Mom's in Town Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, there Bri. Just relax. That's deep. Just like the way your mama sucks my cock.

"Jennifer, get a nice rhythm going. So she doesn't gag. We don't want her to puke."

Jennifer nodded and began a more regular and less aggressive approach. Max could hear her sweaty steamy balls slapping against the ball sack of the young cock sucker on the end of his own cock. With each thrust his cock head pushed against the back of the t-gurls mouth. The wide glans was at the edge of her throat, testing the limit of her gag reflex. She fought the urge by focusing her attention on relaxing her throat muscles. Max relaxed the hold on Bri's head and simply kept soft contact while his fingers stroked her ears.

"Good gurl. Just like that. You're doing great."

Bri smiled to herself and that simple act, released the tension and opened her throat. The massive head slid another inch and was now partially in her throat. Jennifer was continuing to pound her ass and the excitement of being fucked in an almost public place was wonderfully exciting. Her ass was still a bit sore from the last night, but it felt so good that she soon began to push her hips back to keep her young roommates cock as deep as possible. She braced her elbows on Max's virile male thighs and used her hands to hold onto his waist. She tried to pull herself further onto his cock. To push it deeper into her throat. She got another inch or so in before she had to pull herself off. As she withdrew long strings of saliva sagged from the cock to her lips. The bell end of the cock was shiny and slippery with her spit and the copious pre-cum that she had coaxed from the massive shaft. She took some deep breaths, leaned forward and kissed each of his swollen nipples then with a huge noisy intake of breath took the hard fat shaft back into her mouth. This time it fit a little easier and was soon deeper than before. She felt his strong hand masculine hands on the back of her head as he helped her take as much of his cock as she could. She was still a fair ways away from the root at the junction of his ball sack and she knew that she would likely never take it all.

Max released the back of her head knowing that his cock was as deep as he would get today into the throat of the young cock sucker. The young firm body on the end of his cock was as spit roasted as he had ever seen during his porn career.

Push. Pull. Thrust. Withdraw. In. Out. Between the three of them, they had a real rhythm going. Like a hog sliding on a spit, Bri was being penetrated from both ends. She loved it. She did what she could to enhance the obscene debauchery. She opened her throat as much as she could to feel the wide flange of the mushroom glans scrape her insides. She pushed her hips back to feel Jennifer's thighs against the back of her rigid legs. She could barely breathe and began to feel faint when she began to feel the tenseness in her mouth and her ass. The massive cock had begun to flex and spasm and the tgurl cock in her ass was buried balls deep.

Jennifer screamed first as she felt the cum rise from her insides, sear the lining of her cock tube before flooding deep into the almost virgin ass of her roommate. She stared at Max whose hips were beginning to buck. He was thrusting his cock. He was face fucking the young tgurl.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." he wailed as he emptied his thick creamy seed down the throat of the teenager.

Bri gagged and choked at the heavy load, bursting into her. In order to deal with it, she pulled herself off most of the long rod and swallowed repeatedly. What she could not swallow spilled out of the corners of her mouth and dripped in long pearlescent strings down onto the cock now lying on Max's stomach. She could feel Jennifer leaning against her buttocks as she came down from her own orgasm. The two young teenage tgurls propped themselves up to keep from falling over.

"I'm done. I'm just gon'na just lie here. With what your mother did to me last night and now you this morning, I'm done. At my age, I don't recuperate the way I used to." Max gasped as his toes were still curled and his body glistened with sweat beaded up on the goose-bumps.

"That was awesome. I got so hot watching Jennifer fuck you. You make a great pair. I'm just going to lie here until I have enough energy to move. Thank you for that. You are a fabulous cock sucker, I think even better than your mom."

"I'll take that as a compliment and I won't mention it to her. You have a fabulous cock. I'd suck you off any time you want."

"I'm going to take a shower.' Jennifer interrupted.

"I'll join you."

12