Mom's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began making love to Aunt as Mom cupped her own breasts and brought her pink erect nipples near my mouth. So, while Aunt rode my cock, my lips sucked my own mom's boobs. Aunt pushed my mom's face toward her big breasts and made her suck her. Mom cupped Aunt's big boobs tightly and started sucking them like a hungry child. The whole atmosphere was too charged and although I did try to delay it as much as I could, I finally couldn't control myself any longer and came inside Aunt's wet pussy. Although I was drained of all strength, they weren't because both aunt and mom continued touching each other, eating each other, and then surrendering their bodies to each other.

After enjoying each other as much as they possibly could, they finally stopped, with their bodies panting and heaving simultaneously. Mom, who was under aunt's body, smiled at me and asked me how I was feeling.

"I love you," I said, burying my face against their naked bodies.

"We love you, too," replied Mom.

We lay there for a long time, with our naked bodies against each other, and then Aunt started touching my cock again and brought it to life. As soon as it was fully erect, Aunt rolled over on her side, giving Mom a clear view of it. I knew it was my mom's turn to open her legs for me, so I started kissing and touching her but didn't want to want to waste any more time so she brought her hands toward my dick and guided it into her wet pussy.

Mom, who obviously had more experience, controlled the rhythm, slowing me down and then asking me to fuck her hard. She made sure I enjoyed her pussy as much as she enjoyed having my cock inside her. Aunt, who wanted this to be between me and Mom, just lay there and watched me fuck my own mom. Both Mom and I loved each and every second of it and after I came inside her, she hugged me tightly and we lay there relishing the moment.

None of us slept that night and just before morning I felt the desire to make love to my mom again, so my cock found its way into her and we had sex again. In the morning not only all three of us were very sleepy but hungry too, so nothing much happened apart from kissing, pecking, etc. Then in the late afternoon, all of us went to the lake and this time my cousin insisted so much that she too wanted to shed all her clothes that Aunt finally agreed.

And Uncle, who I suspect wanted to show his cock as much as to my mom as to his own daughter, said he will take off his clothes too since all of them were going naked, so in the end all of us were completely naked, even Mom.

I was fascinated by my cousin's perky boobs and her shaved pussy, which I was sure still hadn't experienced a cock, and so was Uncle, who now had shifted all of his attention toward his own daughter. Both Mom and Cousin had a good look at our erect cocks, while Aunt gave us an all-knowing smile.

I was loving the sight of Mom standing there naked watching my dick and wanted her to keep looking but they started walking toward the lake, so I followed them while keeping my eyes focused on my mom's lovely ass.

We were splashing and joking around when I saw Uncle calmly cupping his own daughter's breasts, with his fully erect cock pushing against her tight round young naked ass.

This time Aunt too saw that told him to get away from her but he acted as if he was just joking, although I'm sure both he and his daughter loved it.

We remained in the water for a long time, giving Uncle plenty of time to show his cock to all of us and to see my mom and his daughter naked.

Aunt, who was getting a little uneasy over his cock to hear their young daughter's mouth, told me and Gina to stay in the water while she, Mom, and Uncle will be back in ten or fifteen minutes because they had some work. She forced both Uncle and Mom out of the water and took them toward the SUV.

Once alone, I did try to come close to my cousin but she wasn't interested, so left with no choice I masturbated inside the water thinking about her, my mom, and my aunt.

Aunt, Uncle, and Mom returned after nearly twenty minutes and although at that time I did not know what had happened after a week or so Aunt told me that she and Uncle had fucked Mom in the SUV.

After that, all of us lost all our inhibitions and for the next two days in the cottage, I fucked Mom and Aunt whenever I could. Uncle found all sorts of excuses to be alone with Mom and apparently screwed her at every chance. He also found excuses to get a good feel of his own daughter, too, who took to nudity as comfortably as her mom.

The last two days in the cottage were just bliss - we took showers in front of each other, roamed around the house naked whenever we wanted, and fucked each other whenever we could. Although I did not get lucky with my cousin, I'm sure my uncle did.

But I did enjoy the special love of my mom and my aunt and that love would remain with me all my life.