Mom's Hidden Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers

Andy felt her tears dripping on his stomach and sat up. "Mom, what's wrong?" he said with great concern.

"Nothing," she sniffled.

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because I am so ... so happy." She wiped her eyes.

"I don't understand."

"Men will never understand women," she said and smiled. "Sometimes women cry when they are happy."

"Oh ... okay, I guess."

Linda patted her son's bare stomach and laughed. "Don't worry about it," she said. She looked down at Andy's now limp cock. She couldn't control the urge to reach out and grab it. She squeezed it and when she saw it twitch and start to thicken she said, "I think we have done enough for now."

Andy moaned in mock frustration.

After they went to bed Linda allowed Andy to snuggle up to her but resisted all his attempts to take liberties. She wasn't entirely sure why except that she felt like they couldn't have sex all day, everyday.

Chapter 8

The next morning, after Andy had done his chores, cutting wood and fixing a few things that needed fixing, he came into the house to see that his mother had set up a chess game on the table. He smiled and said, "So you are ready to get beaten again?"

They often played board games and it seemed that Andy did often beat his mother. "Not this time," she said and laughed. "It is my turn to win."

"I don't think so," he returned.

"We will see," she said.

"If you are so confident, why don't we make a little wager," Andy said.

"What kind of wager?"

"I don't know ... maybe the one that loses has to take off an article of clothing."

"Oh Andy, I'm you mother. You shouldn't be saying things like that."

"Why not? It's not like I have not seen my mother naked."

Linda blushed mightily. In spite of what they had done, she still felt a twinge of embarrassment at being naked in front of her son. She knew it was not logical but she couldn't help how she felt.

"Come on, Mom. If you win then you don't have any problem anyway," Andy begged, using is best little boy smile.

In spite of her modesty, Linda felt a chill of excitement rush through her. "All right," she finally said.

They sat at the table and played several games, with Andy losing two times, forcing him to take off his shirt and pants. When he pulled his pants down, there was an obvious bulge in his underwear. Then his mother lost and she had to take off her top.

Her face was red as she stood and unbuttoned her blouse. She slipped it off without looking at Andy. Of course she knew that he was staring and it made her nipples rock hard. When she sat back down and looked over she saw that Andy was in fact staring and had a broad smile on his face.

The next game Andy lost and he stood and slowly took off his underwear, making sure his mother saw his hard cock, which was throbbing in front of him.

"Well, I guess the game is over," Linda said, relieved that she was going to have to take off her shorts.

"Sorry, Mom, but I still have my boots on," Andy said as he lifted his foot from under the table to show his mother that he was not lying.

"That's no fair," she protested. "I only had a top and shorts on."

"All's fair in love and chess," he laughed. "Time for another game."

"You are mean," she pouted.

Andy proceeded to win the next game, forcing his mother to take off her shorts.

Linda stood and turned her back to Andy, her face flushing red. She unsnapped her shorts and slowly slipped them down her legs.

Andy pushed his chair back and leaned over the table to look at his mother as she revealed her gorgeous ass. "Mmmm," he hissed as he watched her ass come into view.

"God your ass is gorgeous," Andy said, almost to himself.

Linda felt the flush from her face rush down her neck and across her breasts. She was almost trembling with excitement. She gasped when she saw that her pussy juice had soaked the crotch of her shorts.

Andy hurried around the table and grabbed his mother and pulled her to him.

"Andy," Linda started to whisper but it was cut off by Andy's lips as he kissed her passionately. When their lips parted they were both breathing heavily.

Andy led his mother toward the bed. Then he paused and turned her away from him. He pushed her forward until her hands were on the bed.

"Andy what are you doing?"

"I want to fuck you like this," he whispered.

Linda sucked in her breath. For a moment she thought about admonishing him for using the "F" word, but she knew that she had used it as well. She felt his lips on her back, trailing down her spine. Then realized he was sliding to his knees. "Andy, what ... don't," she gasped as his lips reached her ass cheeks.

"I love your ass," he said, kissing one cheek and then the other.

When Linda felt Andy opening her cheeks she reached back and grabbed his hand. "No ... it's ... too ... it's too embarrassing for you to be looking at me like that."

Before she could stop him Andy leaned his head forward and stuck out his tongue.

"Nooooo ... Andy," Linda gasped when she felt his tongue touch her rear hole. "Andy, stop," she said, but because of the position she couldn't stop him immediately. She reached her hand back, but before she could touch him she felt his tongue pushing into her ass.

"Oh my God," she cried as an incredible wave of illicit pleasure consumed her. "No, no, no," she cried, but now, instead of pushing him away she was swaying her ass from side to side. She took in a deep breath when she felt her son's tongue probing her opening. She couldn't believe what he was doing. It was the nastiest thing she had ever known. Yet, her pussy juice was now running in streams down her thighs. "Oh baby, don't," Linda cried, even as she began to push her ass back toward his mouth.

"Mmmm," Andy moaned when he felt his mother's asshole clinching his tongue as if it wanted to pull him inside. He couldn't believe that he was actually eating his mother's asshole. His cock was throbbing so much that he feared that he might climax prematurely. Reluctantly he pulled his mouth from his mother's ass. For a moment he paused and stared, watching her rosebud open and close. Then he moved forward and forced his tongue deep one last time, bringing a long, low moan from his mother. He stood up. "I want to fuck you, Mom," he said.

"Yes," she answered dreamily. She allowed him to lead her around to the side of the bed. There they paused for a passionate kiss. Linda reached down and grasped her son's throbbing cock as their tongues dueled.

They kissed for a long time before Andy pulled away. "Sit on my cock, Mom," he said.

Linda sucked in her breath. "Andy ... I ... I ... can't."

"Of course you can," he said as he flopped onto the bed on his back. He held his cock upward and smiled. "Sit on it," he said again.

Linda moved slowly toward the bed, almost as if in a trance. She climbed onto the bed and straddled her son's waist.

"Let me lick your pussy first," Andy said, pulling his mother upward. She moaned as if to protest, but complied by straddling his face.

"Oh baby," Linda gasped when she felt her son's tongue splitting her swollen and very wet lips. She pushed down, almost smothering her son before she realized that he couldn't breathe. She lifted up and allowed him to lick her pussy lips. Then when he touched her clit she began to convulse with pleasure. Without warning she began to climax. Juice began to gush from her pussy. Her body shook and she moaned loudly as her climax went on for some time before she came down. When she did she saw her son smiling up at her, his face soaked with her copious juices.

"Turn around; I want to look at your gorgeous ass as you fuck me."

Without protest Linda turned and squatted over her son's cock. She grasped it and placed the swollen head at her opening.

Then she moved down slowly, taking him inch by inch into her body. Even after such a strong climax she felt her excitement building again rapidly. When she thought she had his entire cock inside her she paused.

"All the way, Mom."

Linda looked down and realized she had two more inches. She moved down slowly, taking another inch, and then another until he was all the way inside her. She had never had anything so deep inside her. She could feel his huge cock head at the opening to her womb. "Oh God, Andy, I have it all now. Your cock is all the way inside your mother," she gasped.

"Yes, yes, fuck me now, Mom. Fuck me hard."

Linda lifted up slightly and then moved slowly back down, taking her son's cock all the way into her. They both moaned. Then she did it again, faster, and then faster until she was moving up and down with abandon.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh God, yes, Andy."

"Fuck me, Mom, fuck me, fuck your son.

"Oh, I'm going to cum, Andy. Ahhhhhh!!!" she screamed as a strong climax over took her.

"I'm cummmmiiiiinnnnngggg!!! Andy returned. His cock grew inside his mother as her pussy squeezed him tightly. A moment later his juices were squirting deep into his mother.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in meeeeee!" she screamed.

Chapter 9

Andy was having another sexual dream. He was lying on his bed and his mother was sucking his cock. In his dream he reached for her head and pulled her mouth down on his throbbing erection. His hips lifted from the bed and forced his cock almost all the way down her throat. He heard his mother moan deep in her throat. Suddenly he opened his eyes and realized that it was not a dream. His mother was lying between his legs and she had his cock in her mouth. His hands were on her head as he had dreamed.

"Mmmmm!!!" he moaned as held her head. His hips began to move up and down in time with his mother's sucking mouth.

Linda could hardly believe what she was doing. She had awakened from a sexual dream as well. When she looked over at Andy she saw that he had a morning erection. Suddenly she had an incredible urge to suck him. And she wanted to do something more ... something she had never done; she wanted to drink his cum. She wanted to swallow his juices. She lay in bed and began to play with her pussy. As her excitement grew she realized she needed to suck him and drink his cum to satisfy her desire. She crawled quietly between his legs and then gently took his hard cock into her hand. She examined it closely. It was strong with bulging veins yet it was smooth, and soft. She never knew that a cock could look so good ... but maybe it was because it was her son's cock. For long moments she studied his beautiful cock. The head was like a helmet sitting almost proudly on top of the shaft. The slit in the center was already drooling clear juices. She drew in his scent and felt a chill rush through her. She could almost understand why he seemed to like her smell; his musk was intoxicating and set her senses on fire. She stuck out her tongue and ran it up the shaft slowly, feeling the hot flesh throb. When she reached the head she covered it with her lips and sucked. That was when Andy grabbed her head and she thought he had awakened. But he hadn't.

She allowed him to move her head up and down. Then she felt him pushing her down further. His cock moved deeper and it almost breached her throat before she pulled back and suppressed a gag. Then he did it again and she took him deeper. She was pretty sure he was awake now. He was gentle, but forceful.

His strength and control excited her. When he pushed her down again she was able to suppress a gag and took the shaft almost all the way down her throat. When she pulled back she looked up and saw that Andy was in fact awake and smiling down at her. She tried to smile back, but her mouth was full.

Linda went back to sucking, enjoying the taste and feel of his throbbing cock. She sucked the head and then licked it, bringing a moan from her son. As she continued to suck the excitement of what she was about to do made her head spin. She was nervous, but was determined to do it. She wanted to drink Andy's sperm ... all of it ... she wanted to swallow him and have his sweet cream in her belly. She wanted to do it for him ... or maybe it was for her. She lost herself in her task and the outside world disappeared. Her heart belonged to her son now and nothing would ever change that. Drinking his cum would seal it forever in her heart and mind.

"Mom," Andy whispered as he felt his excitement building to a peak. When his mother didn't respond he said, "Mom," this time a little louder. He could feel his balls churning and knew that his climax was not far away. "Mom, I'm getting close," he said in warning. When she still didn't respond, he tried to push her head back, fearing she would be mad if he climaxed in her mouth.

Linda felt Andy's hands on her head, pushing her back, but nothing was going to stop her from getting what she wanted. She looked up at her son and their eyes met. She tried to translate what she was about to do to him. Then his eyes opened wide in surprise and she knew that he knew. She moaned deep in her throat and closed her eyes, telling him it was okay, telling him to cum in her mouth.

"Oh God, Mom," he gasped as his cock throbbed and suddenly a huge blast of cum lurched from the head. It was followed by another and another.

Linda thought she was prepared, but the volume that hit her throat was still a surprise. She swallowed the first blast, loving the feeling of his thick cream as it slid down her throat. But she didn't want it all to go into her throat. She wanted to taste him. She shut off her throat and let the rest spew into her mouth. It came in such a great quantity that she feared that her mouth would not contain it all. Her cheeks bulged with his load and she tried to hold it in. A little sperm trickled from the corner of her mouth, but she kept the rest safely inside.

When the flow finally stopped she was relieved, if not proud, that she had contained it all. She pulled her mouth from his shrinking cock, closing her lips tightly, and turned her face up to him. Her eyes were smiling as she looked at him. Then she swallowed. Incredibly she felt her pussy spasm like she was about to climax. She swallowed again and the spasm grew stronger. On the third swallow she did climax. It was an amazing climax and she had not touched her pussy. It was a strong, yet smooth and gentle climax, like the flow of his sperm down her throat. It continued until she had swallowed the last drop.

When she looked up, she saw Andy looking back at her with a look that was a combination of love and amazement.

Andy saw that there was a gob of his cum on her chin, but the rest was gone and he knew she had swallowed all of it. Then his lips spread in a broad smile.

"God, Mom that was incredible."

Linda continued to smile proudly at her son. She now knew why women liked to suck cocks.

Andy reached down and pulled his mother up to him until she was lying on his chest. Then he tried to pull her lips to his and she resisted. "Let me brush my teeth," she said.

"No," he responded and pulled her to him again. Their lips met in a wet and loving kiss.

Linda stood at the small sink. She was naked. Andy sat at the table, also naked. "So what are we going to do today?" Linda asked and she dried the last breakfast dish.

Andy looked at the bed and smiled.

"We can't spend all day in bed," she said.

"Why not?"

Linda threw the dish towel at him and said, "Because."

Andy stood up and pulled his mother into his embrace. "We can because I love you more than anything in the world."

Linda started to protest, but paused as she allowed her son to kiss her. Her heart started to beat faster as the kiss turned passionate. Andy pushed her back until her buttocks hit the table. Then he lifted her and sat her on the table, his lips never leaving hers. When Linda finally pulled away she whispered, "Don't you ever get enough?"

"Not of you. And since you said we can't do this when we get back home, I want all I can get. That is still true ... I mean about stopping, right?"

Linda remembered that she had told him that they had to stop when they got home. Of course that had been when they were just kissing. She felt a strong wave of sadness come over her at the thought of them no longer holding each other, kissing each other, and making love. She sighed as she looked into her son's loving eyes. "We will see," she said.

Suddenly Andy wanted to squeeze the breath out of his mother. "We will see", meant that they could do things ... at least he thought that was what it meant. A small smile creased his lips, but he didn't say anything. He didn't want to press it and give her a chance to put limits on their relationship. Instead he kissed her again, hard. When he pulled away he saw that she was breathing heavily.

"Andy," Linda said as her son slipped from her arms and to his knees. Then she allowed him to lift her legs and push her back until she was lying on the table. "Oh, Andy," she hissed as he began to kiss her bare thighs. She knew it would be useless to ask him to allow her to wash before he used his mouth on her, so she didn't try. His hot lips trailed across her thigh until they reached her swollen and wet pussy. She felt him gently licking her outer lips and couldn't help moving her hips. She wanted his mouth on her pussy now. She reached for his head and tried to pull it to her, but he resisted, continuing to tease her lips with gentle licks and bites. "Andy, please," she begged.

Andy paused and said, "Andy please what?"

"Oh God, Andy eat me."

Andy smiled at her crude words. "So you want me to eat your pussy? You want your son to eat your pussy?"

"Don't tease me. Please eat your mother's pussy."

"Okay, since you said please." With that he moved his mouth to her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Linda hissed as her son began to suck her. She felt his tongue lick her and then push deeply into her opening. Then he twisted his head around so his tongue touched all sides of her wet opening. Then he sucked. The room quickly filled with the sound of Andy's sucking mouth. Linda bucked her hips upward, pulling his head down as she did. "Yes, yes, yes, eat me," she gasped. "Ohhhhhhh, Andy, I'm going to ... cummmmmmm." She began to climax.

Andy plunged his tongue in and out of her as deeply as possible in time with his mother's convulsing pussy. When he felt her climax began to wane he found her clit and sucked it, sending his mother into another spasm of pleasure. He licked and sucked her until she climaxed again, and then again. He couldn't get enough of the sweet juices streaming from her pussy. Finally he felt her pushing gently on his head. He pulled back and pushed her legs back and over her head. He spread her ass cheeks and paused to look at her. Her little rosebud was pink and wrinkled. It was still pulsing from her recent climax and almost appeared to be winking at him. He stuck out his tongue and touched the little hole with the tip. He heard his mother moan and he did it again. He was ecstatic that she wasn't pushing him away. She was going to let him eat her ass this time without protest. He plunged his tongue deeply into her asshole. His index finger found her swollen clit and he rubbed it.

"Anddddddyyy," she screamed as another climax started.

He could feel her asshole clinching on his tongue as it twisted and plunged into her neither hole. Her reaction excited Andy beyond belief. He did it over and over as his mother twisted and squirm on the table.

For Linda, the embarrassment of having her son tongue fucking her asshole her was less this time. It felt too good too stop him and he seemed to love doing it. Her hips moved in time to his plunging tongue as she climaxed over and over.

It took a while for her to come down. When she did she realized that Andy was still licking her. For a moment she thought of pushing him away, but she knew it was too late ... he knew that she had climaxed from his tongue in her ass. She couldn't deny that she had liked it.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers