Mom's Home Alone Ch. 02

Story Info
Oh my...all of these pictures of me?
1.9k words
4.31
118.2k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tn_maggie
tn_maggie
44 Followers

As we approached his house I felt myself vibrating. I could hear him talking to me but I was so excited, so confused, so just-about-to-jump-out-of-my-skin that I couldn't respond. Every inch of my flesh was on fire.

"You are such an awesome slut," he said with affection, "Silent. Sexy. Slutty. Yes, you are perfect."

Nothing could have prepared me for my next vision. His basement seemed to be some sort of photographic dark room with the walls covered by pictures of me. Yes, me! There I am unloading groceries, shopping, watching my daughters soccer game - oh, no, naked! Yes naked, what in the world? Speechless. Dumfounded. Little balls of sweat ran down my back causing me to shiver.

"Like it?" He said with a huge smile. "See how awesome you are!" Yes, I think I'll get an A.

"An A?" I mutterred sheepishly.

"Yes, I chose you as my photo-essay assignment for school. "Sign here," as he slipped a pen and paper into my hand, "I'm a photography major.".

Stunned and overwhelmed I signed the paper without reading it. "Now it's official. This release allows my A. Thanks!"

I was mesmerized by a large picture of me, taken at night, the lighting in the backround revealed me as a shadow in the act of sex. Yes, in my own bedroom. "I like that one too. I believe it is with your husband. The way you ride his cock, so intense, so focused. You are such a great subject," he said very business-like.

So I'm a subject? A model? Since when? How did this happen? My mind was a whirl of disconnected thoughts. Certainly, I am a wife, a mom, in fact a soccer mom, but a model? My body was overheating. I was a mess. I couldn't speak and couldn't move.

Suddenly, I was startled by a new voice, a female voice. "There you are," she said sweetly. "And your picture friend. How sweet she is," gently rubbing he fingers down by back. I jumped back. "Oh don't be afraid. We appreciate what you've done for Brian and I just want to say thanks," gently kissing me on the cheek.

I thought I would faint. My knees weakened and I nearly lost it but thankfully, the back of the couch was within reach and I stabilized myself. She came around to my front saying,"You know, I wanted to touch you from the moment I saw you," she said as she brushed both hands against my heaving chest as I gasped for air. Grabbing my nipples, she began to squeeze each one. Harder and harder. My face was flush. The pain actually felt good because it relieved me of the numbness from the shock. Still I couldn't move. No woman had ever touched me. I didn't know how to respond.

"Well, I'd love to stop and play with you. But I have shopping to do and errands to run," she said with enthusiasm. "Do come back though, promise?"

I must have nodded because she said "Good. See you soon," and she turned and walked away.

"So you met mom," he said. " She's not your typical mom," he quipped with a loud laugh. "She really liked your tits," continuing his laughter. "And once again, you liked showing your slutty self. Naked, cum stained. What a cunt you are," brushing my hair out of my face. "Here, sit down while I develop these latest pics."

"I..I..have to go," I stammered as panic took over. Naked in a strangers basement, what is happening to me? Panicked, I ran out of the house, across the yard and back home. Breathless, now in the safety of my own home, I tried to collect my thoughts. The phone rang, mindlessly, I picked it up, only to hear his voice, "You are quite rude. You should have said good by. Step in front of the window. Do it. Don't make me come over...that's it... Rub yourself... Come on, be the slut that you love to be," he coaxed.

Was I in a trance? Slowly, rythmically, I fingered myself. Dripping wet, I gently played with myself in front of the window. "See how awesome you are? Naked, finger fucking yourself in the picture window. Make yourself cum, slut...give me another great shot. Has your cunt ever been wetter?" he asked.

"No...never," I muttered pathetically as my orgasm shattered the silence.

After a moment he said,"I will punish your rudeness. But for now, I have to go." Click. Dialtone.

I don't know how long I stood there. Did I sit or pass out? Hours later I woke up on the floor. I must have just given up. Was it a dream? Wow. I felt like a stranger in my own body. I showered, dressed and left the house. I was dazed and confused but I knew that I couldn't just sit.

After driving a bit I found myself at the mall. Time had no meaning. I browsed a few shops but things were different. The air seemed still. There seemed to be no noise. Every person I passed made eye contact. Some smiled, some smerked, some seemed disgusted. I felt like a stranger in a very strange land.

"There she is. The neighborhood slut!"

Oh, no. It's her! I recognized the voice of Brian's mom, immediately. "Funny seeing you twice in the same day," she said with a huge smile. "And still pointing those wonderful titties at everyone," she said once again grabbing my nipples and giving a firm squeeze.

Now I know why people were looking at me. In my confusion, I neglected to put on a bra. What a loser I am. I've lost my mind. "Normally...I wear a bra," I said sheepishly, really pathetically.

"Well let's get you one. They're right over here," she said grabbing my arm and guiding to the lingerie department. "You're really not much of a dresser," she offered condescendingly. "I'm glad I'm here to help you. You really need it," making me feel quite incompetent and embarrassed.

We walked directly into the dressing rooms. Opening the curtain she said, "Go in here and take off your clothes while I pick you out something nice. Go," she commanded with authority.

I heard her singing a song to herself as I pulled my t-shirt over my head. She is a happy person, I'll give her that. Very much in control of herself. I liked her and liked being around her even though I felt very intimidated by her and even though I don;t understand what's come over me. Wierd.

The curtain opened, "Naked. Get moving," sternly, but still with a comforting smile. I did as instructed. She broke into laughter, "Oh my, no bra and no panites - you are a committed slut," she exclaimed. "I like your style, girl." She turned and walked away leaving the curtain open about a foot. "Don't move. I'll be right back with a few things."

Naked, I stood there. Shocked. Excited, I could feel my wetness. Slowly I rubbed my legs together. I must be addicted to sex is all I could think...I noticed a few women shoppers staring at me. I wondered what they were thinking? I just looked at them and smiled. My nipples hardened with each passing glance.

"Here you go," my new friend said handing me a bra, "Don't you love shopping?" She said playfully.

I was unfamiliar with the material. It seemed to be see-through yet somewhat expandable. It was a beautiful shade of pink. A great color for me. While I was adjusting it, I noticed her cutting my top with a scissors. Then cuting my shorts. What is she doing? She then handed me the skimpiest of thongs, also that wonderful, sheer and pink to match.

"What a great slut you are," she said with admiration. "Perfect fit. Turn...yes, you are delightful."

Her approval made me blush as i put my now altered clothes back on. My top was now sleeveless and mid-drift baring my abs. My shorts were now Daisy Dukes with multiple holes cut into them. I looked in the mirror, not quite knowing what to think, do or say.

"You'll need shoes. Come on," gently pulling me to the register where I paid who knows how much for the undies.

Over to the shoe department next where a nice looking young black man waited attentively on us. She picked out some lace-up platform shoes for me, something I would never have bought for myself. After directing the young man on the proper tying technique and making me walk around for a few minutes she said, "Now all you need is some cum all over your face and you will be perfect. Interested?" she suggested to our clerk with a wink and a smile.

"Yes maam," he said showing all of his teeth.

"Well get to it girl," she commanded, guiding us back to the stockroom.

Such high heels are difficult to walk in. Platform shoes are impossible to kneel down in. Awkwardly, I tried to find a position as she set up the scene as she wanted. When his cock appeared before my face, I knew that I wanted to suck it. And suck I did. It was about the same size as my husband's so I had no trouble taking most of it into my mouth. Never having an audience before I tried to make it juicy and noisy - sucking cock is really fun! When he shot his load all over my face, she clapped gleefully.

"How fun this is," she exclaimed.

"You bitches are crazy," he said laughing. "Crazy white women!"

"Don't wipe it off! No the point was to get you some cum stains. Every slut needs cum stains," she said walking me out to the concourse.

The humiliation I felt as I was paraded through the mall can only be compared to the intensity of excitement that I felt. People stared. People blushed. People looked the other way, but everyone and I mean everyone noticed the cum dripping from my face.

My nameless friend was so happy she was giddy. Softly singing songs to herself we walked to the food court. "Let's have some coffee," she said pointing me to a seat.

I sat and stared at her. She was stunningly beautiful and very confident. She smiled at everyone and commanded a great presence. At the same time, I felt like I was hers, or was I Brian's? I'm so excited, so obsessed by sex that clearly, I am not thinking clearly. But she is awesome!

My admiring glances were cut short by the clerk from the shoe store and a few of his gang-ganger looking buddies. "Here are those crazy bitches I told you about," he said emphatically. "Look at all that nasty on her face and in her hair!"

He told them? Already? Oh, no! I had to suck the dick of a big talker! Humiliation is an understatement. Remorse overcame me. Immediately, I turned beat red. All I could do was look down. I wanted to run but couldn't move. All I could think of was, what the heck will happen next? Their laughing and taunting was incessant. I could feel their words bounce off me - like a prize fighter taking hits in the ring...

"Here's your coffee, sweetie," she said with amazing calm upon returning to our table. Looking at my tormentors she offered, "They just want to see your boobs, Why not show them your new bra? Just lift your top."

Is she kidding? Right here in the food court?

Had I lost my mind? What was happening to me?

tn_maggie
tn_maggie
44 Followers