Mom's in Town Ch. 17

Story Info
Rachael and the investment Banker.
1.9k words
4.41
10.6k
9
0

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the conclusion of the meeting Rachael caught Ross' and Max's eyes, nodded and silently voiced "We are on for tonight." She then approached Li Chow the potential multi-million dollar investor.

"Mr. Chow, let me see you out." Rachael said as she took his arm. "But before I do, I got the impression during the morning and over lunch there something you wanted to share with me in private. Was I correct?" Rachael said in a sotto sultry voice.

"How did you know?"

"Well let's just say that we have a mutual friend - Mistress Tong. We share a common interest. So I observed you, noticed those things that appealed to you, and thought that perhaps we should go to my office to discuss your interests more discretely. After all we don't want you leaving here with any unfulfilled expectations."

"Yes, that I think would be useful." her guest and future investor replied.

"That would be useful - MISS RACHAEL." she corrected him.

"Yes of course...Miss Rachael." The banker emphasized as he followed her out of the large doors. Later, in her intimate private office, Miss Rachael leaned against the front of her desk while, in one of her elegant side chairs, Li Chow, sat facing her. Leaning forward, he sat quietly, eyes wide with great expectation, and waited for her to begin.

"While I take this phone call. I hear that you like more than cock. You can start by kissing my feet then taking off my panties." she said sternly as the desk phone rang simultaneously with her raising her right foot slightly off the floor.

"Christine, how super of you to call. I heard from Hamid that you can stay over. We are delighted and look forward to it. Mr. Chow? I don't know about him. Would you believe, he is currently on his knees kissing my feet. If he behaves himself I will decide if he gets an invitation. Please go to the spa on Level T and tell them I sent you on behalf of Max and Ross. Ask for Heather and the premium package. I also have a special surprise for you when you are there."

Miss Rachel looked down to watch as the banker submissively knelt and kissed the top of each tantalizing foot. His small hands began to caress her feet as he slipped off her heels before planting kisses, through the dark nylons, on the top of each toe. Li Chow remained on his knees as he looked up expectantly.

"Was that the lady from lunch time?"

"Yes." was all Mistress Rachael said as he returned to worshipping each foot. He placed his smooth short-fingered soft hands - one on each ankle. He slid his hands slowly up under her narrow pencil skirt following her toned calves until he reached her knees. He caressed the concave back of her knees, then turned his hands around and put his fingers between her knees and gently pried her legs apart. They spread easily but were limited by the tight wrap around skirt. While his hands worked their way upwards, he closed his eyes treasuring the soft skin of her thighs. Reaching her thigh gap his little pinky fingers touched the damp moist gusset of her panties. He let his little fingers stroke the panties and he could feel the blood rushing into her swelling labia. He continued to coax and urge their bloody engorgement, feeling the damp gusset tightening, creating a wet camel toe.

Moving his hands higher, his thumbs took over the duty of caressing her cunt. Mr. Chow's fingers reached up over the thin tight elastic waistband of her panties. He felt the smooth skin above the panty line while continuing to stroke the now fully swollen outer vaginal lips and he could feel her juices trickling over his fingers, running out, soaking the panties even more. He kept his eyes closed as he envisioned what he would much later come to see - soft baby pink swollen lips. His fingers traced the ultra-smooth outline of the bald lips and then went to the front waistband of her panties. He savored its luxurious silky feel and then maneuvered his hands around to the back where he slipped his hands inside her panties and was not surprised to find she was wearing a G-string. His fingers travelled downward following the crack of her ass as his wrists stretched the panties down over her smooth young ass. As he felt the panties peeling away and the thin string at the back of panties being separated from her body, his thumb and fingers continued to trace down the her ass cheeks that he was pulling apart. He let his fingers linger then slowly begin to finger and probe her tight little red rose bud. He felt her sphincter spasm as he played with her ass before getting the back of her thong down to her upper thighs before bringing his attention and his fingers back to the front.

Peeling the front of the panties down to mid-thigh he heard an emphatic "Slow down, now - pleasure me before you go any further!"

His left hand's large class ring with its smooth ruby, surrounded by engraved metal, slid under the now swollen pink cunt he began to slide it between her thighs teasing her nether lips. She moaned as she felt the rough metal then the smooth gem caress her clitoris, then force her legs wider apart. Miss Rachael leaned back on her elbows and thrust her hips forward to receive the intruder.

"That's it ... slowly now...more." she said. She look down to see he still had his eyes closed before she let herself go to his manipulations.

"Very good Mr. Chow, rub it between my lips...deeper and slower. That's it - very good now slowly finish taking off my panties." she said. She could feel her excitement rising up as her legs and knees began to tremble. Pushing herself off the desk she felt him working her panties down over her legs past her knees. She raised one foot then the other as she stepped out of them. Mr. Chow was left holding the sheer white lacey panties with the micro gusset soaked with her juices.

"Smell them right now... smell my cunt on my panties Mr. Chow." Li raised the soaking wet thong to his face pressed it against his nose and inhaled deeply.

"Put it in your mouth. Taste my juices, keep them there. Unbutton my skirt Mr. Chow."

"Mmmuuummm" he gagged through the panties.

Naked from the waist down and standing in front of the kneeling supplicant, she thrust her bald pubescent mons in his face. She watched his eyes widen as she wantonly displayed her sex, just inches from his face, her delicate white flower with its unfolding red center. She let him savor the young smooth fruit. Li Chow, now fully submissive, saw the glistening swollen lips covered with semi-transparent drops of cunt juice and his saliva. The liquid was running down her thighs in glimmering viscous strands.

"Take your pants down but not off. I'll be back in a minute."

Li knew better than to question Mistress Rachael, knew better than to stand up and so he struggled mightily to pull his pants down while still on his knees and his mouth full of dirty panties.

He looked a pitiful sight. His investment banker's suit coat wrinkled and hanging down with his shirt and tie to just above his caged tiny cock. His knees sank into the plush carpet as he watched a black leather and stainless steel studded harness being taken out of the wall safe.

Rachael steps back in front Li Chow and into the harness. The sub's wide eyes sees her tighten the heavy straps as she buckles herself in. She feels the wide buckles tighten around her waist drawing the intimidating looking strap-on into position. The smooth leather and sleek cold steel rings are pulled into her crotch and press against her exposed clitoris. The rear strap like a single leather rein runs up the crack of her ass as the front snap lock mount waits for the insertion of the 10" long cyberskin dong that is lying on the desk. She takes the big dong with its engorged head, its intricately veiny shaft and realistic hanging balls, in both hands and shows it to Li.

"Is this what you want?"

Still on his knees, with Rachael's naked pubescent cunt only inches away of him, Li Chow's eyes grow wide with anticipation and apprehension. A slight smile crosses his visage as he nods affirmatively.

"Tell me."

"Yes, but it's too big. Don't make me take that. It's too big. I am not ready for it."

"Mistress Tong says said your training has been going well, that you are ready."

"No, Mistress Tong is wrong, it's too big Mistress Rachael...please." his begged. His voice quivering.

"This is smaller than Hamid or Max. You are going to get used to it or there will be no Advisory Meetings. Do you understand?

"Yes Mistress Rachael. I do want it. Please Mistress Rachael."

Mr. Chow watched, with more than a hint of fear, then the loud click of the dong being snapped into the harness and then the squishy sounds of the dong being lubed up filled his ears. The wet gooey sounds of Miss Rachael fisting it from bulbous crown to ersatz scrotum scared him. The frightful sound caused his cock to grow painfully filling the tiny stainless cage it was in.

"Stand up and bend over the desk!" Miss Rachael commanded.

Li struggled to his feet, with his pants and his silk underwear around his ankles, he sidled across the floor and leaned over the desk. With arms wide spread he gripped the overhanging edge of the cold marble desk and offered himself up. Rachael stepped up behind him, flipped up the tail of his suit jacket, slapped his ass hard with her hand then pushed the slippery intruder between his thighs. The oily monster was so large she had to kick his spread legs further apart. As Rachael straightened herself up, the ersatz horse like bell end dong slipped through the gap and pressed upward against his small aching testicles.

"Ooooooooooooooo" he nervously cried out as the warm oil ran down his thighs and the cold steel pressed against his fleshy arse.

Miss Rachael, put her hands on his hips, pulled back and began to tease the crack of his ass by running the lubricated golf ball sized head up and down, circling and seeking what she saw was a well-used gaped opening.

With a violent upward thrust she rose up on her toes and drove the dildo home. She was buried deep before he could squeal about its monstrous size. She used her legs to retain the deep of penetration as he gasped and clenched his ass against the size and set his jaw against the pain of the invader.

"Fffffffff" was all the Chinese sub could muster through the panty gag.

"That's it. That's really deep. Good boy. Accept it."

Rachael's strong repeated thrusts impaled the Chinese banker on her the horse like dong. Increasing the pace and bottoming out as much as she could she developed a rhythm that forced the subs cocklette and cage against the front panel of her desk. She could hear the repeated battering of cage against wood all over his groaning and panting. She knew that he was straining to stifle his release. Her small office filled with the smell of lube and ass juice while the feted air was ripe with perspiration.

"Don't you dare cum! If you do there is no chance you will get an invitation for tonight."