw as a damned sexy woman, picking up a guy, maybe even a young one and going to his place to fuck was a damn hot one.

He was brought back to the show in front of him by mom hooking her fingers into the sides of the thong and doing another sexy little shake, pushing the thong down. She bent over to remove it and Steven was confronted with her glistening pink slit peering out between her creamy thighs.

His cock jerked between his legs, reminding him he was as hard as he should be. Just the sight of his mother's now completely naked body had him as excited as he had been when she was blowing him.

"Looks like you like what you see, honey?" Mom looked over her shoulder at him.

"Damn you're fine, mom." He told her, taking in her long well shaped legs and the smooth skin of her back. Her black hair looked sexy down the white skin of her back and he couldn't believe how sexy she was.

"And you're still very interested." She stepped backwards, putting herself between his legs and pushed her ass at him, "Like the rear view?"

Steven's answer was to grab her hips and kiss her ass. She giggled as he kissed and licked both cheeks of her ass and ran her hands up and down her thighs.

"I guess you do!" She bent her knees and he moaned as she grabbed his cock and held it while rubbing her ass along his shaft.

Mom worked his cock between the cheeks of her ass and he moved his hips just like when he'd fucked her tits. His cock made a sticky mess between her cheeks and he was so hard his balls were tight and aching.

"Well, you stayed nice and hard, baby, now let's see how you hold up, between my other lips."

Before he could respond, mom lowered herself onto his cock. The both moaned as she eased him into her hot, wet and tight pussy. She moved slowly and he felt her pussy spreading around his thick cock until her ass was in his lap.

"Oh, fuck this is a nice cock, baby!" She wiggled in his lap and he moaned as her pussy worked his him. "And so hard! You're so hard for me!"

"And you're so fucking sexy." He told her, then groaned when she bent over and worked her hips.

Holy shit, his own mother was giving him a form of reverse cowboy! His cock slid in and out of her pink lips and grabbing her cheeks he squeezed them and moved his hips in time with hers, pushing is cock deeper into her hot snatch.

"Yes, baby, yes." She cooed, fuck that pussy, fuck it with that big hard cock! So fucking hard!"

She leaned back into him, pressing her back against his chest and raising her legs, put her soft feet on his knees. She ground her hips, working his cock and resting her head on his shoulder, turned and kissed him.

He was caught by surprise at first, but eagerly returned the kiss. Mom grabbed his hands and brought them to her breasts.

"I like that." She sighed as he fondled her breasts and rubbed her nipples while she worked her hips back and forth, riding him.

Steven thrust his hips harder, but couldn't fuck her too hard with her on his lap like this. Mom didn't seem to mind as she kissed him again, this time slipping her tongue in his mouth. She grabbed his right hand and put it between her legs.

Steven gasped at how wet her slit was as he ran his fingers through the folds of her lips. His fingers found her hard clit and mom whimpered into their kiss.

"Rub it, baby." She whispered against his lips, "Take your time and play with me, make me cum and just think about that, think about how good my pussy feels and how hard you are. Think about how fucking good you feel in there, how you've got your mother's cunt stuffed with that big dick."

Cunt? Damn, his mother was a dirty little thing! He thought excitedly as he rubbed her clit and enjoyed her moans into their deep, passionate kiss. Steven pressed his thumb harder to her clit and rubbed it faster while thrusting his cock as hard as he could manage.

"Oh, yes." Mom moaned, "Keep doing that, baby, keep playing with my pussy, make me come on that beautiful hard cock!"

He rubbed as hard and fast as he dared and mom surprised him by letting her head fall back onto his shoulder and squealing so loud in his ear, he flinched. He then moaned as she bucked her hips wildly into him and her pussy clenched and unclenched around him.

"Oh, fuck!" Mom moaned as she continued to squirm on his lap, squealing away as his cock plunged into her convulsing pussy.

"Oh, I needed that." Mom sighed she stopped moving and let her feet slide from his leg to the floor. "I know I'm supposed to be helping you, but that was for me."

"I'm here to help too!" He laughed, then moaned when she bounced up and down on his cock several times, drawing his cock out until just the tip was inside before slamming back down into his lap.

"Then we'll help each other." She said and this time stood up, leaving his wet cock swaying between his thighs.

Mom turned, bent over and made him moan by taking him into her mouth and bobbing her head rapidly several times.

"Oh, I taste good on you!" She told him, then taking his hand, tugged on it. "Let's go over here."

She led him to his bed and Steven was proud to see his still hard cock bobbing as they walked to his bed. Mom stopped at the foot of his bed and laying back so her pussy was right on the edge of it, put her feet on his chest.

"Come on, baby, give mommy more of that sweet hard cock!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,247 Followers