Mom's Home Movies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,369 Followers

"Can't you wait? The doctor said the bandages can come off in a couple of weeks."

"A couple of weeks? No way! Look at me!"

Ben pointed the camera back down at his tented crotch. Then back at Tiffany's bosom.

"That is- uh, wow. That's a big..." she babbled. Her nipples stiffened under her shirt, becoming visible as he filmed.

"It looks very swollen, Benny. You poor thing! I just wish there was something I could do."

Ben zoomed in on Tiffany's hard nipples showing clearly under her shirt. There was a silence as the camera continued to record.

"Do you think you could somehow help me?" The camera moved slowly from Tiffany's hands to Ben's erection, straining the material of his shorts.

He moved closer so his bulging shorts were in the frame with his mother's breasts and hands as they rested atop the folded book.

"Isn't there something that you can do?" His voice rose suggestively at the end.

She dramatically flattened her hands on the book. "Benny! I'm your mother!"

"It would just be for, you know, medical reasons, Mom. If my hands weren't hurt," he held up his bandaged left hand, "I would do it myself. Just like normal. This is a unique circumstance. I promise not to tell anyone."

"Benny, that's ridiculous. How could you even suggest such a thing? Just wait till your hands are healed."

"Mom, I have been waiting. It's been ten days since I've been able to do anything."

The camera filmed Tiffany as she went through several movements to convey the thought process of the mother. She crossed her arms briefly, then she returned to her book for a moment, then put the book down and fidgeted with her hands as if she were thinking about her son's predicament.

"Well, only my hands, right? Nothing else?"

"Yes, Mom. It won't take very long, I'm all backed up!"

The camera recorded Tiffany's arms crossed again. "Okay, let me see what I can do." Ben followed Tiffany as she got up, scooting her chair out of the way. She walked over toward Ben, the camera stayed focused on her tits as they jiggled under the tight T-shirt.

Ben paused the camera while they quickly set up the tripod to get the jack off scene.

"How did I do?" She asked as Ben looked through the view finder at the shot.

"You did great, Mom! I never knew you could act so well!"

Ben set the tripod near its tallest setting so it could record the two of them from over his shoulder.

Tiffany placed the cushion from the chair on the ground and knelt on it. She pulled her T-shirt down, pressing her ample breast up and exposing a good amount of cleavage. The angle overhead would optimize the focus on the deep cleft between her soft mounds. She knelt patiently.

Ben stood in front of his mom. Tiffany's head was looking slightly down so that the camera only captured footage of the top of her head and her breasts that stuck out away from her body. She would have to remember to keep her head in that lowered position so her face wouldn't be in the shot while she masturbated her son.

Ben carefully reached his right arm up and felt for the record button. He pressed it slowly so as not to jiggle the camera.

They were now back in character.

"Poor, poor, Benny. Let me see what I can do."

Tiffany brought her hands onto Ben's waistband and slowly dragged his shorts down his body. His erect cock strained against the elastic until his head popped free. The fat head sprang out and up, knocking Tiffany on the chin.

"Oh!" She moved back a few inches, hoping it wouldn't put her out of the center of the camera's view.

"It hurts, Mom." Benny whined.

"Okay, baby. Let mommy take care of it."

Tiffany paused for a second, staring at her son's impressive, twitching member. It occurred to her that, after how aroused her son had appeared before his lunch, he probably was indeed "backed up" and needed release.

This was the first of what she considered HER movies, being that the bandaged hand storyline was her idea. She wanted the scenes to be long and Ben had a history of premature ejaculations. She knew he'd have no problem providing a big finish, but decided to do her best to prolong each scene.

"I had no idea you were suffering so much, Benny." Tiffany kept her eyes down, on her son's dick, fighting the urge to make eye contact with him to watch his reaction to her grabbing his cock.

Her mouth grew wet and she swallowed.

"I'm glad you came to me for help." She closed her hands around his fat shaft. "That's what I'm here for."

His thick snake throbbed and felt familiarly electric in her grip. She beamed, enjoying its unbelievable stiffness, then began stroking it slowly. She felt a deep satisfaction at having access to Ben's perfect penis again.

"You just let this be our secret. It's for medical reasons, anyway, right?"

Tiffany was stroking Ben in a slow rhythm. He leaned his hips closer so she could stroke him deeper, over his full length. She responded by increasing her speed.

"Oh, yes, Mom. It is for medical reasons. I won't tell anyone. Oh, Mom, that feels so good!"

"You have a nice penis, Benny. Monica was crazy to break up with you! So long, and fat, and hard. You're nothing like your father."

Ben couldn't help but think how much better his mom had become at recording videos in just a few days. She remembered everything they had plotted out just a short time earlier, and even ad-libbing. She was really into this!

Benny responded, "Thanks Mom, your hands feel amazing!"

"You just relax and let it go. Let Mommy do all the work."

Tiffany was stroking faster now, and kept the same pace through more dialog.

"I don't want you to hold back, Benny, don't be shy."

Ben was so turned on in reality that he could barely contain himself. He began to think how this sort of video could lead to countless others where she would be willing to get into her "professional" mindset and be sexual with him for the camera.

Tiffany couldn't believe how turned on she had become by touching her son's cock again. She felt free to really grip it without any fear, it was, after all, for the video, which would help her son achieve more financial independence. To her way of thinking, it was as close as she was going to get to guilt-free sexual contact with Ben, at least for now.

She took pride in her idea for the concept. She felt this approach was far better than just shooting random, scenes like they had been doing up until now. She stroked him enthusiastically, pumping hard enough that Ben's dangling balls began bumping her lower forearms as she worked.

Ben began panting.

"I know you are backed up, honey. If you feel like you are ready, just let go."

Ben's head rushed and he looked down at the top of his mom's head. He couldn't really see what she was doing, but was so turned on by the role she was playing that he couldn't hold back.

"You can cum, Benny-OH!!"

Tiffany jolted in surprise as Ben blasted several strong streams of semen rapidly against her nose, lips, chin, and neck. She had expected his hot cum to cover the front of her shirt, but had misjudged the force of his spurts as he continued splattering her face.

"Mommm! Ohhh, Gggoddd! Yes!" he bellowed above her.

"Pfff-" Tiffany felt cum raining against her features, closing her eyes. "Gah!"

She held his cock, dutifully taking each splashing stream.

Being very conscious of the scene they were concluding, she knew she had to get the cum-shot right. She opened her mouth to say a line, "That's it Benn-" Only to have a thick stream of semen travel directly into her mouth and plop down on the back of her tongue. Her first instinct was to spit it out and make a fuss, as she never swallowed Larry's semen when she used to give him blow jobs.

Instead, she took an open-mouthed breath, Ben shot another line of cum on her tongue, and she swallowed definitively, her head dipping slightly.

'I can't believe I tasted my son's cum,' she thought.

She found herself smacking her lips and rolling her tongue against the roof of her mouth, in an effort to see what it tasted like. The idea of swallowing Ben's semen didn't repulse her. In fact, she was embarrassed to discover that she liked it. She hoped that Ben hadn't seen her swallow it.

Ben finished his orgasm and took his cock from his mother. He shook his cock down to remove the last of the cum from his shaft.

"Oh, God, Mom. That was so good! Thank you!"

Tiffany's face was covered in lines and dots of gooey cum. She rested her hands on her knees and said, "I'm glad I could help you, son. Let Mommy know if there is anything else I can help you with, okay?"

Ben reached around and paused the video for the last time. The recording was done.

"Oh my God, Mom. That was so hot! I just can't believe how good you were with everything!" Ben was genuinely impressed.

Tiffany stood up and stretched, only then did Ben see her cum-covered face.

"Jesus, Mom! You're a mess!"

She looked up at him, smiling weakly, her eyes still shut.

"I know I say this a lot, but I think that was my biggest cumshot yet."

"I think you are right, Benny. That was more like two loads." Tiffany rolled her eyes open, surprised to find they hadn't been sealed shut.

"Oh, dang it. Sorry, Mom! I had no idea!"

Tiffany turned, walking back to the house.

"It's okay, it will only take a moment to clean off."

"Sorry!" Ben yelled as she entered her door to the master bedroom from the outside.

She waved her hand in the air indicating all was well.

Tiffany ran her tongue along her the outermost rim of her lips, licking up more of Ben's cum. She discovered she not only enjoyed the taste, but the fact that it felt so perverted and wrong to have her son's semen in her mouth.

After Tiffany had washed up, she met Ben upstairs in his room. He was busy reviewing the unedited footage from their recording.

"Hey, feel better?" He stopped working his track pad and gave his mom his full attention.

"Why? Oh that? That was nothing. Don't worry about it." Tiffany smiled and rubbed her son's arm as he sat behind his desk.

Ben looked at his mom and thought back to the sight that he missed due to his perspective above his mom's head when he came. He had tried to remain as steady as he could during the recording so he wouldn't move out of the camera's eye. How he wished he could have watched his load cover his mom's face as she knelt in front of him!

His hand trembled excitedly as he moved the cursor. He'd be reviewing the cumshot finale footage soon enough and would probably masturbate as he did so, but for now, he focused on the initial dialogue.

He hoped he'd get some view of his cum splattering Tiffany's face after he'd seen the aftermath in person.

"How does it look?" Tiffany now drew her attention intently on the video on the computer screen.

"It's amazing. The dialog is perfect for what these types of movies are like. You were phenomenal, Mom, really." Ben looked over his shoulder and smiled.

"Thanks! I really enjoyed that! It felt like we were actually making a movie." Tiffany had a more serious expression on her face.

"I think having a script and at least somewhat of a plot helps. I felt like we both knew what we were doing." Ben turned his attention back to the video.

Tiffany watched the video and remarked, "The picture is really sharp! The soundtrack is clear too!"

"It's a great video, and the best part is that you can't see your face at any time." Ben was very pleased with the result.

"I can finish this later. We don't need to reshoot anything." Ben got up from his desk and high-fived his mom.

"Go team!" Tiffany raised her arms in the air enthusiastically.

"I'm hungry. Why don't we go out for sushi?" Tiffany had a look of pure joy on her face that Ben had never seen before.

"Sounds great! Let me change."

Tiffany and Ben had a wonderful time at their favorite Japanese restaurant as mother and son. Ben found it a nice change of pace to go out in public with his beautiful mom.

After dinner, the two said goodnight and Ben retired to his room to finish the edit. The only part left was the end. He eagerly accessed the raw footage.

The scene began with Tiffany jerking Ben's meaty cock, aimed at her chest in the V-neck shirt. She had two hands on it, encouraging him to ejaculate. Her voice was clear and level.

Just then, Ben's cock began spitting in her face. Tiffany was visibly caught off guard by the powerful blasts and tilted her downward-pointing face as cum coated it. There was a flash of her entire face on the screen, partially glazed over with a thick spurt gushing over her nose and lips.

Ben gripped his cock as he sat watching. He began editing, careful to save the raw footage and the removed frames for his personal collection, which was growing now. He fondly reviewed the shots of his mother's camel toe from the massage video before continuing his work.

Tiffany tilted her head only briefly in shock, recovering almost immediately as she soldiered through Ben's hosing cumshot. He was happily shocked to notice something in the next few frames.

A pale burst of cum disappeared through her open mouth. With her hair dangling down, obscuring most of her face, the angle shows Tiffany pausing to accept a second sperm stream, then her mouth closes and she swallows clearly.

Ben couldn't believe how she casually just gulped it down. The corners of her lips curved in a slight smile. She liked the taste.

At that moment, Ben let the raw footage run, grabbing a towel and freeing his stiff cock. After a few strokes, he blasted his load into the towel. It was a fairly small amount given the enormous facial he'd expelled earlier.

"Fuck, that's hot," he sighed as he finished.

Turning back to his work after cleaning up, he made the finishing touches. He was delighted at the result. The footage had been relatively smooth and he'd edited out a few of the seconds Tiffany's face popped into the frame. He uploaded the finished product and submitted it for review on the Hot Amateurs site. He and Tiffany planned to record the second video tomorrow before lunch.

Ben woke to find his video, "A Loving Mom Helps Her son," still pending. It was by far, the longest video he had posted to date. He was charging $35.00 for it and he fully expected it to do well.

Downstairs, Tiffany had made pancakes and bacon and was in her workout leotard only without her usual sports bra, just as they had planned.

"Good morning, Mom. Damn, you look stunning," Ben said incredulously, still amazed by his sexy mom. He took his place at the island, setting his camera down on the side table next to the back door.

"Good morning, Ben. Are you ready?" Tiffany walked around to the side of the bar and looked at Ben's clothes: sweatpants, running shoes, and a T-shirt. "Perfect!" She smiled, then bent over and kissed him on the cheek.

Ben started his pancakes while Tiffany reminded him of the plot.

"We need to put the camera at the front of the treadmill, pointing toward the side, about waist level, and remember, once I start masturbating you, you have to pretend like you need more stimulation, that's when you suggest I show you my breasts. So, you can't have an orgasm too soon."

"I remember, Mom." Ben finished the last piece of bacon.

"But once I get them out, you can shoot right away."

Ben was amazed at how he and his mom's roles were changing. She was taking more ownership of the videos, especially in the production and direction. He loved where she was taking their video recording partnership.

"I'm sure that won't be a problem," he said chuckling. "I'll set up the tripod after I brush my teeth."

The two met in his room, where the scene would begin.

"Same deal as yesterday," Ben said, offering his hands to Tiffany.

She set the camera down and wrapped his hands with gauze. Ben watched her work, feeling his cock lifting as he gazed down at her braless breasts, straining against the tight, plunging top of her leotard.

Ben saw the two, stiff, dull points appear in the center of each bulging mound. The two shared a moment, enjoying the fact that they didn't have to worry about Tiffany's face being visible for the time being.

"Ok, all set," Tiffany patted her son's bandaged hands, then retrieved the camera.

She got into place behind him and began recording.

The scene started over the shoulder, again, on Ben's hands.

He sighed, lowering them to bring his shorts, which were again tented.

"Damn, not again."

He lifted his gaze and Tiffany moved the camera accordingly.

"Where's mom?" he asked, turning back and forth.

Tiffany mimicked him, scanning with the camera.

"Mom?!" he called out.

A few seconds ticked by and Tiffany stopped. Ben heard the beep and turned back to her, rubbing his straining cock over his shorts. He was aching to cum already.

"Ok, so I'll head down to the treadmill. Give me a few minutes to warm up and get a little sweaty," Tiffany directed.

Ben's gaze travelled down to her cleavage as she spoke.

"Then come on in and we'll do the scene." She handed him the camera.

"Can't wait, mom."

Tiffany popped out of the room, leaving Ben.

The large master suite had a sleeping area with her bed; a large bathroom with a shower, and a separate, Jacuzzi bath tub; a huge walk-in closet, and a small room off the closet that she had set up her treadmill, yoga mat, and dumbbell rack. It even had a tall window. They had set up the tripod looking down the length of the treadmill from the front, with the window providing light from behind.

Tiffany mounted the treadmill and began an intense pace to get sweaty quickly.

Back in his room, Ben mentally recapped the plan.

The scene was mostly recorded from a fixed position. "Benny" would walk in recording with an erection protruding from his sweatpants. He would show his mom who was on the treadmill, and the scene would progress according to their script that they wrote yesterday.

He knew he was supposed to wait, to give her time to get worked up, but he also knew he'd be looking at her bare tits very soon. His heart raced as he tried to be patient. He was childishly reminded of waiting on for Santa Claus on Christmas morning.

Ben couldn't wait any longer.

He hit record and shot his steps out of his bedroom, down the staircase, past the living room and sitting area, through his mom's bedroom, bathroom, and closet hallway to the workout room. He could hear the electric whoosh and the taps of Tiffany's steps as he approached.

Ben recorded his mom on the treadmill, he was gawking at the sight. His mom's mammoth, full tits were bouncing heavily under her black workout leotard.

Tiffany was only barely sweating, so Ben recorded a bit longer than they had planned just to get a record of the rare event. He nearly forgot he was playing the role of the injured Benny.

Once her top showed a little sweat, Ben snapped back into character.

"Mom, it won't go away. Could you help me again?" He rotated the view down, then back up to his mom.

She mashed a button on the console and slowed to a walk, a look of concern spreading on her face. Her walk came to a halt.

The camera captured her amazing tits as they stretched the leotard tight. The curve of each breast and her nipples could be seen clearly, her white skin made the black fabric lighter in the front.

"Oh, poor Benny. Here, come over by me."

Tiffany got down on her knees on the treadmill platform and Ben carefully lowered the frame to keep her face out as he approached. The camera dipped down over her kneeling, supple body and Ben's bouncing erection under his shorts. Ben hit the pause button once they got into place. He placed the camera onto the tripod so it was about four feet off the ground. He secured it and looked through the preview screen.

The camera had Tiffany's bust just to the right of the center of the picture. Ben would stand in front of her, his cock at the level of her breasts. They agreed that Tiffany would use her right hand when jacking him off so her left hand wouldn't obstruct the view of her tits, or his cock, another one of Tiffany's suggestions.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,369 Followers