Mom's in Charge Dad, sorry! Ch. 03

Story Info
Hangin' with mom for devious fun.
1.8k words
59.9k
21
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drewty
drewty
44 Followers

I know I've told you a few things about my mom, Amy, but she's so deliciously complicated that I could literally talk for the next year and barely, and I mean BARELY scratch the surface! I'm Josh, her 18 year-old son and biggest fan! Mom's so hot I don't hang with my friends much anymore and she loves the extra attention I give her.

Of course, you already know she's barely 4'9", and down to near her target weight now, of 79 lbs. Mom's 43 but looks around 29! "Just three lbs. to go honey," she said to me this morning. She has skinny,yet shapely legs and has small but "peachy perfect" tiny but priceless breasts. Mom is the type of woman you always want to be close to because she's always been a super-caffeine addict and she'll hug you out of nowhere when she's telling a story or something. She is so tiny and hot!

Mom's hair is bleach blonde and always ironed and straightened with a TON of makeup on her already beautifully hollow face. She always has a light tan and only wears open toe size 3.5 high heels whether she has stockings on or not.

Mom has a position on the board of her family business and even though she does absolutely no work she collects a 125,000 salary in addition to the tax-free 203,000 interest payment she receives from the trust fund. Mom has without question some of the sleaziest business ethics ever to be seen! Needless to say, mom made no bones about her love of spending! (Especially company money, even though she doesn't even work!)

Monday morning: sometime around 8:30. Remember that just last evening, after putting mom to bed early I left my early Christmas present for her on the bed. With my father gone before either of us even wake up we always had the house to ourselves six days a week. My Dad worked on Saturday too.

So mom calls me down for breakfast, (ten cups of coffee for her, whatever for me) and she has her usual sweats on but as soon as I come down she rips off her top and bottom in almost one motion and I can see that she has the lingerie that I bought for her on which of course was size extra-extra small, super-petite. As I sit down to catch my breath mom can clearly see the effect she is having on me and sits right on my lap! "This is new," I think. And, since this is a super-tight sheer piece I can see everything, from mom delicious little boobies to the wisp of hair she keeps above her pretty pussy. Then, after a few delightful seconds, she pops off of me, pours herself another cup of coffee and puts her sweats back on.

If there's one thing I've learned with mom is this: Don't piss her off! If she pulls something hot like this, and it was happening more and more often, always let her control the situation. I did not want mom's silent treatment. She could be particularly cold and brutal on so many levels. Mom was so happy today as she was down to near her target weight and she wanted to "Get down to it," which meant of course, shopping with mom! When I went upstairs to get ready there was an envelope with a note from mom in it.

Josh, thank-you for the sexy surprise. I'm glad you think I'm still hot enough to wear it! I'm still trying to lose more weight and I hope I didn't look fat this morning in it! 78 pounds or bust! GO MOM! laughs

I have the authority on my board to employ a driver and I can pay up to 70,000! My plan is to find some cheap labor and let you collect the difference as salary. I would like you to commit to working for the family business and quit college ASAP. I'll make sure you make more than dad for doing nothing! laughs

Amy -your mom

My heart was in my throat as I thought of my days of doing absolutely nothing but hanging with mom all day! Of course, I ran downstairs and told her I was all in. I gave her a great big hug and actually picked he up under her thighs and brought her up to me for a quick kiss. It worked, but only for a second.

Within a week mom had a Lincoln town car service outsource for a 30,000 year contract. I was now, at 18 years old, making 40,000 a year! My mom was flexing her muscles and it was impressing me to say the very least!

On the following Monday we got up and mom said she wanted to play the "Shopping burn game." "Uh-oh, I was thinking in my mind." My mom is a very devious lady sometimes and she would occasionally like to stir up some trouble and maybe get someone fired to get her kicks. It could get kind of nasty sometimes and I could tell mom was gearing up. She had already downed a FULL eight-cup pot of coffee before I even got up and was brewing another pot. She asked me to help her plot out a good game and I couldn't resist! This is something that my mom often did,even when I was younger but she gradually revealed that it was a game she liked as I got older. I said, "Mom, how about the usual." She laughed and said she was hoping I would say that.

The game was played at stores or a mall around 45 minutes away. It would be at a store that mom had recently spent a lot of money in and she and I would walk in and start browsing. Then, mom would target a young salesperson, usually the hottest girl in the store, and start an argument with her about something. Then mom would complain to the manager, and just completely lie and say anything to get the worker fired. And if she heard what she wanted the rest of the day was going to be GREAT! If not, it was a mission. My mom would spend the next week, month, whatever, threatening the store with lawsuits, hiring her own attorney, whatever it took to make sure, "That whore is fired," as she would say.

As we were getting ready mom opened up her bedroom door and asked me to help zip her up. "This could be good, I thought." Mom had on a super-tight, even by her standards, extra-extra small size petite white dress that zips in the back. She looked like such a slut! Her face was fully made up with a dark burgundy lipstick and her usual ton of perfectly applied makeup. On her feet were the prettiest navy blue open toe pumps and she threw a tiny blue sweater tied over the top of the dress. She looked like a little doll and I wanted to touch her so I started massaging her shoulders from behind like I often do. Of course, I got a little frisky and mom said, "Let's go get someone fired!," and we were off.

Needless to say, I'll spare you the details, mom was in a great mood after making a store manager cry. I told you she was a devious lady! On our way home in the town car mom told me she loved me and kissed my cheek and nuzzled my neck. We were laughing hysterically while imitating the manager crying! She put the privacy screen up so the driver couldn't see us and took her shoes off and put her beautiful size three and a half's right in my lap with her left foot sitting right on my now hard cock. This was her way of telling me to give her a foot massage and it didn't take too much persuasion!!!

I started sensually feeling and gently tickling her ankle like she liked and then attended to her all of the 45 minute ride home. Just before we got home she told the driver to take us to Graci's. It was a place mom often took me for lunch. Mom was coming down off her caffeine high and needed one thing. "Vodka," she shouted! I got down in the legroom part of my seat and and picked up mom's shoes. Looking up at her, she crossed one leg over the other, almost giving me the view I craved, and let me put on her shoes. She actually let me linger while doing this and I literally took like, a full two minutes to put her pumps back on as I was massaging her ankles and blowing on them as they were right in my face!

In the restaurant my mom was on a mission to get to the bar and ordered me a diet soda and her two chilled double vodkas, which were both gone in less than 5 minutes! We got a table in the corner and mom ordered, get this, a 20 ounce beer glass with ice halfway, and the rest filled with vodka. The staff knew better to question mom! She came quite a bit and had an account there. When the hot young waitress came back with the drink mom barely acknowledged her, and man, by the looks of that drink it had to be at least 8 shots!

Mom hated any wait staff and was always super-rude. For instance, even before the waitress could open her mouth mom ordered for her and me quickly, with no pause and then, without looking at the young gal, just tossed the menus on the table. Of course, although it was extremely embarrassing, I found mom's behavior very hot!

Mom ordered a side salad and I got a burger. Mom looked so wonderful with a good buzz on and all of a sudden I felt something soft and pleasant in my groin area. Mom took a HUGE straw of vodka and did a playful "Shush" as she kneaded my hard cock with her perfect foot for a few divine moments. Once, I looked down and almost came but I pulled it together. Mom was slurring and stumbling a bit as we left but in very high spirits indeed! After we got to the door I picked her up and carried her to the car. She looked up at me, child-like but with a filthy smile! I brought her in the garage and carried he up to her bedroom where so kissed me on the cheek and pushed me out the door playfully.

I was so turned on by mom I wanted to leave her a hot e-mail but I kind of chickened out...here's what I wrote:

Mom,

Thanks for a really fun day! We showed that little whore, huh? I love going shopping with you and I'm making you a pledge: No matter what I have planned, if you ask me to go shopping, I'm there, no questions asked! I love you so much!

PS - you looked smoking' today!! - Josh

drewty
drewty
44 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom's Roommate After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Disappointment, Son's Enjoyment Son takes advantage of his mom's disappointing sex life.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Cleans House Kitchen accident has unexpected results.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories