Mom's Milkshake Mustache Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God! Who are you!?" Tomeka asked, once she caught her breath.

Back in the bedroom, Big Jack Carson was giving the young red-boned girl her best ever fuck. She had cum three times by now and was getting it in her third position.

"Fuck me Sir! I want all of you dick this time!" panted Jill, as she grew hotter and hornier. Jack pushed down harder, shoving every inch of cock into the juicy tightness of the young girl's cunt. Completely he stuffed her, his cock knob reaching her womb. He was in a hard fast rythm, pumping his lumber thru the long narrow pussy.

"Ohhh! You fuck me sooo good. My pussy feels so hot around your big dick!" cried the girl. "Please, fuck the shit out of me! You're going to make me cum again!

He fucked the young girl harder, the headboard thumping against the wall and the noisy bed springs squeaking even louder under her jiggling bottom. Once again her cunt exploded into mind shattering orgasms as it pulsatingly quaked around the hammering shaft. Needfully it sucked his thickness with uncontrollable lust.

Jill watched the big man retract his cock from her lith body. She knew that her pussy had nothing else for him, yet his cock was still hard as stone.

"Here Mister. Let me suck it off for you!" she begged, hoping to show gratitude.

But there was other young girls Jack had in mind.

Big Jack Carson pulled the young Jamie Grayson from Lucious' sucking mouth. Her pussy was throbbing wet, ready for some fucking. She allowed Jack to hold her as she wrapped her legs around his back, and reached down for his pussy smeared cock. He would help the over excited girl fit it into her sugary little honey-hole.

"Ohh! Agghhh! I need it!" gasped Jamie.

Tomeka had pushed her Latin lover towards the bathroom, hoping the activities there would inspire her handsome stud. He was not sure of a third hard-on that night, but the scene did nothing to hurt his chance.

Coach Sax had his back against the cold tiled floor as Melissa sat astride him, her back against his rock hard chest. She still had his huge cock stuffed up her bum. This way she could ride it, shamefully assfucking the stiff big cock in front of her own shocked daughter. She used her legs to propell her shitchute up his rod as high as she could go, urging him to grip her hips and slam her back down to an ass full of cock.

Her daughter had a hard time seeing it all even though she tried. Patty had nursed Coach Bensons long black cock to stiffness, and he now was fucking it back and forth her breastbone, between her smallish tits. She loved the sensation as she closed the cleavage around the pistoning shaft. And the gentle way he tweaked her pink swollen nipples was heaven.

"Fuck my hot titties with your beautifull black cock!" she insisted.

Recovered in the bedroom long after Jack had left, Jill wobbled out on shaky legs. Thick fragrance of sex filled her nostrils as she walk pass the couch.

"Look at that ass Lucious!" Joan said out loud. "Come over hear sweetie. I've wanted my face between those cheeks since I first saw you today." Jill was the tallest and the thickest female there, 'though 24yld. Her appearance had an effect on Lucious as well.

"I think this big cock right here also has ideas for your ass, cutie" noted Joan, as it bucked to stiffness in her hand.

"No way, no how! Not in my ass!" Jill assured, as she stood with her back towards the the couple.

Jill reached back pulling her big fleshy assglobes apart, displaying stains of girl-cum streaking her thighs. But the sight most in demand was the pinkish brown pucker of her anus, lewdly cringing to the thought of Lucious' monster cock.

"There's no way that thing is going to get anywhere near this little kisser!" she teased, hoping he'd honor her wishes.

She sat astride Lucious while Joan worked at fitting the bolbous cockhead into her juicy, well fucked cunt Lucious nibbled on the nipples of her small budded tits. The sooner Joan stretched the girls cunt around the horse-dick, the sooner she'd yank those meaty asscheeks apart and snack on the girls tight tangy shitter.

"Ohhh I'm going to cum! Shiiit!" howled Jamie Grayson, as Jack rodded her tight snatch with his cock. He had hope to last longer with all the pussy and ass in the Hotel room. But Jamie had the smallest cunt there, and it was spasming all over his dick. "Oh! Oh! Shit! slower, please!" she begged, as she could barely accomidate the swelling of his cock. He was nearing a powerfull cum.

The room was filled with obscene litanies of moans and groans and loud slurping noises, taking Jamie over the edge. The collapsing of her wet pussy caused her pain, but the sensation in her stuffed vaginal cavity was exquisitly mind blowing.

"I'm cuummmiinnggg!" ,she warned. But Jack already knew. The contracting around his cock was like nothing before, choking his full length for his entire load. Her snatch had exploded violently, spewing girl-juice all around his aching prick, enabling movement that the friction had earlier ceased.

"Don't cum in my pussy Mr Jack!, cum on my tits!" she begged.

Jack had trouble pulling his big cock from her small stingy cunt. Out just in time he laid his purple veiny and sticky prick on her big firm titties. He spasmatically jerked as his balls exploded heavy lumps of jism onto the chanting girl's soft tit-flesh. Jamie eyes grew wide as errant spurts of cock cream landed on her chin, nose and forehead. Once the mighty cock faltered, she quickly folded his smoking lumber into the deep cleavage of her knockers, and torridly mashed her massive mounds around it.

Jill and Joan was on the young girl's mellons, slurping greedily at the thick spermage of seamen that heavily coated her flesh.

"Unnnggh! God! I don't beleave it," Jamie said, with teary filled eyes.

Eskovar needed a little more time so he kneeled under Tomeka to lick out her cunt, tasting his own sperm there. Tomeka watch as her freind's mother was having a cum deep in her asshole. Melissa's butthole was convulsing uncontrobally on Coach Sax's tortured boner, his balls were dark purple and twitching in their sac.

Melissa felt those balls blow as Sax lunged up deeply into her shitter, and fire-hosed her guts with an endless torrent of sperm.

Young Patty was riding Coach Benson the same way, only with her tight litty cunt. Her pussy burned around the magnificent use of cockmeat. He had turned her quim into jelly in no time, and it leaked hot syrup in steady stream. After drenching her pink asshole and his heavy nutsack in juice, her pussy contracted into mind shattering orgasms as his balls burst his dam of seamen and sperm into her hot sucking cunt.

On the other side of the wall, Jill's feiry asshole sucked needfully on Joan's tongue when her long narrow pussy exploded hysterically on Lucious' giant cock. The constrictions of her cunt had his balls about to explode.

"No! Please, take it out!" she ordered, confusing the ballplayer and his on-the-way load. But Jill never got passed the first image she she saw when she came to the Hotel sweet. "I want you to cum on my face!"

Everyone was in the room watching Jill as she kneeled below Lucious' gigantic black cock. She jerk it, shanked it, licked it, and kissed it. And it soon was showering her face with rope after rope of hot thick cum, covering her face completely, and filling her hungry mouth.

*****

"Whew! Those horny fuckers are as good as I thought!" Betty appreciated, as Janice sucked her Titties. They explored eachother's body as the group washed and dressed. They shamelessly kissed and rubbed their hot cunts together, that they didn't hear the party exit.

Sexy Tomeka finally got the Latino's name. She was so flattered that he managed a third stiffer, just for her. She vowed to appreciate it in his car.

Big titted Jamie, who hadn't removed Jack's cum from her bussom, left with Clyde and her stepmother. She kept reminding them that she hadn't had his lovely black cock. Yet.

Beautifull Jill Garner was carried off by Lucious. She teased him that her body was made for his huge cock. All three of hot holes!

Patty Gilbrant kissed her mother goodby. She realized how much her mother loved Saxton's cock, sqeesing it lovingly as she left with the hunk.

And Patty stayed there with Jack, who was hoping to thank Janice for the invitation. Patty was his mistress for life, with the he tongue an asshole and all...

"Shit Betty. I'm so hot now, I'm ready to ask my son, you, and your son to fuck me in any hole and every hole!" Janice admitted.

"Well let's get you home then. If Joey would allow it, my son has told me what he'd like to do with your asshole!" Betty lied, some suggestive thinking.

"Well we better leave now sweetie!. Because my son has [BIG] plans for your hot horny asshole!."

And she was telling the truth.

***********

***********

The End

Thank you for following my story. Please read chapters in entirety, and please feel free to comment.

Thanks for all of the comments, especially Seeking-To-Know, for great ideas and inspiration.

Special thank-you to LITEROTICA for a great site and excellent service. No Pay Site can matched their performance.

P.S. Need Ideas for next book!

Yours truely Adom&Eav

12