Mom's in Town Ch. 21

Story Info
Meeting in the bar.
1.7k words
4.57
9.3k
7
0

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the room after the Sephora make-over, Christine took a seat in one of the luxurious side chairs and thought about her day. She had been thoroughly pampered, given a new pair of high heels and had a debauched afternoon. Her body felt a combination of electric excitement and total ease. It was a feeling of complete sexual saturation and the main part of the reason for staying over had not even begun.

She relaxed for 15 minutes or so listening to CNN, before deciding to look at what the pay stations, that she knew all the business men looked at, had to offer. Scanning through the various movies reinforced what she always knew...men followed their cocks. Scrolling through the myriad of titles, she stopped at "My New Trans Daughter...A Mother's Point of View."

"$7.99. MMM, seems fair. Maybe I can learn something." she thought to herself as she pushed 'accept the room charge' on the remote.

While the credits were rolling, she checked her phone and found that Christophe had sent the photos. She could not unzip them on her phone but she forwarded them to her husband with the text...

"So glad you agreed that I could stay. The hotel bought me a new pair of shoes. Hope you like them. I will model them for you when I get home. Love Christine xxoo"

As she watched the movie, she thought of how similar her situation was to that of the actor (with the girlish slim body but a nice cock) and the actress (with a mature mother's figure). The story line was the boy coming out as a girl to his mother and the mother feigning shock until she was consoled. The scene was set in a restaurant and soon, the two in a private banquette, began to explore what it means to be a woman.

"Oh my gosh, look at the time. I need to get dressed and get down stairs!" Christine said out loud. "I guess the movie will have to wait 'til later. Maybe Brianna and I can watch it together later tonight.

She texted Brianna. "I have a great movie to watch when you come over tonight."

Waiting at the entry to the bar was the older and pudgier of the two owners. Christine recognized him from the morning brief introductions.

"Mrs. Smith. So glad you accepted our invitation. In case you forgot, I'm Ross. We have your favorite drink set up at your favorite place at the bar." Ross, with a smile to the bartender, shook her hand and, motioned with his arm to the empty bar stool.

She sat at the bar stool and sipped her ice cold Cosmo.

"Why this seat?"

"Well, firstly it is easily seen when you enter, everybody goes by it on the way to the washrooms and it is also easy to be seen by those people already seated."

"You like being seen?"

"Yes, I adore it."

"I can see why...I must say you look amazing. You look marvelous. That short dress with the side slit shows off your beautiful legs and those shoes. Are they Louboutin's?"

"Thank you, and yes they are. I chose this seat because when I hold my drink in my right hand, men have to look past my breasts. Then, when I put my left foot down on the floor, the split in my skirt opens to my hip and they can see the full extent of my legs and if I am wearing thigh highs they can see the lace at the top with the naked thigh above it. Then, if the bar is crowded and they walk by, sometimes they drag their fingers across my naked thighs. When someone chats me up and, if I feel like it, I swing my left leg around, facing the room and open my legs so the room can see up my skirt."

"You flash them your pussy?

"Not sure it's a real flash, if you let their eyes linger."

"Why don't you demonstrate?"

"Like this." she said as she took her left high-heeled foot of the bar stool rungs and placed it on the floor. Although she had very long legs, she had to let herself slide forward to do so, and in doing it her hem rode up higher, the dress split opened and the inside of her left thigh was exposed to the entry door. Looking down you could almost see her crotch and the excitement of doing so was palpable. She might have a thong on. She might not have had a thong on. The voyeurs were sure to be intrigued.

"Then, if you accidentally sweep your hand across your lap, you fold back the front panel, exposing your cunt, before you quickly, or slowly, put it back."

"What about when someone chats you up?"

"I swing around like this and depending on the mood, put both feet on the floor thereby thrusting myself forward or sometimes, I put both heels on the rungs, and just open my legs allowing the man to stand between them. It gives them a sense of power and easy access with their fingers."

"Like this?" Ross said quietly as he moved between her legs. He placed his glass of single malt on the bar and with this left hand eased up the hem of her micro mini dress while the fingers on his right hand caressed her warm waiting vulva. Almost immediately, he began pulling the swelling lips aside and inserting two strong fingers deep into the hot juicy cunt. Christine inhaled deeply and noisily as he penetrated her.

"Yes...just like that."

His magic fingers slipped deeper into the dark wetness and went to work. Carefully placing a finger on either side of her clit he stretches the rubbery nub. Caressing the taut pink skin flower he coaxes it out of its sheath. Quietly and gently he masturbates her. He hears her sigh, he feels her body soften, giving herself to him, and when she contracts her vagina he scratches her clit with his thumb and feels her tense as her orgasm releases itself through her body. He gently cups her quivering clit with his fingers still as she grasps his arm to steady herself.

Withdrawing his cum covered fingers he puts them lightly to her lips, then into his drink. Stirring them around, he watches quietly as she relaxes into her post coital state.

"The only way to drink single malt." he says with a self-satisfied smile while raising the glass with its now cloudy liquid to his mouth.

"Sometimes, if the man is as handsome as you and the bar is crowded, I do this to thank him." she said as she measured the bulge in the front his pants with the palm of her hand. She had just reached for the zipper when she heard.

"Hi Darling!" came a female voice with a New Jersey accent.

Ross turned around, he and Christine saw a platinum blonde with teal toreador pants, high heels and a white lace top with deep cleavage just arriving at the bar. The gap in the blouse revealed large heavy breasts encased in white lace. Each one had a prominent nipple on display.

"Honey. Perfect timing. I am just finishing my drink. Can I order you one?"

"Is this our new friend?" the new arrival said while staring at Christine and catching the bar tender's eye. With a nod, she indicated her usual order.

"Christine, this is Sindie my wife. That is Sindie with an S. Sindie this is Mrs. Christine Smith. Rachael is recruiting Christine for the Advisor's Circle group."

Sindie stuck her hand out which featured a large diamond ring.

"Has he fucked you yet?" she said loudly while smiling through wonderfully white teeth behind full red lips.

"No, he hasn't." Christine said nervously.

"Soon enough darling. After dinner, we're all going up the suite to do a casting call with her. We watched while she gave Hamid a blow job and let him fuck her this morning. We know she also does women, because up on the patio in front of us she went down on Rachael. Just before you got here, I fingered her on this very bar stool. Sindie loves pussy, show her your pussy Christine."

Christine blushed with embarrassment but when Ross stepped aside, she drew up the hem of her very short body con dress and opened her legs. A trail of pussy juice was drying on her thighs while her vaginal lips, still engorged and red with excitement, framed her nub of clit that was just peeking through.

"I can hardly wait darling. She sounds like a keeper." Sindie said as her hand lightly stroked Christine's inner thigh. Looking Christine straight in the eyes, she thumbed the exposed clit before bringing her fingers to her nose and smelling them.

"Mmmmmm, sweet. You can sit on my face any time darling."

"Hey everyone. Seems like we're late to the party." Rachael interrupted as she also arrived with a new couple. She gave Ross and Sindie each an air kiss, then moved to Christine and gave her a kiss directly on the lips.

"So glad you stayed." she gushed as Christine slid off the stool. Christine went to pull down the hem of her dress as best as she could.

"No need for that darling. We are all friends here or soon will be. Christine this is Brice and Barbara Lumley. They are part of advisor circle. Brice is the contractor who does all the work on the hotels. He and his wife are good friends."

[Author's note. Rachael heard about Brice by reading Literotica stories by BEACHSF1 - the middle chapters in and around Chapter 22. Also note that BEACHSF1 AND 1SFSHERMALE are the same horny creative writer.]

Christine smiled, offered her hand and introduced herself. Rachael leaned gently into Christine and spoke quietly into her ear. "Brice's nickname is Bull. It is their membership in a private club that we are currently interested in."

Ross slapped Brice on the back. "Let's move to our table so we discuss the idea how we can acquire the property and really make some money. Rachael honey, do you mind if just the four of us have dinner to discuss business? I am sure you and Mrs. Smith can find something to talk about to keep Max occupied until we meet later."

"No worries. I will give Christine some background while we wait for Max. We'll see y'all later upstairs. Say 8:30ish?"

"You bet you will!" came a unison chorus of voices.