Mom's Impressive Bush Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but they're yours, so..."

"Wow. Jacob." Her face broke from wild and excited to soft and charmed. I knew the wine was still going through both of us but the feeling in the room had changed.

She moved her arm and I got my first real full look at my mom's big, dangling, D-cup breasts. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"Me either, Mom."

"Do you like them?" she asked, raising her hands and crossing them over her head so I could see the dark patches of hair under her armpits. Between her mom boobs, her armpit hair, and the hair spilling out of her cotton panties - the only piece of clothing she had on - I knew I probably already came some, but was still as hard as I'd been since we'd started.

"I do. I like everything I'm seeing."

"How did we get from watching a movie together to me showing you my titties?"

"Wine helped."

"It did, but it's all done. So is the movie, apparently. What are we going to do now? Honestly I should probably take a shower and go to bed..." she let that hang in the air teasingly.

"That sounds good. We could do that."

"/We/ could, huh?" she said, tilting her head at me.

"Yeah! It'll be like when I was a little kid. I'll even wash your back for you."

"Oh, how chivalrous!" Mom turned around and started heading for her bedroom. "Come on then, Mr. Knight."

"Oedipus was a King, Mom." I started after head, looking at her bare back and panties. The anticipation that those were about to come off soon was killing me.

"Smartass!"

Once we got into the bathroom in her bedroom Mom turned the water on in the shower tub and then turned back to me. "Alright, you first, Your Majesty."

I hesitated out of brief embarrassment before realizing I was staring at my topless mom who I was about to show with if I just didn't stop now. I knew I was rock hard and I'm sure Mom did, too. I didn't have a porn star dick but I wasn't afraid to pull it out, either. Just a little under 7 inches of motherloving penis. I dropped my pants and let my dick temple out of my boxers.

"That must have hurt. I take it that was my fault, too?" Mom said, plainly talking about my dick. Twitch.

"Are you going to take responsibility?"

Mom snort-laughed at my boldness, and turned around to check the water. Facing away from me, she started lowering her underwear and I was hooked. As she slid it down her legs - which led right to her ass - I got a good look at the hair running from her pussy up to her asshole and spilling out onto her ass and the back of her thighs. I could also clearly see her asshole and part of her puffy labia.

"Wow, Mom. Impressive."

She stood up and turned around, and I got a real look at just how big and beautiful her bush was from the front. I'd seen almost everything now, but still wanted to see more. "Why thank you, Jacob."

"That's not what you said in the laundry room!"

She ran her fingers through her dark pubic hair and pulled at it gently. "Are you complaining?"

"No ma'am!" I said excitedly, pushing down and kicking away my boxers. My hard cock stood pointing right at my mother. I also didn't shave and had hair running from my dick to my ass, but nowhere near as impressive as Mom's.

"I think he wants to say hi," Mom said giggling.

"Why don't you shake hands?" I said, pushing my butt forward.

"Ohh my God, Jacob Barry Smith." She put her hand up to her face but I knew she was smiling. "Just get in the shower!"

As I walked by her and lifted a leg up in she surprised me with a light spank on my bum that turned into a squeeze. "Mom!" I said in mock surprise.

"Oh hush, like you aren't going to try to feel up your old Mom" letting go and following me in.

"Fair enough."

I stepped back and let Mom stand under the showerhead. She turned towards me, pushing her chest out as she ran her hands through her hair, soaking it in the water. I took the time to capture another image in my mind, of her hairy armpits, big saggy tits, and a bush I desperately wanted to feel against my own. I had aroused confidence and alcohol confidence in me now, and wasn't even kidding myself about what I wanted anymore. I reached for the shampoo.

"Let me do your hair, Mom."

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Okay sweetheart."

"Turn around please?"

She did, and I took a moment to appreciate her ass before squirting a little shampoo into my hands and foaming it up between them, then I started running it through her hair gently.

"Mm." Mom let out a little moan as I continued. I finished by giving her a short scalp massage. "Alright Mom, lift your arms."

"Hrm?" She enquired but obeyed. I foamed up a little more shampoo then started running my fingers through her armpit hair. "Oh!"

I was firm so that I didn't tickle her, using my fingers to feel the contour of her skin under the hair, then running my fingers through it before catching it between my fingers and pulling at it gently on each side of her.

"Mmm." She moaned a little louder. "Having fun baby?"

Boldly, I stepped forward and brushed my dick against the inside of her hairy thighs. "What do you think, Mom?" I let the Mom hang. It felt so dirty.

"Easy son, we have all night."

"Of course." I said and pulled back, finished with her armpits. "I'm going to do your pubes now, okay?"

"Oh Jacob, you're just trying to grope your mother, aren't you?"

"I believe the term you used was 'feel up'." I foamed some more shampoo. "Here I go."

I moved my hands slowly, so that if Mom wanted to stop me, she could. She didn't though, and before I knew it I had two hands in my mother's bush, gathering the hair up in bunches, forming it into a mohawk with the suds, and gently pulling on it - which elicited a cute moan from Mom. I moved one hand low and split my middle and index fingers apart, running shampoo around both sides of my own mother's pussy, feeling her labia on either side of my fingers. She was breathing heavy but didn't stop, and I closed my fingers just enough to squeeze her labia a bit before continuing to run my hand up and down.

"Doing... my hair... huh?" Mom breathed.

I didn't respond. With my right hand rubbing the outside of Mom's pussy, I moved my left hand back to her ass and started running a foamy hand inbetween her ass, my middle finger between her cheeks so I could feel her taint and lightly stimulate her asshole.

"Oh Jacob... baby... this isn't... cleaning... anymore."

She was right. As I moved my hands to squeeze my mom's labia and run a finger over her asshole, the shampoo had washed away, and I watched my own hands stimulate my mother's body.

"You're right, Mom. Do you want me to stop?" I kept going.

"I want you to stop... pretending... and make me..."

I looked up at my mother's face. The woman who birthed me, whose body I was exciting with my hands. She was red but not from the wine. Was she embarrassed?

"Look at me, Mom. Make you 'what'?" I stopped constantly moving my hands, leaving my left with a finger on her asshole and my right cupping her sex.

She took a breath, then looked at me, eyes meeting. I knew I was just as red as she was. Embarrassed but horny. Too sober by the reality of it to blame it on the wine.

"Make me cum, Jacob, baby. Please, make your mommy cum!"

I wanted to make myself cum right then and there, but it wasn't my turn yet. I accepted her invitation, slipping her lips open and finding her clit with my finger, while running a finger on the outside of her asshole at the same time. "Ohhh Jacob," she moaned out when I found her clit. "Oh baby. I've never had anyone touch me from both ends like this."

"Do you like it?" I asked while lightly pinching and rolling her clit between my fingers and simultaneously pushing my finger more forcefully against her rectum.

"Oh yes baby it feels reeeally good. And it also... it also feels reeeally naughty." Mom was leaning against the front of the show and I leaned against her, my dick against the outside of her leg as I continued stimulating her.

I brought my left hand up and sucked on my index finger - for what good it'd do in the shower - and quickly brought it down and pushed it against her rectum. "How's this for naughty, mommy?"

Mom's body twitched when I said 'mommy' and I realized it was like my own excitement hearing her talk dirty to me. "Put it in me, baby!"

Firmly, I pressed past the resistance of her rectum and felt the inside of her body with left index finger. Mom moaned as I broke through, and she was bucking against my right hand rubbing her clit in circles. "Oh honey. Oh my son... my beautiful son is going to make me cum."

And I wanted her to; I wanted her to cum on my hand. But, "look at me, mommy."

She pressed her sex hard against my hand at 'mommy', and turned her head to look at me. She was a little glazed over. It was a look I never thought I'd see on my own Mom's face, and I grinded my cock against her thigh in appreciation. "I want to make you cum, mommy. And then I want to take you to bed and fuck you."

"Oh God. Oh Jacob." Panting heavily, her voice was deeper than normal. "Oh son, you want to fuck your own mother? That's incest baby, that's incest."

"This is incest." I said, adding some pressure to my fingers. "Doesn't it feel good?"

"It feels sooo good, baby. You're making your mommy so hot."

"I want to feel that good, mommy."

"Oh baby... you came from that hole... 19 years ago..."

"I want to go back, mommy." I slapped my cock against her thigh a few times.

"Ohhh you're going to make mommy cum. I'm going to cum. And then... and then..."

Mom was breathing really heavy now and I kept up the pace, fingering her ass and circling her clit, keeping up a tempo and rhythm, counting in my head.

"Then what, mommy?"

Her breathing came in heavy bursts now. "Ohhh son. And then... and then... keep... keep going baby, right there, keep... oh God... I'm going to... I'm going to..."

"Look at me, mommy. Look at my when you cum!"

She did. "Oh baby I'm... I'm... I'm going to let you... mommy's going to let you... ohhhhhhh mommy's going to let you FUCK HERRR!" she screamed as her hips started bucking. I stopped rubbing her clit to cup her pussy with my hand, feeling as she had an orgasm on my hand. I didn't move and let her ride it out, washing her face, eyes closed, trying to catch her breath.

When she finally came down from her orgasm I slowly removed my finger from her ass, but let my right hand drift up and gently play with mom's impressive bush.

"Oh sweetheart, that was amazing." Mom said, turning around. She was positively glowing, with a content smile on her face.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Mom."

"Lets wash up and then lay down together, baby." She said, coming up and embracing me in a hug. I rested my head on her breasts and let my dick press between her pussy and thigh, feeling the hair on my tip.

"Sounds good to me, Mom."

The rest of the shower was smiles and cleaning, with Mom even rubbing soap over my balls and shaft. Impressively, I didn't cum immediately. We finally got out and I helped dry Mom off then did myself while mom finished her shower routine at the sink. Just as I was finishing up she stepped out of the bathroom with one look over the shoulder at me, and shut the door behind her. I double-timed drying myself and followed her into her bedroom.

She was laying on her King-sized bed, legs spread, hand between her leg spreading her sex open. I got the best view yet of my mother's bush and now her pussy.

"You know this is way too much for a mom to show her son, right?" she said, grinning.

"Yes, Mom."

"Good, as long as you know that. Now for the next part, come fuck your mother!"

Ch. 02 coming soon if the reception is good!

12