Mom's Home Movies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,383 Followers

She could feel him hovering, zooming right down to her partially exposed breasts. It made her feel slightly embarrassed, but also excited her to be the focus of the camera's attention.

"Should I do something?" she asked uneasily.

Ben inched slightly closer. His jutting hard-on was right behind her head.

"No, not yet. Just sit there and pretend I'm not here."

Ben shuffled forward a bit, holding the camera and looking directly down on his mom's heaving tits. He got very close and zoomed in even closer to her slightly-freckled, supple cleavage, recalling how it was streaked with his cum the day before. His cock throbbed. He wasn't paying attention to where it was, just focusing on her glorious tits.

Tiffany saw a fleshy blur enter her peripheral vision and, without turning her head around, glanced over her shoulder.

It was Ben's big hard-on looming right next to her ear. She smelled the distinct scent of his cologne and became even more excited as she realized how close it was to her face. She didn't want to ruin the shot, so she had to be very still, but she found herself wanting to grab it and feel its weight and hardness in her hands. She pretended to watch TV and nervously fidgeted her hands in her lap. She felt herself growing wet again.

"Great, that's great, Mom," Ben said, now moving around from behind to beside her.

His cock moved dangerously close to her to her neck.

"Can you just like, shake them a little?"

Tiffany turned her shoulders slightly, the motion causing the side of her neck to graze the tip of his dick.

"Um, like this?" She twitched gently from side-to-side causing her breasts to joggle.

"A little harder." Ben said, smiling as his dick touched his mom's soft neck and hair, enjoying the show she put on for him.

"Yes, just like that. Perfect, Mom!"

Her breasts wobbled pleasantly with minimal effort. Ben captured the jiggling flesh then moved away, satisfied. He tucked his cock back inside his shorts awkwardly. He was fully erect.

"Ok, Mom, stay right there," Ben instructed, placing the camera on the tripod.

He walked around the end of the couch to join his mom, taking his place for the recording.

"Now, just act natural, like we're routinely watching TV," Ben instructed, pausing so he could later edit the transition out.

The camera was recording as they sat silently watching TV together. The laugh track on the sitcom could be heard in the background.

Tiffany sat with her hands in her lap, keeping her back arched so her breasts were pushing out nicely. Ben was happy to see his mom do this without his instruction. He nonchalantly positioned a pillow between the two of them, as a low-rising barrier. He looked over at his mom. She was staring straight ahead at the TV.

Ben leaned back on the couch and quietly eased his rigid cock out of the leg of his shorts, then stopped and waited. He looked at his mom. Tiffany sat frozen, ignoring him. His full hard-on stood, thick and proud, easily visible over the small, tube-shaped pillow. Ben angled his body slightly to make sure he presented himself fully to the recording camera.

He again checked his mom. She remained seated, her demeanor was stoic.

He moved as slowly as he could, taking ahold of his shaft and stroking it, trying to appear as though he was being sneaky. He turned his head a few inches to look over at Tiffany's tits. His cock growing harder in hand. Tiffany could feel his eyes on her, and did what came naturally to her. She looked over at her son, pretending not to notice what he was doing. She gave him a matronly smile and turned her attention back to the TV.

Ben sighed and felt he could cum already, but didn't want to cut the scene too short again. He liked how his mom seemed to fall right into her role. He wanted to force her to look at his dick.

He stopped stroking and broke character.

"Ok, we got the point-of-view shot of your breasts, Mom. I think it would be good for the video if we got the same kind of shot of me masturbating. Do you know how to use the camera?"

"Well, I played around with it a little, but no."

"There's nothing to it. Actually, it's already recording. Just pick the camera up and get some footage from behind me, like over my shoulder."

Tiffany got up and removed the camera from the tripod. She looked at Ben, then at his dick in his hand, holding the camera. Her mouth grew wet at the sight of his impressive penis.

"Mom, you have to record from behind me."

"Oh, right." Tiffany moved behind her son as he sat on the couch.

"It's ok, I'll edit the sound later," Ben said as he resumed slowly stroking his shaft. "Can you see my dick, Mom?"

"Um, yes, honey."

"Are you zoomed in on it?"

"Is that this little button-thing by the thumb."

"You got it."

"Ok, OK, WOAH! That zoomed in quickly. Ok, yes. I'm zoomed in on your penis."

"Can you see the head?" Ben was really laying it on thick, wanting to make sure his mom studied his cock in every detail.

"Y-yes, Ben." Tiffany was trying to keep the camera steady.

Ben smiled, knowing his mom was over his shoulder, staring at his dick. He felt the urge to cum, but knew he couldn't yet, so he stopped stroking and squeezed his shaft at the base, halting the progression to an orgasm. A clear rush of fluid began to stream from his tip, dripping down to the base.

"Oh! Are you about to...?"

"Don't worry Mom, it's just precum," he assured her, feeling the thin, warm liquid ooze down his shaft and onto his hand. "That should do it. Put the camera back and take your seat again. I'm ready to cum."

"Oh, ok." Tiffany said, with just a hint of disappointment in her tone.

Tiffany set the camera back on the tripod and secured it. Ben watched her every move, holding his throbbing cock. He never grew tired of looking at her luscious, curvy body. He could cum at any moment now so he had to completely let go of his dick. It throbbed and pulsed without him so much as touching it.

Tiffany made her way back to the couch and sat, resuming her position with her hands in her lap.

After a few moments, Ben resumed touching himself and slowly dragged his hand down his shaft, then back up. He pumped it again and again. His shaft throbbed powerfully and his orgasm began deep in his core. He started deliberately shaking the couch. His mom played the role perfectly.

Tiffany turned toward him and raised her voice, "What's going on, Benny?!" She crossed her arms on her chest to show disapproval.

"You've got to be kidding me! Not again, Benny!"

Ben stood up from his seated position, angled himself to show a profile of his cock to the camera, and pointed his dick at his mom's bosom. His tip leaked precum in wet drops. Tiffany turned toward her son as he squared up to her, uncrossed her arms and stuck her tits out toward Ben.

"Uuunngh, Mom!" he groaned. A thick spurt of cum spouted up into the air, arching toward Tiffany's breasts.

With a dramatic huff, Tiffany watched the approaching streams, looking down in time to see the thick spunk nestle between her tits.

She waved her hands. "Benny! UGGH!" She acted disgusted as he pumped himself, now standing directly in front of her as he stroked the cum out of his cock.

"Ahhh!" Ben moaned as he came.

More sticky streams shot onto her broad chest, soiling her sweater. and part of the purple bustier. Ben turned his hips, aiming himself like a hose, making sure to hit his target. Tiffany squealed, watching the wads heap upon her chest.

Tiffany waited for him to finish, then rose. "You are grounded, young man!" she commanded, then stormed off.

Tiffany only walked to the entrance to the kitchen to get out of the frame, then came back over to where Ben was looking into the preview window of the camera.

"Well?" She was smiling, looking down at the long, deflating, appendage hanging between his legs. She took off her sweater and draped it carefully at the end of the couch.

"This one will be tricky, but I know it will be a popular video." Ben reassured her.

Ben noticed that his mom had moved rather close to him, he looked down to her nearly exposed breasts wondering how she managed to fit herself into the thing and still manage to hide her nipples.

He also noticed she hadn't wiped the cum off of her tits yet.

"That was fun!" She offered out of the blue.

Ben smiled. "That was fun, wasn't it?"

Tiffany looked down to her chest and smeared a line of partially dry cum with her finger.

"I guess I should clean this off."

Ben looked over at her chest, then back up to find she was staring at him. He was discovering his mom was far more arousing than he could have ever imagined. There was something about her that he hadn't noticed before, an intoxicating, overwhelming sexuality that seemed to possess him like nothing else he had ever experienced. At that moment, he realized that she must go to great lengths to conceal this part of herself from him and others.

After the second video recording involving his mother, Ben felt on top of the world. The sexual energy he possessed seemed to know no end. He felt the entire house was beginning to feel sexually charged.

Tiffany rinsed off in the shower and dressed in a light blue and white summer dress that clung to her figure, hugging her hips and bra-less breasts especially. She tidied up the couch and living room area, then began making lunch.

As Ben's mom began laying out the items for their meal, the house phone rang.

Ben grabbed the cordless phone from its cradle on the wall and answered, "Hello?"

Ben's dad, Larry, was on the other line.

"Ben? Hey, buddy. It's been a while!" Larry didn't sound mad at all. Ben felt relieved.

"Hey, Dad. It has been a while, I guess. Sorry I haven't called."

"Have you been busy? Are you working, or what" Larry trailed off.

"Yes, actually, I am working, I'm doing some work with my friend, Alex. We're working on some code for a website. I'm making good money!" Ben wasn't about to tell his dad that he was making videos with his mom, and he knew his father had no interest in computers, so the issue wasn't likely to arouse suspicion.

"That's great, Ben. Good to hear you're being productive." Ben's father sounded relieved.

"My goal is to pay you back, Dad." Ben added sincerely.

"Ben, I think that's a great goal. It's not so much about the amount of money, Ben, it's more about being responsible, being accountable. We can talk about it later. Is your mom around?"

"Yeah, here she is. Bye, Dad." Ben handed the phone over to his mom.

"Larry." Tiffany's voice sounded flat. Her expression was sullen.

Ben could only hear her end of the discussion.

"Of course not. Why would you need to come home?" Ben detected sarcasm in her voice.

He also picked up on an unfamiliar, jealous feeling he was experiencing. 'Am I jealous of my dad?' He shook his head thinking how weird this thought was.

"Larry, you don't need to lie. Fine. I don't care one way or the other."

Tiffany looked straight at Ben and smiled wide. "He's doing great! Yes. Don't worry, he's grown up considerably." Ben's mom winked at him.

"I don't want that, Larry. We're fine. I'm not going to discuss that. Fine. Ok, fine, Good bye." Tiffany pushed the button ending the call and looked at the handset as it lay on the counter.

Ben noticed her mood had changed considerably. It was obvious her relationship with his father had become strained for some reason.

"Dad seemed in good spirits." Ben offered, hoping his mom would reveal some of what was going on in the conversation.

"No offense, Ben, but your dad is an ass." Tiffany returned to her duties making lunch.

"He's always been strict with me, Mom. Nothing new there."

"It's not that, it's just, never mind."

Tiffany thought better of telling her son about his father's indiscretions.

"He won't be coming home anytime soon. Let's just leave it at that."

Ben decided not to press the issue. The phone call cast a pall on the fun the two had had that morning.

After a relatively quiet lunch, Tiffany excused herself and went into her room, closing the door. The call from her husband had brought up a lot for her and she found she needed to rest.

Ben went up to his room and began the process of editing. Since his latest recording gave him a lot of work to do, he was not able to post the most recent video "Mom Catches Me While Watching TV" until late that night.

Tiffany didn't come out of her room the rest of the day. Ben made a sandwich for dinner and was beginning to fear his mom had lost interest in their project after talking with his dad.

When Ben woke up the next day and checked the status of the latest video, he discovered that it had only been downloaded thirty-eight times. This slow start to what he thought was a pretty strong video concerned him, but not as much as his mom escaping to her room the night before. He cautiously took his laptop downstairs, not knowing what to expect.

To his relief, he smelled sausages cooking and his mom smiling and moving about energetically in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Ben!" Tiffany was in a short, black skirt with a low-cut, white tank top. She was braless and her tits strained against the thin material, leaving little to Ben's imagination. Relieved that yesterday's phone call didn't cause her to dress more conservatively, he was now able to focus on why his latest video performed so poorly on the website.

"Good morning, Mom." Ben sat at his usual place at the kitchen island watching his mom make coffee.

"What's wrong?" Tiffany could tell something was bothering him.

"Nothing. I'm good." Ben smiled.

"So, what's the plan today, director?" Tiffany was in a playful mood, seemingly unaffected by her conversation with Ben's dad the day before.

"I have a plan. It's a massage video. I'll tell you more later, but for now, we need to re-think the theme of our videos in general. Yesterday's video only sold thirty-eight downloads, and the other sales seem to be leveling-off."

"You've still made well over six thousand dollars, total, Ben. That's a lot of money for a few hour's work!"

"I know, Mom, but I think the sales are leveling off because they're just masturbation videos. Not as many people will download my new videos if they think they are all about me just jacking off. I'm getting comments about it on the site."

Tiffany realized the pattern they were caught in shortly after she agreed to help him. She actually thought this was intentional. She was surprised to find Ben was oblivious to this fact.

"Well, let's have some breakfast and work on your idea for today."

"Okay, Mom, sounds like a plan."

Tiffany served up breakfast and the two brainstormed about the massage scene, discussing outfits and location. They settled on another outside shoot. Ben told Tiffany to wear her new white bikini and meet him on the patio outside the kitchen door.

When Tiffany was finally ready for the video shoot, she wandered outside and helped Ben assemble the props for the scene. When they finished they had managed to make the setting look almost like something you might find at a resort. There was a light blue beach towel spread on the wooden, outdoor dining table in the center of the patio. The chairs that were normally surrounding it were neatly lined up against the wall of the house. Next to it were two matching towels folded up on either side. There was a basket with some smaller towels, a bottle of body oil, and some smaller bottles of various aromatherapy oils. The camera was already set up, leveled at the towel-covered table.

Tiffany felt strange about the prospect of her son giving her a massage on camera. She had questions: How would he hide her face? With access to her body in the skimpy bikini, would he be able to resist the temptation to squeeze and grope her? She concluded that she was not comfortable with her son touching her body.

To further add to her anxiety, Ben emerged from the house, completely naked. Tiffany hadn't expected that and was caught off guard. Ben's big dick dangled and bounced against his upper thigh, making soft, slapping sounds as he walked. Tiffany's eyes locked on the extended beast immediately and she felt her heart race. She was reminded that she enjoyed looking at her son's immense penis. Her pussy grew wet as she watched it swaying right in front of her.

"Ben, do you have to be..." Ben cut her off, unaware that she was about to say something.

"Okay, Mom, here's the plot. I'm going to receive a massage from you so we can showcase your body for the next video."

Relieved, this was the opposite of what Tiffany had expected. Then it occurred to her, "How is that even going to work as a video?" She crossed her arms, puzzled.

Ben was flustered. "I'm sorry, I'm out of ideas, Mom. I can't do another masturbation video. I will lose what followers I have. I just finished reading the comments from my last two videos, and they are all expecting an evolution or an escalation of graphic content. They want more. At least they will see your hot body. So there isn't an ejaculation scene? They will love looking at you in that suit."

Ben was trying to get his mom to suggest something more sexual, so he wouldn't have to. He wasn't exactly being honest with his mom. He had plenty of ideas for videos with her, but due to their sexual nature, he didn't dare share them. She would have to make the suggestions for new video ideas, or they would have to keep doing what they were doing.

"And again, thank you so much for your help, Mom. I really mean it," he smiled at her. "But we either have to grow as a team, you and I, or I need to find someone else who can make videos with me." Ben was delivering an ultimatum, but his mom didn't seem to catch on.

"Oh, Ben. We can still do the same kind of videos. It doesn't really matter if it takes longer to make the money. I'm okay with that. I do think that we should-"

"Do what?" he cut her off. "Mom, I can't sell a few videos here and there and make any money." Ben said definitively. He was hoping to lead his mom into a situation where she would suggest a blow job, or something other than having him jack off on her.

"I guess I do see your point. I wasn't sure where you were going with this anyway. I mean, who buys videos of a guy masturbating all the time?"

"Thanks for seeing my point. At least I got my money back for the camera and a little to spare."

Tiffany tried to cheer her son up. "Ben, I liked what you said about 'growing as a team'. We are a team, and making the videos that we made, even the ones I didn't agree to, wasn't all that bad." Tiffany was understating how much she had been enjoying making videos with Ben.

"That's great to know, Mom." Ben said, downtrodden.

He wasn't sure what to do. He would experience diminishing returns if he kept making jerk-off videos. On the other hand, he could try the escorts, but he knew they would be less than ideal. Even if he found a good one, he was going to lose money every time he had to pay someone to act with him, but it didn't look like his mom was going to go to the next level.

Tiffany sensed her son's concern.

"Listen to what I'm saying, Ben. Let's try to look at this professionally. You're my son, and I care deeply for you, but I can approach this like a professional. I can work with you like a business partner. We can work on routines, new scenes, new outfits, there's all kinds of work we could do."

Tiffany felt alive and sexy these past few days and it was because she and her son were slowly bonding. As crazy as the thought seemed to her, she didn't want Ben to give up.

"Are you serious? You think we should keep our project going? Keep making videos?"

"Yes, I do! Can you imagine how much we could make if we planned this out and released one really good video every two or three days? You could make a lot of money and you could invest that money to build a future for yourself."

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,383 Followers