Mom's Homecoming Celebration

Story Info
Mom's world is rocked by son & his pals.
12k words
4.68
477.6k
431
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,470 Followers

As usual, this story is entirely fictional. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely a coincidence. All characters exist only in my imagination. I hope everyone enjoys this little fantasy which might be a little over the top, but was fun to write and has a special place in my heart as it serves as my thirteenth...a baker's dozen of incest and mature stories. Please send me feedback in one shape or another. I wish I could figure out what triggers heavy feedback, as some of my stories get lots and then others, well...lets just say it gets really quiet. Give me a shout let me know what you think...what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!

*

Never in my wildest imagination did I think that my son John's senior Homecoming celebration would turn out the way it did, with ramifications I still haven't fully comprehended. Since that autumn night almost a year ago, my life has literally turned inside out. I'm not complaining, mind you, it has been the best time of my life, but it has been such an incredible experience, I still cannot quite believe it.

My name is Debbie. I am married to Vincent, a dullard of a man who over the course of our twenty-five year marriage has become an absent husband and father. We have three children, Austin the oldest at twenty-four years of age who is working in an engineering firm out west, Katie who at twenty two is about to finish a B.S. in education at a college in Texas and my youngest (my baby!), John who is now nineteen. Shortly after John's birth, my husband lost interest in me sexually, frankly telling me that after bearing three babies and even though he still loved me, he no longer found me attractive. Over the last few years, we've even had separate bedrooms so that to quote him, "I can have some peace and quiet at night and not hear your yammering about sex, Debbie!"

This was a terrible blow to my ego and it would be a long time before I began to understand his feelings weren't so much about my looks, but about his issues with sex and motherhood. It took years, but I finally accepted that I'm still a fairly pretty woman. I knew then and even now that I'm not some sexy supermodel. I don't have a classic shape unless you consider Rubenesque sexy. I'm five foot in my stocking feet and I weigh 125 pounds. My legs and waist are just a little pudgy looking, more muscle than fat because I work out a lot. I wear a 36 DD bra and my boobs really stand out on my small frame. I'm all tits and ass as my husband used to say before he lost interest. The weight of my breasts hasn't caused too much sag, but they do slope almost to my belly button because I'm so darned short and my boobs are so big. I have blue eyes and wear glasses and keep my blonde-gray hair short in a pixie cut.

My story really begins about a year ago. It was John's senior year in high school and he turned eighteen shortly after the school year began. He was excited because he was a starter on the football team and he and a few of his long time friends would be the core of the team's defense. I was proud of my son and his achievements, marveling over how he'd grown since his freshman year, both emotionally and physically. He was a kind boy, helpful and caring around the house and full of life and joy. He never complained about having a mostly absent father as Vincent was always off on road trips for his company (and I knew full well, that quite often he was accompanied by some little tramp secretarial assistant).

I acknowledge that Vincent did provide us a good home, but it was a darn lonely existence and like any healthy woman I have needs...needs my husband never could fulfill. By the time Katie left home, Vincent and I were in separate bedrooms. I became quite the connoisseur in sex toys and had amassed a healthy collection of vibrators and dildos as well as a sizeable library of porno DVDs. Alone at night, I would do my best to pacify my sexual needs, but at best, it kept my lust at bay like a caged animal.

In the meantime, I was a good mother, taking care of my John and watching as he grew from a clumsy, awkward teenage into a handsome man. He and his friends Dell, Brian and Chuck dragged several chunks of exercise equipment into one corner of our basement that we'd turned into a recreation room and over their high school career have worked out and worked out until they were strong, muscular men. Even though John is my son, I found myself many times admiring his hard, muscled body...not out of simple lust, but because as a woman, I can appreciate a handsome man.

In his senior year of high school, all his hard work began to really pay off. Their high school football team had its best season in maybe twenty years and they rolled through September and most of October undefeated. Their Homecoming Game was scheduled for late October and everyone was very excited. A dance was planned for after the game and John had asked for permission for his three best friends to sleep over afterwards. Now I knew darn well that John and his friends planned to drink a little that night, but I also knew that they always designated one to stay sober and I was quite happy knowing that at least they'd sleep it off safe and secure in our basement rec room.

The game was exciting. All four boys shut down the cross-town rival's offense and John sacked their quarterback four times that night. I was in the crowd cheering them on...alone as usual. Vincent was across the country in Las Vegas attending a seminar with his latest secretary/slut. I barely had time to kiss John goodbye before he and the others dashed off to the dance.

I went home and expecting John and his friends to be out for several hours, decided to take advantage of the alone time. I stripped down and popped a dirty video into the bedroom DVD player and got out "Ol Sparky," my favorite vibrator and climbed into bed. I was having an enjoyable time teasing my pussy with "Ol Sparky" and watching a video where a young, well built and hung stud was fucking a mature woman's brains out. When I had several hours to play, I liked to gradually get myself worked up until I was writhing on the bed, covered with sweat, and aching with need before bringing myself to a screaming orgasm.

I was almost there...almost at the edge of a huge orgasm. I was teasing my clitoris with "Ol Sparky," and biting my lip as I watched the mature redhead on the screen sob with pleasure as her muscled lover drove his long, hard penis deep into her pussy. I was so close and then...the damned phone rang.

I moaned with frustration and somehow resisted the urge to ignore the phone and bring myself off, but my maternal instincts kicked in. As long as my son was out, part of me always fretted and nothing is scarier than a midnight phone call.

I turned off my vibrator and reached for the phone. "Hello?" I said, trying to keep my frustration out of my voice.

"Mom!" It was John, sounding happy and drunk. "Mom, how are you?"

"I'm fine, honey. Are you okay? Is anything wrong?"

"Oh...I'm good, we're all good, but we're kinda drunk and Brian took off with some girl and he's our designated driver and the party got busted up by Eileen's folks and um, could you come get us?"

I sighed heavily. So much for my own pleasure. Mom to the rescue. "Of course, John. Where are you?"

I groaned as he told me the address. It was a good thirty minutes away. I quickly dressed, throwing on a pair of sweat pants, one of John's T-shirts that I sometimes wore as a nightshirt and a flannel shirt as a jacket since it was a cool autumn night.. I skipped panties and a bra out of convenience. I grumbled as I drove my minivan through the October night, driving out to where this Eileen lived.

As I pulled up, my son and his friends leaped off the front porch, whooping and hollering and I had to laugh to myself. They could still act like they did when they were nine or ten. I got out of the van only to find myself picked up by my son.

"Thanks, Mom!" John crowed. "I love you!"

"Put me down, you big goof!" I said, somewhat embarrassed. My flannel shirt came unbuttoned and in the cool night air, my nipples immediately hardened even as my son danced around with me, causing my large breasts to flop and bounce. All three boys were giggling, and I wasn't sure if it was because of the way John was being silly or because they could see my grape sized nipples pressing against the fabric of my shirt.

No sooner did my son let me down than his friend, Dell gave me a big bear hug, again lifting me off my feet. "Thanks for picking us up, Mrs. Forrest! I sure didn't want to call my old man to come get us!" he said in a sing-song voice. I could smell the beer on his breath even as I felt my breasts mash against his hard chest. I felt my face turn red even as I felt a little electric tingle between my legs.

Even as I was set back down, Chuck grabbed me from behind, his arms encircling my waist and lifting me up. "You're the greatest Mom ever!" he said in an overly loud drunken slur even as my sloping breasts brushed against his muscular forearms. As I kicked my feet, I again felt a tingle between my thighs as my broad butt brushed against a solid lump in his slacks. My son's best friend had a woody!

"You idiots are all drunk!" I said laughingly, stepping away from them. My son and his buddies were hanging over each other laughing and giggling like silly young boys. "Get into the van!" I said, pointing to the open side door.

"Yes, Ma'am," they said in a sloppy chorus and clambered inside. I gathered myself together, taking several deep breaths, trying to quell the sudden nervous energy from being manhandled by three teenage boys. "I love you, Mom!" John crowed again, sticking his head out the passenger side window.

I shook my head and said, "Settle down, son." I turned away and went up to the house to make sure they hadn't caused any real trouble. It turned out that Eileen was one of their classmates whose parents were supposed to be out of town for the weekend, but who had returned in the middle of a homecoming party. Eileen's father was quite put out with everyone, but her mother was more amused than pissed. She assured us that the boys had caused no real problems and that John could leave his old Ford in their driveway until tomorrow.

Eileen's mother eyed me and I started to blush and wondered if my nipples were ever going to soften and if my sweat pants were showing a dark spot where my pussy, already wet from "Ol Sparky" was tricking juices down my thighs from being manhandled by the boys. "Are you going to be okay with those horny little shits?" she asked me.

I laughed and said. "I've been watching over them all their lives. I've changed their diapers, spanked them when they were bad and tucked them into bed when they were sleepy. I suppose I can handle them when they're a little drunk."

She shrugged and smiled. "Okay then. Personally, I wouldn't get too near them without a chastity belt and a taser." I laughed and told her, I wasn't worried. I returned to the van and climbed in to much cheering and singing from my drunken guys. As we drove home, they continued to thank me for picking them up and to tell me how much they loved me. I had buttoned up my flannel shirt before climbing in, but despite the cool October air, the van grew very warm very quickly. I finally undid the flannel shirt, hoping they wouldn't notice, but Lord help me, the boys did notice. Dell and Chuck kept finding reasons to lean forward to tell me thanks and that they loved me, taking long, hungry looks at my breasts bouncing as the van seemed to hit every pothole in the road. Their almost blatant stares unnerved me and excited me and my nipples stood out against the T-shirt, looking like large, ripe cherries.

Making matters worse, John who was leading the singing and praising of his mother, couldn't seem to take his eyes off my big titties, flopping and jumping against my T-shirt. I would have been horrified at any other time, but I suppose in my heightened and frustrated sexual state, I actually felt aroused. Yes, it turned me on to know my son was staring at my body! Thinking that here were three handsome and horny men and that they were ogling me made me wet! I might have been my imagination, but I could have almost sworn I could smell my own pussy in the small, warm confines of the minivan.

The trip home seemed to take forever, although part of me relished their stares. It had been a long time since I'd felt the appreciative stares of men. But as with all things, eventually our drive came to an end as I pulled the minivan into the garage. "Okay, you bunch of drunks, out of the car!" I said, climbing out and trying to look down in the dim light to see if there was a stain in my sweat pants. I could feel my juices running down my thighs and I shivered.

My son and his friends clambered out and moved into the house. The basement recreation room connected to the garage and they all tumbled in and fell into the old sofas that we kept down there. I followed them in, saying, "You boys know where everything's at. There's food upstairs in the fridge. Now stay out of trouble and behave!"

I headed for the door and stairs, but before I reached it, Dell had rose out of his chair and again hugged me to him. "Thanks again, Mrs. Forrest! You're awesome!" He hugged me tight against him, lifting me up and crushing my breasts against his body. I squeaked helplessly as he hugged me, his hands on my ass, squeezing gently.

Dell set me down, but before I could recover and retreat towards the door, Chuck embraced me, pulling me against him and telling me how he wished I was his mom, even as he mashed my short body against his tall body...my boobs pressed up against his midsection and I felt very faint as I realized I could feel his throbbing penis against my chest. I staggered away from him, trying to laugh off their actions and walked right into my son's arms.

John hugged me tightly against his muscular frame, lifting me off the ground, his hands cupping my broad ass cheeks. "You're the greatest, Mom! I really love you," he said in a low voice. I gasped then as he kissed me on the lips. His mouth was closed, but he pressed his lips firmly against mine for several long seconds before breaking the kiss with a loud smack. He and the others guffawed as he slowly lowered me down, my body rubbing against his as he set me down. My face felt like it was on fire as was my pussy. I'd never felt so hot between my legs or as wet!

Again, I tried to laugh it off. "You idiots! You are all a bunch of animals!"

"We can't help ourselves, Mrs. Forrest! You've been like a mom to all of us!" hooted Dell.

"Yeah," added Chuck. "We just can't help it! We all love you!"

I was flabbergasted. I tried to make light of it and said, "Well, Mom loves all of you too. Now behave and don't make too much noise tonight and leave the beers in the fridge alone!" I quickly beat a retreat out the door and up the stairs. My knees were shaky and weak and my head was spinning. Up in the kitchen, I leaned against the counter for support and tried to figure out what had just happened.

Was I so desperate and starved for sex that I was making myself think that my son and his friends were hitting on me or was my son and his pals really copping feels and coming on to me? I mean...this was my son, my flesh and blood! And his touch, the sensation of his eyes roving over my body had me so hot and wet that it felt liked I'd peed my pants!

I staggered upstairs to my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I glanced in the full length mirror on the wall. My nipples were jutting out from the fabric of my T-shirt. Omigod...those boys had certainly gotten an eyeful of my nipples! Looking downward, I was relieved to see that you could barely tell that there was a wet spot in the crotch of my sweat pants. I shucked off my sweats and a strong waft of my own scent filled my nostrils. I stroked my hand across my mound and marveled at how wet and aroused I looked. My pubic hair, blonde and sparse, did nothing to hide how excited I was. My thick labia lips were spread wide in the full bloom of sexual desire and my pussy was wetly pink with my juices flowing heavily out to dampen my thighs.

I slowly fingered myself, watching myself in the mirror before closing my eyes and seeing hard, strong, young men surrounding me, touching me, kissing me, spreading my legs. I saw huge, hard cocks waving at me, approaching me and as I looked upward, I saw my own son's smiling face and brilliant blue eyes. I whispered, "John...please fuck your mother," just as I suddenly heard my son bellow up from the kitchen, "MOM. CAN YOU BRING US SOME SHEETS AND BLANKETS?"

I snapped out of my erotic fantasy and choking down sobs of frustration, yelled back. "In a few minutes, honey!" Opening my eyes, I saw myself in the mirror again. One hand had yanked up my T-Shirt and was pinching an erect, blood swollen nipple and the other was rubbing my wide spread pussy; my middle finger plunged inside. My face was a portrait of desperate need and hunger. I looked like a wanton slut, desperate for a fuck. I stood up and shook my head. "You are so silly," I told myself. "You're awful, Debbie Forrest, for thinking such thoughts!"

I took a deep breath and resolved to gain control over myself. I stripped off my T-shirt and got dressed for bed. I grabbed the first gown I found in the dresser drawer and pulled it over my head. I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned. The gown has a plunging neckline that revealed a great deal of cleavage and exposed much of my breasts and the hem ended several inches above my knees. Its cream color wasn't transparent, but was opaque. My still hard nipples were outlined in detail as my boobs strained against the silky material, but my pussy was just a light shadow. Still, I didn't think it would be appropriate to walk around in front of the boys dressed like that. I went to the closet and pulled out an old, thick flannel robe that hung to the tops of my feet and put it on over the nightgown. Looking into the mirror again, I nodded in approval. Boring, bland, grandmotherly, nothing that would entice my son or his buddies.

I went to the linen closet and dug out sheets and several blankets. I went slowly back downstairs through the kitchen and then down the steps to the basement, feeling my self control and good sense returning with each step. I approached the door to the rec room which was slightly ajar. I could hear the boisterous noise of the voices of the boys and suddenly their words rang clearly in my ears.

"...love those massive jugs of your mom, John! I'd just like to bury my face in them forever!" Omigod, that was Dell's deep baritone!

"Shit yeah!" I heard Chuck chime in. "You're such a lucky bastard, Forrest. You actually got to suck on them big nips!"

I heard my son sigh. "I wish I could remember those days! Sometimes when I see Mom's nipples poking through her shirt, I just wanna rip her clothes off and suck her titties until she begs me to fuck her!" Again, I felt lightheaded and I plopped down on the steps. I felt like I was in a dream. No way could my son be talking like that!

"Damn...look at that would be motherfucker, Dell!" laughed Chuck. "John's getting a boner just thinking 'bout fucking his Mom!"

"Shut up," said my son. "You'd fuck her in a minute too, wouldn't you? Your dick's hard and all you did was cop a feel."

"Mmmm, mmm. I'd put up with sloppy seconds to pork your Mom," growled Dell. I bet her pussy's hotter than a firecracker and as tight as a virgin's!"

"Hey John, you got those pictures of your Mom down here?" asked Chuck. Pictures? What the hell were they talking about? I set down the linens and crept down towards the door. I peeked through the small opening and felt my jaw drop, heart stop and my pussy twitch madly.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,470 Followers