Mom's Milkshake Mustache Ch. 3

Story Info
Mom catches her lawyer in flagrante delicious.
1.9k words
4.27
123.8k
20
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adom&Eav
Adom&Eav
172 Followers

Janice Roberts had dreamt for the second time that night. She dreamt of her late husband again, and again he seemed younger in the end. She spent most of the night dreaming of the disgusting incestuous activity at the Jenkins household. Still she woke in a deep sweat and her hands sticky of pussy juice. She also dreamt of her son but couldn't remember it's content. But she did remember the heat-pad incident that she'd fought with her son's privates. She couldn't get it out of her mind! Thus after Janice was fully dressed for her appointment at her husband's store, she rushed from the house unable to tell her son goodbye.

Janice drove through the neighborhood where her old home was. She stopped in to check on it because she had some time before she would meet her lawyer at the store, only a couple of blocks away. As she left, she ran into an old friend Jack. The Carsons were friends with the Roberts although Mrs. Carson had died four years ago. Jack was most respectful of Janice's marriage but he was certainly aware that she was now widowed. He politely asked Janice for a dinner date but Janice refused and headed for her car. Then she felt her face burning with guilt for the incident with her son. She also thought that she needed decent friends, totally different than her new (X-friend) friend Betty Jenkins.

Jack Carson was a handsome 55 year-old school principal with lots of charm. With him she could get her mind from terrible feelings she recently was having. She had never played with her cunt as often as of lately. Janice turned and graciously accepted his offer. She looked forward to the evening.

Janice drove to the store as the dream of her son started to come clear to her. Based on the notion of her son's morning date with a young girlfriend, her dream was revealing the figure of a young girl without a face. She was cuddled against Joey playing with his body, the incredible thing being, they were stark naked! Without admitting why, Janice was on the highway heading back home.

For 15 minutes as she drove, Janice tried to call her lawyer on the cell. She gave up just before her phone beeped, and it was her lawyer calling to cancel. This surprised Janice for it was not like her lawyer, but she casually accepted the explanation and mentioned that she would go to the meeting alone. But Janice had already phoned the meeting to cancel. In fact, that is what she was calling her lawyer to do.

An half of an hour later Janice pulled on her street but parked a couple of houses down. She hurried to her back door when she noticed an old car in her drive, she knew it was her lawyer's. Her lawyer "hadn't driven this old thing in years,” she thought. Maybe it explains the cancellation. Janice was relieved never-the-less, for with there being company in the house, she would not have to do what she came home to do; spy on her own son, possibly having sex! Janice sighed with relief and entered the front door.

Janice was in the dark lit foyer and tripped over a purse and legal brief portfolio. She entered the main hallway when she noticed a hat with a veil on the floor. Janice's body weakened when she heard moans and squeals of a woman. And on the first step of the wide-step circular staircase, was a pair of high-heeled shoes and a Double-D-cup bra. Janice's heart thumped as she crept up the stairs, stepping over the cotton briefs that her son had worn just the night before. Near the middle of the staircase Janice stopped and looked up unable to see the woman's head. It obviously laid on the landing along with her shoulders. What Janice could see was her lawyer's knees on the second step from the top, legs hanging free, with a pair of panties dangling from her stocking covered feet. The woman was in full garter and hose with her dress hanging from her waist. A charge went through Janice like a bolt!.

"Ahhhggh!" the woman moaned and froze Janice in her spot. The woman's loud whining pierced Janice's ears as they echoed off of the staircase wall. They had weakened Janice to a crumble against the wall, at the middle of the staircase, still looking up in shock. Janice then focused on her son who had his feet on the first step from the top and bending over the ass-exposed woman, his hips aligned directly above hers, and plunging his immense manhood into wetly sucking cunt!

"Ohhh,” escaped Janice's mouth, though drowned out by the rutting couple just a few feet above her. Janice's mind raced for reality of an untruthful 45 year-old lawyer getting fucked by her client's teenaged son. But her cunt outraced her mind with a pulsating need, begging for a cock for itself! Janice's right hand covered her mouth in shock while her left hand covered her pussy in shame. And she sat there and watched the fattest cock ever levering into one hot musky cunt.

Janice's lawyer moaned heartedly as the boy pummeled her snatch with his shaft. Then before she could cum Joey changed his rhythm. He skillfully pulled all but the cockhead out and used only it to pluck the cuntlips back and forth causing the older woman to shiver. He jabbed at different angles hitting every spot and teasing her clit-bud. The woman went hysteric and so did Janice. The mature actions of the boy with his cock startled Janice, and her pussy began to leak. When Joey's rhythm picked back up to a thrust, Janice's pussy reacted to her son's pace as if his cock was there instead of her fingers.

The woman attorney was uttering wordless sounds mixed with whimpering sounding much like a trapped little animal. The mature but hot musky pussy that was exposed to Janice, began to lather the pumping cock with thick frothy cream that slung off of the boy's cock. Luridly it soaked his boy-boner before it slung from the shaft, splashing against his pelvis and sticking to the woman's asscheeks. Janice thought the woman's pussy scent was filling the house as she listened to the coupling. The tight cunt filled with pussy juice that swished-swashed on each stroke. Sucking noises filled Janice's ears as did the smacking of his hips and balls against ass and cunt.

The half-dressed woman's was shoving her ass back up until her breaths became short. Her cries became erratic, and her grunts became deeper. Her body slowed to a tremble, and then...

.”..ooohh-AghHa!...eee!” the woman screeched right before fainting. Her body was completely lithe and she raggedly breathed while she slept. No longer respondent to the shafting that the boy continued to give. She had phoned last morning and insisted on coming to him. Once there she had demanded his cock. So Joey gave her the best fucking she had ever had. He’d fuck her cunt as she slept, sapping out every orgasm that her cunt could muster. Joey had given her over eight cum-shattering orgasms determined that she would beg him twice as much for the next fuck. Her cunt was now in knots and instinctively tried to omit the fat fuckstick. But he would have none of that and planned to fuck her 'till she awakened. However...

Joey was crouched motionless for several moments as stared at his mother. She had planned to leave just after they had cum. But she was caught in her own lusty passions when she looked up into the boy's eyes. She was plunging fingers in her cunt at the same rhythm her son was fucking her lawyer. Her fingers were deeply imbedded in her cunt and her pussy had soaked her panties, juices escaping the leg bands on both sides of her cunt. She gained herself and jumped to her feet, jerking her cum-layered hand behind her back. Janice was horrified when she looked at the woman but her lawyer was dazed oblivion to entire scenario.

Janice was slowly backing down the stairs when the boy 'popped' his cock free from cunt. Lurid streams of cunt juice poured out to line the woman's pussylips and cling to the pubic hair. But even more lurid was the thick juices that was gelling at the boy's cock and swung back and forth as the meaty 10" fucker bobbed stiffly up and down. The boy was following her down the stairs.

Janice backed up until the wall across the hall thudded her head. And before she noticed, the boy was a foot away with only an expression of satisfaction. Janice wondered subconsciously "satisfied from what?, his fucking cock hasn't even cum!.”

The boy's cock bridged the two of them and when Janice dropped her head to avoid looking him in the eyes, she stared shamelessly at his cock. She was sickened by what she had done, and by what she was doing. So when Joey took her hand and led her down the hall, It must have been hours before they got to her bedroom. Yet she had not enough time to come up with an explanation. The boy sat her on her bed and looked down at her.

"Mom, I am sorry. I didn't think you'd be home!" he explained but remained naked in front of her with his cock more stiff than before, upright against his belly. "I would have finished sooner if I had known. I wanted to teach her a lesson for begging...I didn't even ahhh..."

"Cum?" his mother shocked herself. But Joey was less than surprised, 'cause the way she had stared at his cock for several minutes without averting her eyes. But it still got to him, his mother being a most beautiful woman with a pretty face of butterscotch complexion, and ample 34c breast. He had always thought that she had the nicest round hips and a tight but proud butt. But he had never thought of her sexually and always seen her as sexy. He couldn't believe she hadn't dated since his father. Now her presence, her smoking cunt and sticky fingers, her knowledge of his cocksmenship, and her captivated stare of his cock, began to harden his monster like never before.

"That right Mom, I didn't cum yet.” "I was about to ahhh... nutt big time before I heard you" he said, pausing enough to let his mother reply. Her only reply was more staring.

"Yeah Mom, I going to have to jack it off Mom...well, yeah. Miss Wright will be out for at least an hour.”

"You... you going to put it back in...her? his mother stumbled with words, batting her naturally long eyelashes, and trying to break her gaze from his cock.

"Naw Mom. Her pu...vagina has gotten too dry," he stated.

Janice finally looked up at him. "Joey, y-you don't have to say...you know. Well It's just that, I er..you ahhh, just (ulmp)...fucked that woman in front of me...and you are standing here n-naked; right in front of me. It's alright to say umm, pussy.” Janice didn't know how she could say that. What was she thinking? And why was she discussing this with her son as he stood there naked like this?

But Janice did not move. Not even when her son mentioned that he should shut the bedroom door. He did so.

And then he locked it.

Adom&Eav
Adom&Eav
172 Followers