Mom's Milkshake Mustache Ch. 7

Story Info
The Roberts meet the Jenkins at the dinner table.
4.1k words
4.42
83.1k
30
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adom&Eav
Adom&Eav
173 Followers

Joan Grayson and Melissa Gilbrant blushed embarrassingly as they drove pass Joey Roberts and Billy Jenkins. They ignored the attention from each boy respectively, hoping the other woman would not suspect anything.

The two women were on their way to the bank to withdraw $600 per the request of Janice Roberts.

Melissa had thought that it was a legal retainer to Janice Roberts, as she had taken out $200. Joan was ordered to take out twice as much because her salary was larger. Joan also knew where the money was to go: Half of the $600 was divided by four, and slipped randomly into lockers. Two at 'Summit Stadium' baseball team, and two at Carver 'U' basketball team.

Meanwhile...

"Did you see that babe with the brief case Billy? I fucked her a few days ago," Joey bragged as he dribbled his ball onto the basketball court.

"No way man! That beauty!? Billy responded. "Well, that's funny, I fucked the short white babe she was with!"

"Bullshit! She is hot boy!"

The two lads discussed some fine points of 'rap' as they shot a one-on-one game. The discussion became as heated as the competition.

"Speaking of hot, I see your Mom at our place quite a bit lately. And she...is hot!" Billy stated with hidden apathy. He felt that Mrs. Roberts spends more time with his Mom lately instead of him. "Too bad you can't do her like you did her lawyer!"

An angry Joey had the ball, backed down Billy, gave a sharp elbow to Billy's ribs intentionally, and spun around the slumping hoopster for a slam dunk.

"Yeah maybe. But since I can't, is Miss Jenkins available?"

Billy dribbled the ball, faced-up to Joey's tight defense.

"Why don't you ask your mother!" he chided before throwing his shoulder and forearm into Joey, and rained down a 'Three' as Joey fell to the ground.

By the time their game was over, the two young studs were near fist-of-cuffs. They angrily went to their homes without setting up the customary rematch. Both boys secretly felt a stir in their groins as they were having the conversation of the two hot looking Moms.

Billy received a call from Joey and reluctantly went to his house. He thought that a truce would be offered, and he was not going admit to his share of the argument.

"Billy, this is Jamie Grayson and this is Jill. I know them from Summit Stadium park."

Billy now was quick to admit his fault in the argument.

Jamie was a 23 year old college student, wearing a small halter barely hiding big 36D size titties.

Jill, whom Billy suspected of being mixed racially, had small breast but a disproportionately large butt that had little tone at all. Her legs were very meaty as well, but it all good, in those white see thru spandex.

"Ohhhh! God! I can't take it Billy! Unngghh...too big!" yelled Jamie, her tits flopping to and fro.

Joey was a little further in Jill's cunt but she too was feeling discomfort neerly as much.

"Ahhh Fuck! Shit, ohhh Joey! Wait...I can't...fuck!"

Jill had taken more cocks in her pussy than Jamie, but once she had Joey's cock, the wetness in her pussy did little to spare his tortured cock.

* * * * *

Joey's and Billy's mothers were speaking excitedly of how they would have Melissa Gilbrant participate in naughty sex adventures, for her 'cradle robbing' punishment. They'd contact big Jack Carson to come over to Betty's, along with four willing athletic studs.

Janice was to explain how Joan Grayson fitted in the scheme as they approached her front door.

"What is that Janice?" Betty asked as they strolled thru the foyer.

Janice did not have to answer as they entered the living room.

"Unnggghh! Agghh! Ulmp!" Billy had resolved that he could not get his cock into the young white girl's pussy. So he had given her three orgasms from the '69' position. Jamie, at the other end, was giving an amaturish blow job to a cock she could barely fit in her mouth. His cock was 3 quarters hard and kept flopping against her lips, nose and forehead as it popped in and out of her mouth.

"Ohhh shit Jill, your'e ripping my dick off!" yelled Joey as the narrow walls of the girl's pussy pressured half of his thick cock.

"Unnggghhch! Ohhh...slow...Please go slow," cried Jill as she was cumming painfully on his fat rod.

Janice Roberts did not know what to do as she looked at Betty. Her friend did what came instinctively to her. She started giving commands.

"Get out you fucking sluts! Right now!" she ordered as she stormed the room. "Both of you...you...tramps!"

The four rutting people were shocked at the presence of the women. The two young girls dragged themselves thru interupted orgasms and reached for their clothes. Five minutes later they were driving down the street speaking of the next time they could be safely along with the hung horny studs.

"Billy, what is it with your Mom man! It isn't even her house," mused Joey as he sat where he had fucked, still naked and sporting an half hard cock rubber-snaking across his belly.

Joey laughed when Betty start yelling at her son Billy.

"Stop it Joey!" yelled Janice. "Up stairs right now. They need privacy. And I have to tell you a thing or two about behaving this way out in the open of my living room. People have to eat off of that coffee table!"

Up stairs in Joey's room, Janice found herself aroused with the scent of girl-smell all over Joey. She also couldn't believe that he sat on the bed without even dressing. She found herself staring at the rubber-like hose of his cock.

"Joey! I can't talk to you with your...thing out like that."

"Well it won't fit in anything right now Mom!" he said pointing to the thickness of his cock. "Besides Mom, it's too sore."

Joey had notice his mom staring at it. So he went further to tell her how tight the young pussy was, and that it had his plump cock aching.

"I guess I made a booboo," he said, finding the whole thing comical. "You used to kiss my booboo's when I was young" he offered light humor.

Janice felt her knees grow shaky and her head was getting dizzy. A deep lust stemmed from her vision of the boy's cock, she was already horny with her earlier conversations with Betty. She felt herself cross the room slowly while sputtering conflicting words.

"The girl did have an awfully tight vagina Joey, and, I did used to kiss your booboo's. But that was...Joey! Don't touch yourself like that while I talk to you!"

Joey had started light skimming of his fat cock, to soothe the burning it suffered from young tight cunt.

Janice could feel her warm cunthole grow hotter, the thickening lips of her pussy swelling with moisture and throbbing. She swallowed hard before speaking.

"Joey, I have to help you with that before I can talk to you about this. I...I...Would it really help if Mommie k-kissed it for you?" she stammered.

Janice bent down into his groins and planted her warm trembling lips at the head of his pulsating cock. The kiss lasted few moments, still she jerked away as if his cockmeat burned her lips.

Joey's cock bolted like never before and he moaned heartily from the tender touch of her lips.

"Quiet Joey! Shh! They are down stairs. Joey, that did nothing but worsened it. I...maybe I could try again..."

"Joey! A f-french kiss? I don't know...I..."

Janice had walked over to the door to lock it, and then found her way back to her hung horny son and his stiffening cockshaft. She sank to her stocking-covered knees between her son's naked thighs. She stared at his hunk of meat till she clutched it by the base and it wobbled just before her face.

Janice could feel an awful desire rush thru her loins to satisfy his big aching prick. Yet she knew that it was wrong to have such desires for her own son's cock. And she wouldn't give in to pleasuring it for the mere act of delight.

"Joey, j-just this once, Mommie will help you this time, i'll french-kiss your big fucking dick now so that I can talk to you about..."

Her words fell off when she brought the meaty knob back to her lips, kissing it more firmly than before. Wicked shame passed thru her as she realized that she was the type of mother that would kiss her own son's cock. She had never even had one 'in' her mouth before.

She peered up at him thru her naturally long eye-lashes to see him staring at her expectantly. As requested, she allowed her lips to part, lightly tonguing his hot cockcrown as it entered her virgin mouth.

"Unngghh! Ulmp!" Janice cunt was set afire at the thick resiliance of his rubbery prickhead against her saliva drenched tongue. It drenched his cockhead as well.

"Ohhh Mom! That's very good! A little kiss is what it needs! Keep going."

Having never done this, Janice tried to treat it like a kiss, tonguing away at her husband's sweet tongue was her only reference. But the size of his huge prickhead was trapping her tongue, forcing her to lash it around his cockhead violently.

"Ulmp! Ulmp! Gulp!" she went, hoping that the Jenkins had left by now for she was swallowing her own saliva with loud sucking noise.

But the Jenkins had not left yet.

"Billy! Is sex all you think about!? Do you go fucking any damned tramp who asks for it? Betty drilled as Billy sat there astonished by her reaction.

"Billy, I can't let you go around like this, any young girl who spreads her legs! Now I'm your mother and I don't want to see some woman taking advantage of you Billy?" she said as her own pussy became moist and itchy at the thought of Billy squeezing his cock into young hot pussy.

Betty could see how it effected Billy's cock as well and she became even madder.

"Billy! How can you sit there like that while I talk to...

"Now I see Billy, this is your way of getting back at me," Betty began to whisper. "You think that you can bring all of your sluts home to fuck in front of your own mother, because I don't allow any of our little games anymore. Well you are just a bum!"

Billy was growing less than enthusiastic at her accusations. Billy loved his mother and would never taunt her. He felt that they would not be able to stay away from each other, but either way he would never hurt her. But had she forgotten that he had no way of knowing she'd come to the Robert's home today.

"Billy, I think that I have to do something about you leaving home so horny all of the time. Your big fucking cock is always so stiff. You can't help getting big stiff hard-ons can you Billy? See right now Billy! I am trying to talk to you seriously, and you have a big Stiff hard-on even as I talk."

And Betty was feeling a wetness staining her panties as she looked at it.

"Billy, I have to do something about this right now!"

"And what do you suggest?" he said sarcastically,

"Well Billy, I can't leave you like this! I can't let Janice see how such a dirty young man you are."

Betty cuddled next to her only child and lightly caressed his dick.

"Billy, I think that i'll have to empty your nuts for you sometimes. Not like before! Just to keep you from getting a big stiff dick all of the time.

"Billy if you watch the stairs for me, Mother will help you take care of this damned thing for you."

Billy grabbed his Mom's hair and held her head away.

"No Mom, you watch the stairs. I couldn't get my dick into that tight young pussy of that pretty girl, hell, she couldn't even suck too well. No Mom, thanks anyway, but what I need is that hot tight pussy of yours sucking my fucking cock!" he insisted while dragging his mom from the house by her arm.

* * * * *

Billy had dragged his mom by the arm from the Roberts home, and then from her car to her bedroom. Betty fought all the way although her moist pussy was swelling with the thought of his intentions. In fact, she could smell her own cunt aroma filling Janice's house before they left. Now she was on her king-sized bed doing as her only child requested: removing her cunt smelling panties while she lay on the bed.

"Billy, you're not really going to fuck your own mother's pussy are you?" she whimpered, even as she sized up the boy's hard dick when he tugged away his athletic shorts.

"No Billy! You can't..."

"Cock'um Mom!" And Betty's full firm thighs were as high in the air as they'd go, her legs now straight up over Billy's shoulders.

Billy doubled her legs all the way over 'till his young muscular chest lightly touched her fat soft titties. He reached down and wedged his spongy cockhead between the pouty petals of her very tight cunt.

"Man I really have a big load right now!" he said.

"Oh Billy..." was all she could moan to his lewd cockiness.

She was shivering as she felt the thick cock lance stretching her pussy lusciously, making the walls of her joy-pit grasp and grip exquisitely around the long dark cock.

"Please no! Billy!..." But the horny mother was already wiggling and humping, fucking her wet itchy pussy onto the satisfying stiffness of Billy large cock.

"O.K. Billy. You bastard. Go ahead and fuck your mother's cunt. Fuck your mother's pussy just as hard as you want!" She raised down and spread her own pussy lips, completely giving her son access to shaft her horny cunt. Billy started fucking his mother. Rhythmically he speared his big cock into her clasping hot cunt.

"Fuck me Billy! Unngghh! Fuck! You really have a big one Billy! Fuck me hard Billy. Please fuck Mama's pussy 'till I can't even walk!"

Now Billy's cock was all the way in to the balls of her tight syrupy fuck channel. Betty was already cumming, overwhelmed by the size and friction of his shaft. It stuffed her belly, reaching into the depths of her womb. Her son started fucking her pussy harder, spearing his big cock in and out of the sheath of her grasping cunt.

"I thought you'd like it Mom. You want me to fuck your tight pussy hard and long, don't you?"

"Yes Billy," she shamefully admitted. She continued fucking her wet hot cunt onto the boy's cock, bucking her hips in frenzy for harder and longer thrusting from the wonderful hard shaft. "Fuck mama's pussy harder! Ohhh its so juicy Billy! Mama's cunt needs a big cum! Unngghhh!"

Billy knew that his mom was cumming while he mauled the cheeks of her ass. He took the opportunity to slide his and into her sweaty asscrack. He rubbed her crinkled asshole roughly and then shoved his middle finger into her resisting rectum.

"Unngghhgg! Ow! Billy, what are y...? No Billy!" cried Betty as her body convulsed into orgasm. This was too much for her, she'd never allow this at all if she weren't in the throes of cumming. She was surprised that the sudden pain back there had not delayed her cum.

"I'm cumminggg! Billy! Aggghhh!" she yelled. Billy knew it already, as her cunt violently spasmed around his aching cock. He liked the way her ultra tight shitter was flexing around his finger. He added another one.

Betty was aware of it as well. She reached back to pry his hand away even as her pussy was juicing all over the long shafting cock. Her hot pussy spewed heavily as she shamelessly pounded it against his stiff aching prick. And to her horrified dismay, her itchy inflamed asshole was sucking nearly as urgently against his pooper pumping fingers.

"Mama's cuummmiinnggg again!" Billy heard her scream. And this time her hot sucking cunt and the horniness of her squeezing butthole forced him to his limits. He fucked his long stiff cock as deep as he could into her gooey spasming cunt. The contracting around his cock and fingers caused him to blow.

"Aggghhh! Ohhh fuck!" A heavy load of cum gushed from his cock like a cannon. His mother felt it spraying and spewing, erupting deep inside her pussy, deluging her womb with a hot soothing load of jizz. She shamelessly flexed her satisfied cunt muscles, to help her son drain the reservoir in his balls completely. But she felt shame and disgust at the needful tugging her shitchute had given on his fingers.

* * * * *

Back in Joey's room, Janice had reasoned her lewd act of kissing her teenaged son's cock. But a kiss wasn't enough, she was whorishly frenching it! Her incessant kissing with her tongue lavishly lapping the prickhead, caused moaning from Joey while he twisted his hips. Janice could feel heavy trails of hotness on her tongue, thicker and creamier than her saliva. It was very salty and rich, and the taste horrified Janice.

"Joey!" she sputtered, plopping the greasy dickhead from her mouth. "I didn't say you could...!"

"Do it Mom! Put it in your...Ohhh!" he pleaded as he battered his prickhead against her nose and lips. Seeing the trail of saliva and pre-cum streaking his mom's face made his prick even harder.

"Joey, you were going to nut while I su...kissed your dick weren't you?" she rasped, as she eyed the pearly white stickiness in the cleft of his prickhead. "You had better tell me when you're nutting if I'm going to su...ahh, kiss your cock!"

Janice couldn't ignore the shattering spasms that her cunt was having with the taste of her boy's cum. It was pasted on her tongue deliciously, Janice felt wickedly shameful for the desires she was feeling.

"O.K. Mom, Sorry. I'll tell you whe..." he started to say reluctantly, before his horny mom swooped down to his cock and gave its head a lingering lapping. The naughty mother skillfully tongued his pisshole to gather the thick pearly nugget from the pisser.

"Hmmm" she thought, concealing her tremendous delight from her son. Joey's cocksapp was scrumptious, very salty and thick. Janice felt her body spasm, starting with her tongue. "Ohh God!" she thought. The morsel of seaman was rich, hot and creamy, making the hungry mother ravenous for more!

"Joey, you are a bad boy. You were going to...Ohhh! Your balls are so swollen with cum, Uh?" she stated while rolling his heavy cumbag in her hand. "The sooner you are relieved, the sooner we can have our little talk.

"I guess this one time Joey...well you can go ahead and nutt while Mommie suc...I mean kiss your big dick." With that she plunged back to the cockhead as to not miss the thick ball of seamen forming at his pisser.

Janice knew that she was more than kissing the giant teenaged cock. She couldn't help slurping in as much as she could. She wanted to taste the boys pre-cum, but she gobbled inch after inch of his cock 'till she had a third of the throbbing fuckstick. She knew she would choke herself should she inhale another inch.

Janice shut her eyes and started sucking the prick as hard as she could, nursing contently on the rigid hard-on. She sucked harder and harder on the tasty prick, shocking herself at her eagerness to mouth and slurp on her own son's cock. She gagged herself, now trying to swallow the big prick in one swallow.

The huge cock responded to her efforts, by growing stiffer and harder to the sucking it enjoyed. The cock knob pulsed obscenely against the roof of her gullet.

"Ullmmmppp" Janice gurgled. Her lewd sucking sounds of cock-kissing became very loud, filling the room. Feverishly she started bobbing her head up and down, fucking her mouth with the large cockshaft.

Her face-fucking efforts were so intense, she hadn't realized when Joey laid length-wise on his bed. He now had access to her hot round rump and toyed with her asshole. The twisting of his cock in his mother's mouth kept her busy on the job at hand. Until...

"Ulmmmpp! Aghhggg! Tshooee!" she screamed, her voice muffled by the cock in her throat.

Joey had found her hot puckered bumhole and sank a finger deep within. Janice instinctively reached back and swatted at his hand, while gripping the base of his cock with her other hand. Yet she did not release the cock from her mouth. It was dribbling hot salty spunk now and she refused to miss out on the treat.

Joey began to core out her virgin shithole with his finger and this angered the swatting mother. But the tasty leakage of pre-cum spurred her to shag the thick cock stalk with her tight gripping hand to encourage more of the rich hot pre-cum to bubble from the pisser. Whenever it foamed out, the hot mother jacked his fat prick and hungrily swirled her tongue around the mushroom shaped crown. She basted the taut knob with her tongue, lapping up his salty spunk from his enormous aching prick.

Adom&Eav
Adom&Eav
173 Followers
12