Mom's Mob Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

The ardent anti fur students learned quickly to keep their distance from us. Neither of us have any patience for them and cut up their idiotic arguments instantly and the idiotic and childish actions of the followers.

Because of the high quality secondary education we received, college is not terribly difficult for either of us. We both get jobs in different professional offices and do quite well at our new life and careers.

The reality of marriage sets in for us and Meg being pregnant puts the stamp of authority to it. It's not like we have to actually work for a living. We have more than enough income from the Real Estate investments that it is more a lifestyle than a job. We start to sell off the properties elsewhere and reinvest it closer to home which turns out to be a wise financial decision. Our being "local" is reinforced. Mom gets a Brokers license and begins to make a business life for herself. All this after having her child.

Meg has her child soon after in the spring. She stays home for awhile to take care of the two children and I start working with Mom in our own office. A normal family with a normal life.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers
12