Mom's Hidden Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,614 Followers

"Yes it is. Just you and me." He squeezed his mother tighter.

They sat quietly for a long time, enjoying the gorgeous falls and the beautiful day.

Linda felt so close to her son at that moment. She felt so warm and secure in his arms. Her heart was beating a little faster as her mind wondered back to her dream. She wondered what would have happened had she move her hand in the dream and allowed him to put his mouth on her. No, her conscience screamed, that is so wrong.

Andy stood up and reached down to help his mother up. As she stood, her sandal caught on a board and she fell backward, but into her son's arms. When she turned to say thanks, she realized that their lips were just inches apart. The gorgeous day, the breeze rustling through the leaves, the fine mist of the refreshing water all conspired to make Linda's head spin. Before she knew what was happening their lips were pressed together. She had no idea how it happened or who initiated it and incredibly she felt powerless to stop it. Suddenly she felt Andy's hands grasp her breasts. A low moan escaped her lips as his tongue entered her mouth. A moment later she realized the enormity of what they were doing.

Linda pulled her lips from him and reached for his hands and pried them from her breasts. She pulled away and stood flustered. "That, that was ... not appropriate," she said in a whisper that was almost drowned out by the thunder of the falls.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I guess being here and all this beauty, the rainbow and the falls, and being next to you ... I mean I don't know what came over me." Andy's face was beet red and he looked as if he might cry. He awaited her wrath.

"Okay, okay, let's not let it ruin our day," she said.

Andy almost sighed in relief. Instead of ruining his day, it has made it.

Linda she walked unsteadily toward the ladder, her legs feeling like rubber, and climbed down. Andy joined her a moment later. As they walked along the trail Andy reached out and gently took his mother's hand. He was relieved and delighted when she didn't pull away. They walked hand in hand back to the cabin.

Chapter 4

When they arrived back, Andy said he was going to explore the old road to see where it led.

"Okay, Sweetheart, but don't be gone long."

"Okay, I won't." Andy followed the vegetation covered road up the mountain and over the ridge. He figured the Jeep could navigate the road without any problem. There were several sections that were dicey, however. He came to a bend and saw that the road continued back down the mountain. He climbed a rock to see over the trees and realized that the road did in fact look as if it went all the way down the mountain. Then as he looked across the horizon he could see several cabins, with smoke coming from the chimney's, and suddenly knew that this road had to have access to a main road. With excitement he turned and began to hurry back to his mother. Then his pace slowed as he wondered if he should tell her just yet. He knew it would incredibly dishonest, yet he remembered the kiss and wondered how far he could take it. Would she let him kiss her again? Maybe she would if they were there for a couple of days. What else would she let me do, he wondered? She had not really admonished him for pawing her breasts. As he neared the cabin he decided that he was not going to tell her right away. Maybe he would wait until tomorrow. What would it hurt, he thought?

When he walked into the cabin he did not see his mother. Then he suddenly realized that she was in the bathroom. He knew he should probably wait outside, but he could not bring himself to leave. Instead he sat on the bed.

Then he heard his mother pouring water into the toilet and a moment later she came out.

"Oh, Andy, I didn't know you were back," she said with a very red face.

"Sorry, Mom, I just walked in."

"Uh ... can you get me some more wood for the stove?" she asked, strangely flustered.

Instead he said, "Sure. Let me go to the bathroom first." Inside, Andy sat down without taking his pants down. He thought about his mother. When he felt himself becoming erect, he thought about masturbating, but instead got up and used the toilet, poured water into the bowl and came out of the bathroom. He went outside and brought back a load of wood. Then he helped his mother set the table. As he did, he took every opportunity to brush up against her, to touch her hand, or arm. He was happy that she didn't seem to mind. At one point she turned to go back to the stove as Andy was turning to bring silverware to the table. They collided. "Oops," Andy said as his arms went around his mother to prevent her from falling backward. And as had happened earlier, when he had her in his arms, he tried to bring his lips to her. Just as they touched she turned away. At the same time she gently pushed him back.

"Behave yourself," she said, but without anger.

Andy smiled and said, "I'll try, but it is difficult."

Linda pursed her lips at her son and shook her head. Then a small smile creased her lips. She wanted to be angry at him, but found it all but impossible. She should be mad ... he had taken some personal liberties with her that were inappropriate. Yet she couldn't find that emotion. It must be the high altitude and thin air she thought.

After dinner they went outside to watch the sun set. They sat side by side on the porch. Andy gently and carefully put his arm around his mother's shoulder. She leaned into him.

"It's so quiet here," Linda said.

As it grew dark the stars almost popped out of the sky.

"Look at the stars. I don't think I have ever seen so many," Linda said.

"Me either. I'm not happy that the bridge washed out, but I am happy to be here with you," Andy said.

Linda sighed and touched his thigh with her hand. "So am I," she said and turned to her son. A moment later their lips were together again. Again she had no idea who initiated the kiss. There was that voice of warning in her head but it somehow seemed far off. This time the kiss lasted longer. When Andy pushed his tongue forward, his mother opened her mouth and let it in. He moaned and felt himself getting excited. Then he almost gasped when he felt his mother's hand drop to his crotch. He wasn't sure if it was by accident or not. Incredibly he felt her squeeze him.

Linda couldn't believe what she had just done. At first it was an accident, but when she realized that her hand was right on his erection she couldn't help but squeeze him. It was almost a reflex action ... or was it? she wondered.

Andy moaned quietly.

Linda pulled away suddenly. "I ... I ... had better get ready for bed." She was shaking as she walked into the house. She couldn't believe that she had let him kiss her and she had responded. But that wasn't the worst part ... she had actually touched her son's penis. She had squeezed her son's cock. Her knees almost gave way as she bent over to pull down the covers of the bed. She quickly put on her night gown and crawled under the covers. Without thinking she reached down and touched her pussy lips. They were very wet. A moan escaped her lips.

Andy sat stunned on the porch. He wondered if he had actually felt his mother's hand on his cock. It must have been a dream, he thought. But he was wide awake and so was she. After a few minutes he got up and went into the cabin. Linda had put out all the lights, with only the burning wood in the opened stove lighting the room. She was in bed, under the covers. Andy undressed to his underwear and slid into the bed. He lay on his back, still thinking about what had happened on the porch, his cock was still as hard as a rock. He felt his mother turn over onto her back and then felt her hand search for his. She held it as they both lay quietly.

They were both deep in their thoughts when Andy said, "Mom, have you been lonely ... I mean while I was gone?"

Linda didn't answer for a while, still feeling the effects of the kiss on the porch. She worried that her voice would not work. Finally she said, "Yes, I was. I have friends, but none are as close as you and I are."

Andy smiled. "Then you are glad I moved back in. I wasn't sure."

Andy felt his mother turn toward him. Then she turned his face toward her. He could see her face her eyes tearing. At the same time he saw the reflection of the firelight in her gorgeous eyes and his heart thumped.

"Sweetheart, why would you ever think I would not want you with me?"

"I don't know. Most kids are out of the house by my age and the parents don't want them to come back. Besides, I don't want to burden you."

"You are not a burden to me, don't ever say that. You are the love of my life. I was never so happy as I was the day you were born, or as sad when you left. You have made me happy every day of your life. Always."

Andy saw the tears in his mother's eyes overflow. He had tears in his eyes now. A moment later their lips were together. And again they shared a passionate kiss. As the kiss continued, Andy felt his mother's hand on his bare chest and he trembled.

What am I doing, this is crazy, Linda's mind screamed as she moved her hand down his strong chest all the way to his stomach. Then she paused when she felt the waistband of his underwear. Suddenly her heart felt like it was going to jump out of her chest. Her hand was shaking, almost uncontrollably. A moment later her fingers had snaked under the elastic. A sudden gasp escaped her lips when she felt the wetness and then the swollen and dripping head of his penis.

Andy was frozen and his heart almost stop when his mother's hand had slipped under the elastic of his shorts. Now her fingers were actually touching his swollen cock head. This is not happening, his brain screamed ... but it was. He moaned involuntarily when he felt her hand suddenly close around his now throbbing erection. As their kiss continued Andy felt his mother's hand begin to move, very slowly at first, hesitantly.

Linda couldn't believe how wonderful his hard cock felt under her hand. She could feel the softness of the skin of his throbbing cock. It was hard and soft at the same time. She traced her fingers up and down the shaft, feeling the swollen veins and the dripping juice coming from the opening at the head. She began to move her hand faster and heard her son moan.

Andy groaned into his mother's mouth as his cock throbbed. He was getting close and hoped that she wouldn't stop before he climaxed. Yet he didn't want to climax yet. He wanted to enjoy the feeling ... one that he might never feel again, at least under his mother's hand. Then he felt her hand moving faster. He moaned again and suddenly began to squirt his seed. The cabin spun around him as pleasure like he had never felt enveloped him. Of course he had climaxed many times in his life, but never like this. It was powerful and intense, but also loving and warm. It felt so natural.

Linda's heart thumped faster when she felt his cream shooting up the shaft. She could feel the hot seed squirting as it surged up the long shaft. It ran down his stomach and she could feel the sticky cum under the knuckles of her hand. It was warm and sticky. She loved the feel of it under her fingers and moved some up to his shaft as the final cum was milked out of him.

When his seed was spent Andy felt his mother wipe her hand on his underwear and then turn over and face away from him. Andy lay awake for a long time, thinking about what had just happened. Nothing in his life had prepared him for the way he felt at that moment. His love for his mother was almost bursting from his chest. He wanted to grab her and squeeze her so tight. Yet, he didn't move. He knew that his feelings were not normal. He glanced at his mother's form lying next to him. She was lying on her stomach now. He could see the ups and downs of the sheet as he flowed across her body. He followed it with his eyes down her body to the swells of her hips. He could see the outline of her ass and the way the sheet hugged her cheeks. Without thinking he reached out and ran his hand from her waist, across her buttock, and to the back of her thigh. Then back up again, feeling the soft cotton of the sheet sliding across her smooth skin. He moved his hand up and down several times, enjoying the sensual feeling of her body and the heat that seemed to be growing under his caressing hand.

His hand was shaking as he moved it across her waist and over the cheeks of her ass again. The sheet sank into the crease under pressure from his fingers, leaving a dark divide between. He slid his hand down, trailing his fingers between that divide. When he tried to move his fingers deeper he felt his mother stir.

"Go to sleep, Andy," she whispered, but without anger.

He was surprised that she was awake. He paused and knew he had pressed his luck as far as he could on this day. With a smile on his lips he said, "Good night, Mom. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Linda lie awake for a long time. The cascade of emotions she felt were almost too much for her; guilt, embarrassment, shame, self-recrimination, excitement, but mostly there was love.

Chapter 5

Andy had gotten up early and left his mother a note. He said he was going to explore the road across the mountain again and would be back in several hours. When he reached the top of the mountain he paused and sat on a large rock overhang. He could see the road, the river, and houses with smoke coming from the chimney's. Inside those houses were people going about their daily routines. Yet here he was, thinking sexual thoughts about his mother. He was thinking about how his mother had taken his cock into her hand and stroked him until he climaxed. Most of the people out there would think that was so wrong. But who were they to judge him, he thought. Some of them might have dreamed of doing the same things, but never acted on them. Besides, who says it is so wrong ... he knew from history books that love between mother and son, father and daughter or siblings was not such a strange thing. It had happened since time began. How could it be so wrong if it felt so good? Then he put those thoughts aside. He wanted to get back to his mother.

When he returned his mother was up and outside, sitting on the porch.

He waived and hurried down to her. He had decided to tell her about the access road. The deceit was bothering him too much. He was breathless as he said, "The road leads to a second bridge over the river. I'm sure we can get out that way. I could see cabins and a few cars."

"Great, wonderful," Linda said with a broad smile.

Then Andy lost his smile. "Do we ... uh should we leave?" he asked.

Linda thought for a moment and said, "No, I don't see why. I think we can make due here for a few more days."

Andy's frown turned to a broad smile. He grabbed his mother and hugged her, nearly lifting her off the ground. His hands had slipped down to her ass as he held her tightly. Then, when he tried to kiss her she pulled her head back. His heart sank.

Linda whispered, "Behave." But she didn't pull away, keeping her chest pressed tightly to him. They stood hugging for several minutes.

Andy could feel his erection growing uncomfortably in his jeans. He was pretty sure his mother could feel it as well.

Linda had felt it and she knew she lingered within the hug for too long. She thought about how that same erection had felt in her hand. How it had squirted his hot juices and how she had played with it. She shook her head to try to remove those thoughts. Wrong, wrong, wrong, her brain screamed. When she finally pulled back she said, "Let's go to the falls again today."

"Great," Andy said. "We can take a picnic and sit on the overlook."

"Wonderful. Let me clean up the cabin and then I will fix us something to take.

Andy stacked some firewood on the porch before he went into the house. When he did he saw his mother bending over to get a top out of the dresser. She was topless and her shorts were stretched across her gorgeous ass. He stood quietly enjoying the view for a few moments. He was hoping she would turn around when she heard him. He pushed the door a bit and it creaked.

Suddenly Linda turned around. "Oh," she gasped, startled to see her son standing at the door. Her face turned red with embarrassment as she tried unsuccessfully to cover her breasts. They were much too large to be covered by her arms.

"Sorry, Mom, I didn't know you were still getting dressed," Andy said. He stared at his mother's breasts for several long moments before he said, "I'll wait outside."

A few minutes later Linda came outside. Her face was still red from Andy seeing her bare tits. She had a picnic basket and a blanket.

"I'll carry the basket," Andy said and took it from his mother. As they headed for the falls, Andy reached over and took his mother's hand. They walked to the falls holding hands and Andy helped his mother up the ladder, enjoying the view again of her gorgeous ass just inches from his face. They sat on the platform and had lunch. Then they relaxed, looking at the gorgeous falls and enjoying the day. Andy scooted over to his mother and took her into his arms, holding her against him.

"This is so wonderful. I'm glad we decided to stay," Linda said.

"Me too," Andy said. He was rubbing his hand up and down his mother's arms. "Mom, do you think you will ever marry again?" he asked.

Linda laughed. "Where did that come from?" she asked.

"I was just curious. I mean you never date."

"I have not been out with a man since your father died. I really don't have any desire to go out. Besides I have you," she said and snuggled into his arms.

Andy took a deep breath and blurted, "Can I kiss you again, Mom?" His heart was pounding in his chest.

Linda paused, surprised that he had actually asked her. How in the world could she answer that? She was his mother. "It's wrong, Andy. You know that, don't you? You also know what I did ... you know, in the morning, was wrong too." She looked up at him, her eyes searching his.

"No ... I mean, yes, but how can something that makes us ... I mean me, feel so good be wrong? Besides we love each other."

"Mother's and sons always love each other."

"But not like we do ... I mean at least not like I love you."

Linda sighed and didn't answer. She knew exactly what he was talking about and knew that if she denied it, it would be a lie.

"Mom, please," Andy said, turning his mother's face to him. Then he brought his lips to hers. She didn't resist as his mouth covered hers.

A little moan escaped Linda's throat as she felt her son's tongue enter her mouth. When she pulled away several long minutes later she was breathing heavily. "Andy, we can kiss while we are here, at the cabin, but when we get back home, we will have to stop. Do you understand?"

Andy nodded, ready to agree to anything as long as he could kiss his mother.

"I mean it, it ends when we leave here. Tell me you understand that," she said, staring into his eyes.

"Yes, I do," he said.

With a look which said, I am not sure about that, she went back into his arms. This time it was her tongue that went into Andy's mouth and his turn to moan. Linda gasped into his mouth when she felt his hand come up and grasp her breast.

"Andy, no, we can't," she gasped as she pulled her lips from his.

He pulled her lips back to his and continued to caress her breast.

Linda knew she should stop him. She knew how wrong it was, but somehow she could not find the strength to pull his hand away. Her body was betraying her. Her pussy was suddenly on fire like she had not felt in years. Then she felt Andy's other hand working its way toward her pussy. His fingers crept closer and closer until she could feel them on the crotch of her shorts. She knew that he could feel her swollen pussy lips and that the crotch of her shorts was wet. Breath hissed from her lips as his middle finger pressed between her lips and moved up and down. When he touched her clit she almost climaxed. It took all her power to reach down and grab his hand. "Stop," she said, as firmly as she could muster considering her excitement.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,614 Followers