Mom's Home Movies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,380 Followers

Suddenly, Taylor was lifting her mouth from his dick.

"I want to fuck," she stated, unbuttoning her skirt. Ben reached up to help her.

She brushed his hands away. "I'm going to ride your dick, just stay in your seat," she instructed, letting her skirt fall to the floor.

She carefully stepped out of it and stepped up so she was straddling Ben, facing him with her thighs outside of his. Ben's hands latched on to her breasts as soon as she brought them within his reach.

Ben held and squeezed her soft tits while Taylor reached between her legs and aligned his aching cock to her hungry, sopping-wet pussy. She sunk her hips and felt his cock head wedge into her opening. She wanted to throw her body down on him, but when she felt his wide head stretch her labia just to get inside of her, she reminded herself to go slow. She did her best to relax and accept his girth.

"Just stay like you are," Taylor said in a wobbly voice.

She used her legs to push her body down upon his wide shaft. Her hands braced on Ben's shoulders and her head up, watching the video as Ben continued to fuck his mom.

She got to the bottom and felt Ben's sparse pubes tickle her bare pubic mound. At full impalement, she paused, never breaking her gaze from the screen.

"God, I can't believe how hot this," she commented.

Taylor slowly ground her hips against Ben's. He felt her wetness increase on his dick as it spread down onto him.

Ben didn't realize how turned on Taylor became when watching his videos. Even one that his mom had secretly recorded; which he really had no part in other than as an unknowing participant, seemed to arouse Taylor into a frenzy. He was content to feel her slippery hot pussy wrapped around his embedded dick as he played with her heavy, young tits. He roughly pinched each nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pulled them, testing the elasticity of Taylor's breast.

Above him, Taylor suddenly shivered and he felt a marked increase in wetness. She pulled up and let her body sink back down, trembling as she drove down upon him.

"Uhhh! Godddd Damnnn itttt, FUCK!" she screamed as she bottomed out again. Her body tensed in an explosive orgasm.

Taylor was overwhelmed and had to rest her head on Ben's shoulder, breaking her sight of the movie. She panted there for a moment, before her body released.

Ben let her recover, enjoying the sweet, floral scent of her hair as it surrounded the two of them. Taylor moved above him and suddenly, her sweet, wet lips were on his. She kissed him for a couple of minutes before she started watching again.

"God, you're really fucking her. Fuck yeah, Ben," she whispered to him in a soft, sexy voice.

Taylor resumed grinding down against his hardness, looking over his shoulder at the video. She reached over him and rewound a part, then hit play again.

Taylor continued grinding for several minutes until she held Ben tightly around his shoulders and started shaking.

"Ffffuuuccckkk!" she pushed the word out, almost angrily, as she came again. Ben felt fresh warmth surround his shaft.

Panting, she said, "I can't get enough of this. I could cum all night watching this while I fuck you. Nnnngggnahhh!" Taylor grunted passionately.

The grinding fuck went on for another ten minutes and a few more orgasms. She began the video several times during her time riding Ben. Their current cowboy position seemed to be her favorite. After a straight twenty minutes of non-stop fucking, Ben decided he wanted to switch it up.

"Get up. You can pause it." Taylor scrolled to the beginning of the penetration scene and lifted herself off the hard cock.

Ben turned her around and guided her so that her knees were together on the chair. She looked back at him with a sultry expression. He stepped up and groped her ass for a few minutes while jacking himself off. His cock was well lubricated from Taylor's gushing pussy.

"I want you to pace yourself, I've cum like, what? Six or seven times? I want to get to at least ten. Got it?" Taylor was coaching him again.

In a moment of bravado, Ben responded, "It'll be more like twelve, Taylor."

As she held onto the back of the chair, Ben impaled her with as much cock as she could take.

"SHIT!" Her head went down against the short back of the office chair as she adjusted herself to his fullness.

"Damn, Ben. Your cock is a force to be reckoned with!" She spread her legs wide, adjusting to him again. Her knees were at the far edges of the seat, as wide as she could manage.

Ben slammed into Taylor forcefully using a moderate speed. After about five minutes of fucking her from behind, he discovered the exact scene she continued to come back to, it was the part where Tiffany came twice, back-to-back, squirting all over his cock.

Taking his cue from the video, Ben started fucking Taylor using the same speed as he used with his mom.

"Yes! Just like that, Ben. Fuck me like you did your mmmomm!" Taylor was pushing herself back into Ben as he plunged forward deep into Taylor's body.

Just then, something caught the corner of Ben's eye to his right. It was the smallest change in the shade of the shadow coming from the darkest corner of his room. Now looking to his far right, he saw the door to his room move a few inches. He distinctly remembered closing it shut thinking about whether his mom was asleep or not. It now appeared that she was not. For a split second, he considered stopping, but this thought was instantly replaced by the intensely arousing thought of his hot, buxom mom peeking on him as he fucked Taylor while watching the video showing her son fucking her. He began to imagine her playing with herself as she watched.

Tiffany had a feeling that Ben and Taylor would be having sex in one of the rooms. She first looked into the guest room on the first floor, but it was dark and empty, the bed still made. The sounds coming from Ben's room left nothing to her imagination. Taylor was loud. They were having sex in Ben's bedroom.

As she snuck up the stairs, she hoped she wasn't too late. She had no idea when they started having sex and didn't want to miss seeing the beautiful Taylor with her virile son.

At the door, she listened. Taylor was commenting about the video, but the sounds she heard were coming from the room itself, not the fainter sound of Ben's computer. 'Are they having sex while watching the video?' Her crotch became moist as she stood with her ear on the door.

She had to see what was happening for herself. As quietly as she could, she opened the door just a crack. Taylor was naked, in Ben's lap, panting. Tiffany's view was obscured, but she could still tell that they were clearly fucking. She watched on as the two talked briefly, then began moving.

Taylor rose from Ben's lap and let Ben put her into a kneeling position on the chair. Tiffany remembered how Ben liked to handle her. She loved how forceful and direct Ben could be. Tiffany absolutely loved when her son guided her like that.

As Ben and Taylor had a quiet exchange, Tiffany quickly removed her underwear and began masturbating. She was wearing one of Larry's button-down, oxford shirts to sleep in and had easy access to her slit once her underwear was off.

Ben stepped forward and speared the blonde from behind. Taylor held on as best she could, taking Ben deep. She looked like she was experiencing a mix of pleasure and pain. Tiffany saw that she was focused on the computer screen. As Ben pulled back and thrust forward, Tiffany could see speckles and foamy streaks coating his shaft in the glow of the computer.

'Wow, Taylor looks like she's really wet for Ben. She must be enjoying our video,' Tiffany thought.

It was impossible for her not to feel at least a little jealousy toward Taylor, but strangely, this thought was soon replaced by her admiration of the young, curvy body being penetrated by her son. She became transfixed upon the way Taylor's large breasts rocked under her in response to Ben's thrusts. She admired her tan body, free of any tan lines. She liked Taylor, especially her gregarious nature that exuded confidence and sexuality. She was a perfect physical match for her son.

Tiffany's body tingled with a mixture of sexual arousal and fear as she continued to watch her son fuck Taylor. In a matter of only a few minutes, she fell quietly to her knees in her orgasm, covering her mouth with her arm to stifle any sound that might emanate from her during her climax.

She quietly made her way downstairs and back to bed. 'I want to fuck Ben again,' was the last thought she had before she fell asleep.

Ben had a difficult time holding back his orgasm to deliver on his promise about making Taylor cum twelve times. The closing of the door, quietly and stealthily, confirmed that they had been watched. This knowledge was what was causing Ben to have a difficult time postponing his climax.

Refocusing his efforts to give Taylor enough time to cum, he grabbed her waist and pulled her in, then stopped and reached his right hand under her body, feeling for her hard, little clit.

"AAAHHH, OHHH GODDD BEN!" He knew he found it when Taylor began squirming her sexy ass back into him, waving it from side-to-side.

"Cumming!"

Ben resumed his fucking as soon as she shook through her orgasm.

"Ben...Ben?" Taylor huffed urgently. "I'm done, Ben. I cccann'ttt tttakkee annnymmmore! FUCK!" Ben watched as she pushed herself back into him one last time then nearly jumped over, away from him, rolling on his bed, trying to catch her breath.

Ben wasn't done, however. He climbed on her heaving chest and stroked his cock a few times before setting it in between her perfect breasts.

"I don't know if you could tell, but I've been 'edging' all night," Ben said proudly. "You're so sexy it made it almost impossible to hold back."

Taylor smiled up at Ben weakly, reaching up to press the outsides of her breasts in, around Ben's pumping shaft.

"Give it to me, Ben. On my tits." Her voice was soft and sounded tired.

Ben's mind swam with outrageously sexy images: His mom peering through the crack in the door, Taylor getting turned-on by the video, Taylor's body, her incredible attitude. He felt his balls tighten.

"Nnnaahh!" he sighed, thrusting forward.

Ben's cock head nudged Taylor's chin as it emerged from the top of her cleavage. A powerful burst sprayed against her neck and jaw line.

"Oh, that's it." Taylor shook her tits and continued looking up at Ben. "Mmmm," she cooed.

Ben pulled back and thrust forward again. His cock arched up over Taylor's chin and he delivered a stripe of cum across her lips, nose, and right eye. He sighed, pulling back.

Taylor opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

Ben held himself back and unloaded his balls, trembling with each spurt. His cock spat threads of hot cum onto her tongue, chin, and quickly created a thick pool between her clavicles on her neck.

"GAH!" Ben gasped as Taylor took each warm jet, humming and smiling.

The streams weakened, then stopped. Taylor blinked cautiously up at Ben. He lifted his weight from her, breathing deeply. Ben held his cock by the base and swiped his head over Taylor's nipples, smearing them with semen.

Ben flopped onto the bed next to her.

"Damn, I needed that," he sighed. "Whew! Life is good, Taylor."

She laughed, "I'm glad you can appreciate how good you have it!"

Taylor slid to the edge of the bed and sat up, then moved to carefully stand, trying to keep Ben's load from spilling. She tottered over to his bathroom and turned on the light.

"How many was that?" Ben sat up on his elbow, looking toward the bathroom. He heard the water turn on, then off.

"Who knows, ten, eleven?" Taylor exited the bathroom, wiping her face with a towel. She was still completely naked and flopped on the bed next to Ben.

"Whatever the number, my record was six before tonight."

"What? You had a record night?" Ben smiled, proud to have been a part of a record.

"It's not only you, Ben, I mean, don't take this the wrong way, but it's the whole...thing. How genuine you are, your body, the fact that the incest is real, not just role-playing. Do you realize how rare it is to be a part of something like this?"

"I can imagine. I wouldn't think you would ever know if two family members were having sex unless they told you, or you caught them."

Ben was well aware of just how stimulating the situation was. He was living it.

"So, what did you think about my mom?" Ben was dying to get Taylor's insight.

"She's wise and wonderful, and so voluptuous and sexy. Voluptuous as in big tits, narrow waist, and round butt, not voluptuous-fat, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I get it. I agree. She's hot."

"I think she's going to let me record for the two of you."

"I hope so." Ben's eyes were heavy and he drifted off.

Taylor curled up in his bed and fell asleep. She awoke later in the night and moved to the nearest guest room, next door to Ben's room, where she stayed until she woke the next morning.

When Ben and Taylor came down for breakfast, Tiffany was dressed in a tight, white crew-neck blouse with a short, black skirt and black sandals. Her toenails looked freshly painted in a dark purple, almost charcoal color. Her shirt revealed she was wearing a bra, but it was a platform bra and her tits bubbled out from the cups, creating two, huge, curved, semi-spherical shapes on the outside of her shirt. It almost looked as sexy as if she had no bra on at all.

"Good morning, guys. Hungry?" Ben searched his mom's facial expression and tone of voice for any signs of her being pissed off. There was nothing. She seemed like she was in her normal, good mood.

"I could go for a cheese omelet." Taylor winked at Ben. "But whatever you're cooking will be perfect, Tiffany."

"How about sunny-side up with toast and fruit?" Tiffany looked up at the two sitting at the island.

"Sounds awesome!" Taylor confirmed.

"Oh, Ben. We need to do a dry-run for an idea I got last night. Will you have time later?" Ben's dick was hard since he woke up. It somehow just got harder.

"Of course!" Ben and his mom shared a smile.

Turning to Taylor, he asked, "What's on your agenda today?"

"I have to talk to Alex's parents and see if we can't get him to rehab. Not fun."

"Yeah, that sucks, but it needs to be done." Ben said.

"Taylor, I want you to know that you're welcome here whenever you need a place to stay. Don't put yourself at risk by being alone with a drunk like that. Who knows what could happen." Tiffany wore a look of concern on her face, but she also had selfish reasons for her invitation: She wanted to see more of Ben and Taylor together.

"Oh my gosh, thank you, Tiffany! I may take you up on that offer." Taylor rubbed Ben's thigh under the marble counter top. She felt his rising cock and gave it a playful squeeze through Ben's shorts.

After breakfast, Ben walked Taylor out to her car and gave her a kiss good bye. "Let me know what happens, and don't forget, you've got a place to stay if you need it."

"Oh God, Ben. Thank you! Bye!"

Ben watched her pull out and drive out the circular driveway before going inside.

"Ben? I'm in the kitchen."

Ben walked into the kitchen. His mom was at the table with her purple book open.

'Damn, Mom's all ready to go.' He sat next to her.

"What's up?" He tried not to sound too eager.

"Okay, I have the theme for our next series. It will be called 'My Annoying Neighbor'. I got the idea from Mr. Northgate. Remember him? That older man who lived next door to us when you were in middle school?"

"I remember him. He was creepy. He used to knock on our door all the time. Asking stupid questions about our landscaping and pool."

"That's him. He had a thing for me. I caught him trying to spy on me from over the fence a couple of times. I told your dad about it, as well as his coming to the door when he wasn't home. So, your dad went over there one day and scared the heck out of him. He told him about our security cameras and something else that must have really frightened him, although your dad never said what it was. Mr. Northgate put his house on the market not too long after your dad started taking an interest in him."

"So that's what happened to him. That's an interesting story. Anyway, about the plot, go on." Ben reached into his shorts to reposition his erection. He immediately noticed the smell of sex all over him from last night.

"We will showcase three or four positions, one for every video. We should be able to make 20 to 30 minute recordings and charge $30.00 for each," Tiffany explained.

Ben lifted his hand slightly and tried to be discreet as he sniffed his fingers. He reeked of Taylor.

Tiffany continued, "I anticipate the series, once it's done, will net us about sixteen to twenty thousand by the end of the first week. Later, we can sell them as a package for $80.00."

Ben was impressed at his mom's level of thoroughness regarding their project.

"Wow, Mom, that's great. You did all the projections and everything. Good job!"

"I also want to talk to you about Taylor." Her voice took on a serious tone.

'Oh shit. Here it comes.' Ben released his cock and sat perfectly still.

"I know Taylor is attracted to you, so as far as her being a cameraperson for our videos..."

Ben interrupted her, "Mom, look, she isn't just some girlfriend, or one-night-stand, Taylor knows her stuff. I mean really knows her stuff."

Tiffany blinked at Ben patiently.

"Just let me finish. She's perfect. I think that after spending a little more time with her that I'll be comfortable enough to have her record us. Maybe for the third video and some of the others that we may do. I just need a little more time, but so far, so good."

Ben was expecting his mom to object out of jealousy or breaking her rules of having no girls in his bedroom or something. He wasn't prepared for her accepting Taylor.

"Should I tell her?" Ben wanted to give Taylor the good news.

"Not yet, let's wait for her to clear up this mess with Alex. I don't want a drunk boyfriend knocking on our door."

"Good call, Mom. You're right."

"Thank you, Benny. Now, the dry-run. Let's walk through it," she said, sounding hopeful.

Ben grabbed his camera from upstairs and met his mom outside, forgetting to wash himself in all the excitement.

Tiffany narrated the set-up as Ben looked through the preview screen trying to visualize her idea.

"The scene starts at the side gate. The perspective is POV through the eyes of our nosey, perverted neighbor, Ned. The shot shows him open the gate and snooping around, then he slowly walks to the back by the patio and peeks into the window. He sees me in kitchen doing whatever."

Ben used the camera as if he was filming to follow what his mom was saying.

"He checks the kitchen door and it's locked."

Ben looked up. "Why is it locked?"

"Because we have to make it look like he's being sneaky. He's going to take her by surprise."

"Okay."

Tiffany continued, "Then he walks to the bedroom door to the pool area and finds it open." Tiffany had already unlocked the door from the inside so it was open for them to enter.

"He carefully makes his way to the kitchen and ogles me from behind for a few minutes as I wipe the counters. He has his penis out, maybe from his robe or a pair of shorts? He is jacking off as he watches, unknown to me."

"Good." Ben liked it. So far it was all hand-held with no complicated, stationary angles.

"I turn to wipe the side counters and notice him. I act surprised, we enter into dialog, and he approaches." Tiffany was at the stove now. "You can set the camera there," she ordered.

Ben put the camera on the island to the side, then watched his mom. Tiffany was positioned near the stove and she adjusted her skirt. She rolled the waistband over twice and pulled the skirt up. It was now almost high enough to see the bottom curves of her ass. Her white legs contrasted well against the black skirt.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,380 Followers