Mom's Lap Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,103 Followers

"Oh. Fuck! D I'm going to explode," I said as her mouth raced up and down my cum filled shaft. I felt the tingling build in my cock-head as it blew.

"Oh. Ah. Ah. Ah!" I grunted as my waist pushed against her mouth and my hands grasped her head pushing down even further as she drank and sucked all of my seed.

I watched as my wonderful wife eased her head away from my dick. A string of sperm mixed with saliva stretched from the tip of my cock to her succulent lips until it broke and landed on her wonderful bosom.

D took a finger and wiped the sperm off her breast and licked it clean. "I love the taste of you," she playfully replied. "Take me. Take your wife."

I helped D to her feet and over to our bed. As I laid her gently down, I crawled between her thighs and whiffed the sweet scent of sex that filled my nose as I slowly approached her marvelous mound. With a quick flick I felt her shiver with delight as my tongue lightly grazed over her wet pussy-folds. Another quick flick. And then another. I heard little whimpers escape out of my horny wife as I lightly blew gently across her excited pussy and it sent another shiver through her body.

"Oh, Randy, stop teasing me and suck on my clit. I can't stand it anymore," D whimpered as her legs twitched and spread wider as her love-nest was welcomed me home.

I ran my tongue up her folds until they parted and the tip of my tongue lightly tickled her hard clit.

"Oh.. Yes.. That's it. Lick me there. Oh.. Randy," D cooed as her hips squirmed.

I licked harder on her clit as I slowly moved a finger closer to her sex hole.

Without any resistance I parted her moist lips and eased two digits in. Her cunt tightened around them and she moaned as my tongue danced and toyed with her little clit, driving her crazy with lust. I went deeper and deeper into her. I fucked my beautiful wife with my fingers as my tongue teased her clit.

D's hips pushed and bucked as her climax grew closer. I eased a third finger in as I placed my other hand on my cock and stroked it. My fingers pushed into her mound and matched the speed of my strokes until I heard D beg for my cock.

"Fuck me, Randy. Oh God, fuck me now." I heard her whine as I eased my weight on top of her and lined my willing dick to its mark. I lightly touched her pussy with the tip and felt her legs wrap around me as she squeezed sending my cock deep into her drenched snatch.

"Oh. Aw. Oh. Yes," D moaned over and over as her ass pushed up harder to meet every downward thrust. Faster and faster I pumped. I could feel her cunt tightening more and more as droplets of sweat slid down my back and onto my ass crack. Faster, wildly, and passionately we made love until I felt her grasp my ass with her hands and she pulled me to her. I knew she was ready and with a mighty push, I held my stiff dick tightly inside her gripping pussy. Her hips went crazy as she ground her clit against my skin until I felt her juices gush and she screamed in pleasure. My own sperm blew as our bodies shook out of control. I fell on her chest as our breaths heaved and raced. Our climax had ended and it was one of the best experiences we'd had together.

I never felt my wife cum so hard before. So much lust and passion, she showed. It was as if she was a different woman, and I loved it.

We made love like that every night that week right after mom left from practicing another routine they had been working on.

D had also added some seductive talk while we made love. Little hints and teases about how thinking about how my mom had made her son come. I started to grow accustomed to hearing her little devilish talk and began to picture mom getting herself off in front of me. My mind had accepted the fact that the sight was thrilling. My cock got aroused quicker as I imagined her hand bringing herself to orgasm.

As we lay in our beds naked and ready for another romp of lovemaking, Debra got even bolder with her sexy seductive tease.

"You picture her, don't you?" she whispered as her fingers traced over my dick and it jumped.

"Mmmm, I feel you do, lover. She still can get you hard after all this time."

I felt my dick go to full hardness as she stroked faster.

"Tell me lover, is it her playing with herself that does it? Or is it picturing your big hard cock sliding between her pussy-folds?"

Until then, the thought never entered my mind. But now it had. I could actually see my body above my sweet, naked mother with her legs spread wide as my dick eagerly pushed ever so slowly inside her warm cunt.

"Ohhh!!!" I said as my mind raced with this new fantasy of forbidden desires.

"That's it, Randy. Picture it. Your big throbbing cock pumping in and out of your shy, loving mother's pussy. Making her want more and more of her son to slide deeper into her hot eager cunt. Bringing her to the ultimate forbidden orgasm," D whispered in my ear, as I felt her pussy touch my dick and ease inside her little love-nest.

I pumped and pumped into my wife as my mind pictured it was mom in her place. I could almost hear her voice begging for me to fuck her, pleading for me to cum inside her. Faster and harder. I fucked and I fucked. I couldn't hold back anymore when I felt D's climax and she screamed while her fingers scratched and dug into my back.

My cum exploded deep inside D while I kept fucking her dripping cunt for all it was worth.

My grunts went on and on and so did Debra's screams, until we both crashed in exhaustion. I had trouble catching my breath. It was the most intense orgasm in my entire life and it was only from a fantasy my beloved wife had brought out.

"That was the best sex yet." D cooed as her hand brushed my face and we kissed deep and long until we fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke feeling refreshed and alive. I commented to Debra how I felt and she admitted the same.

I hadn't brought up mom and her new dancing routine, but for some reason I decided to ask how things were proceeding.

D told me the first dance went so well my mother wanted to learn more. She still was very upset with what had happened during her show with me, she had avoided asking me to install the pole. But I guessed dad enjoyed it so much himself, he went and installed one for her last week. So now mom went from seductive dancing to pole dancing in their bedroom.

"Great," I said feeling mom and dad's sex life must have turned for the better.

"Well, there is just one problem."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Your mom wants me to teach her how to lap dance."

"So what's the problem?"

"We're going to need an assistant for that."

A lump formed in my throat when her words hit my ears.

"Well, you could use a dummy or something."

"Yeah. I guess we could. But it's not the same."

"D. I'm not going to have mom give me a lap dance. It's bad enough I got excited when she masturbated. And we brought her into our bedroom with sex talk. But to have her rub against me with her pussy? I have to draw the line there," I said in a very firm tone.

"I suppose you're right. Well, just forget about it for now."

"What do you mean by 'for now?' I am sticking to my guns on this," I said again.

D just smiled and replied, "I know," and walked away.

After our conversation, things changed. The sex we enjoyed had died down. Debra worked until closing and was too exhausted to engage in any sexual activities when she got home. And with me getting up early the next day for work, we didn't communicate either.

Since her schedule had changed, the girls practiced early in the day instead of in the evening. I was starting to miss not having sex with my wife and couldn't wait until her schedule changed back. But it didn't, and two more weeks of abstinence presented itself.

Then while I suffered with a case of blue balls, D came home and dropped a bomb. I guess my sweet innocent mother showed up at D's place with my father in tow to watch D perform. When she finished her routine mom approached her and asked her to perform a lap dance on dad while she watched.

"W-what did you do?" I asked.

"I denied her request. I didn't think you would have liked knowing I did that with your father."

"Hell yeah! I wouldn't have."

"But your mom was very persistent. The money she was willing to spend to have me do it was a lot. I had a hard time turning her down."

I got out of bed and went for the phone.

"Who are you calling at this hour?"

"Who do you think?" I asked as my fingers finished dialing.

D quickly grabbed the phone and hung it up. "Wait a minute. Don't go calling your mom and making trouble. She was nice enough to accept the fact I didn't want to give a lap dance."

"I still want to know why she wanted you to give dad one in the first place."

"You don't get it. Your mom wants to experience new things. And I like the idea that she wants her husband to experience them with her. I'm going to take a pee!" D said in exasperation as she marched off to the bathroom.

This gave me a chance to gather my thoughts and I apologized when she came back to bed.

D gave me a kiss and it was forgotten. She also informed me that tonight was her last late night. I couldn't wait for tomorrow evening to arrive. I could only image how great the sex was going to be after waiting so long to feel her wonderful body under mine.

I was a mess at work the following day. I swear the damn clock on the wall was broken, as the minutes ticked away like hours. I was already hard when I looked and the clock read quitting time. But my mind screamed About fucking time, already! as I raced home.

D was already home when I opened the door and my dick jumped with joy when I saw she had on a white see thru baby doll that covered, but barely, a pair of bikini-cut silky white panties.

"Hi, love! I have a surprise for you tonight. Why don't you go change into your sweat pants and I'll be right in," D sexily said as she turned and sashayed into the kitchen.

I raced into the bedroom and spied a chair at the foot of the bed. That could only mean one thing. I was getting a lap dance. I don't know if I can handle one I thought, as I fumbled with removing my work attire. I stripped completely naked and just put on a pair of sweat pants thinking I wanted to feel as much of her grinding against me as I possibly could. I didn't even bother with a shirt knowing she would be rubbing those great tits of hers against my chest. I picked up and tossed the clothes into a hamper while I waited patiently for my wife to make her presence known.

My heart began to race as I heard the bedroom door open and D walked in. And then, so did my mother.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled as mom stood by D, wearing a skimpy white barely there bralette set. The white top hardly covered her bosom and the bottoms was a tiny side-tie G string, and for the first time my mom had her hair down. I never knew it was so long and voluminous.

I went to stand up but D planted her hands on my shoulders and said "Wait a minute, Randy. Your mom is here just to watch. You said we couldn't use you for practice. You never said she couldn't watch you getting a lap dance. This was the reason she wanted me to give one to your dad. She just wanted to see how it was done, so I told her she could watch us."

"Why the outfit?" I mumbled, as I struggled with mom showing so much of her body.

"We just finished practicing when you came home," D said as she motioned mom to sit on the bed.

"So... Shall we get started?" D asked as she started the music.

I was still in shock as D began her seductive swaying in front of me. Her ass danced in my face as she seductively made me relax. My dick needed relief and I was too excited to fight over this anymore.

D turned and traced her hands over her body. Slowly she played and rubbed her breasts before she turned again, straddling my legs. With her ass facing me, she eased her weight onto my lap.

The heat from her mound penetrated the thin fabric of my sweats as her body began to go to and fro. I was hard in record time. D's hips went faster and pressed harder, causing my tool to lift against my pants as the material chaffed against it. Her ass rocked faster and my hands instantly went to her waist.

"Ohh.. Ohh...," I groaned as her body worked its magic on mine. I felt my load building as her mound pressed tightly to my cock and the light satin material encompassed around it.

"See, Ronda, this is how it's done," D said as I turned to look at mom with half closed eyes.

I saw mom sitting on the bed watching intently as D went on. "Now you can also face him like this."

And D sat up and turned herself around lowering herself back down with her arms over my shoulders.

D pressed her chest to mine and bounced herself on my lap. My dick banged against the tiny material causing ever so lightly my cock to push inside her cover mound. My passion grew by the minute. I needed to feel her pussy around my shaft. Again my hands went to her waist and I helped push her harder down onto me.

D stopped bouncing and went back to grinding. Faster and faster she went. I felt my cum reach the max and any second I was going to let go. D again talked in a husky voice to mom as her pussy teased my rigid dick.

"Haa. Haa. See. Hah. That's how. To. give. A... Haa." She didn't finish, but I again looked at mom.

Mom's hand had moved and was between her legs. She was again rubbing herself as D moaned and rocked wildly above me. I couldn't take anymore as my dick throbbed against my wife's excited cunt. I felt her grasp my neck as her legs tightened around me, as we both climaxed together.

"Oh. Oh. Aww!" D moaned and I grunted. Her head leaned back and her body quaked as she fell forward and pressed her chest against me. I held my wife tight to my body as her head rested on my shoulder.

"I think we both needed that," D managed to say as her breath raced besides mine.

"I think we deserve another round," D whispered in my ear as her hips again started to slowly move against my wet pants.

I again glanced over at mom. Her eyes were glassed over and her expression was one I've never seen before.

D once again was grinding against me as her hot breath blew hard into my ear. I was again rising to the occasion as my wife whispered.

"Just think. This could be your mom doing this," D devilishly cooed as my dick went extremely stiff.

"Oh.. Yes.. Ah.. That's it, Randy. Picture your mom. Picture her rubbing against you." My eyes closed and I felt a rush of pleasure run through my veins. I began to grunt and groan as D kept putting unthinkable desires into my brain.

"You see her don't you? You see your mom doing this," D said no longer in a whisper.

In my aroused state I began to talk back to the questions that were asked of me.

"Tell me, Randy, you see her. Tell me."

"Oh... Yesss," I huffed.

"You like it don't you? You like feeling your mother grinding her body against yours."

"Oh. D. Yes. Oh. Yes."

D had gotten me extremely excited again. And then she stopped and I felt her stand up. I opened my eyes and saw that mom had taken her place. My heartbeat quickened as I felt mom rest her body on my lap and our eyes met.

"Mmmomm. Nooo," I spoke, but my body wouldn't listen to what my mouth said.

"Shhh, honey. I want this too," Mom replied as our crotches touched for the first time. "It's only a lap dance. And I want you to be my first."

"Mom. Oh. It's wrong. Ohh God," I said as Mom ground her mound against my dick. I could feel my own mother's heat from her pussy as it slipped up and down my stiff shaft.

Her chest was only inches from my face and I couldn't take my eyes off her perky tits as her nipples pressed hard against the thin material.

"That's it, Ronda. You've got it. You're doing it. He's getting excited. I know that look. He's wishing to see more of you," D said as she stood right behind my mother.

"You want to see these, don't you Randy? You want to see your mother's beautiful breasts."

I could only nod my head 'yes' as my body raced with feelings I never felt before.

D reached the tiny laces that held the top on and pulled them free; I was awed as the tiny material fell away and Mom's perky tits jiggled in front of me.

"Oh. Fuck. Oh. Fuck," I groaned as my lust built like never before.

"Touch them, Randy. Touch your mother's breasts."

"D, what are you saying?" I heard mom ask, as her hips kept perfect time with the music.

I reached up with both hands and grasped at my mom's wonderful breasts. They felt so soft in my palms as my hands kneaded and squished them. I heard mom moan and her hips moved faster.

"Oh. Yes. That's it, Randy. She likes it too. Harder, Ronda; push harder into him. Like this," D said as her hands went to my mom's hips and forced her down tighter against my steel rod.

D was helping mom grind tighter against me as we both moaned and groaned to our fast approaching climax. I felt my sperm building again as I toyed with mom's firm breasts. Then something unexpected happened. I felt my pants being pulled off my body. D was tugging at my legs and removing the only material that separated my cock from my mother's lightly covered mound.

"D!" I yelled." No. I Don't have." It was too late. My dick was now sliding against the slick silky fabric of mom's tiny panties. I looked up at mom and her eyes were closed and her breath heaved. Her hips went faster and her moans were louder.

"Oh, Randy. Cum for me. Cum for mommy," my mom pleaded as she ground firmer against my exposed flesh.

"That's it, Ronda. Move higher; let his dick touch your entrance. Push down harder while you slide down," I heard D say as I watched her hands slowly go to mom's sides. Her fingers toyed at the laces that kept the tiny G sting in place. Mom did as D said and pushed down harder as she went back and forth.

Mom moaned and whimpered; I could feel her legs tighten on my thighs. And then I watched as D pulled the strings and removed the material. Mom's bare pussy touched my stiff cock and her eyes opened in shock.

"Oh," mom said, as D quickly spoke. "Faster, Ronda; move faster." And she again helped mom move her hips. Mom fell into the rhythm as D guided her movements. Her pussy was wet and my dick connected with her clit. My cock was feeling my mother's hard clit as it glided forcefully across my shaft.

"Oh. Fuck. Mom," I said as my dick begged for her hole. I felt my own hips lift up every time her sweet entrance was near.

"Yes, Randy. You want to feel it. I think your mom does too."

"Oh. D. This is too far," I said as my dick toyed between mom's folds.

"Yes. D. Oh. we. can't. Do. Ohhh My God!" Mom yelled as I felt my mushroom head lightly enter her forbidden womb.

It was too much for both of us. My dick stayed connected as she rocked back and forth and pushed more and more of me into her hot steaming pussy. I pushed myself up and my entire cock sank deep into her succulent snatch.

"Oh. Fuck. Mom!" I yelled as I felt her body move faster and faster. Mom went from rocking to bobbing. Her pussy went hard down onto my stiff erection as my dick pleaded for more.

"That's it. Fuck your son. Fuck your sweet little boy. You want to feel his cum inside you. I know you do. Tell him. Tell your son how you feel," D said as she stood back and toyed with her own pussy.

"Yess. God, yes. Fuck me. Fuck mommy. Cum inside me."

I grabbed hold of mom's hips and helped push her down harder while my ass lifted off the chair. I felt myself ready and wished it wasn't so. I grunted as my sperm went deep into her cunt.

"Fuck mom. I'm cumming," I said as mom fucked me even harder. I felt her body stiffen and she screamed out, "Ohh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.!" Our bodies mashed together as our mutual climax went on and on.

Mom fell forward onto my shoulder and panted while I held her trembling body close to me.

bob03567
bob03567
4,103 Followers