Mom's Milkshake Mustache Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom I'm going to nutt" Joey moaned. "Unnggghhh! Kiss my fucking dick Mom! Your asshole is so fucking tight!"

The disgusting statement along with the shocking manner in witch he rooted her butthole made her poor shitter burn. He had a couple of fingers back there now, shafting them licentiously. But Janice resolved to let him abuse her virgin shithole if it would increase the hot wad of cum that she urged from her son's cock. She started sucking even harder, puckering and bellowing her cheeks around the cum-laden thickness of his cock.

Janice fist whacked up and down his shaft as she felt her pussy contracting in orgasm, her asshole even sucking ruthlessly at the ass-raping fingers. She was desperate to nurse down a heavy spurting load out of the teenager's cock, hoping to have to swallow very fast to gulp down her son's heavy cummage.

"Kiss it now Mom! I'm cumminngg!"

He clutched her head now with his free hand while using the other to shag her wrectum, he pumped his hips off the bed to shove another inch of cock into his mother's gagging mouth. Janice felt some pain at both ends now but her efforts were rewarded. A tremendous shower of spunk blasted from the cock, squirting and splattering down his mother's cum-virgin throat.

"Ulmmppp" Janice gurgled.

Cockjuice was filling her mouth, drenching her tonsils, and running down her gullet. Feverishly she clung to the cream-shooting cock, loving the taste of her young son's seed. Shamefully the naughty mother was fisting, sucking, and swallowing at the same time, not wanting to loose a single droplet of cummage from the crown of his cockmeat.

"Ullmmpp! Unnghhggg! Ahhgg!" Janice was getting what she wanted only it came too quickly. After nearly a minute, her belly was full of cum and her throat was clogged with it. Hot foaming jizz sloshed around her mouth setting her tongue afloat. Cummage was seeping from her lips and pouring from the corners of her mouth.

"Unngg! *cough!* Ulmp!" she choked, loosing more of the stuff that she wanted to eat. Still she labored for his nutts with her sperm-covered mouth.

His surge was over and Janice felt as though she had intestines full of cum. She finally managed to yank the boy's fingers from her ass. She shamefully eyed his nasty digits for any cum she might have digested. She knew that she would be depraved enough to go after it as well. She licked cum from her lips and scooped up the chin-hanging goo back to her ravenous mouth. It took her long moments to lap the boy's cock and balls free of the sticky mess of leakage.

"Ohhh Mom, you are a great dick-kisser!"

The nasty compliment caused her to burn with shame. She knew from this moment the difficulty of keeping his lovely shaft out of her horny cunt. But she was already looking forward to daily doses of belly-filling loads of thick salty cockjuice from her hung horny boy.

And just down the road at the Jenkins home, Betty knew that she once again would be spending quality time with her stud-teenaged man of the house.

12