Mom's in Town Ch. 29

Story Info
T-Girls get an offer.
4.6k words
4.76
7.6k
4

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna and Jennifer closed the steam room's door leaving Max lying on his back, recuperating inside. The cool shower dressing area was a relief from the stifling heat and incendiary sex.

"Same shower?" Bri asked after checking to see if they were alone. She was ¬-rewarded with a nod from Jennifer.

The large shower stall easily accommodated the two of them. They eagerly pulled the curtain across, adjusted the water temperature, squeezed the liquid soap into their hands and began to lather each other up. It was not really a cleansing but instead a slow session of sensuousness. The hot water from the rainfall shower head splashed over their young bodies as they caressed each other. Jennifer the taller of the two leaned in and kissed Bri. Their hands were on each other cocks as they fondled their hardening teenage erections. Bri had turned Jennifer around to face into the wall and was now nestling her resurgent tranny cock between the gurl's smooth young ass crack. Jennifer placed her hands against the wall, thrusting her hips backwards in search of her gurl-friend's cockhead.

A sudden noise startled them and they hastely pulled apart. The curtain silently slid back quickly and Max smiled.

"Thought so. Mind if I watch?" he asked while, 10 floors above, his niece Rachael was taking a15 minutes out of her daily lunch break, to get some sun.

"I am going to live stream this so that when you go upstairs, Ross and Rachael will be up to speed." Max stated. "I've got a couple of ideas for you two that I think you will like."

Rachael heard the ping and opened google DUO just in time to see Bri dip her hips and guide her hard teenage cock between the toned youthful cheeks of Jennifer's ass. Jennifer pushed backwards as Bri thrust forward, her cock splitting the sphincter as Rachael gasped in surprise.

"OMG" she thought as she heard Ross coming up behind her.

Ross knew it was an odd day. Not in the eerie Stephen King sense, but in the sense it was the 9th. Rachael tanned her back on the odd days and her front on the even days. He enjoyed both since she had started to let him put lotion on her.

He stood behind and looked at the V of her slim legs. It was a V that Canada Geese in formation would die for. Perfect. The ankle bracelet glimmered in the sun, the calves flawless, the thighs indescribable and the tanned bubble butt had its cheeks split by the Wicked Weasel mini thong he had just ordered for her.

"Uncle Ross, Max is sending up a couple of people in about 15 minutes to see me. Will you just send them out? It's Christine Smith's daughter. You remember her from last night?"

"I sure do. No worries about the door. I know you love your time in the sun. Do you want some lotion on?"

"Thanks. Yes, I do. Just remember what my daddy said...be gentle."

"Aren't I always Rachael?"

"No. Not always. Sometimes you get carried away. I know you love pussy and when you see my tits and my cunt you want to fuck me, but just think what my dad would do or worse still what your wife, Sindie would do to you. My dad would likely kill you. Sindie - she would throw you out of the house, drain you bank account and probably cut off your balls." Rachael laughed.

"You are probably right. But an uncle can dream, can't he?" Ross replied as he squeezed a dab of the creamy lotion into his hand. Starting at her shoulders, he applied it gently. He reveled in the feel of his niece's youthful taut skin that had been warmed by the sun. He smoothed it in across her back and down the sides of her body. He copped a quick feel of the side of her breasts before he continued to her lower back. He ran his fingers under the new bikini's waistband and let one finger slide into the crack of her ass. He felt her shudder as he slid it up and down pushing toward her virgin rosebud. He noticed that she had relaxed her legs and let them fall slightly apart. She had also raised her hips, offering an invitation of limited access and he took the opportunity to gently probe the tight wrinkled entry to her ass.

"Damn!" he cursed softly as he heard a faint knock from the distant heavy office door.

"I think your guests are here." he offered as he withdrew his hand from her suit. Rachael turned her head to see him sniff his fingers, then arrange the bulge in the front of his dress pants as he set the lotion down on the side table.

"Thank you Uncle Ross, that was very nice."

"Any time Rach. Always ready to help." His voice faded as he went inside to welcome her guests.

"It should Christine Smith's daughter Brianna and her friend Jennifer. You remember Christine from last night!"

"I sure do."

"Hi." he stammered out, taken aback by the two young gorgeous MTF transgenders who stood outside the door.

"Hi. Mr. Collins? I'm Brianna and this is my friend Jennifer. Your cousin Max suggested we come to see Rachael. I think he even called or texted her to say we are coming."

"Yes, yes. She's expecting you. By the way, I met your mother last night. She is quite a woman." he said. Mesmerized by the young girl's full soft lips, he wondered if the daughter was as good a cock-sucker as her mother. Her mouth definitely suggested she was.

"If I may say so, your mom is both gorgeous and insatiable. She had all of five of us one way or another."

"Yes, she told us. I guess I take after her, since I prefer to do, unlike my dad who my mom say likes to watch."

The two girls were still wearing their outfits from last night and bathed in the wonderful scents from the soaps, shampoos and lotions they used in the hotel's spa. Brianna in her outfit of red skinny jeans, short black boots, had a white cowl neck top, all accented with matching earrings and necklace. The make-up, still needed more practice to get it perfect, but it neutralized her male features while enhancing her feminine side. Jennifer, the taller and leggier of the two, wore a black mini skirt. Her hormone enhanced C-cup breasts were partially hidden by black long sleeved asymmetrical top that featured a dangerously low bodice, showing the lacy edge of her bra. Her long soft hair framed her face and her sexy pouty lips was highlighted with pink lipstick. She had left off the black sheer leggings and showed off her toned and tanned legs.

"That way ladies. Rachael is outside. Just through those sliding doors. She is on her lunch break and likes to take the sun."

Ross stared at Jennifer's long legs as she followed Brianna towards the patio. Breathing deeply, almost panting in lust, he followed them as far as the door and watched them approach his niece.

"Rachael?"

Turning over onto her back, Rachael put her hand up to shield her eyes from the bright sun. She felt her pulse race as her nipples hardened and visibly grew longer at being on display. He uncle's fingers had stirred her libido and the small bikini, covering almost nothing, exposed her wantonly. Her labia had begun to swell with youthful sexual energy and the beginnings of a camel toe began to be visible.

'Hi. You must be Brianna. You've got your mom's great looks. And you, must be Jennifer. Your mother and Hamid have both told me so much about you. I am delighted we meet. Max suggested you up so I could meet you and discuss a couple of things that my two uncles have been thinking about. I hope you don't mind, I know you have classes but it will only take a minute or two. But first, j'adore the sun and make it a point to get a bit every day, even though my uncles are ogres with respect to work hours. Do you mind if we stay out here?" Rachael offered as she stood up and found herself about the same height as Bri and both a good six inches shorter than the long-legged Jennifer.

A brief hugs and muah kisses session among all parties, eased the initial awkward moment.

"No, staying out here is fine. If I had a body like yours, I would be in the sun and showing it off all the time. Probably not get ANY work done!" Bri replied, looking at Jennifer for confirmation.

A small nod for Jennifer with a smile indicated she was also admiring Rachael's body and happy to stay in the sun to chat.

"Oh, pish. You are just saying that to be nice. I wish my breasts were larger and my nipples a little longer. But I must say, this WW bikini uncle Ross bought me does seem to show off what I have very nicely."

"I love the semi-sheer bottoms, they really show off your ass as well as cup and display your camel toe beautifully." Jennifer responded as she tried to bring her eyes back up to meet Rachael's. "Sorry, that's likely a bit too personal."

"It likely is, but I appreciate your candor. Is the bottom too vulgar? Uncle Ross had been putting sun lotion on me and I guess I got a bit excited with his fingers touching me down there."

"No, not too vulgar. In fact with your body, your swollen pouty cunt lips are very sexy." Jennifer said as she tried to discretely hide the fact that her cock bulge had started to tent out the front of her mini skirt.

"Well, I think that is partially while you are here. Young cock, albeit cis male, cross-dresser or trans is always hard. You are no exception and I am flattered with your reaction. I watched the live stream from the shower area , you just came recently and now you are getting hard again." Rachael stated and noticed a blush rise on Jennifer's face.

"Shall we sit so we can talk?"

"You know Bri, just yesterday about this time, I was sitting in this chair with your mother on her knees eating me out while Hamid fucked her. The memory is still fresh in my memory and if we have time...I have never had both a mother and a daughter - perhaps we could find time. You could go down on me and Jennifer could fuck you."

Bri and Jennifer both smiled at the thought.

"Sorry. I digress. The reason you are here. My uncles want to expand the business and I had this idea that they seemed to like. Create a select investor group that would loan us the monies in exchange for certain favors. To that end, and because Ross and Max had a successful porn career, I thought adult favors. We had heard about Christine, your mom, from the hotel manager. We approached her and she auditioned with Max, Hamid and others. She fucked and sucked like a champion and wanted more. She seemed insatiable. The other participants also wanted more, so she passed with flying colors. She agreed to help by participating in certain events with us and the investors and wanted to know if her husband, your dad, could come because he loves to watch and take pictures. Based on that, we thought you and perhaps Jennifer would like to also be part of the group. In exchange we would offer not only the opportunity for potential unlimited sexual adventures but also part-time work here. Union wages in the banquet area, possible room service opportunities, possible French Maid guest assistance. You would also get free use of any amenity -- the spa, the pool, the workout area. It would include substantial discounts on services such as massage, facials, you know - whatever. In exchange, Max and Ross are also hoping that you might include me in some of your university life. This is an all adult world here at the hotel, but it is my gap year. While I am doing well and enjoying myself, I work hard and they do not want me to get caught up in all this and not go to uni. I seems I am good in business, marketing so I would probably enroll in finance/econ next fall. It would be great if I knew some people there. It's kinda a quid pro quo; you help me, we help you, you help us -- we all win. What do you think?"

Bri and Jennifer were a bit stunned by the sales pitch and also the animated way the offers were presented.

"Wow, I don't know what to say. You know I work at the adult book store just up the way. When there I can get pretty much as much cock as I want and it is not too busy and I get a lot of study done. But, what you are suggesting sounds awesome and whatever happens I will include you in university things. What about you Jen?"

"I don't have part-time job and I would love to. The chance to make some coin while en femme sounds great. The French Maid thing sounds wild. Can you imagine me mincing around in a short ruffled skirt and waving a feather duster?"

"I know I can imagine it!" a deep voice from the interior booms out as Ross steps outside the door. "Sorry to eavesdrop and interrupt but I was just wanted to let you know I was heading out. If the phone rings, can you make sure you get it Rach."

"You're perv uncle Ross."

"True. Won't or can't deny that. And, I meant what I said about the French Maid look. I think you would be fantastic." he offered as he stepped closer to the seated trio.

"Such a sweet man you are." Jennifer cooed as she looked down, then ran a tantalizing finger down the zipper of his dress slacks. "Are you sure you have to go?"

"Jennifer darling. Why don't you thank Ross for the offer and maybe I can convince Brianna for us to get to know each other a little more intimately?"

Jennifer smiled seductively at the man standing next to her as she laid her cheek along the front of his pants. She rubbed herself softly but deliberately over the tenting fabric. She sensed Rachael and Brianna watching as she languidly loosened his belt. The air was full to sexual tension and the quietness was a sure sign of impending action.

"RING RING RING" jolted the four out of their erotic stupor.

"Damn. Forget the phone. Don't stop Jennifer." Ross directed. "Didn't want to go to the meeting anyway."

He carefully took hold of Jennifer's head and stroked her hair. "That's it, take my cock out. I want Rachael and Bri to see you suck me."

The button undone, the zipper quickly slid down, the pants opened, the undershirt pulled up, the boxers pulled aside, the ginger-grey bush exposed, the stiffening cock extended was act one of the seduction of Ross.

"Uncle Ross. Look over here. This is what you have always wanted. Look at my cunt, while she sucks you." Rachael suggested as she slipped the bikini bottoms away from her crotch and down her thighs. As she peeled down the semi-shear bottoms her swollen bald vulva came into view. The puffy reddish lips were covered with a thin layer of juice that glistened in the bright sunshine. The vertical slit of the distended teenage cunt was beginning to open as a flower would blossom was part two.

"Let me help you." Bri offered as she stared at the spectacle around her. Beside her, her roommate Jennifer was nuzzling a man's cock. In front of her, a young teenage girl, more than half naked, sat slouching in a chair. Rachael had tilted her pelvis, lifted her thighs, her bathing suit's thin gusset mid-thigh. Bri could tell that she was supposed to pull it down the rest of the way. Rachael was craving its removal and was rewarded with the feel of the ultra-thin fabric sliding down her smooth legs on its way to her knees, her calves, her feet and then the soft plop of them hitting the ground. Bri noticed the young girl had splayed her knees - she was completely exposed...waiting expectantly

"Are you as good at pussy as your mother is?"

Bri slipped out of the chair and knelt in front of the pubescent genitalia. She made, and kept, eye contact with Rachael as she leaned forward and placed her hands under the bent knees. She pushed upwards and outwards, as she draped the young girl's legs over the arms of the chair. She was now almost lying in the chair with her tight nubile sphincter exposed under the already damp labia.

"You're about to find out." Bri retorted as she let her hands lightly trail down the inside of the teenager's thighs. Her fingers slowly traced a line along the taut sinewy muscles until they found the moist perineum at the center of her sex. The soft touch gave way to a more firm touch as the red nails of her right index finger drew figure eights around the pink vulva and reddish brown rosebud on display. As her fingers slid easily through the seeping juices, she felt first a small convulsion, then heard an indulgent sigh as the young girl offered up her body.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." came the reaction to the lewd fingering.

Ross didn't know where to look. Down, at the gorgeous transgender cocksucker or across at his favorite niece getting fingered by the cocksucker's girlfriend? The stimulation on his cockhead was exquisite -- the quick flicks of the tranny's tongue combined with the sexually painful nips of her teeth had aroused his lust. He desperately wanted to watch her when his pre-cum eventually subsided and he flooded her mouth with his cum. But, he had longed to see his niece's hidden jewel and there it was finally...and within arm's reach. He eyes darted back and forth as he took in the lewd scene. His nostrils' inhaled the heavy pungent musky scent of debauchery.

Ross shuffled over closer to his niece. Jennifer followed on her knees, never letting go of his cock. When he got close he reached his left hand out and touched the knee that was draped over the chair. So smooth, so soft, so wide open. He saw that she was staring at him, encouraging him to do more. His long accountant's fingers stroked her inner thigh. He watched as Brianna, changed from circling the young girl's sex to fingering only the nub of her clit. It had begun to escape from its hood and to swell. It had to be at least a half inch long. It looked smooth as glass, the sensitive skin tight and red. The flower's center revealed at last.

His own center, his average sized cockhead, was now engulfed in the saliva filled mouth of the young tranny cocksucker on her knees in front of him. He touched Jennifer's head as a silent way of saying...perfect. She was too engrossed in bathing the underside of penis with her tongue to be aware of what was going on around her. She was holding the root of his cock in one hand and caressing his balls with the other. She was solely focused on him.

Ross released his niece's thigh and moved his hand to her shoulder. Gripping the bikini's bra strap his thumb pulled outwards and slid it down off her shoulder. Rachael watched his face beam as her virginal breast came into view. She reached up and peeled the small cloth cup completely off. Her large bumpy areola surrounded a nipple that seemed to be as erect as her clit. She was fully exposed. Rachael cupped her breast, pulled on her tit with her thumb and index finger. The stretched and elongated teat turned red with the pinch. He watched her shudder as a jolt of sexual energy course through her body. With her other hand she reached for Bri's head and drew it into her anxious sex.

"Do me." she commanded of Brianna.

Ross heard the directive and turned his head to see the teenage tranny's tongue begin doing circles on the porcelain smooth pink labia surrounding the erect pubescent clitoris. The tip of the tongue slowly drew its way in closer and closer until it brushed the side of his niece's clit.

"So sexy," Ross whispered breathlessly as the cunt-licker worked carefully on his niece's pussy. The swollen lips were covered in youthful nectar that shimmered and shone in the sun. He watched as Brianna nuzzled the pink inner lips and tantalized them with mouth.

"AAAAaaaa" came softly from Rachael's lips and she squeezed her nipple hard to increase the sexual buzz through her body.

Jennifer pulled off Ross's cock just long enough to see Rachael's eyelids close slightly as she savored the firm tongue of her roommate. 'Mmmm, I know that feeling.' she thought to herself, as she returned to worshiping cock. She tilted her head and slid her tongue down the veined bushy shaft and took one of his balls in her mouth. She looked up at him and saw he was now watching her. She rolled the swollen ball sack around in her mouth, they made eye contact and she could tell how much he was enjoying her tongue working him over.

"Now the other one darling, while I jerk my cock."

12