Mom's Homecoming Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,492 Followers

It wasn't but a few minutes before he had my ass wriggling all over the blankets, my fingers clawing his back as I started to orgasm. His cock jerked inside me and sprayed a thick layer of cum inside my womb. As I screamed in pleasure, again a small part of my mind idly wandered away and speculated on whether I was too old to get knocked up. Then I wasn't thinking of anything as Dell added to my pleasure by biting my nipples...the light but sharp pain like fuel being thrown onto the fire of my orgasm. Oh god, I had forgotten how much I loved to have my nipples and breasts nibbled on when I was cumming!

Barely had the cobwebs cleared from my mind before I sensed Dell withdrawing (his cock seemed to go on forever as it slipped from my cunt!). "Christ almighty, John. You mom is the best piece of ass I've ever had!" Dell sighed, gasping for breath

As I caught my breath, Chuck moved into my range of vision, a hungry and scared look etched on his face. He looked so sweet though and my heart just about broke when he asked me breathlessly, "Mrs. Forrest, may I please fuck you too?"

I held out my arms to him and said, "Come to Momma!" I spread my legs as wide as I could, Chuck being both taller and heftier than either my son or Dell. He crawled carefully on top of me, being mindful of his weight. He was trembling something awful and it was only as he prodded around with his massive cock that I realized that he'd not done this before. "Chuck, are you a virgin?" I asked him.

Chuck nodded and said, "Yes, Mrs. Forrest!"

"I'm so flattered, sweetheart. Just relax, call me Mom and let Mom show you how." I reached down between us and guided his massive cockhead to my wide open pussy. I gasped as he pressed into me, seeking my wetness and warmth. Despite two enthusiastic fucks, his cock was so thick, it took a great deal of effort for him to worm it into my cunt. If I hadn't been so lubricated with sperm and my own copious amounts of pussy juices, I don't know if I could have done it! He was much thicker than my John!

We kissed and I flung my pelvis upwards and slowly he squeezed all that cockflesh into my steamy twat. "Ohhhhh, Mommmm!" Chuck groaned as he slipped deeper into me. "I love you!" He buried himself in me, his pubes finally tickling my skin.

"John...Dell, grab hold of my legs, spread me as wide as I can go," I gasped. The boys obliged me, each picking up one of my short legs and gently spreading me out. I cried out, "OH FUCK YESSS!" as Chuck's thick log sank a little farther inside me. "Now, Chuck, fuck me as fast as you can!" I begged my third lover.

Chuck obliged me, a bit clumsily at first, but with more assurance with each hard thrust into my pussy. I thought my heart was going to explode and tremendous waves of orgasmic pleasure swept through my body until it seemed that my pleasure centers were hooked up to an electric generator. I flung myself upwards to meet every thrust of my third lover's penis, anxious to keep as much cockmeat inside my wet, hungry pussy. It was almost as if I'd discovered the secret to true happiness. I laughed even as I sobbed with delight as I thought back to those "Happiness is a -- posters of my youth. I knew...I finally knew! Happiness is a big cock buried in my pussy!

Chuck bent his head and began sucking on my gorged nipples. I writhed underneath his large body, relishing the sinful sensations of his cock buried in me to the hilt, unable to speak, barely managing a series of lust filled grunts. I rolled my head around, seeing my son, John and Dell standing on either side of me, their cocks hard, waving in the air, the shafts glistening with semen and pussy cream. Suddenly I was starved for the taste of cock and cum!

Gathering my wits as best I could, I managed to blurt out, "Gimme cock!" and I licked my lips for emphasis. My son and his buddy grinned at each other and Dell nodded. "Go ahead, man! I bet your Mom's a great cocksucker!" The boys shifted, Dell taking both my legs and standing over myself and Chuck who was sucking and biting my breasts as he hammered my already well fucked cunt.

John squatted down, straddling my face and guiding his hard cock to my drooling mouth. My tongue flickered out, eager to taste my son. John groaned as I swirled my tongue around his wet, sticky cockhead, relishing the delicious taste that semen, pussy juice and precum produced. A small part of my brain registered alarm and surprise. I was taking my own son's cock into my mouth while his friend fucked my brains out!

I opened my mouth wider and sucked and licked John's cock, drawing it deeper into my throat, dimly remembering the techniques of cock sucking and deep throating, something I hadn't done in years. Then I groaned around a mouthful of hard penis as I felt Chuck's massive cockhead begin to swell and then I was trying to scream as another orgasm swept me up, triggered by the third consecutive load of young man spunk in less than one hour. Chuck felt like a firehouse, flooding my stuffed womb with hot, fiery semen. My orgasm sent me into convulsions and I think I became unconscious, but the pleasure, the sweet fucking pleasure kept going on and on.

As regained my sense of the world, I found myself on my knees. I had Dell's long cock in my mouth and my wonderful son was fucking me from behind. His strong hands were milking my tits, squeezing my meaty breasts and pinching and pulling my nipples while he thrust steadily into my pussy doggy style. I let Dell's long dick slip from my lips and in a wavering voice panted out, "I...oh, I love you, John! Feed Momma that big, fine cock!" I felt the rivulets of three men's semen dripping down my thighs, mixing with the thick carnal sweat that coated my entire body. I never felt more alive! I seemed to be in constant orgasm as my three fine men, lead by my handsome son, manhandled me like their sex slave.

John crowed, "Gonna cum, Mom! I love you, Mom!" and flooded my cunt with his steamy jism. As he slipped from me, Dell spun me around and rammed his cock home while Chuck knelt in front of me, offering me his cock to suck. When Dell had cum again, Chuck pulled me down and climbed on top of me again, draping my feet against his shoulders and fucking me until my voice was hoarse from screaming.

After that, everyone was sprawling on the floor, catching their breath. Six fucks! I had just been fucked six times! I curled up against my son, glowing with delight, appreciative of the hungry looks all three boys were giving me! My pussy ached in the most wonderful way -- a way it hadn't felt in more than a decade.

Chuck looked over at me like a love struck puppy. "Thanks, Mrs. Forrest! I love your pussy!"

Dell glanced over at me, waving his still half erect cock, covered with all our juices and added, "Hell yeah! You're something, Mrs. F.! I've never..." and his voice almost cracked with emotion. "I ain't never been fucked like that before." He grinned up at John. "Dude, you are one lucky fucker! That was so hot, watching your Mom suck my dick while you were fucking her!"

John wrapped his arms around me, one hand cupping and squeezing my right breast. "Yep, I'm a lucky and proud motherfucker!" He tilted my chin so I was looking up at him. I gazed into my son's brilliant blue eyes and felt my heart pound as a love I had never felt before almost overwhelmed me. "I love you, Mom!" he murmured gently and then he kissed me. My emotions swelled and I felt tears running down my cheeks and realized they weren't only mine, but my son's too!

This sudden new emotion was astounding. It was if all the motherly love I had for my son was suddenly increased a hundred fold and then melded to the undeniably fiery lust I felt between my legs for my own flesh and blood. A perfect joining of love and desire, unlike anything I'd felt for anyone before.

I kissed my son back, our tongues intertwining and dancing to music that only we two could hear. Our kiss went on and on, neither of us wishing to stop, almost oblivious to John's friends who were watching us kiss like long lost lovers who suddenly rediscovered each other. I turned and climbed into my son's lap, his renewed erection sticking straight up between my plumb thighs, the shaft resting and throbbing against my widespread and cum frosted labia.

Any weariness I had felt from fucking my three young men fell away as my son hugged my body against his. My need overwhelmed me and I raised myself up and capturing the head of my son's cock with my pussy lips, slowly sank down on my John's long, thick cock. I shivered with erotic delight as again my brain grappled with the thought that I was again fucking my son. As I came to rest on my son's lap, I marveled at how perfect my son's cock felt in my pussy. Don't get me wrong, Dell and Chuck have magnificent specimens of manhood, but John's penis was and is a perfect fit. When my son's cock is buried in me, everything feels...right! When my cunt muscles are massaging John's thick meat, everything in the universe is just where it needs to be...the world is as good as it ever gets!

Anyway, John and I began to rock together, me riding his erection, me knowing it was hard because of me and hard for me! Our kiss still went on, little moans escaping as our tongues danced on. Finally, John broke the kiss to groan loudly as I twisted and rocked on his cock, showing him how good his mother could make him feel just flexing her pussy muscles. "Oh, Mom!" he moaned throwing his head back. "I cannot believe how hot your pussy is!"

"You make Momma's pussy hot," I purred back. I glanced over at Dell and Chuck, both now with hard-ons that they were stroking. My lust rose up to new heights and demanded that I have them both now as well as my own son. An image from one of my favorite "mature" videos flashed in my mind and I knew what I had to do. "C'mere, Dell," I growled. "Come here. I want to suck that nasty cock!"

Standing next to me as I fucked my son, Dell sighed happily as I sloppily sucked his cock. Once it was dripping with my saliva. I commanded, "Put that hard dick in my ass, Dell!"

My son's friend stood there motionless, stunned at my request. "Huh?" Dell replied as if he was sure he hadn't heard me right.

I pushed John to the floor and then pressed my body down on his, burying his hard bone deep in my pussy even as I reached back and spread my chunky butt cheeks wide to expose my asshole. I could feel the wetness from where some of my juices and the boys' jism had run down and pooled around my puckered hole. I had never been assfucked before, but I was determined to find out what it felt like! "I said, Fuck Momma in the ass, Dell!

A big grin broke out on his face as he exclaimed, "Damn, John! I love your mother!"

He knelt behind me, straddling my son's legs, and guided his cock to my backdoor. He was trembling with excitement, but pressed his cock firmly against my anus. "Be gentle, honey, but start pushing and don't stop," I urged him in a lusty voice that showed more confidence than I actually felt.

John, showing uncommon maturity, whispered, "Kiss me, Mom and don't stop till Dell gets in."

I pressed my lips against my son's, slipping him my tongue just as Dell began to push. His cock head seemed incredibly huge and it felt as if he might split me in two. Pressure built and then pain flared briefly. I squealed as Dell's cock popped through my tight sphincter and pushed into my butt, then I squealed as his long pole steadily slide into my ass until with both boys' cocks inside me, I thought I would simply explode. The pain diminished as erotic pleasure filled me. It felt sinfully wicked and wonderful to feel the movement of their cocks, separated only by a thin sheath of flesh.

I began to orgasm, my body shaking violently as I was being fucked in both holes. Barely able to speak or move of my own volition, I waved Chuck over. "C-come here, baby," I gasped. "Let Momma suck that big peter of yours."

Grinning broadly, Chuck stood over us, his hands on my head, controlling my head's movement as I sucked back and forth on his massive penis. Could it get any better than this? I was sucking one of John's best buddies while another fucked me in the ass while my own son fucked my throbbing, cum soaked pussy! Every hole filled with hot, hard cock!

It was as if the four of us became one monster carnal beast. Our bodies became slick with sweat as we gradually began to move as one with all three boys focusing on me as the center of their universe. The world around us began to fade, to become unreal and the entire universe was my orgasming body and the three hard-dicked men who fucked me. Hands roamed all over me, touching, caressing, squeezing, sucking and pinching. I lost total control of my limbs, hanging from my lovers' cocks like a rag doll, able only to sob and moan and beg them to not stop!

My orgasm ebbed and flowed, becoming a white hot furnace of passion, then slowly winnowing down to three points of distinct, incredible pleasure before the flames of my lust stirred my orgasm back into a raging inferno. I sobbed and cried and screamed and laughed my way through orgasm after orgasm. My body burned with pleasure and pain and I embraced it all as sensations I had for so long hungered for and finally, finally was able to satiate myself in.

Dell was the first to lose control and I screamed with carnal delight as I felt the first massive spurt of hot semen deep in my ass. Dell was shaking and shivering as he came and with a loud and painful plop, slipped out of my ass, his last few ejaculations spraying spunk across my ass cheeks and back, his seed feeling warm and soothing on my skin.

Then Chuck groaned, "I'm cumming, Momma!" and began shooting thick wads of semen into my mouth. He tasted delicious, but I was feeling naughty and I let him slip from my lips and bathe my face with spurt after spurt of his love cream. It splashed across my nose and my lips and splattered against my chin and cheeks. I grinned like a madwoman, enjoying the sensation I'd offered my husband many times who had rudely declined.

I suppose the sight of semen dripping from his mother's face was too much for my son as John suddenly bellowed, "I love you, Mom!" and he flooded my womb with huge gushes of his steaming seed. I tried to tell him I loved him too, but all that came out was an incomprehensible scream of pleasure! I jerked and writhed, impaled on my son's ejaculating cock for what seemed a wonderful eternity riding through orgasm after orgasm until finally I collapsed on top of my son, both of us gasping for breath, our hearts beating rapidly as one.

John again wrapped his arms around me and whispered. "I should have become your lover a long time ago. I'm not ever letting go of you, Mom. I love you!"

Tears mixed with semen slowly ran down my cheeks as I replied, "I love you too, baby. Thank you for helping me to remember how wonderful it can be to be in love!"

Shortly after than, someone turned the lights and we all drifted into sleep. In my dreams, I was with my son and his friends and the pleasure went on and on. At some point in the middle of my erotic dreams, I awoke in total darkness, feeling hands on my body, lips caressing, kissing, tasting my cum smeared flesh. Someone spread my legs and slipped their cock into my cunt. I wasn't sure whose cock was now pleasuring my tender pussy -- sometimes it seemed as if it were John, sometimes Dell and other times I thought it was Chuck. Perhaps it was all three and I was awoken several times during the night by the lovemaking of each of my eager boys. Each time, it was gentle and sweet and in the end, deliciously erotic.

In the morning, or in truth, early afternoon, I woke up, sore and stiff. My pussy was as tender as I'd ever felt. I woke up to see three smiling faces staring at my naked body. I sat up and ran fingers through my hair and groaned, "Oh Lord, I must look awful." John dropped to his knees next to me and kissing me said, "Oh hell no. I think you're the sexiest woman alive, Mom!"

The other boys echoed his opinion loudly, thanking me for a wonderful night. I looked at each and saw no sign of regret or remorse in their eyes. I searched my own heart for any feelings of regret and was a little surprised to feel no shame. I had committed adultery and incest with young men less than half my age of forty-five. I would never again attempt or beg my husband for love and attention having found my soul mate in the young man I gave birth to and raised. I knew within my heart that whenever my son wanted me, I would happily spread my legs for his beautiful cock.

The boys treated me like a queen as I slowly woke up. They insisted on me lying back and resting while they went upstairs and cooked breakfast. We ate downstairs, me ogling the half erect meat hanging between their legs while they ogled my sticky, cum crusted body.

Finally, Chuck broached the question that I knew was on their minds. "Um, Mrs. Forrest, are we...um, that is, was this a one time thing or can we -- will we be making love again?"

I sat down my empty plate (I'd forgotten how wonderful it was to work up an appetite from a great night of sex!), and stretched like a cat. "Oh baby, of course we can do this again!" I gentled caressed my pussy and laughed. "Of course, I don't think I'd last long if I had you guys fucking me like this every day!" I looked over at my son and then said, "How about we just say, John can have you guys over any Friday night that you want for a sleepover."

"Or a Momma fuckover?" teased Dell, his cock thickening at the thought. John smiled at me and nodded in agreement. I could read his mind. I knew he was thinking that he wouldn't mind sharing me with his best buddies one night a week, because he'd be fucking me the other six nights!

Finally John mentioned that they needed to go pick up his car and I told John to take the minivan and let one of the others drive his old Ford back. Our wonderful night of passion was over, but I wasn't quite ready to let the boys leave. Another scene from one of my videos flashed through my mind.

I came up onto my knees and said, "My wonderful boys. Momma's too sore for a goodbye fuck, but maybe you'd all like to give Momma a thank you present?" All three looked at me with interest.

"Well, I've always heard that semen is good for the complexion and I was thinking that maybe you three studs might give me a sperm bath before you leave." All three of my handsome men gave a cheer and scrambled to their feet. As I knelt there before them, my son and his friends started a circle jerk, masturbating themselves as I smiled up at them. I encouraged them on by telling them how they'd made me feel the night before -- how it felt to have their magnificent cocks inside me and describing what naughty and nasty things we might do the next weekend.

Before long, I was being showered with semen - long ropes of hot sperm splashing down on my face and breasts from their swollen cocks. I rubbed their spunk into my breasts and face, mixing the three loads of semen together and licking off their mixed jism. The boys groaned and told me how hot I looked covered in their spunk and I laughed and told them how wonderful they all tasted. I felt like an absolute cock slut and I loved it!

After the boys each kissed and hugged me goodbye, I went upstairs, weary but ecstatic and proceeded to take a long, long hot bubble bath, allowing the oils and warmth of the water to sooth my sore and tender flesh.

By the time John came home, I was feeling somewhat refreshed and was in the kitchen preparing dinner for him. I had gone into my storage and found a slinky negligee from years before when I was trying to entice my husband back to my bed, and was wearing it and matching high heels.

John grinned from ear to ear when he saw me in it, saying, "Now that's a hot outfit, Mom!" And it was. It was long and sheer, light purple in color and showed off all my assets. We sat down to a wonderful dinner and then we went off to bed. I was still too tender for us to fuck, but John gently and lovingly showed of his pussy eating skills, using a butterfly touch that had me cumming over and over. I practiced my oral skills with him, learning every bump and vein of his beautiful cock. We fell asleep with our faces in each other's crotch after I introduced my son to the concept of the "sixty-nine."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,492 Followers