Mom's Home Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,347 Followers

"Hey, were you even listening to me?"

"I... I..." Ben was caught, trying to act casual as he adjusted his straining erection, hiding from his mother's view below the counter.

"Okay. What are you doing?" Tiffany gave a deep, loud sigh and rose to face Ben and his camera. "Let me have the camera, young man," she said sternly, holding out an open hand.

"It's not on, Mom, it's just sitting on the counter."

Before he could grab the camera and retreat to his room, Tiffany plucked the camera from the countertop.

"Mom. Don't...!"

Tiffany stopped the recording camera and ran the footage back a few seconds. She was shocked to see the clip focusing on her exposed cleavage.

Ben's mind reeled as he waited for her reaction.

"You're recording me in my workout clothes to get shots of my breasts? Oh my God! Ben, that's so inappropriate! What the heck?!"

"It's for a project, Mom." Ben did his best to sound convincing. He wasn't exactly lying.

Tiffany looked at her son and pulled her top up instinctively, still holding the camera. 'Typical perverted man,' she thought, feeling disgusted by her son's violation of her privacy.

Luckily for Ben, she didn't delete anything.

Tiffany didn't know where to start. "A project? What kind of project requires you to secretly record your mother in positions that show her breasts?"

"It's a long story." Ben looked down, dejectedly.

Taking the camera in her hand and walking back to her bedroom she grumbled, "I'm going to keep the camera until I decide what to do about you. You can't be trusted, Ben."

"Mom! You can't do that! I need that camera!" He rushed after her.

It was too late. Tiffany closed the door in his face and locked it behind her. She leaned back against the door, overcome by feelings of anger and outrage. In that moment, she felt something else, a spare thought. It materialized in her mind as a mental image of her son stroking that big penis of his. The way his eyes lit up as she walked in on him, the way he deliberately finished right in front of her, shooting his semen everywhere. And his penis... his big hard...

'What has gotten into me?' Tiffany shook her head to somehow remove the unwanted image of her son masturbating. She was only somewhat successful.

On the other side of the door, Ben had leaned back against it, mirroring his mother. His head was throbbing. Anger, fear, and desperation set in. He needed that camera and wondered how could he possibly get out of the situation he was in.

After wracking his brain, he couldn't come up with any excuse, or plea that would get his camera back. He went up to his room to check the status of the videos he posted online.

Tiffany suspected that Ben had taken other pictures and video of her, so she accessed the files on the camera's memory card and watched all that he had recorded on the small display screen. She found a total of three videos, the one from today and two recorded yesterday. She selected the oldest one.

It was the scene in Ben's bedroom. She watched her son enter the frame naked and immediately moved her hand to stop, but had second thoughts and continued watching. Her mind was muddled with a confusing mix of intrigue, rage, and disappointment. She watched Ben sit and eagerly begin masturbating. She became outraged at the realization that he'd lied to her about the camera being off. Even though she knew how the clip ended, she watched anyway, her heart fluttering excitedly as she saw herself enter the frame, then watched herself watching Ben ejaculate. There was his big penis again, launching thick spunk at her from across the room.

The clip ended and she selected the second one. To her surprise, this one featured her on her back in her bikini. She again fought the urge to stop the show. A blurry figure entered the foreground, separated from her by a window. Though the image was not completely clear, she could still see that it was Ben masturbating while looking at her. She continued watching as Ben came again, then the recording stopped.

She sat there, contemplating what her choices were. She felt intense anger, but also felt strangely aroused. Her young son obviously lusted after her and being the object of male affection was always a turn on for Tiffany. She resolved to blow off steam through sweat.

Tiffany left her room for the spare bedroom they converted to a work out room and began her work-out regimen: forty minutes on the treadmill and twenty minutes of yoga stretches. Ben was on her mind the entire time. 'What "project" could he possibly be referring to?' She put extra effort into the tail end of her run, sweating copiously. Her curiosity was becoming too strong to simply let this slide. She decided to speak to her son after her workout.

Ben logged on to his account on Hot Amateurs and was shocked to see that not only was his video up, but that he had eight requests for specific future scenes, twelve comments from viewers of the trailer, and one-hundred and ten downloads. After the website takes their fifty percent, he will have made over a thousand dollars in just the few hours it had been posted! He was thrilled, but also very nervous about his mom taking his camera. Without the camera, the only revenue he will have would be from the one video he had uploaded. He would have to somehow convince her to return his camera.

Tiffany showered and dressed. She had been thinking about her son filming himself masturbating. This thought was met with revulsion, but to her frustration, she simply couldn't get the images that she saw on video out of her mind.

With her thoughts focused on the situation with her son, Tiffany selected a white, long-sleeved beach shirt that had a deep "V" neck to it. The light top meant she could only wear a lighter-colored bra so the bra wouldn't be visible through the shirt. She found the one, lacey, white bra she owned, and slipped it on. She knew it was too small for her massive breasts, but it was the only light-colored one she had that went with the shirt. Tiffany pulled the beach shirt on and regarded herself in the mirror.

Despite being furious with her son for sexualizing her and filming her without her permission, she chose to wear very provocative clothing. The small bra created a huge bulge of tit flesh that could be seen toward the bottom of the V-neck. She also wore white shorts that were too short to be worn in public. The contradiction between her stern attitude and the sexy clothing that she was wearing did not register with her.

'Now I'm going to get to the bottom of this.' She proceeded to her son's bedroom and knocked on the door loudly. She didn't want to surprise him this time.

"Come in, Mom." Ben minimized the screen on his laptop.

Tiffany barged in, full of ire. "Ben, I want you to explain exactly what this project is you've been working on and why it involves taking video of me," she laid into him. "I want answers and I want them now!" she barked.

Ben watched his mom enter and his jaw almost dropped as she strutted in angrily. Even more of her huge tits were on display in this outfit, not to mention her bare thighs. He took a moment to look at her from head to toe and shook his head. 'Damn she's hot,' he thought, then answered, meeting her stern gaze.

"Well, see, it... it doesn't necessarily have to involve you specifically, Mom, it's just that I... there has to be another person besides myself, and you're-" He hesitated, not wanting to give his mom too much information.

"I'm what?" Tiffany challenged her son. "Spit it out, Ben," she added impatiently.

"You're..." Ben paused, his eyes breaking her enraged glare and dropping down to roam her body. "You're ...hot. You know that. You have to know that, Mom." Ben looked at what his mom was wearing and wanted to whip out his dick and jack off right in front of her all over again. Her body was absolutely incredible.

Tiffany held back her temper with a sigh. She shifted her position and was now standing with her arms crossed, looking as sexy as ever with plenty of cleavage showing above her crossed arms, tapping one foot angrily. Even this movement caused her soft cleavage to jiggle obscenely. Ben was to the point where he didn't think she owned any clothes that didn't make her look sexy. His cock was expanding in his shorts.

"Well, what's the project?" she asked, impatiently.

"It's just selling videos to people that want to see them." Ben was now sitting on the love seat in his room looking up at his mom. His cock was nearly fully erect and sticking straight up under his shorts. He shifted very slightly to raise his hips and present his erection to her. It was impossible to miss. In that moment, Ben thought what it would be like to fuck his mom.

"What kind of videos?" Tiffany was growing annoyed with Ben's vague answers. She was also having a very difficult time not looking down at the growing rise in his shorts.

"They could be anything, I guess..." Ben was staring right at his mother's tits now.

"Bullshit. Okay...see this camera?" She produced the hand-held. "It's gone. I'm not even going to get the money back for it, I'm going to smash it to bits. You want to play more games? I'll take your car too." Tiffany was holding the expensive camera menacingly, as if to let it drop to the ground.

Ben waved his hands in front of him. "Mom, Mom, Mom. Wait! Okay, I'll tell you. But please listen to me before you react." Ben sat up. He knew when his mom meant business and this was one of those times.

Ben needed to get honest with his mom. It was clear he couldn't do what he was trying to do without her knowledge of what was going on. He just hoped she wouldn't keep his camera, or tell his dad.

"You know Alex Morgan?" he began.

Tiffany nodded impatiently, gesturing as if to say "get on with it".

"Well, he and his girlfriend, Taylor, told me about how much money they're making selling videos of themselves online." Ben was sitting up on the love seat leaning forward toward his mom.

Tiffany could guess where this was going. She pulled up the chair behind the desk in the corner and sat listening intently.

"Their videos started out simple," Ben explained, "...naked, kissing and that sort of thing, and now they do a lot more, but they've made thousands and thousands of dollars, Mom. Enough that this has become a high-paying job for both of them, and they only have to deal with each other; no producers, no sleazy people of any kind."

Ben paused to gauge his mother's reaction.

"Well, that's their choice, Ben," she replied, her tone flat. "I have slightly higher expectations for you." Tiffany wasn't impressed.

"Mom, I can potentially earn all the college tuition and the forty grand I spent in no time. I want to pay you and Dad back. I want to make this right." Ben was being sincere. What he didn't tell his mom was that he wanted to get her involved, both on and off the camera.

Tiffany was upset by what her son was saying. She was expecting him to say that he was just recording her for his own, personal reasons, instead of some sort of developing enterprise. She had not quite expected this, but decided to reason with him rather than show her disappointment.

"Ben, you are a smart young man with lots of potential. I know you just need to find motivation," she started warmly. Tiffany walked over and sat next to her son. "This... this video thing... I don't understand it, Ben. You're going to sell these videos of you masturbating for money? Only gay men will watch something like that." She felt she had a good point.

"That's not my plan, Mom, it's just all I have to work with right now."

"Well, I don't think you will sell ten dollars' worth of videos, let alone tens of thousands," she said dismissively. Tiffany was trying to discourage him, but she noticed a sly smile suddenly appear on his face.

"Too late, I've already made two thousand dollars with just that crappy little video I made."

Tiffany scoffed, "Impossible."

"You don't believe me? Okay, Mom. I'll show you, but you have to promise not to freak out." Ben opened his laptop. He maximized the personal account page and turned the computer toward her, but then quickly turned it back.

"You promise? Don't freak out?"

Tiffany bit her lip, not liking where this was going. She reluctantly shook her head.

"Ok, I won't freak out. But you better show me and this had better be good."

Ben tilted the computer so she could see it clearly.

"See this? This is the title." He pointed to the top corner. "Here's the number of downloads. Here's the price per download, and these are the requests and comments."

Tiffany reached across her son's lap and took the computer from him. She spent several moments orienting herself and examining the webpage carefully.

" 'Mom Drives Me Crazy'?! That's the title?! Ben, what the heck kind of video is this?"

She placed the cursor over the thumbnail and several preview images flashed in the small box, showing her in the bikini by the pool.

"Is that... You uploaded the recording of me by the pool?!" She felt her face flush red.

Tiffany's anger was growing, not subsiding. Not only did he video record her in a very revealing swim suit, but he uploaded it to the Internet where it would, at least theoretically, never go away.

"I can explain, but it might be embarrassing." Ben warned.

"More embarrassing than this!?" Tiffany wanted more information. She couldn't believe her son had the sort of mind that would even think of such a thing. She wanted more answers.

"Just relax, Mom. You promised." Ben put his hand over his mom's hand as it rested on the touchpad and took over. He wanted to show her just so he could get his camera back. There may still be a chance to upload more videos if he only had his camera.

"Ok. Here. See these categories? Scroll down and see how many videos there are for each."

Tiffany withdrew her hand and let Ben do the clicking. He showed his mom all the categories of downloads available. Anal, BBW, Big cock, Big tits...he showed her all the categories.

"Now, if we sort by popularity..." Ben clicked and filtered. The two most popular by far rose to the top.

"MILF and Incest Role-Play," Ben said, satisfied.

Tiffany hadn't planned on being exposed to any of this sort of thing when she came up to his room. Her mind was spinning from all the sordid images flashing on the screen. Nude women on webcams, graphic sexual positions, even pornographic advertisements flooded the monitor.

"White MILFs stuffed with big black- ...Ben, this is sick." Tiffany shook her head slowly.

"See, I targeted the ones that are most popular. In this case, MILF and incest. You just happened to be around...and you fit the bill for both...so..." he said suggestively.

"So, you just thought it would be okay to sneak around, record me without my consent, and post it for any stranger to see?" She paused for emphasis, then shook her head. "Ben, I don't know what to do with you. I appreciate the fact that you're doing this to pay us back, but you won't be able to tell your father how you got the money, so what's the point?"

Regardless of his motives, Tiffany could not condone her son's involvement with such an activity.

"Oh, come on, Mom! I'll just tell him I'm working with digital cameras. He hates computers and tech stuff, he won't even question me."

Tiffany paused. He had a point. Larry even hated using the text feature on his cell phone.

"Well...Ok... So, that may be true, but you'll have to find another subject for your videos. If I catch you recording me again without my permission, I will smash the camera with a hammer and tell your father exactly what you've been doing."

Ben had not expected this reaction and realized that he'd need to tread carefully.

"Can I keep the footage I've used so far?" Ben was really pushing his luck, but he needed to keep that video up. It was already making money.

Tiffany considered this. As mad as she was, the damage had already been done. So they might as well get paid for it. She hated the situation her son had put her in. She was beginning to think that he was incapable of normal behavior and that he would always be a trouble maker.

She sighed. "You can keep it up only because it's already out there and it's selling..." Tiffany rose and turned back to her seated son, shaking an index finger at him, "...but if you record me without my permission again, it's gone."

Ben's eyes were glued to his mother's shaking cleavage hanging in front of his face. He nodded dumbly, then rose his stare to meet her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I won't record you again without your permission," he said with genuine sincerity. He wanted his mom to feel better.

She turned to go downstairs and start lunch. Ben watched her ass in the short shorts. He could see the seam disappear into her crotch and part of her butt sticking out.

Tiffany paused at the door of Ben's room. "Just ask next, time, okay, Ben?" She said sweetly, then left.

Ben watched his mom sway her hips as she left the room. He took a deep breath and sighed. 'If she would only pose for my videos, this would be a piece of cake.'

Ben was relieved he had come out of that crisis with his camera...and his videos. He felt better knowing that his mom had an honest understanding of what he was doing, although he was more than a little surprised that she seemed to be accepting of the fact that he was going to make homemade adult videos.

But something else stuck in his mind. Something she'd said. The phrase 'Just ask me next time'. Why would she offer that? To Ben's mind, the phrase left the door open to having her play some sort of role in his recording her for future videos. He hoped his hunch was right.

Ben spent the next thirty minutes responding to messages from the site. Not wanting to cause any more trouble, he stayed out of his mother's way for the rest of the day. Later in the afternoon, he called Alex.

"How did you like the video?" Ben emailed the video for Alex to look at.

"It looks really good, Ben, at least for a jack-off video. I'm actually surprised it's doing so well." Alex was being honest with his friend. The video was soft compared to everything else on the site.

"Wait, why are you surprised it's doing well?" Ben asked.

"Maybe 'surprised' is too strong. I guess I underestimated the popularity of incest role-play videos." Alex was now being nice to Ben. He actually thought the video belonged in the "Solo" category.

"Actually, I'm surprised too, but some of the commenters complained about not having enough footage with the mom in it. They're expecting more." Ben admitted.

"Makes sense, she's hot," Alex commented. "But if she's out, you'll need to find someone to play your mom. And don't even think about asking Taylor. We don't do other people." Alex wasn't about to let Ben fuck his girlfriend.

"I have a couple of people in mind." Ben lied, he had no one in mind, but he knew that Alex wouldn't know this.

"Okay, good." Alex ended the call.

After his rather discouraging conversation with Alex, Ben went online to research escorts in an effort to solve his problem of not having a female model. He messaged a few women asking about making a video. He would have to pay them, but it would solve his problem.

The next morning, Ben woke to find three messages from the several escorts he contacted. He approached the subject as a fee for video modeling rather than having sex in an adult movie. He was smart enough to know they wouldn't agree to discuss money for sex with a stranger online. One of the women didn't do videos. One wanted a percentage of revenue from any movie she modelled in, but was very interested in the prospect, and the last, wanted one thousand dollars for every video.

Ben found this very reassuring, but he would need to work out the financial details before he committed to any, one escort. He would need the model for several videos, so at the least, he would need a few thousand in cash before he would be able to pay for the one. He wasn't interested in giving a percentage of earnings to a model only because it sounded messy and most likely required a contract of some kind.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,347 Followers