Mom's Hidden Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers

Andy couldn't get enough of his mother's sweet asshole. He licked it and sucked it long after she stopped climaxing. He kept her ass cheeks spread as he literally made love to her asshole. He loved the taste and smell of her and would have stayed there for hours if his knees had not begun to hurt. Reluctantly he stood up and looked at his mother. Her eyes were closed and there was a serene look on her face. He leaned close and kissed her.

She readily accepted it into her mouth. When they broke the kiss she took a deep breath and said, "Are you trying to kill your mother?"

"Never. I can't help it if I love to eat your ass and pussy," he said.

"Well, how about fucking me now," Linda said.

Andy looked back at his mother with eyes wide. He couldn't believe that she was asking for it.

Linda was as surprised as Andy that the words had come from her mouth. But somehow the words didn't seem dirty anymore. Yes, I love my son FUCKING me, she thought. She wondered if she would have loved it as much if were not her son. She guessed not.

Andy stood up and grasped his throbbing cock. "You want my cock? You want your son to fuck you?"

"Yes, please."

Andy stepped forward and brought his cock to her more than ready pussy. He lifted her legs to his shoulders and placed the head of his cock at her pussy opening. He pushed in until the head had disappeared. He paused, enjoying the incredible feeling of his cock head soaking in his mother's pussy.

"Andy, don't tease me," Linda said.

"Wow, that is a change," he said. "I thought it was me that wanted to get my cock inside you quickly."

"Please," she begged, bumping her hips upward.

Andy sighed as if it was a big inconvenience to push his cock inside his mother. "All right," he said and thrust his hips forward hard.

"Ahhhhhhiiiiieeeeee!!! Linda screamed as she felt her son's long cock slip through her opening until it was entirely buried in her pussy. "Oh yes, yes, fuck me."

Andy fucked his mother for a long, long time. He pumped his hips back and forth in a steady rhythm. He was going to make this last. He wanted his mother to enjoy it and remember it, just in case she began to think she could live without his cock. She climaxed three times before he finally warned that he was about to cum.

"Yes, yes, fill me with your sweet cum," Linda said. She watched her son's face as it contorted in pleasure. She had never really watched him before. If she didn't know better she would have thought he was in great pain. Of course she knew better because no pain could cause the throbbing of his hot cock inside her. Then she felt him begin to blast his juices into her welcoming pussy.

When he was done he staggered backward, finally satiated for now. However, they both knew that wouldn't last very long.

Chapter 10

The torrential rain on the roof awoke Linda from her sex induced nap. She got up and padded over to the window naked. It was the first time she had slept naked in a long time ... or maybe she had never slept naked since she was a small child. It had felt so liberating. The fact that she was in bed with her son, who was also naked, made it seem so wicked and quite exciting. She looked out at the overcast skies and the pouring rain and wondered what they were going to do today since it didn't appear that the rain was going to stop. Then she smiled and thought of Andy, knowing what he would want to do. She sighed as the now familiar tingle went though her pussy. As quietly as possible she slipped back into bed, crawling under the covers. She gently moved between his legs, kneeling with the covers over her head. Under the blanket it was dark, but there was enough light to see her son's sexual parts. There was a warm and sensual smell ... it smelled like her and Andy. She supposed the entire cabin now smelled like that, which was not at all unpleasant. It was so primal and earthy and made her pussy leak, adding to the aroma.

"Mmmm," Andy moaned when he realized that his mother was between his legs. He could feel her soft fingers tickling his thighs and her hot breath followed. He spread and bent his legs to give her room. He now felt her tongue following her fingers, moving slowly toward his rapidly growing erection. Then her tongue was on his balls, gently licking them. Another moan escaped him when he felt her take one of his large orbs into her mouth. "Mom," he gasped as she gently sucked it, rolling it around in her warm and wet mouth. He had never had that done before. Then she moved to the other. A moment later she let that one slip from her lips and began to lick upward across his now throbbing cock. She circled the head, teasing the sensitive area under the crown before running her tongue down the shaft to his balls again.

Linda almost giggled when she heard Andy's moan of frustration. She knew she was teasing him but she also knew that he loved it. It was amazing how much she had learned about the male libido and pleasure points in just the past few days. She knew he loved her to lick around the head, and now she knew that he loved his balls sucked. She pushed his legs up to his chest, and nuzzled her head down lower until she felt his balls on her forehead. She heard him moan again as she began to lick the area just below his balls. She moved her tongue up and down from his balls to his asshole. Did she dare she wondered? She moved her tongue down ... down ... down.

"Oh God, Mom," Andy gasped.

Linda circled the little nether hole, feeling it react to her gentle probing with a pulse. With a deep breath she pushed her tongue through the puckered opening. At the same time she found Andy's cock and grasped it. It was throbbing and juice was pouring from the head and ran across her fingers.

Linda was suddenly lost in her own world. Under the blanket she felt like she had closed the world out ... like she had shut out all the things she had learned that women didn't do. No one knew they were there, no one could hear her, no one could see her, it was only her and her son and he wasn't complaining. She stroked him in time with the movement of her tongue. Each throb of his cock brought a throb of his asshole on her tongue. She was lost in her own sensual and exciting world and didn't realize how close Andy was to climaxing.

"Ohhhhhhh, Moooooommmmm!!! Andy gasped.

Linda could feel his ass spasm and felt his balls moving. It took her a moment to realize that he was about to climax. She wanted to have his cock in her mouth when he did, but it was too late. She stayed put, plunging her tongue in and out of his asshole as deeply as possible. She felt the hot juices rushing up the shaft and squirting onto his heaving stomach. She would have giggled if it had not been so incredibly exciting. When the last dribble was out of his cock and his asshole no longer squeezed her tongue so tightly, she pulled away. She stayed under the blanket however, wanting to enjoy the musk that had been generated by her son's strong climax. She kissed up his balls until she found his shrinking cock. It was lying in a pool of his cream. She nuzzled his cock and then took it into her mouth. His cream coated her cheek as she sucked him gently, pulling the last of his juice from his balls. Then she turned her mouth to his sticky stomach where she licked the cream like a cat does milk. When her tongue could find no more cream she rested her head on his stomach.

After a few minutes Linda knew from his steady breathing that he had fallen back to sleep. With her face covered in his cream, his taste in her mouth, she reached between her legs and pushed several fingers into her overflowing pussy. She moved her fingers in and out until her own pleasure peaked. It was a gentle climax, but none-the-less satisfying. Her attempt to restrict her movements in order not to awaken her son made her pleasure that much more intense. With her fingers now soaked with her son's sperm and her own juices, she fell asleep, her face inches from his now flaccid cock.

Chapter 11

Linda was humming as she stood naked at the stove fixing dinner. The door opened and Andy came in carrying an arm full of logs. He was soaked from head to toe. "Put that wood down and get out of those wet clothes before you catch your death of cold."

Andy stacked the pieces of wood next to the stove and began to strip. He saw his mother looking between him and the food cooking on the stove. He stood and gently began to stroke himself, bringing his cock to erection.

She was hungry for food, but incredibly found herself just as hungry for her son.

Andy pulled a chair over and sat down, his cock now pointing toward the ceiling. "Sit on my cock, Mom," Andy said.

"The food will burn," she returned.

"Put it aside, we can eat later," Andy ordered.

After a bit of hesitation Linda moved the pan off the stove and turned to her son. She moved over and threw her leg over his thighs, centering her pussy over his throbbing erection. Slowly she began to slip downward. A moan escaped her lips as inch after inch went into her already wet pussy. When she had him all the way inside her she paused, looking into her son's eyes. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too," he answered as he kissed her passionately. As he did he lifted his mother's hips until his cock was several inches out of her.

Linda whimpered and pushed herself down, taking Andy into her all the way again. With their lips locked together they fucked like that for some time. Linda climaxed several times. She couldn't get enough of his wonderful cock. She wanted Andy to climax in her. She moved faster until Andy halted her.

"Turn around and sit on me," he said.

Linda stood up and turned with her back to him. Then she moved backward and slowly slipped downward. Andy grasped his cock and held it upward for her. "Oooohhhh!, Andy," she giggled, "That's the wrong hole."

Andy moaned and a shudder went through him. His cock head was on his mother's asshole. Instead of moving his cock to her pussy he pulled her downward.

"Andy ... what ... we ... uh ... what are you doing," Linda gasped as she felt her son's huge cock head pressing into her asshole.

"Relax, Mom ... relax," Andy encouraged. He felt the tight ring of his mother's asshole begin to expand. "Yes, yes, push down and relax," he whispered.

"Andy ... oh God, ... this is not righttttttt," she gasped as she felt the cock head pop into her asshole. His cock felt huge as it stretched her normally tight nether hole. Yet it had not really hurt ... she felt stretched and full, but there was little pain. After a moment or two she felt Andy pulling her downward again. "Ohhhh," she moaned as several inches of his cock slipped into her asshole. She reached down and touched her now very swollen clit. It felt huge and was throbbing with excitement. She moved her fingers lower as if to make sure his cock was not in her pussy. It was not. She pushed two fingers into her pussy and could actually feel Andy's cock through the thin membrane between her pussy and anal canal. Her pussy convulsed. She didn't realize that having a cock in her ass could cause her pussy to spasm.

A moment later she felt Andy's thighs under her thighs and knew that he had his entire cock in her asshole. "Ohhhhh, hold it ... wait," Linda whispered. She had never felt so full. It felt strange ... good, but different from when his cock was in her pussy. She could feel her asshole pulsing around his shaft. That caused his cock to pulse in response. It happened again, and again. It was as if neither of them could control the autonomic reaction. As they remained still the pulsing increased, growing more rapid by the second. Linda slowly lifted up, letting Andy's cock slip out of her asshole until only the head was still inside her. She did a little hip rotation, circling around on his cock head.

"Oh God, Mom, you are so tight and warm," Andy moaned.

Linda giggled and rotated her hips again. Then she pushed back down, taking his entire cock deep in her asshole again. "You like fucking your mother's asshole?" she asked.

Andy moaned in response.

"I'll take that as a yes. I love it too."

Linda began to move up and down slowly on her son's cock. Her asshole had loosened enough that she could move freely now. She was amazed that she liked being fucked in the ass. She wasn't sure she could climax like that, but there was a sensuality about it ... a closeness to her son that she had not felt before when they were fucking. Her pace on her son's cock quickened until she was taking him in and out of her ass with ease and at a rapid tempo. Her finger found her clit again and began to rub it.

"Mom, you are so tight. You are going to make me cum if you keep that up."

"Cum then. Cum in your mother's asshole. Yes, cum in me," she responded.

"Ahhhhhhiiiiieeee!!!" Andy bellowed as his cock throbbed and began to send his hot cream deep into his mother's willing asshole. It seemed that her bowels were sucking his cum out of his balls like a vacuum. Each throb of his cock sent another huge blast of cum into her until he was totally drained.

Linda's fingers continued to rub her clit until she had climaxed as well. It wasn't an earth shaking climax, but it was nice and she thought that with some practice she could climax as strongly with a cock in her ass as she did with it in her pussy. She remained on Andy until his cock had shrunk and slowly slipped from her rear hole. She got up and looked at Andy. "Well, what brought that on?"

Andy looked sheepishly. He thought about trying to act like it was an accident, but he was pretty sure his mother would see through it. He shrugged and said, "I love your asshole so I ... well I figured it might be fun."

Linda leaned over and kissed him and said, "Well that was different and I think I liked it."

A broad smile crossed Andy's face.

"But next time, ask first," she gently admonished.

"Would you have let me do it if I had asked?"

She thought about that for a moment and answered, "No, probably not." She smiled. "Let me get dinner started again." She began to hum again as she put the pan back on the stove. As she stood there she felt her son's cum slowly trickling out of her still stretched asshole.

******************

Over the next few days Andy and Linda fucked in every position possible and in ever corner of the house. She sucked him and he ate her. He fucked her pussy and ass several times a day. They even walked naked to the falls and fucked on the platform with the mist of the waterfall covering their sweating bodies with a refreshing spray. They felt like Adam and Eve, with no prying eyes, save for the squirrels and deer, witnessing their taboo coupling.

As they walked back toward the cabin they stopped on the bridge for one last time. They were to leave tomorrow.

Finally, Andy said, "Mom ... what's ... what's going to happen when we get home?"

Linda didn't look at her son. She didn't answer right away. It took a long time for her to say, "I'm not sure."

"I don't know if I could stand it if we couldn't ... do ... you know, do what we have been doing."

Again Linda was silent. She paused and turned toward Andy, looking into his eyes. She saw tears. There were tears in her eyes as well. Taking a deep breath she said, "What we have done here is so wrong. We are mother and son. But if I am to be honest with you, I feel the same way."

Andy felt his heart skip at his mother's words. He wasn't sure what to say ... afraid he would say something stupid and spoil everything. Instead he said, "I love you ... but not like a son ... I mean like a son, but so much more."

"I love you too and I know what you mean."

Linda was standing in front of Andy, leaning back on his strong chest as they stared at the rainbow made by the mist of the falls. It would be their last time, at least for this year. Linda leaned her head back and presented her lips to her son. She could already feel his hard cock pressing to her ass. She moaned as he gasped her breasts and they shared tongues.

When they pulled away Andy asked, "So what do we do when we get home?"

"I don't suppose we have much choice. I can't let you go. We will never have the same relationship again," Linda said and then quickly added, "Which is not a bad thing. But we will have to be very careful. No one, and I mean no one can ever know."

Andy's face grew bright with excitement. "I know, I know ... I would never tell anyone."

"I know you wouldn't on purpose, but it could happen if we are not careful. But, the truth is I have to have you. Our sexual relationship ties us together like the day I birthed you."

Andy pulled his mother's lips to his and they kissed for a long time. When they pulled apart they saw several female deer and their babies not twenty feet away from them. The animals paused in their eating and casually looked at the two naked people. For a moment it was as of everything in the forest froze and there didn't seem to be a sound. Then, as if accepting the two naked humans as part of the nature around them, the deer went back to eating. One of the babies casually walked over to within inches of them. The baby sniffed them and turned away.

"See, even the animals think it is okay for us to be together," Andy said.

"It seems so," Linda answered with a huge smile.

Andy gently pushed his mother over the wooden rail. He positioned his cock at her asshole and pushed forward until he was deep into her. Linda screamed in pleasure. The deer looked up for a moment but then went back to eating grass.

The End

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers