Mom's Hidden Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers

"I know and I'm sorry, Mom," he said seriously. "You don't hate me, do you?"

Linda said, "Of course not."

"But ... I ... I took ... advantage of you," he said, clearly distressed now.

"No, Andy, you didn't. What happened was ... was mutual. We can discuss it later," Linda said, not wanting to have this conversation in their present situation.

Then Andy smiled. "You still have the best breasts I have ever seen. Let me see them again."

Linda's face reddened again. "Andy, behave."

"Please, please, please."

She saw him make his best pouting face. What difference does it make now, she thought. With a sigh, she dropped her hands. She looked down at the water, unable to make eye contact with her son.

"Mom, can I join you. I could use washing too."

Linda looked up at her son and opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She hesitated a moment too long and saw Andy stand up and begin to take his clothes off. She watched with growing excitement as he bared his body. First his shirt, then his shoes and socks, and then his pants. Suddenly she was staring at the very noticeable bulge in his underwear. With her breath coming faster she watched as he slowly pushed his underwear to his ankles and flipped them to the side. She began to tremble as she stared at her naked son.

His body was gorgeous. His cock was even bigger than she had thought. As she watched as he took it into his hand and stroked it. "Andy ... please ... maybe we should go back."

Andy didn't answer. Instead he slipped into the water in front of his mother.

Linda backed up, watching her son move toward her. "Andy ... behave ... behave ..." she said.

"I am behaving," he said.

Linda looked at him as if he were a misbehaving child. Then she tried to lighten it up by suddenly splashing water into his face. A moment later he did the same to her. She squealed and turned and tried to flee her son. It only took a second for him to catch her. When he did she felt his arms tighten around her waist and pull her to him. She squirmed in his arms and giggled. But then she felt his hard cock on her ass cheeks. The giggles and squirming stopped as she felt his hand move up to her breasts. She tried to move away, but there was no strength in her legs. She allowed him to pull her back and kiss her neck. As he did he continued to play with her breasts. "Andy," she said as she turned to him. A moment later his lips were on hers. She pulled away. "Please, this is wrong," she said. She knew it was lame, but her motherly instincts would not let go easily.

Andy held his mother tightly in his arms. "Put your legs around my waist," he said, looking into his mother's eyes. He wasn't smiling.

Linda saw a strange look in her son's eyes. He was no longer her child ... he was a man ... almost a stranger ... but one with a hard cock which he wanted to put in her. His eyes hypnotized her. "Andy," she almost begged but allowed him to lift one leg to his waist. A moment later, with his help, she lifted the other. She could feel his hands on the back of her thighs now, pulling her closer. Then she closed her eyes as she felt the head of his cock touch her pussy. He was going to fuck her again. "This is wrong, this is wrong," she whispered into his ear, holding him tightly with her arms around his neck. "Oh my God," she gasped as she felt the head of his cock breach the opening to her pussy. "Andy, Andy, Andy," she hissed as he began to pull her down, forcing more and more of his cock into her.

At that point there was nothing she could do to stop him as his huge cock opened her pussy and slid remorselessly into her. Her brain screamed NO, but her body won again. She pushed down, taking him deeply into her. "Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me," she gasped, barely realizing she was using such crude language.

Andy gladly complied. He lifted his mother and brought her down, allowing his cock to slide out and then back into her. He still couldn't believe he was actually fucking his mother again. He bucked his hips, causing the calm water to ripple and splash around them. The roar of the falls matched the roar growing in his head. He wanted it to last a long time. He wanted his mother to enjoy it. He was glad they had fucked earlier ... he knew he could last a long time now.

"Yes, yes, yes," Linda gasped, no longer pretending that she didn't enjoy it. "I'm going to cum, Andy, fuck me, fuck me hard. Yes, yes, yes," she gasped, delirious with pleasure now. She climaxed strongly. When her shaking stopped she realized that Andy was still fucking her. He looked into his eyes as she lifted up and moved down slowly, her eyes hooding as inch after inch of his long cock went into her. She squeezed her pussy muscles before she pulled up again. She did this for a long time ... taking him deep and squeezing him before pulling up until all but the head was out of her. Staring into his eyes she climaxed again, never closing her eyes or wavering. She lost herself in the deep pools of blue, almost feeling as if her soul were being sucked into her son ... as if they were becoming one. The sounds of the falls, the chirp of birds, the hum of insects disappeared. Then from somewhere there was a voice.

"Oh God, Mom, I'm going to cum soon."

Linda was no longer in her right mind. All she could say was, "Yes, yes, baby, cum in your mother. Cum for me. Ohhhhhh, God, I'm cumming again!!!"

Andy pulled his mother down until his entire cock was inside her. He felt the head of his cock expand and then his balls sent his sperm blasting into his mother.

"Ahhhhh," Linda gasped. Her climax intensified when she felt her son's sperm shooting into her pussy. She squeezed her legs tightly around his waist and held him as close as possible as waves of pleasure rushed over her. Her climax seemed to go on for a long, long time. When she could finally think she realized that Andy was carrying her to the bank, his cock still inside her. He laid her down gently on his discarded clothes and began to fuck her again. Linda was amazed that his penis was still hard inside her. But she had little time to ponder that as her excitement began to grow again.

"Oh, God, Mom, you feel so good. I love you, I love you," Andy gasped as he kissed her passionately.

"I ... love ... you too," Linda replied breathlessly. She lifted her hip to her son as he began to pound into her hard. She threw her legs around his waist and pulled his lips to hers. She pushed her tongue into his mouth in a passionate kiss as another climax took her. From somewhere far away she could hear screams and realized it was her, screaming her pleasure into her son's mouth. She had never felt like this ... she had never been so excited ... she had never been consumed with pleasure like this ... she had never climaxed like this before. It went on and on as her son fucked her through one climax after another, until she was too exhausted to scream any longer. She wasn't sure when it happened, but at some point her son screamed that he was climaxing again. That sent more chills of excitement rushing up and down her spine but she couldn't climax again.

With their climaxes over, the two lovers lay on the bank trying to catch their breath. Eventually Andy summonsed the strength to move. His finally shrinking cock slipped out of her followed by gobs of his cum. He stood and reached down to pull his mother to her feet. Then he led her back into the water where they embraced and kissed again and again.

"We had better get out of the water before we shrivel up like prunes," Linda said.

"I think it has already happened to me," Andy said, directing her attention to his now soft penis.

Linda smiled and giggled. "How could something which was so big just a minute ago be so small now."

"Nature can be cruel," Andy said with a laugh.

"Come on, I need to start dinner," she said. Again they walked hand in hand, back to the cabin, carrying their clothes in their hands.

Andy smiled several times when he caught his mother glancing at his soft penis as is swung back and forth. It had regained some of it's girth and length.

Chapter 7

Linda and Andy were sitting on the porch enjoying another beautiful day when Andy took his mother's hand in his. They had shared many kisses already this day and Andy was excited again.

"Andy, don't you ever get enough," she said, looking down at the tent in his shorts. She knew he had climaxed four times today. She didn't know a man could possibly cum that many times in one day.

"Not when I am around you. You are so beautiful."

Linda's face turned red at the compliment. "I'm not that pretty," she said honestly.

"You are the prettiest woman in the world to me ... and I bet every man that sees you thinks the same thing."

"Stop," she said modestly.

"It's true. I already told you that your breasts are the prettiest I have ever seen."

"Andy, you are embarrassing me."

"Why does that embarrass you?" he asked. "I mean it is meant as a true compliment."

Linda thought for a moment or two and said, "Probably because I was raised in a very strict environment. But also, because you are my son ... and we have done something mothers and sons are not supposed to do."

"I know you say that, but the way I feel about you, it seems to be the most natural thing in the world."

Linda sighed. "It is wrong ... and when we get home ... it ... has to stop," she said, but not very convincingly.

Andy did not answer but turned and brought his mother's lips to his. When he pulled away, he said, "Doesn't that feel natural?"

Linda's mind was saying no, but her heart was saying yes. Her heart won. "Yes," she whispered. "But it shouldn't."

***********************

It was much later after they had taken a nap. Andy had chopped more wood and stacked it next to the stove. He saw his mother sitting at the table drinking coffee. She only had on a bath robe.

"Mom, can I look at you?"

Linda looked at her son for a moment without comprehension. Then she realized that he was asking to look at her body, but not just her breasts. Her face flushed hot. "Uh ... no ... that is too ... I don't know ... too ..."

Andy moved over to her and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her and said, "Please, no one will ever know. It is just you and me here. Please."

Linda took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She could feel her face burning. Could she do this ... could she let her son look at her ... pussy in the light ... stare at her? she wondered. Then her pussy began to throb and her breathing quickened. "All right ... but quickly."

Andy smiled and moved toward the bed, pulling his mother up with him. He stripped quickly. When he saw that his mother had made no move to take her robe off he returned to her and untied the robe and then pushed it to the floor. He felt her tremble as his hands slide down her arms and then cupped her breasts. "God, they are beautiful. Can I kiss them again?"

"Andy ..." Linda said, but didn't try to stop him when he bent his head and began to kiss her breasts.

"Look at those nipples," he whispered as he moved his lips her swollen nipple. He sucked it into his mouth.

"Andy ... uh ... oh ... you said ... you wanted to look," she said.

Andy didn't answer as he moved to the other nipple. When he had sucked both nipples until they were totally hard and wet he pulled back and said, "Lay on the bed, I want to look at ... at you ... you know down below."

"Oh Andy, that is so wrong. Why do you want to ... do that?"

"Because you are beautiful and I love you."

Linda felt her heart swell. How could she deny him anything? She said, "Okay."

Andy walked over to the bed and stood there, waiting for her to come over. With a deep breath she moved over and sat on the bed and then leaned back. She threw her arm over her eyes with embarrassment as she spread her legs. She could almost feel her son's eyes on her bare and totally exposed pussy. There was no way she could express her mortification at allowing her son to stare at her pussy.

Then she heard movement and realized he was kneeling. Instinctively she placed her hand over her pussy ... just like in her dream. A little gasp escaped her lips when she felt her son's hot breath on her thigh. "Andy ... no, you can't," she whispered as she felt his lips touch her thigh. Then she felt his hand on her protective hand. She tried to fight him when he began to pull her hand away, but her muscles wouldn't cooperate. "Oh no, Andy," she gasped when she felt his lips replace her hand. "Ohhhhhh," she gasped. She couldn't believe that she was allowing her son to put his mouth on her pussy. She could feel his tongue licking the inside of her lips ... gently, as if he were afraid she would push him away at any moment.

Linda put her hand on her son's forehead and tried to push him back, but with little strength. Then suddenly his tongue touched her swollen clit. "Ahhhhhhh," she screamed and suddenly her body was writhing in illicit pleasure.

"Mmmm," Andy groaned as he began to lick his mother's clit. He wanted to put his tongue inside her, but was afraid she would rebel. He licked her throbbing clit until she was bucking under his mouth. When he thought the time was right he slid his tongue down and plunged it into his mother's wet and now drooling pussy.

"Annnnnddddyyyy!!!" she screamed in pleasure. Instead of pushing his head away she now had her hands in his hair and was pulling him closer, forcing his tongue even deep her into her throbbing opening. "Andy, Andy, Andy, Andy," she hissed, throwing her head from side to side in pleasure.

Then she was climaxing. She could no longer think, only react. She bucked her hips upward into her son's face as she pulled his mouth tightly to her pussy. The room began to spin around her and the lamp light seemed to dim. Inside her head a kaleidoscope of colors were bouncing from one side to the other. Her body shook uncontrollably as an incredible climax rocked her.

Andy was in heaven. The taste and smell of his mother's pussy was making his cock throb with pleasure, threatening to cause him to shoot his load against the bed. However, he didn't want to waste his climax. He tried to avoid touching the bed with his cock in fear that he could not control himself. Yet, just the taste of his mother's juices alone nearly brought him to his peak. When his mother, after four climaxes, finally settled down he pulled his dripping mouth away and looked up at her. She still had her eyes covered with her arm and tiny tremors were rippling through her.

Andy crawled up to his mother and lay next to her. "Sorry, Mom, I didn't mean to embarrass you," he said.

Linda opened her eyes dreamily. She looked at her son and a smile creased her lips. "Nothing to be sorry about," she whispered. "I have to admit that I loved your mouth on me. I would never have believed it. I was taught it was so dirty. This may sound crazy, but I never knew that people actually did that ... I mean I remember what you said when you were younger, about boys eating girls, but I thought that was just kid talk. But ... but now I know why people do it. Thanks for teaching me something new," she said as she pulled her son's mouth to hers.

Andy was surprised that his mother was actually kissing his lips ... after all his mouth had been on her pussy. Yet, in spite of that she was kissing him with great passion.

Linda turned to her son and pushed him onto his back. She kissed his chest and worked her way downward. She looked up at Andy and smiled.

As Andy watched his mother continue to kiss down his chest to his stomach, he suddenly realized what she was going to do. "Mom, you don't have to ... you know, do that to me."

Linda grasped her son's throbbing cock and looked at it.

She was still deciding if she could do it. It was so nasty, but after what he had done to her she wanted to try. "I want to," she said. "But ... when ... when you, you know, climax, I don't think I can ... uh swallow it."

Suddenly there was broad smile on Andy's face. "That's okay, Mom, I can shoot it on your tits," he said.

In spite of everything Linda had to laugh. "Okay, that will work." A moment later she was moving down again. When she was inches from his now throbbing cock she looked closely at it. She had never seen a cock this close before and of course she didn't know that much about them, but Andy's looked beautiful. Her face flushed when she thought about what she was about to do. She was going to put her mouth on a cock ... and not just any cock, her son's cock. Although she still had her doubts, she could feel her pussy begin to moisten again and her heart was beating faster. She stroked his cock and saw a large drop of clear juice form at the end. She watched with fascination as it grew larger and then dripped to his stomach, leaving a spider like string of almost transparent juice. Without thinking she stuck her tongue out and caught the string of juice on her tongue. When she pulled her tongue back into her mouth she moaned. Surprisingly it didn't taste bad at all. She did it again, following the string up to the top of his cock head where she flicked her tongue across the opening. She heard Andy moan this time.

Andy couldn't believe his mother was actually going to put her mouth on his cock. But then he felt it ... he felt his mother's mouth close around the head. Another moan escaped his lips as she began to suck him.

After a few sucks, Linda pulled away and said, "Am I doing it right?"

"Oh yes," Andy gasped.

Linda put her mouth back on her son's cock. At this point her head was spinning. The excitement of having her son's cock in her mouth was almost too much for her. She also couldn't believe how good he tasted ... and smelled ... there was a musk that made her head spin.

Andy wanted this to last, but unfortunately it felt too good ... and the fact that it was his mother sucking him made his balls churn with desire. His cock began to throb almost uncontrollably. He was very close to climaxing and knew he needed to warn his mother. "Mom, ... oh, God, Mom, I'm getting ... close."

Linda was so involved in sucking that she didn't hear her son's warning right away. However, when she heard him moan loudly and lift his hips she knew something was happening. A moment before she pulled away she felt his cock head swell and suddenly a blast of his cum shot into her mouth. With shock she pulled back quickly, but the first blast had hit the roof of her mouth and before she realized she had swallowed it. From inches away she saw her son's cock head pulse again and the second blast hit her in the face. She gasped, but then stifled a laugh. This was the second time she had her face splattered with sperm in just the last few hours. She closed her eyes and let his cum splatter across her face. It hit her forehead, her nose, her cheeks and her lips. She even had it in her hair.

A few moments later Linda realized that she had actually swallowed her son's cum, and like his clear juice, it really didn't taste bad. She saw cum still dripping from the tip and took the head inside her mouth again. She sucked hard, bringing more of his sweet juice into her mouth. When none seemed to be left his cock began to shrink, and she began to feel the inevitable embarrassment at what she had done. She hurriedly got up, picked up her robe and went into the toilet. She used a towel to wipe the cum from her face and hair. Then she put on her robe.

When she came out of the bathroom she saw Andy still lying on the bed. He had a sheepish look on his face.

"Sorry, Mom ... I ... I tried to warn you," he said.

"I know. I didn't react fast enough."

Andy opened his arms to his mother and was pleased to see her crawl onto the bed and then snuggle into his arms.

Linda lay on her son's chest, listening to his heartbeat. She snuggled closer to him, feeling her emotions building. Suddenly tears were streaming down her cheeks.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers