Mom's Home Movies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,377 Followers

She bent over as if she was cleaning the back of the stove. Her skirt rode up, revealing most of her supple ass. Her puffy pussy was visible between her thighs. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and looked back at Ben.

"He comes up behind and squeezes me," she suggested.

Ben could take the hint. She wanted him to rehearse this part too.

He approached her and brought his hands onto her soft ass. He squeezed each round cheek, then lifted her skirt further, fully exposing her ass and pussy. Tucking the skirt into her rolled-over waistband, he started fondling her ample and firm butt cheeks, first one at a time, then both together, smashing them into ass-cleavage, then separating them. Tiffany supported her upper body with her arms on the stove, letting her son play with her booty.

"After a little of this, I try to appease him by getting him off with my mouth."

Ben continued to play with Tiffany's ass. He asked, "Where is the camera during all this?"

"To the side and back- like in your room two days ago."

Ben still had his hands on his mom's ample ass. "Ok, that sounds like it will work," he commented.

Tiffany suddenly turned out of his grip and dropped to her knees. Ben had a moment of panic as he remembered he hadn't washed after fucking Taylor last night. He looked on as Tiffany yanked his shorts down, freeing his bouncing cock. Before Ben could voice an objection, Tiffany was licking his dick up and down.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, gripping it as she licked.

Tiffany made a funny face and looked up at Ben. She deliberately sniffed his cock, then made a show of licking it from base to tip. When her tongue reached the head, she let her mouth fall open and wrapped her lips down over his shaft. She pushed him as deep into her throat as could. She tried to tongue the bottom of his shaft, but felt his thick head hit the limit of her throat. Tiffany lurched slightly and had to pull back.

"Gah," she held her mouth open as she backed off the tip. "You taste delicious. What have you been up to?" She winked up at him with a very naughty smile on her face.

'Shit.' Ben was frozen, embarrassed by his lack of hygiene in that moment.

The fact that he still wore a mixture of his and Taylor's cum all over his cock, didn't seem to stop Tiffany from thoroughly sucking and licking him to her heart's content. In fact, Ben thought she was enjoying the scent and flavor of his sex with Taylor from the night before.

Tiffany's intention wasn't to get Ben off. She was anxious to record the scene, but she knew he didn't have a shower that morning and wanted to, even if indirectly, experience some of what had happened in his room the night before.

She fellated him briefly, then rose to stand.

"After about five minutes of this, you'll warn me that you are about to cum. You request to shoot it on my butt. I stand and bend, obliging you with unfettered access. You surprise me and stick your penis in me. I feebly protest, at first..."

Tiffany turned and shook her ass for Ben. "...At first..." she repeated suggestively.

"Oh, right. You mean, like this?" Ben parted her cheeks and slid his thick cock deep into his mom using a single thrust.

"Ooooooh," she sighed as he entered her, "FUCK!" she exclaimed as he bottomed out in one stroke.

She tilted her head down, still not used to his size. "Yessss," Tiffany hissed, "Just like that." It was exactly what she wanted.

Ben held himself deep. He wanted to pound his mom roughly, as he had done to Taylor.

'This isn't for a movie,' he told himself. 'She wants this. I need to give it to her.'

With a slight smile, Ben resolved to fuck Tiffany to orgasm right then and there. He firmly grabbed her by the hips and started thrusting into her with abandon, reveling in the sensation of her unbelievable soft, supple ass as his hips slammed up against it over and over.

Tiffany began to pant and twisted her hips in response. She turned to Ben over her shoulder.

"Just like that, honey. Yes! Nice and hard. Give it to me just like that old man would!" she encouraged, her grip tightening on the oven handle.

Ben felt his mom respond and bore down on her. He reached his arm around to her front, just as he did to Taylor last night and smashed his first three fingers against her large clit, rubbing them in a fast, circular pattern. He could feel it spring back up every time he passed over it.

'It feels like she is close,' Ben thought.

"Ooohh, OOoooh, OOOOH!" Tiffany's pitch increased until she unleashed. "AAAHH!" she groaned.

Ben felt her body tense and slammed into her deeply. Suddenly, Tiffany's pussy clamped onto his cock so tight, he had to struggle to keep it inside her. Tiffany silently slapped her open palm against the stovetop, overwhelmed by pleasure.

She squirted her orgasm leaking down onto the floor. He held her shaking body until he felt her release.

"Wow, I didn't think I'd cum so quickly," she said, somewhat embarrassed.

"That was hot as hell, Mom." Ben held her by her hips, feeling his cock throb inside her.

After her tremendous orgasm, Ben needed his own release. He decided that they should shoot the video or he would have to cum before they recorded anything at all.

Tiffany was also tempted to continue the off-camera sex session. Her pussy felt tingly and ready for more, but she decided it would be best if she saved it for the actual scene. She knew Ben's thick, relentless cock would tire her out eventually, and Ben liked to fuck hard. She resolved to give herself a break, for now.

She straightened herself up and turned around to Ben, surprised at his seemingly new-found ability to postpone his own orgasm. She quickly collected herself and proceeded with the dry-run.

"So you hold the camera and finish. Maybe ejaculate on me and record that. The scene ends with you hurrying out of the house. What do you think?"

Ben's cock stuck out like a hard, thick stick, waving in the air as if moved by a strong wind, up and down and from side-to-side. She wanted to put it in her mouth. Instead she just gripped it, marveling at its weight.

Ben was eager to film the scene, even as his mom fondled his still-hard dick. "It's a hot idea. Let's get started on the dialog."

Back at the table, Ben and Tiffany quickly wrote out their lines. Ben absently stroked himself throughout the process, occasionally catching Tiffany steeling a glance and blushing sheepishly. He loved how his hard dick distracted her. He wanted to fuck her in the worst way, but knew he needed to be patient until the scene began.

They wrapped up the dialogue and blocking for the scene and Ben dashed upstairs to don his "old-man outfit", an old pair of boxers, slippers, and his bathrobe. Tiffany cleaned up the messy area by the stove from her earlier orgasm, then freshened up in her bathroom, touching up her makeup and outfit for the scene.

The two reconvened in the kitchen.

"I'm ready," Ben said excitedly.

"Me too. I'll start cleaning the kitchen and you head outside to start the scene."

Ben went to his designated spot outside and began filming.

"Okay, here we go, 'My Annoying Neighbor Part 1', " he said to himself.

He started at the side gate and walked into the back yard. Creeping over to the window, he did his best to keep the camera steady. He didn't want to look too jerky or too amateur. Inside the house, Tiffany was wiping down the counters.

Through the lens he could see his mom's short skirt brush the back of her legs as he recorded from outside the kitchen window looking in. As they had planned, Tiffany went over and over the countertops, making a point to show off her body as she worked. They needed plenty of footage like this.

Ben began the dialogue, trying to make his voice sound old and a little quirky.

"Holy hell, will you look at her? I think she needs a friendly, neighborly visit!"

He lowered the camera to his boxer-covered bulge, jutting out between the part in his robe. He panned back up to Tiffany's ass as she bent forward wiping the stove and counters.

Ben tried the side door.

"Darn, locked. I bet I can find another way though," he said using his best shady voice.

He crossed the yard to the other door and opened it.

"Eureka!" He entered the house, keeping the camera trained on his bobbing tent and his feet as he made his way to the kitchen.

Ben slowly snuck around the kitchen table to the point where he was now behind his mom.

The camera focused on her ass under the short skirt. He zoomed in. Tiffany went up on her tip-toes. The backs of her long bare legs were visible all the way up to where they met her groin. Her ass hung out visibly, and the camera picked up her jiggling butt nicely as she pretended to clean.

He approached, breathing loudly. Tiffany could obviously hear and sense him behind her, but she ignored him. Ben filmed his left hand reaching out and lifting the hem of her skirt.

Tiffany reeled on cue and screamed, "Oh my God, Ned! What are you doing?"

Ned responded with a scratchy, "Heh, heh..." He continued to grope her bare ass, slowly panning between the view of his squeezing hand and Tiffany's shocked face.

"You old creep, get out of my house!" she said, making no move to stop his groping as she stood at the stove.

Ben drew his hand back from Tiffany's butt. He opened the fold of his boxers and drew his stiff, thick erection out, then began stroking it.

Tiffany turned toward him.

"Now, you know I'm all alone at home. You really shouldn't be over here," she said innocently, hands on her hips.

Ben slowly stroked himself, adding his old man chuckle.

"Heh, heh, heh. But here I am!"

He watched Tiffany as he continued jerking himself. Her nipples became stiff and visible. Ben realized that she must have removed her sexy bra when she cleaned herself up. She must have wanted her big tits to be visible as they heaved under the tight, slightly stretchy white blouse. His mom continued to surprise him.

Ned pushed her shoulder toward the stove and forced her back around facing away from him so he could access her ass. He kept the camera back as it recorded him fondling her butt with one hand.

Tiffany turned around again and scolded him.

"Ned, I'm warning you!" she wagged a finger at him.

Ben recorded her tits as they shook while expressing her disapproval.

He forcefully grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around again. Tiffany let him position her before Ben hit the pause button.

"Okay, that was good." He mounted the camera to the tripod, anxious to get the sex scene started.

"Now remember, nothing too heavy-handed or sinister. I'm going to resist, but there is also something about the situation that turns me on." Tiffany was reminding him before he began the scene again.

"Got it."

The camera now at an angle, was pointed down, looking over Ben and Tiffany, he checked the view. "Good. Let's go." He pressed record and started.

Tiffany stood, feigning indignation, fidgeting as if she was agitated. "Ned! You go on home now and leave me alone. You're not supposed to be here!" She yelled over her shoulder facing the stove.

"You want it sweetheart, I can tell. Heh, heh."

Ned reached down and lifted the back of Tiffany's skirt, revealing both plump cheeks fully. He tucked the tail of her skirt into her waistband and smoothed his hands over her ass cheeks. She wasn't wearing panties and he squeezed her bare ass, revealing her swollen pussy to the camera.

"Mmmm, going commando, I see. Nice," he said, squaring his hips to hers.

"What are you..." Tiffany acted flustered. "Don't you dare! You stay away from me, you old perv!" Tiffany warned.

Ned instead brought his erect flesh tower up onto her ass and laid it down in her ass cleavage.

Tiffany pretended not to know what he was up to, even though she felt the unmistakable warmth and hardness of his dick against her butt. She could even feel his balls draw up against her soaking wet pussy lips.

"What... what is that?"

"Just hold still, sweetheart," Ben said, holding her cheeks. He pushed them together and slid his cock between her round, white cheeks.

Tiffany huffed and squirmed in fake protest. Her hips gyrated, betraying her and revealing her true arousal.

"Heh, heh, heh, I think she likes it," Ben said in his creepy 'Ned' voice.

He drew back slightly and brandished his dick by the base, his other hand pinning Tiffany in place by her hips. Ben slapped his dick down onto his mom's ass several times with force. His heavy cock made smacking sounds against her flesh, sending ripples over her cheeks and leaving splotchy red spots behind.

"No you don't! You stay away from me!" Tiffany protested, but remained in place.

The struggle ensued for several seconds, with Tiffany complaining and Ned smacking and fondling her ass. Finally, she huffed and turned to face him.

"Ned, I'll tell you what. I'll take care of you, but you have to leave this house and never come back into it unless you're invited. Okay?"

Ned said nothing and just continued to stroke his cock.

Tiffany got into place on her knees. Ben paused the camera to adjust the angle, then hit the record button again.

Kneeling in front of Ned, with both hands on his cock, she re-set the scene. "If I do this, you have to leave, ok?"

Tiffany's mouth watered in the anticipation of having Ben's long, thick cock in her mouth again.

Ben said nothing in response.

"Just remember that this is a one-time thing," she reiterated.

Without further ado, Tiffany placed her mouth on his dick. She loved the feel of it on her tongue and down her throat.

"That's it, sweetheart suck on that."

Tiffany sucked half of his cock into her before coughing and coming back up to swallow, taking a deep breath in the process. She worked on the pulsing cock in her mouth for several minutes, sucking, licking, pressing her lips against it, moaning the entire time. 'God, I love his penis,' she thought.

Ben leaned back and tried to keep as much of his body out of the frame as possible. He wanted the scene to focus on his dick, her mouth, and as many errant shots of her tits and body as possible. He let Tiffany have her way with his cock, utilizing his improved ability to control himself.

She slurped away happily, making sexy, sloppy sounds, and providing lots of saliva. Her technique alternated between long, dramatic bobs back and forth on his shaft, then sucking and tonguing his head as she played with his balls. She hummed almost constantly, and occasionally gagged herself.

Ben had to practice his edging during Tiffany's blowjob. He felt himself approach climax several times, but was able to hold back. He felt a huge load of cum boiling in his core. Tiffany throated him deeply and he felt his orgasm threaten again.

It had been long enough. The scene should have plenty of blowjob footage. He decided to advance and proceeded with the agreed-upon dialogue. This was where Ned would 'trick' Tiffany by telling her he was ready to cum, when his real intention was to penetrate her.

Ned smoothed his hands over Tiffany's russet hair, drawing her attention up to him.

"That'll do, sweetheart. Ole Ned is ready. Now stand on up here so I can cum on that nice sweet ass of yours," Ben said in his best old man voice.

Tiffany popped her mouth off and stood, turning and bending over. She wiggled her exposed ass to him, her skirt still tucked away in the waistband.

"Hurry up, Ned. I have to pick up my son from school," she said impatiently.

Ben hit pause and readjusted the camera. He took his boxers and robe off. He wanted free access to his mom. Naked, he checked the frame again, then hit record.

"Just hurry up and try not to get any cum on my skirt." Tiffany arched her back and stuck her ass out.

She braced herself, knowing this part of the scene would involve a rapid, surprise penetration. She hoped her pussy had stretched enough from the earlier sex session to accept Ben's large erection.

"Mmmm, look at that body," Ned commented creepily, holding his deep-red dick. "Are you ready, Mrs. Johnson? Here I come."

Ben separated Tiffany's fat ass cheeks and thrust sharply into her. His cock plowed into her hot pussy, disappearing fully inside her.

"OOOOOH, FUCK, NED!" Tiffany yelled, only partially ad-libbing her struggle to accept the enormous cock stuck into her.

"Aaaah, heh, heh, heh. 'Atta girl," he chuckled.

"Oh my God, Ned! Oh, God!" Ben began pumping her with fairly fast strokes, their bodies slapping together, while Tiffany rocked back on his cock, moaning.

Ben moved his hands from her ass and clamped them around her waist, pulling her onto his steel-hard shaft. Their bodies clapped together in a doggy-style position. He fucked his mom lustfully, grunting here and there as Ned might do. He had arched his back away from the camera, always maintaining as much of their intercourse centered in the frame as was possible.

As his pace increased, he was suddenly faced with the fact that the angle of his body wasn't what he wanted.

"Get on the ground, pretty lady!" Ben ad-libbed.

"Wh...what?" Tiffany looked around and felt her son pull his cock out of her.

Ben pressed the pause.

"Let me adjust the camera mom. Get on the floor." Ben quickly lowered the tripod moving it for a full-back shot that included all of Tiffany's body, from her butt to her head as she positioned herself on all fours.

She was rocking backward and forward wanting Ben's cock back in her as soon as possible.

Ben pressed record again. "Okay."

Tiffany hiked her ass up in the air, causing a sexy curve in her lower back.

Ben's head was out of the frame as he pulled her back onto his slick tool.

"Oh, yeah!" he crooned in Ned's voice.

Tiffany was so anxious to have her son's cock that she found herself climaxing unexpectedly as he stuffed it back inside her.

"Mmmmm, Ned. Oh god, Ned, FUCK!"

A flood of wetness engulfed the enormous cock filling Tiffany's pussy. Ben held on, watching her ass clench and release as she came. He felt an immense, warm wetness spreading on his balls, then down his thighs. He didn't realize his mom was capable of squirting as much as she did when she came. It was a great deal more than two days ago in his room.

Ben fucked her through her climax, with each of his thrusts punctuated by a fresh stream from Tiffany's gushing pussy. Her orgasm tapered and she lowered her head to the floor to rest. Her body continued to jolt and ripple in response to Ben's forceful thrusts into her. The brown runner on the ground below them grew shiny with wetness as Tiffany dripped onto it.

Ben fucked her from behind, slamming into her with a fast tempo. He wanted her to be the focus, so he stayed silent as he pounded into her, letting the fleshy slaps of their bodies do the talking.

Tiffany lifted her head and Ben felt her tremble again.

"Ned, please. Please. Ohhhhh fuuuuhhhhck," she sighed, her body shaking.

Another large, hot gush flooded out of Tiffany's pussy. She threw her head back and forth, whipping her hair about. She issued another sharp splash of fluid, then another. Ben pulled out to see his mom gape and a spritz of cum came spurting out onto his groin. The runner below them was completely saturated.

He shoved his cock back into her sloppy-wet gash and continued his brisk pounding pace. Tiffany recovered, panting and taking Ben's eager thrusts.

"Damn you, Ned!" she yelled. Her body was tingling all over and she was quickly losing any sense of composure she had.

"Mmmm, you have a nice, tight pussy, young lady," Ben improvised. They were completely off-script at this point.

Tiffany let out a strained grunt. She took his relentless assault and her body responded with another gushing orgasm.

"UNNNNGH, FUCK!"

"There ya go, little lady," Ben/Ned said calmly. "Cum on Ole Ned's cock for him."

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,377 Followers