Mom's Homecoming Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,481 Followers

Looking back, it seems amazing that overnight my entire life changed. I went from being a soccer mom to a son fucking, slutty mom. My marriage essentially ended that Homecoming night. Vincent and I are still legally married and live in the same house, but I never again attempted to be intimate with him. Compared to the magnificent lover that our son is, I wouldn't -- couldn't respond to him even when he did make overtures to me.

My life revolved around my son and the new found world of sexual freedom and decadence that he and his friends have introduced to me. My desires for my son have left me almost fearless. When Vincent is off on one of his trips, John and I are free to enjoy our carnal whims in any part of the house we desire. When Vincent is home, we are no less daring.

Neither of us think nothing of spending the night together in either my son's bedroom or my own and by nature I am a loud person in the throes of orgasm and I'm sure Vincent has heard my cries of pleasure many times throughout the night and many is the morning my husband has met myself or our son leaving the other's bedroom after a night of passion.

Quite often, I am on my knees in the shower sucking my son's cock when Vincent will walk in to wash his hands or to urinate. The shower door is opaque and I'm sure our forms are visible through the pebbled glass. Or perhaps, John will have me pressed against the shower wall, fucking me from behind and I'm sure my whimpering from John shoving his long, thick pole into my pussy or my asshole have left no doubt in Vincent's mind as to what our son and I are doing.

If Vincent is home on the weekend, he says nothing when I disappear downstairs to where John and Dell and Chuck are waiting for me, naked and cocks proudly erect. Likewise, he says nothing on Saturdays as I usually emerge from the basement, sometimes naked, always reeking of sex and splattered with sperm and go upstairs for my hot soak in the tub.

As time has passed, we've become even more open, more daring. Lately, I've taken to walking naked or barely dressed into the living room where my son and husband are watching a show or a game, I smile at my son and turn around and leave, confident that he will follow me to my bed.

I know I am intentionally rubbing my husband's nose in it, but I feel it is little recompense for all the years he treated me so ill. Vincent tried to take our son aside and stake out his "territory." I don't know what was said by either John or my husband, but Vincent was visibly shaken afterwards.

I consider my son to be my husband now. I belong to him body, heart and soul. I marvel at how gentle and loving my son is and treasure every minute we spend together, whether carnal in nature or not.

John is now graduated from High School and is attending a local community college, brushing up his basic academic skills before entering college. In about two years he plans to attend school two states away. We're making our plans for moving there. John tells me he cannot bear the thought of being so far away from his mother. For my part, I cannot conceive of ever spending another night alone. It is my happy fate to spend the rest of my life in the arms of my loving son.

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,481 Followers