Mom's Home Movies Ch. 06

Story Info
A new movie idea keeps mom and son in front of the camera.
18.2k words
4.84
455.4k
415

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,356 Followers

Thanks to Literotica member, Smoothed for his help with editing.

*****

Ben and Tiffany were eating their breakfast at the table thinking about the shoot that day. Tiffany spooned yogurt into her mouth, holding it there, her mind was still preoccupied with the words Ben said the night before: "I can't wait to fuck you tomorrow, Mom."

She swallowed the cold, thick mouthful of yogurt. 'Ben's cum was tastier,' she thought absently. Her face turned red and she made eye contact with Ben. As if he could read her thoughts, he quickly looked down. The mother and son were unusually silent this morning. A quiet excitement filled the air.

Tiffany refocused on their video project; a hobby that she now realized was rapidly becoming less of a project and more of a profession. She thought of Taylor's role in not just the recording process, but in scenes involving Ben. She decided having her as a part of their team was necessary. Although she was a little jealous of her and the relationship she had with Ben, Tiffany realized that having regular sex with her son would be taxing on her forty-two-year-old body, and she wanted more for him than to be sexually dependent on his mother. She envisioned a plan that would take some of the pressure off of her role as the exclusive female in his videos. This would free her up to write, direct, and publish more of their work from behind the scenes, at least part of the time. Not to mention giving her body a break, which she would definitely need, given the size of Ben's endowment and his sexual energy.

After cleaning up from breakfast, the two went to their respective rooms to get ready for the scene they would shoot that day.

Taylor was fifteen minutes early when she rang the doorbell.

Ben was already showered and ready for the scene when he answered the door. He greeted Taylor who was standing with her legs together, her arms clutching her white, leather bag in front of her causing her large breasts to push out away from her chest. She was smiling.

"Hey, stud! Are you ready?" Taylor was vibrating enthusiasm for the work she would be doing with the mother and son.

"I am. Are you?" Ben opened the door wide.

"You know it!" Taylor grinned.

Ben gave the beautiful blonde a big hug as she stepped into the foyer, then took a moment to scan her gorgeous body. She was wearing a thin, red summer dress that rose to her mid-thighs with tan, leather sandals. Her toenails were a vibrant, deep-crimson color. She wasn't wearing a bra which gave Ben a clear view of the shape of her breasts as they seemed to burst out from her chest. She also sported prominent, hard nipples that poked out the fabric of her dress, which Ben appreciated greatly.

"How's mommy?" She smiled.

Ben blinked, looking at Taylor, "She's great! We were waiting until you came over to write the dialog."

"Sounds fun! Thanks for waiting."

Tiffany came out from her room and greeted Taylor with a hug, looking her over as she stood talking with the buxom twenty-two-year-old.

"Would you like some coffee, or something to eat, Taylor?"

"Coffee would be great!"

Tiffany poured coffee for them then sat down, anxious to get started.

The three sat at the kitchen table, drank coffee, and wrote the dialog for "Annoying Neighbor Part 3." Soon after, they began getting the set ready. Most of the video would take place in the living room so Taylor and Ben were busy rearranging the furniture, checking the lighting, and getting the camera ready.

"Where's the tripod?" Ben looked around the room.

"It's in the kitchen, but we won't need it. I'm the camera guy, remember?" Taylor held up the camera, smiling. "Let's see what having one hand-held camera can do on its own, what do you say?"

"Okay by me." Ben was excited. He realized what a luxury it will be to focus only on the acting in this first video where he wouldn't be constantly wondering about camera angle and keeping his mom's face out of the shot.

"It will be a huge improvement not to have to worry about starting and stopping when we record won't it Ben?"

Ben looked over at his mom. She was smiling as she watched Taylor walk around the leather chaise lounge they were going to film on.

"God, yes," he agreed.

The three walked through the scene before Tiffany disappeared to her bathroom to get in place for her first shot.

"Is everyone ready?" Taylor was also the director for this scene, something else Ben had to get used to.

"Here we go!" Tiffany entered the large, tiled shower and let the warm water pour over her naked body. Her excitement was building to a fever pitch as she imagined having her son's thick cock buried deep inside her again. Ben and Taylor walked outside. The scene would begin at the usual location, at the side gate of the house.

Ben held the camera for the first setting as Taylor followed behind.

He began to record.

"Wonder what that hot bitch is doing today?" Ned's scratchy voice started the dialog.

His hand opened the latch, then the camera recorded his feet. Ben was wearing a white T-shirt, an old pair of khaki pants, and some worn-out sneakers; clothes that his mom had thought would be appropriate for the old man's character.

The camera recorded Ned going through the patio door that entered into the master bedroom.

Ned's voice became slightly softer as if trying to keep quiet. "Ah, shower time for my sweet, big-tit vixen. How lovely."

The camera recorded footage of the hardwood floor and decorative rug in front of the bed. Ben intentionally made the camera a little jerky and unfocused. He centered the camera's blurry view to something that looked like a pink blob on screen, then slowly adjusted the focus.

He was perfectly zoomed in on Tiffany's soapy breasts. Her hands glided over them, spreading the bubbles all over. Her bare skin looked porcelain and wet. She turned from side to side, swiping her pointy nipples back and forth. She hefted her weighty tits up into her slippery hands and let each drop down with a jiggle. The see-through glass door provided a perfect view of Tiffany's voluptuous body.

"Damn, look at that," Ned whispered.

He zoomed out, careful to keep her face out of frame as he shot several minutes of her naked, soapy body. Tiffany made a show of getting her tits all slippery, then doing the same to her sexy, round ass. She made sure to bend and give the camera a good view of her pussy between her thighs.

Ben and Taylor looked on. Taylor reached for Ben's crotch as he filmed his mom showering, playing with his growing erection over his pants as she stood next to him.

Taylor stepped away from Ben, as they needed the scene to continue.

"Shit. I've got to hide." Ned whispered, then turned around, causing the recording to jiggle, the focus returning to the floor as it filmed the hasty retreat. Rather than go outside, the camera showed Ned's feet and his bobbing erection as he walked quickly to the other side of the house, approaching the living room.

As Ned entered the living room, the camera showed the edge of one of the French doors that was open about halfway. Ben was still operating the camera, when Taylor, following close behind, slammed her hand on the wall behind him making a loud -BANG-.

Ben grunted as Ned. He spun the camera around then rocked it from the floor to the ceiling, suggesting that Ned had knocked himself unconscious by slamming his head into the edge of the door.

Ben paused the camera and handed it to Taylor. He stepped back through the French doors and Taylor filmed him from his chest down as he fell backward onto the chaise lounge.

As he flopped into place, his hard-on could be seen poking up beneath his khakis.

Taylor left Ben on the chaise and returned to the bathroom to record Tiffany's part.

Tiffany had resumed her place in the shower, naked.

"Is he 'out cold'?" Tiffany made air quotes with her fingers.

"Yep, now don't forget your pauses," Taylor reminded her, taking a spot in the corner of the bathroom.

From the new angle, Taylor shot Tiffany, repeating her actions. She hummed softly as she rinsed herself, then toweled herself dry. Taylor held the camera steady and reached back to replicate the thud of Ned running into the door.

Tiffany was showing off her body as she put her red hair up into a bun when the sudden -BANG- of Ned hitting his head on the door in the other room surprised her. She grabbed a towel and held it to her chest.

"Heeelllooo? Is someone there?" she called out.

Clutching the towel, Tiffany cautiously tip-toed from the bathroom into the living room, followed closely by Taylor as she recorded Tiffany's bare ass from behind.

"Oh my God. You've got to be kidding me!" she spoke with a loud voice. She wrapped her towel loosely around her torso.

"Ned, you need to leave immediately or I'm calling the police." Her hands were resting on her hips in an expression of disappointment.

Taylor was able to film Ben as he reclined on the chaise, focusing on the deep, restful breaths that he was creating to give the impression that Ned was asleep.

She panned the camera over to Tiffany's bosom as she moved closer to the unconscious man.

"Ned?" As Tiffany moved closer, the towel slipped off her body leaving her naked. She left it on the floor as she moved to get a look at the unconscious old man.

"Hmm." Tiffany bent over as Taylor recorded her dangling breasts. She shook his arms as they lay sprawled out to his side, off the wide, flat chair.

"He's out cold," she said softly.

Tiffany's hand reached out to touch the prodigious bulge that had formed under Ned's khakis, then paused just before she made contact with it.

"I'd better not." She pulled her hand back. "Ned? NED!" She shook him by the arms again, no response.

"I wonder if he can feel this?" She reached her hand out cautiously, this time pressing and rubbing his bulge with minimal force.

"Ned, wake up!" she yelled. She slapped his erection trying to get his attention. Still, nothing from Ned.

She gripped his stiff pole with both hands through the fabric, this time forcefully. She continued to squeeze, rub, and shake him as if testing his hardness.

"God, he's so thick." Tiffany held his cloth-covered cock with her hands, staring as if in awe.

Taylor wasn't sure that Tiffany was acting at all in that moment. She recorded Tiffany playing with Ben from an angle that gave the viewer an excellent shot of both her swaying tits and her hand fondling Ben's appendage. She was easily able to keep each of their faces out of view of the camera.

Tiffany moved her hands to the waistband of the khakis, unbuttoned and unzipped them, then started to ease them down Ned's body. She paused, clenching her hands together anxiously as if in fear she would wake him, then resumed her work until the top half of his cock was revealed. His shaft strained, thick and rigid in his shorts.

"Why is such an obnoxious man blessed with such a gift?" she pondered aloud.

Her grip tightened on the waistband as she continued to pull the trousers down, followed by his boxer shorts. Taylor recorded her tits shaking and rippling with her effort. Finally, Ben's heavy cock swung free of the waistband and arched to stand at an angle, throbbing a few inches off his stomach.

Tiffany finally got his pants down his legs, then carefully removed the old shoes off of his feet until his shoes and clothes were laying on the floor.

"I'm sure he won't mind if I..."

Taylor moved the camera from the side view to an angle looking down Ben's body from his head. Tiffany moved her body up the chaise so that her knees were to the sides of Ben's outstretched legs, facing him. Her throbbing wet pussy was pressed against her son at the meeting of his cock and his balls. She placed both hands around his thick shaft.

Tiffany settled her curvaceous, smooth, white body, now naked, above Ned's. Her spread pussy sat just behind the erect pole, gripped in her hands. She pulled the heavy beast up to where its base stood erect against her crotch and tummy. The top of his cock was situated just below the bottom of her hanging breasts.

Holding him there, she felt her wetness spread over the bottom part of his dick and down his balls. She realized how deep his long member would poke inside her. Tiffany slapped his hard cock against her body a few times for effect. Taylor captured this erotic image from above Ben's shoulder.

Ben looked up to his mom who was making loud slapping noises using his cock to whack her stomach. She was looking at him with heavy, sexy eyes. Ben's cock throbbed and shiny precum spilled out slowly from his tip. He wanted to be deep inside her at that moment.

Taylor loved how Tiffany moved on her son. There was a natural progression to her actions, as if she wasn't acting at all. She always seemed to know what she was going to do next, as if she had been thinking about her actions well before she executed them. Taylor realized that her arousal was becoming a serious distraction as she filmed the mother and son on the flat, leather chaise.

Tiffany lifted her body over her son's cock holding the shaft at the center as she ran its head back and forth against her engorged lips. She moaned as she combined her wetness with the precum that was trickling out.

Taylor zoomed-in to Ben's thick, slightly pointed head as it separated his mother's labia. The reddish-pink glans now shiny and wet looking, quickly disappeared as Tiffany sat upon the staff. The camera recorded Ben's wide cock as it slowly penetrated his mother's body. 'My God, that's so sexy!' Taylor thought as she steadied the camera.

"Ooohhh!" Tiffany cooed. "So good!"

Inch, by hard, thick inch, she lowered herself onto Ben.

Once she had settled herself down near the base of her son's cock, Tiffany began to focus, thinking, 'I'm fucking Ben again. I love fucking my son.' Her thoughts were out of character now, as she consciously used the pretense of making a movie as an excuse to give her son a good fucking.

Tiffany's naked body eased down, then back up on her son's dick, in awe of how full it made her feel. Since his head was off camera for the duration of the video, he was able to make eye contact with his mother. Tiffany met his stare and never looked away. 'I'm fucking you, Ben. I love fucking you.' At that moment, she wished he could read her thoughts.

Ben quickly discovered that the anticipation of having his cock planted deeply into his mom was making it difficult for him to hold back his orgasm. Her tight, but welcoming pussy was enveloping his dick in a way that gripped his shaft and intensified each penetration. She had him pinned down under the weight of her body and began fucking him on top for the first time. Now he was finally able to feel what it was like for her to be on top. He was getting fucked by his sexy mom.

"Oh, God. So deep," Tiffany sighed.

In that moment, Ben was reminded of the image, moments before, when his mom held his hard cock against her tummy. He imagined his cock, imbedded deep within her. The idea was so erotic for him that he almost came right then, deep inside his mother.

Luckily for Ben, movement from behind distracted him.

Taylor was gradually making her way around to Tiffany's back. As she moved, she paused to record extensive footage of her breasts as they swung away from her body in Tiffany's slow, but deliberate grinding rhythm. 'This is making me insanely horny!' Taylor thought as she captured every movement of Tiffany's sexy body.

Finally, at the back, Tiffany remembered the plot and leaned toward Ben's head, lifting her hips for a better camera angle. This was Taylor's idea to get a more graphic visual of Ben's cock penetrating his mom in long, full strokes.

This striking image is exactly what Taylor caught on film. Tiffany's usually thick labia were stretch thin around her son's, wide shaft. Her strokes were slow and shallow with Ben's cock visibly churning in and out of her strained pussy. His length was streaked with Tiffany's shiny wetness.

Still pumping Ben slowly, Tiffany became wetter in the realization that her expanded pussy was surrounding her son's wide cock in high-definition detail for the camera. A wet, squelching noise squished out of her with each down-stroke.

Knowing the camera would be focused on his dick as he fucked his mom, Ben lifted his head up as Tiffany moved toward him, his face coming into contact with her soft, heavenly tits. Tiffany hadn't anticipated the position allowing for this exchange and enthusiastically swung her breasts into her son's face, lifting her body up and forward just enough for Ben's hungry mouth to suckle on one of her sensitive, extended nipples.

Tiffany's body jolted with Ben's aggressive mouth on her nipple. She was approaching climax faster than she'd expected and her mind wandered from the bounds of her character.

Forgetting the scene, and the recording, Ben lifted his hands up and grabbed his mom's tits, smashing them together in his face to enjoy the feeling of her abundant, soft cleavage. He moved his head back and returned to her nipples sucking on her left, then her right, with the force of a powerful vacuum. Pulling and coaxing each nipple from the areola, Ben ran his tongue around the tight flesh enjoying the way they felt. Sucking and smacking sounds came from his ravenous mouth as his tongue and lips surrounded the hard protuberances.

"OH, FUCK! BEN!" Tiffany was instantly gushing wetness all over her son's cock. Her sensitive nipples seemed to connect directly to the sensations she felt in her pussy.

"Suck Mommy's tits, Benny!" she yelled.

Taylor looked up from the camera in utter shock as she heard Tiffany's dialog depart dramatically from the script. 'Oh. Oh! They're off the script...and the plot! What happened to Ned?'

"MmmmnnnnnMMMnnnmmmm," Ben moaned, his mouth full, as he happily complied with Tiffany's demands.

Taylor watched Ben's head and arms come to life and maul his mom's heaving breasts. Tiffany was looking down, watching as she offered herself to her son.

'That's not the unconscious Ned,' Taylor thought with a smile.

Rather than stop the scene, Taylor chose to take advantage of the opportunity. 'I'm getting this on video.'

Taylor noticed a change in Tiffany's pace and posture. She was leaning into Ben and letting him suck her tits, humming and moaning at the treatment she was receiving. Her body was moving fluently, in erotic waves of pleasure.

Ignoring the positioning of the camera, Taylor shot close-up footage of Ben's hungry, drooling mouth latching on to his mother's tits, noticing that her own were aching for attention as well.

"AHH!" Tiffany sat up straight to give her breasts some relief from Ben's sucking.

She rolled her hips forward then back grinding her pelvis against the bottom her son's wide shaft. Ben's hands gripped her hips and encouraged her rhythmic grinding. Taylor slowly moved the camera's attention to their hips as Tiffany gyrated on her son's cock.

"Oh, yessss. Yes, baby. YES!" Tiffany's rhythmic grinding became faster. Her body's movement concentrated on a forward spot where her clit made contact with his skin.

"YES! BEN! OH FUCK!" Tiffany screamed as her pussy let loose a flood of wetness that poured down the length of Ben's shaft embedded in her hotness.

Taylor circled back behind to record Tiffany's quivering cunt as she climaxed on Ben's cock again. Tiffany's ass flexed and relaxed repeatedly, as her pussy throbbed on Ben's shaft. Her cum ran continuously down his dick to a thin puddle forming between Ben's legs.

Tiffany wasn't done.

Ben's hands lifted her tits up on her chest and squeezed them rigorously as Tiffany moaned and began rising up and down onto his thick rod.

"Oh, Yes." Her voice lower and preoccupied, as if she was concentrating on the new movement. She was using her thighs to lift her body up as her weight remained on her knees straddling her son.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,356 Followers