Mom's Homecoming Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

I had a perfect view of all three boys on the couch, Dell was naked and my son and Chuck were wearing only T-shirts. John stood up and walked by the door, oblivious to his mother peeking at them through the door. His cock...omigod...his cock which was several inches in length and seemed impossibly thick and wasn't even completely hard, pointed his way as he crossed in front of me. Chuck and Dell were sprawled out on a sofa. Chuck's penis not as long as my son's, but was maybe a shade thicker. He had one hand stroking it slowly from the base to the tip of his thick crown. Dell's cock was longer than even my John's, but wasn't anywhere near as thick.

John stopped in front of an old overstuffed chair and bending over, tipped the entire chair back. Underneath, tucked into the springs, was an envelope. He pulled it out and tossed it to Chuck. Chuck pulled out several photos. A big, leering grin broke out over his face as he started to hand them one by one to Dell.

Dell's eyes grew wide as he looked at the photographs. "Goddamn, I have died and gone to heaven!" he groaned as his cock stiffened up. Your mom in a tiny bikini! She's fucking awesome!" I gasped. John had found old pictures of me from my early twenties, from when Vincent and I were first married and honeymooning in the Bahamas. That bikini had been white and tiny, barely a few strips of string. My breasts were almost completely bare in those pictures, spilling out on all sides! And there were pictures of me in that suit when it was wet and turned transparent. I knew Dell was looking at them, when his cock suddenly jerked to slap up against his stomach. "I wanna fuck your Mom!" he growled.

John laughed and said, "You have no fucking clue! I hear her at night, playing with her toys in her bedroom and it's all I can do not to run in there and jump on top of Mom and fuck her brains out and make her cum and cum like the old man never could. I see Mom every day, looking so sexy and beautiful and I fall in love with her a little more every time I look at her.

A sudden burst of orgasmic energy struck me without warning and I jammed my fist into my mouth to muffle any sound even as my pussy spasmed and pussy juice spurted out like I was peeing to splatter against my leg and flannel robe. My legs began to shake and I couldn't stand. I fell to my knees. I didn't know what had come over me. In all my life, I had never ejaculated cunt cream!

I had had no clue how John felt about me, his own mother. I was shocked and aroused and confused. All this time...all these years without a lover and beyond this door were three young men who would give me all the cock I wanted including my own son who talked about me like a man in love. "No! This is crazy," I whispered to myself. I pulled myself up and grabbed the pile of linens. I quietly slipped back up the stairs. I set the linens down on the top step and then in a voice that sounded calmer than I was, yelled down, "John! I left your blankets and stuff on the top step." I swallowed and continued, resisting the insane urge to tell the boys to come up stairs and fuck Mom, instead saying. "Don't stay up too late, boys. I, uh I love you!"

I closed the door and stumbled to a chair at the kitchen table and put my head in my hands. This couldn't be happening. Maybe I was going insane. All the years of Vincent's neglect had finally taken its toll. My need for a real cock had sent me over the edge and I was simply dreaming that my son and his friends were talking about me like I was some centerfold model in Playboy.

My heart began to pound as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. They stopped outside the door and then went back down again. One of the boys had picked up the sheets and blankets. My pulse slowed down again. I marveled at my sudden reaction to the approach of my son or the other boys. Was it fear or excitement? I took several deep breaths trying to clear my head.

I heard steps again and felt panicky. I started to stand up and make an effort to flee the room. John swung the door open and bounded into the room. He was wearing gym shorts and a T-shirt. "Hi Mom," he said, seeing me sit there. He frowned a little and moved over towards the refrigerator. "Thought I'd get the guys some munchies." He glanced back over. "I haven't seen you wear that old robe in years."

Did I see disappointment in his eyes? "I was feeling cold," I said. My son stared at me and I couldn't keep looking him in the eye. I glanced downward, but that didn't help either. Now I was looking at the obvious bulge in John's gym shorts. Images of his erect penis danced in my mind. I felt my skin burn as I began to blush.

"Are you alright, Mom?" John asked, turning away from the refrigerator.

I shivered and said nothing. My son came over and put a hand on my shoulder. I wondered if he was trying to peek down my robe and pulled it closer. "Mom, what's wrong?"

His body brushed against my arm and I shivered again, imagining that I could feel his hard-on through my robe. My voice quavered as I replied, "Nothing. I'm fine, honey." I scooted back from the table and moved away from my son. I felt hot in the robe and my son in close proximity to me was making me feel hot in other ways. I stopped at the sink and filling a glass with water, took a long drink. I glanced back at John to see that he was studying me. He had a slight smile on his face.

"You know, don't you?" he said.

"Know what?" I replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

John walked towards me. You heard us talking downstairs, Mom. You know how I feel about you, that I love you! You know I want you, Mom!"

I scooted down the counter until I came to the corner. John moved to intercept me and I was trapped. "Honey, I'm your mother. You know we can't."

My son moved closer. "Tell me you don't want to, Mom. Tell me you've never thought about it." His hands came to rest on my hands. He leaned in and said. "Kiss me, Mom. Tell me how it makes you feel."

"John, you're my son, we can't..." my protest was cut off by my son's mouth pressing against mine, kissing me insistently. I groaned as his hands moved to my waist, pulling me against him. John's lips pressed more firmly against mine and I felt his mouth open and his tongue roll over my lips, the tip searching for a point of entry into my mouth.

I tried to protest and my son's tongue slipped into my mouth. Almost instinctively, I offered him my tongue, not wanting to do it, but almost compelled to let my tongue dance and tease with his. It felt so good, so right, so wonderful! I began to kiss him back, kissing my son like a woman kisses her lover.

I was gasping for breath when the kiss finally ended, John sucking my tongue and then letting it slip from his mouth. I tried to be good. "John, we can't do this. You can't fuck me. I'm your mother, that's incest!"

John smiled confidently. "Just tell me no, Mom. That's all you have to do. Tell me not to do this," and his hands massaged my breasts. I suddenly realized that while he kissed, he had deftly untied my robe and spread it open and off my shoulders. His hands squeezed my heavy tits, fingers digging into my meaty flesh through my nightgown. My robe slipped off my arms to fall noiselessly to the kitchen floor.

I moaned as waves of delight washed over me. My nipples throbbed against his palms, so sensitive that every bit of movement caused sweet sensations so powerful I thought I might faint. "You're my son. You shouldn't touch me like this. It's wrong!"

John smiled. "Just tell me no, Mom. Tell me to stop. Tell me not to do this." He squeezed my breasts. "Tell me not to do this!" One hand dropped down and under the hem of my nightgown, fingers suddenly slipping into the wet, sodden flesh of my pussy! John leaned in against me and whispered in my ear, "Tell me no, Mom." His fingers plunged into my wet hole, swirling around, seeking and finding my special places that wanted, no...needed to be touched.

My son's hand on my breast dropped to my hand and he took in and shoved it under the waistband of his gym shorts, placing it on his thick, hard cock. "Just say no, Mom and I'll stop," John whispered in my ear. "I love you, Mom. I want this. You want this. Mom, you need this." He pulled his lips away from my ear and kissed me. This time he didn't have to force his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him hard, thrusting my tongue into his mouth, tasting him. His fingers were like magic. One hand again, squeezing my breast, teasing the nipple while three fingers of his other hand thrust in and out of my pussy.

The kiss finally ended and my son whispered again, "I love you, Mom."

Tears ran down my face as I tried to form the words that would reshape my life forever. "Please, John..." I managed to get out. We stared intently at each other as I worked to speak. "Please, son. Please fuck me!" I kissed him again and stroked the long shaft of firm flesh in my hand. I kissed him more passionately than I had his father for many years.

As our tongues dueled and played, John dropped his hand from my breast and cupped my ass. With one hand in my pussy and one hand on my ass, he started to lift me up I flung my free hand around my son's neck to keep balanced. John carried me over to the kitchen table and set me down. His fingers slipped out of my pussy and he yanked his gym shorts down and then pulled his T-shirt over his head and flung it away. Then gripping his fingers in the silky fabric of my nightgown, my son ripped the garment apart, leaving me naked.

John's eyes roamed over my body and he sighed, "God, you're so beautiful, Mom!"

I looked at my son's naked body, his finely sculpted, muscled form and managed to whisper again, "Please, honey! Fuck me. Fuck your mother!" My hand which had never let go of his stiff dick, pulled his fat member towards my pussy, my legs now spread wide. I pressed the crown of John's cock against my flowered opening, feeling it throb against my own pulsating flesh. "I love you, son. Please fuck me!"

With a big grin that said that he had exactly what he wanted, where he wanted it, John replied, "I'd love to fuck you, Mom!" and my son pushed himself forward, driving several inches of hard, thick cock slowly into my aching, hungry pussy!

"OH GOD, YESSSS!" I screamed as my cunt filled up with cock meat. Any reservations about letting my son fuck me were swept away in that instance. Nothing in my forty-seven years had prepared me for this. Not Vincent's cock, not the handful of other guys I had fucked in high school or college, not "Ol Sparky" had prepared me for the absolutely most fantastic sensations of having my own son's massive penis fill up my pussy. It was glorious, it was erotic, it was right!

I felt stuffed as I felt John's pubic hairs brush my almost bare mound as the head of his cock pressed hard against my cervix. My legs came up and I wished they were longer so I could wrap them around my son's back, but I had to settle for pressing my knees into his side as my heels dug into his ass cheeks. I opened my mouth to cry out my love for my son and his wonderful cock, but all that came out was a wail of pleasure.

John leaned down and kissed me, his hairy chest mashing against my meaty breasts. I flung my arms around his neck again and staring into his smiling eyes, flung my pelvis upwards, seeking to get him deeper inside me. Every square inch of my flesh became ultra sensitive and his touch, inside and out, made me quiver and shake with pleasure. And then, oh and then my son began to fuck me!

He growled, "I love you, Mom! I love your tight, hot pussy!" and then he kissed me as he began to move and roll his hips, plunging in and out of me. He began slowly as I tightened my cunt muscles to clasp his stiff meat, trying in vain to keep my son inside me as long as possible. Each thrust took me a little closer to heaven. The heat our bodies were generating as incredible and before long we were both slick with sweat. John would kiss me then duck his head to play and nibble at my breasts, his hands pulled and lifted them, bringing my nipples to his mouth and then making me squirm with delight as he sucked and bit them.

My juices were flowing heavily and I could feel the puddle of pussy cream forming underneath me, feeling rivulets of pussy juice trickling down over my asshole and onto the kitchen table. The speed of John's thrusts picked up with each delightful stroke of his thick cock. I grunted with each thrust home. I marveled that such a long cock fit so perfectly inside my little body, but then again, my son was simply bringing it home to his mother...born of my flesh, it was if his cock was made perfectly for my cunt!

I could hear the creak of the old oak table beneath us as we rocked into each other, finding our rhythm, creating our incestuous dance of love. As I reveled in the carnal feelings that consumed me, a small part of my brain was simply trying to digest what was happening. I was committing incest with my son and I was happy about it. Long has John been the center of my life and now, my wonderful son was satisfying my most basic carnal needs, fucking me with the cock I was always meant to have.

Our movements became more urgent. John was fucking me as if his life depended on it, as if this might be the only chance he'd ever get to fuck his mother. My cries of pleasure became more pronounced. The incredible orgasmic sensations welling up inside me, originating from the center of my pussy threatened to overwhelm me. For one incredible drawn out minute, I stood at the precipice of pleasure and then my world exploded in an orgasm unlike anything I'd ever felt before. Ecstasy filled me, flooding every fiber of my being with unfathomable depths of pleasure. I writhed under the relentless pounding that my son was giving me...the incredible, confident fucking I would not have thought an eighteen year old could provide.

Just when I thought it could not grow more intense, John moaned, "Mom, I love you...I'm going to cummm!" and then my son's cock swelled and then began to flood my pussy with his hot sperm. My orgasm intensified a hundred fold and I bucked up against my son, driving his cock deeper into my womb as my back arched and I writhed violently on the table, impaled by my son's ejaculating cock.

As our bodies slammed together, our orgasms becoming one, I heard a violent and loud crack and for a second, my world began to tilt, then John's strong hands were clutching my ass cheeks and he was lifting me up, holding me as he continued to thrust upwards seeking to get deeper within me. As my weight settled on his erection, gravity served his purpose and my son's cock moved fractionally deeper into my cunt flesh, making my orgasm explode anew as I hung impaled on his throbbing cock. I think I partially lost consciousness then, aware only of John's skin on mine, his hairs scrapping deliciously against my hard nipples and his throbbing cock feeding me his steaming hot seed.

When my vision cleared, I found myself in John's arms, him holding me up, his cock still in my pussy, my cunt muscles clasping him tightly, milking him for any remaining semen. I shivered with delight and whimpered, "Oh honey, I love you so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You'll never know how much your mother needed this!" I kissed him enthusiastically.

"I love you too, Mom," John replied dreamily. "Um, sorry about the kitchen table." He turned to allow me to look down. One leg of the old oak table had snapped off.

I had to laugh and then moan because as John moved, it generated all sorts of intense feelings between my legs. "Oh baby...I don't care. I hope we break a thousand kitchen tables if it means you'll be fucking me like you just did. Good god, son, you're an incredible lover!"

John actually blushed. "You're all I've dreamed of for as long as I can remember. I love you, Mom."

I started to reply, but was interrupted by a yell from the bottom of the stairs. Dell's deep voice, "Hey, Forrest! Get yer ass in gear. We're starving down here!"

John smiled and looked at me, a question in his eyes. I knew what he wanted to ask, remembering that as far back as I could, John and his friends had always shared everything. I remembered their comments from just a little while before. I remembered their long dicks, getting stiff as they looked at pictures of me. My pussy spasmed at the memory, making John groan, as my cunt flesh tightened around his still swollen pole.

"Son, if you're okay with it, I'm okay with it. It's been so long, I'd love to overdose on your big, hard cocks!" I said, well aware that I had taken yet another step in changing my life forever.

John's eyes widened with surprise. "You are so awesome, Mom!"

I kissed him passionately. "I have a more than awesome son who knows how to make love to his mother!" I told him. "Now let's go see if Dell and Chuck know how to make love as well as my wonderful son does!" Still impaling me on his incredible cock, John carried us to the door and carefully walked us down the steps. By the time we reached the bottom, I was halfway back to an orgasm as every step down sent my son's cock plumbing the depths of my womb.

John opened the basement door and stepped into the recreation room. "About fucking time you cockknocker...." Chuck's good natured taunt trailed off. "Motherfucker!" he gasped.

Both Chuck and Dell were still on the couch. The boys looked slack jawed at my son and me, both of us stark naked, John's cock buried in my pussy. Both were wearing shorts. My old bikini pictures spread out between them. Dell's normally deep voice squeaked out, "Dude, you fucked your mom!"

John was grinning from ear to ear. "Duh! What was your first clue?"

The boys had spread the blankets down over much the open space of the deep, plush carpet. "Honey, why don't you put me down right here?" I asked my son

John went slowly down on to his knees and then set me gently down. With some regret, I let his cock slip slowly from my clasp. I groaned and rolled my head back as the sweet pain of surrendering my son's cock almost made me cum again.

I gasped for air and then looked at the three boys now staring at me. What a sight I had to have been. John's mother, naked and spread eagled, my son's juices oozing from my wide open twat. "Well, do you like what you see, boys?" I asked them in a husky, lust filled voice.

Now utterly speechless, their eyes busy roaming over my sweaty, naked body, they could only nod. Suddenly I knew the power that only a wanton slut could possess. All the fantasies of a lifetime were at my beck and call. I had three willing and able cocks...long and hard cocks to give me pleasure for as long as I could stand it. I could be as shameless as I wanted.

I ran my hands over my body, lifting my breasts up, pinching my nipples, making myself squirm as I brought one meaty tit up and sucked my own nipple. Chuck mumbled, "Oh fuck!" under his breath.

I turned my gaze to Dell. "Are you still up for sloppy seconds, Dell?" I slipped a finger into my flowered, semen frosted cunt. I swirled some of my son's seed onto my finger and then bringing it to my mouth, sucked it off. "Well, come to momma," I whispered huskily, beckoning to him with my now clean finger.

I didn't have to call Dell to dinner twice. He was up and his shorts were off in a heartbeat. With an almost manic look in his eyes, he was kneeling between my thighs and driving his cock into me, almost knocking the breath out of me as he plunged into me. It was good, but different from my son's cock. Dell wasn't as thick and slipping into me was no problem. I cried out as he probed my cunt deeper than John had, sinking almost two inches further into me. He sank down into me and on top of me, his ass moving in a blur, fucking me hard and fast. Like my son, Dell fucked with confidence and experience. He showered my upper body with kisses, not even hesitating to kiss me despite the taste of John's semen on my lips. Between kisses, he whispered sweet nothings to me, calling me Momma and telling me how beautiful I was, how much he loved my big titties, how hot my pussy was and how much he loved me.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers