Mom's Milkshake Mustache Ch. 9

Story Info
Horny women are blackmailed into sex games.
5.1k words
4.61
116.5k
23
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adom&Eav
Adom&Eav
172 Followers

"Shit Girl, my asshole hurts!" cried Janice as she opened her home's foyer to Betty Jenkins.

"Yours too!?" teased Betty as she sashayed into the house.

"Well my little bitch-whore, you should have told me, I would have kissed it and made it better," mused Janice.

"But I'm not a child you know. It'll take lots of kisses after the fucking Billy gave it."

"I'll have you know that I kiss french" laughed Janice. Having been caught with Joey the night before, she felt compelled to confess to Betty. "Just ask Joey! That day we caught the boys fucking those 'honeys', he told me that his dick hurt from her tight little pussy. The arrogant fucker told me to kiss it and make it better!"

"He what!?...And you!?..."

"I kissed it! I frenched the hell out of it!...well, the juice out of it.

"Janice!"

"I loved it! And last night, well I wanted more of his nuts to eat. But my son had other plans!" confessed Janice.

"They look more like your plans sweetie, the way you rode his big dick until you had all of it in your tiny little ass! I couldn't believe it!" cried Betty, her pussy warming to the thought.

"I Bet you believed it when Billy split your bottom open, with that long assed dick of his!" teased Janice as she kneeled behind her standing friend raising Betty's dress. The tight panties was soon cutting into Betty's upper thighs as they stretched beneath her cunt bush. But she said nothing in regard to the discomfort.

"Ooohhh! Yes." Her voice subdued as she thanked Janice. "You are so good to me Janice...I thought that day you caught me with my son, you would treat me like a tramp and a whore. Blackmail me to sleaze around as your slave, and make me do disgusting things for your pleasure."

"I intend to my dear" Janice teased, long enough to remover her face from Betty's asscrack. "But now I have to soothe this aching little asspucker for you, we have plans at the Hotel tonight."

"Nooo Janice! I...I...I still have Billy's sperm back there! You'll be mad!."

"Its o.k. sweetie, it'll just make it tasty" said Janice, as she burrowed her pointy tongue passed the sore and angry shit-ring.

"Unngghh! Ohh shit! You nasty slut! Its not my 'aching ass' you want, its my son's cockjuice. Unh!?." Janice was too busy eating ass to answer. The constant stream of cunt cream running down Betty's legs suggested that she needn't bother.

*****

Hours later the two hot mothers wrapped themselves, tits-to-tits, in their Hotel room as they looked into an empty Hotel sweet thru a two way mirror. They also had cameras prepared in the other three rooms.

"You really did it Janice?" asked Betty.

"Well I got the names from Joey and looked them up. He didn't suspect a thing 'cause he was eating my hot cunt at the time. Yeah; They thought they'd be fucking our sons again, and they were all too happy to accept the invitation."

"This is going to be sooo good! I can't believe how degenerate you can be!" Betty rasped with excitement.

"Speaking of degenerate, I bet those teenagers of ours are planning a way to swap homes, getting their dicks serviced by whomever mother that's near his hard-on."

"Sshhh! Girl. You're making me horny; that must be Joan now!."

*****

Joan Grayson entered the room wearing a tight miniskirt way up her legs, her average-sized tits were braless under a sheer fabric blouse. The stockings and the pumps made her look sexy but whorish.

"Come on! Melissa, we have to do this! And don't worry, no one's going to hurt you. Hurry!"

Melissa Gilbrant was even more beautiful than the day Betty seen her being fucked by Billy. She too was in stockings and heels but all the way up to some very tight shorts just covering her ass. A cross-shoulder cumber top was all that covered her mature breast and their poking pink nipples.

Melissa was very apprehensive, and stormed for the door to leave. She bumped into the first of the guests.

Johnathan Saxton was a tallish white man with rugged features. Not very handsome but smart looking and built. He was the assistant coach on Joey's baseball team.

"Shit Sax, she's gorgeous!" rasped Eskovar, an young maverick shortstop from the team.

The Hispanic young ladd was very handsome and Joan was immediatly draped over him. Her hand was caressing his growing cock, and she pulled his mouth into hers.

The ball player and his coach were expecting services without question, so Saxton roughly turned Melissa around to grind his hardening cock against her shaply buns. The rough treatment was not what she expected. But the men seemed very sexy, she started to relax.

Melissa eyed Joan as she took the boy's cock out and licked the uncut meat. The young lad had never a black woman before, and was more than ready. But when she pulled away and rushed to the door, Eskovar impatiently turned to the kneeling Melissa to get his cock sucked.

Joan greeted one of the handsomest men she ever saw, only a few years younger than she. Clyde Benson was a basketball coach. Not very tall, but charming and stocky. Looming over him was the teams center (position), Lucious. At 6'8," he was built like a train and was just a senior in college. The two black studs were still in the hallway when Joan enthusiastically yanked out their cocks.

"Unngghh! unngghh! Ohh!" cried Melissa, around the Latino's cock in her mouth. Somehow the strong baseball coach had tore her shorts down the middle, and was shafting her moist cunt from behind.

Clyde and Lucious had carried Joan into the sweet's bedroom, doubling her over to recieve Clyde's hard long cock. Lucious was thinking about the red head being fucked in the other room when he kneeled over the moaning Lawyer. His cock was at her face and it was a monster.

Betty and Janice went to that camera and shivered with the sight. Joan had been offered a cock longer and thicker, than either of their son's.

"Ohh shit!" wispered Janice.

(Thank God he's gentle!) thought Joan, as she licked the massive beast at her own pace. Clyde's cock was ofcourse smaller, but expertly being used. Joan was cumming on his cock as she tried to mouth the large cockhead of the basketball team's leading scorer. She forgot that she had another guest to entertain.

Proffesor Gilbrant opened the door on shaky legs. She had cuntjuice staining the violet stockings that she wore. More noticable was Saxton's pre-cum leaking down her legs. But he hadn't cum yet, and it wasn't his cum in question.

"Oh my God!" hissed Jamie Grayson, the stunned 23yld with big tits. The older woman answering the door had thick lumps of cockjuice streaking down her face, congealing under her chin. Melissa was hot and randy as she invited the two young girls in. Hot man-milk dripping from her nose did not seem to bother her.

Young Jill Garner had her hand over her mouth in shock. She couldn't react inteligently as the older woman pulled her hand away, and kissed the healthy youngster right in the mouth. Jill had never tasted a woman's tongue before, but it was drenched in hot thick slime of man-juice, and Jill was accustomed to that. Even if she didn't know who it belonged to.

"Look at that cock!" young Jamie gasped, and it was heading her way!

Coach Sax had the biggest cock since her bout with Billy. It looked angry from Melissa taking her pussy away, and Jamie fell in love with it. She was on her knees when it reached her, and the pussy-wet shank was in her gullet before Sax could verify her age.

"Unngghh! Ullmmp! Unnggh!."

Melissa recieved minimal resistance from the young tart she had taken. A young half-black girl with fair skin and pretty black hair was a treat to her. She was exited more by the big jiggly asscheeks that she found, when reaching behind the red-bone.

"Ohhh! You're a honey," she moaned when she felt a nose between her own butcheeks. The handsome Latin lover would suck her pussy 'till she came.

Jamie Grayson was still amaturish at blow-jobs but Coach Sax was ready to blow. Jill had licked as much cum as she could from Melissa's face, and headed over to help her freind.

"Let me help you Jamie!" she said, hoping her freind would give up the feast.

Jamie and Jill both knew the Coach, knew the way that he watched them at the ballpark. He would surely blow in one of their mouths. Jamie wanted to see it all, but she had to piss. She knew the Latin stud who was eating out the older woman, and didn't want to stop him. So she found her own way around.

Just by the restroom she peeked thru an open door and couldn't beleave her eyes. Two Black studs were fucking a black woman, a woman in wich she knew!

Coach Clyde Benson was sitting on the bed with his stiff dick half way down Joan's throat. And Lucious' monster cock was half way in her cunt. It didn't seem to go any further. The mischeivious Jamie hushed the two men with a finger to her lips, pulled Lucious back, and began tonguing Joan's sweaty asshole.

Joan knew not who was there, but she knew that it wasn't a guy. She was anxious to see who was soaking her hot butthole, but Clyde kept her head steady on his cock. He was curious to see how bi-sexual this young white girl would be.

The tongue in Joan's ass felt remarkable, and she suddenly didn't care who's it was. She just wanted it to stay. But it didn't.

Joan Grayson felt the biggest thing ever between her small shapely asscheeks.

"Unh?" she wondered, wrenching her face from cock. "Jamie!? What are you...

"That's right Motherdear. You are such a slut!" she hissed as her cold hand came down to loudly smack Joan's ass.

The two men were befuddled as the white kid referred to Joan as her mother. Joan ofcourse was black. She was mortified as her former stepdaughter of several years was witnessing her whorish behavior.

"Its not what you think Jamie!" cried Joan.

But Jamie Grayson had always blamed Joan for taking her father away, and could never get back at her. She figured the time had come.

"Is this why you left Daddy, took his money, so you could fuck two-three cocks at once!? You whore!" she yelled, as she aligned Lucious' cock with her former stepmother's asspucker. You tell this big man that you want his cock in your butt, or I will tell Daddy what kind of a slut he's losing sleep over!."

"Jamie!...Lucious!...No! I can't..," begged Joan.

"Tell him!" ordered Jamie.

And Joan realized that she had come here for punishment. Not from her snotty little stepdaughter, but just the same. For all she knew, Janice had asked this giant college student here to sodimize her. She resolved that she was to take all that was ordered. She suddenly visioned herself taking all four cocks up her ass if they so desired, one after another untill her bowels was bleached with cocksewager. With spite in mind, she wished Janice was here to watch.

Janice was watching, and so was Betty. In fact, she pulled Betty from her lickity-split pussy to see it! And they both were grimacing.

"Lucious, please do as she sais. I want you to put that big prick of yours up my...my little...Ohhh!"

"Say it! Mother, put it where!?

"My ass! Please! Go slow," the quivering woman begged.

And in it went

"Ahhhhggg! Ohhh God! Please, slow!" yelled Joan, loud enough for the others to hear.

Coach Sax came to the door first, his spent cock long but rubbery. Jill came up behind him, with his thick frothy cockjuice dripping down her nose, lips and chin. She couldn't beleave seeing Lucious angle his hips above the crying woman, and splitting her asscheeks apart with his horse-like cock. Shiny black and muscular, it went inch by inch into the small oriface of the woman's rectum.

"Ohhh!" was all Jill could say as she covered her cum-filled mouth with her hand.

In the kitchenette erea, Eskovar's cock was once again hard, and he was fucking the red head Proffesor rather roughly. She loved every bit of it for his charming and romantic manner. He was smacking her ass loudly with his hand.

Big Jack Carson showed up, and he wasn't alone. His two college tarts Tomeka Willow, and Patty Gilbrant was with him. They followed him around like groupies, constantly begging for his tongue and dick for their mouth and cunts. They weren't sure why they were here, but Big Jack knew.

Janice and Betty had asked him here, and 'though they wouldn't be present, they would offer pretty women in their 20's and older. Jack Carson liked pretty women in their 20's.

Big Jack didn't have to be let in to this party. He was given a set of keys. Tomeka couldn't finish her statement "This place smells like se..." before they heard incestant

wining from the bedroom. The two young college freshmen were headed that way when Jack held Tomeka back. She had progressed as a cocksucker quicker than Patty, and he wanted her to start his engine. He sent Patty ahead.

"Ohh! Oh! Christ! I'm cuummmiinnggg!" bellowed Lucious, as his cock was no match for the tight grip of Joan's rarely fucked asshole. His huge cock still paralized Joan, as she laid there submissivly, taking a colasal butt boning.

It was painful but exquisite, particularly when her stepdaughter comforted her.

"Its o.k. mother, he's almost done" she'd say, licking Joan's tears away. And Joan would soul-kiss the big-titted girl back, toying with the girl's hardened nipples. Joan was suprized with her soft and gentle handling she gave her daughter, as well as the violent manner she had sucked cock with her asshole. Nearly as soon as the pain went away, she was recieving a hot dose of cum-enima.

Her now loving daughter was face to face with her to share a heavy load of Clyde's spunk as it geysered their noses, lips, and tongues.

Cool Eskovar had cum once before so it took a while before he'd cum again. He left Mrs Gilbrant on all fours and walked cock-first from the kitchen. He had to double-take what he saw. Two men had walked in earlier he knew, but they were both black. So who was this!?

(What a party!) He thought. But Eskovar stopped in his tracks when he saw the ass on the girl who face-fucked the big man. He was in love. The roundest plump behind was even better than his hispanic women. Tomeka went after cock like a trooper, and Eskovar liked those sassy women. She was beautifull even as the stranger's cock was dredging from her maw.

Big Jack Carson hadn't even noticed the onlooker. He was ready to fuck.

Big Jack entered the rut-smelling room with his huge cock leading the way. His swelling could reach Patty's shoulder blade as he stood behind her. Jack knew what he wanted, and bent Patty down by her neck, her face nearly disappearing into the big drooping hams of Jill's ass.

Patty did as she knew Jack wanted, juicing Jill's hot young pussy for a fucking.

Above Jill, Coach Saxton stood. Sporting a new hard-on, he thanked Jill for her services. He too was ready to fuck.

Sax walk the room and nudged up to Joan's ass. She was resting on her belly. Her asshole was slightly open, Sax had hoped to fuck it the way Lucious did.

"Get away from her you pig!" rushed Jamie, to the defence of her stepmother's backside. Once there, she noticed the sight that caused a stir in Sax's loins. Cum leaking asshole? (Delectible) she thought.

"No one touches her untill I say!...Don't worry mother, I'm sorry. I'll make it feel better," she promised as she started oral first aid.

Sax crossed the main erea of the Hotel sweet, seeing Eskovar pasionately kissing a black girl. Or was it the girl who was tongue fucking the boy's mouth!

A blur of a sight shut a door to his right. He seen only long red hair. Just whom he was looking for. He followed her into the room and saw the woman sitting on the toilet.

"You again stud?" asked Proffesor Gilbrant, looking up. "Can't a girl even piss without having a cock in her face?"

Sax's cock bolted by the way she hadn't romoved her shorts. She was pissing thru the shreaded denums that he had ripped earlier.

"Hey! Wait!" yelled Melissa as she was pulled from her seat before she finished. She was positioned face down over the porcelin when her shaply butt was pried open. "Ohh!" she cried, Sax's huge cock burrowing into her anus.

Little Patty Gilbrant was lifted away from Jill's ass by Big Jack, still in a kneeling position. She was given to Coach Benson like a hand-off who happened to be walking by. Patty wrapped her arms and legs around him as he carried her from the room.

Jack ascended on Jill's big undulating buttocks, massaging them in his hands. The young girls pussy was leaking wetness, begging for attention. Jack's huge cock was a challenge as she helped him by wiggling her cunt-sleave slowly down his cock.

"Fuck my pussy! Ohh sooo big! Unnggghhh! yes! Fuck it!" she cried as she was cumming on his cock.

Out in the living room, Coach Benson was still recovering. So he offered to eat Patty's pussy.

"You better let me use the bathroom first handsome, or you'll get more than just pussy juice in your mouth!" she teased, pulling him with her towards the bathroom.

"Ohh! Agghhh! Its so fucking big!" Melissa was crying as the bath door swung open.

"Mommy!" yelled Patty, rushing to the red head woman.

(Not again!) thought Clyde.

"Patty! What are you?...Ohh damn!" moaned Melissa, her shitter pulsating around the baseball coach's cock. Her cunt was exploding in orgasm although she was shamed for her little girl to see her this way.

Patty wondered if her mother was in pain, and reached under her mom's trembling body to carress the intercourse linkage. But her mom's cunt was empty.

"Unh!?" wondered Patty as she looked down under. She noticed her mother clothes were drenched wet from what smelled like urine. An puddle between her mother's knees was unmistakably her piss. And sure enough her mother's ruby-red ass-ring was bursting around huge cock!

"You Beast! Fucker! Don't!" fought Patty, beating Coach Sax against the chest. Her small hands did nothing to deter him from stuffing the woman's ass.

Melissa Gilbrant tried to be a victum in front of her little girl, although she felt pleasantly vibrant with big cock in her ass. She slyly turned her head to Benson, with a wanton look of desire. She wanted him to attend to her daughter.

Meanwhile in the living quarters, Eskovar had an audience. Joan Grayson watched dreamily as she soaped off Lucious' fat but hanging cock with a damp rag. The attention seemed to expediadite his recovering cock, as did the dripping pussy in his mouth. Jamie was sitting astride his shoulders with her purring cunt in his face. Her head was turned back, watching the hot scene unfolding on the floor.

"That's it lover! Your'e fucking me so good!" gasped Tomeka. "Do you like my tight pussy wrapped around your cock!?"

"God yes baby!" shouted Eskovar, shoving his hot meat in deeper and faster. "Your'e going to make me cum so hard!"

Tomika threw her arms around him, her legs scissoring locked ankles around his bobbing ass. The girl started humping her own ass from the floor in a frenzy of lust, furociously fucking his Latino's cock with her exploding cunt.

"Fuck me Lover! Fuck my hot little pussy! You're going to make my cum! Harder! harder! Fuck the shit out of me!"

Eskovar fucked the girl harder, loud thumping noise thudded the floor under Tomeka's madly humping ass. Suddenly, Tomeka felt her pussy spasm around the pistoning shaft. His cock grew stiffer, milked hungrily by the tight sleave of the girls bucking pussy.

"Fuck it Baby!" she gasped, her face grimacing pure lust. "Unnggghhh! Fuck! I'm cuummmiinnngg!"

Such intense an orgasm, pleasure coursing thru her naked body, her tight gripping pussy contracted around the boy's stiff cock. Eskovar fucked thru her orgasming body untill his own climax peaked a torrent of jizz from his twiching cock, deep inside the girl's hot clinging cunt.

Adom&Eav
Adom&Eav
172 Followers
12