Mom's My "Someone Special" Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pushed my hips forward I noticed the second advantage to this position. It was much easier to get inside her throat. All I had to do was make sure I didn't sit in it for too long. That way she wouldn't chock. As I pushed my cock in and out of her throat I noticed a third advantage. Mom's tits were right there to be play with. I used my fingers to pinch and pull on her nipples as I continued to rock my hips, which caused Mom to moan and her mouth to vibrate around my cock as the globes on her chest jiggled back and forth.

All of this was too much for me to handle. "Ahh, Mom, I'm about to cum." I pulled my hips back to withdraw from her mouth but felt Mom's hands come up and grab my ass, which kept my cockhead in her mouth.

Then I was struck by euphoria. My cock pulsated and spewed a disgusting amount of semen into my mother's sweet mouth, which didn't faze her in the slightest. She just held my ass tight and used my cock as a straw to suck the semen out of my testicles, not letting so much as a drop leak from her lips. She amazed me. I remembered when I came inside my ex-girlfriend Heather's mouth, which was literally once before she pulled her head back. She was pissed as fuck!

"Jeez." I exhaled loudly. "Mom, that was incredible."

"Thank you, sweetie." "She smiled and stayed on her back. "Your semen's as tasty as your father's was." She licked her lips.

I felt a need to return the favour. "Don't move," I said, pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side. I then walked around the bed, jumped on and spread Mom's legs apart to kneel between them. I hooked my fingers into her pyjama bottoms and pulled them down. Mom lifted her ass and stretched her legs to allow her bottoms to come off. Then, as I tossed them to the floor, her hand shot over her crotch.

"What's wrong?" I raised my head and noticed Mom had her other hand over her red face. She was also smiling wide enough for me to see a few of her teeth.

"I haven't shaved."

"Oh." I laughed softly. "So what? I don't care about that." I reached for her hand, but she wouldn't let me move it. "Mom, c'mon."

"Switch the light off first."

"No. I wanna see you in all your naked glory. A few hairs on your pussy s'not gonna make me see you as any less perfect." I tugged her hand again. She resisted for a couple of seconds, but then moved her hand away.

I honestly couldn't see what all the fuss was about. It's not like she had a total forest down there. It was more of a nicely tamed bush. I could even make out the folds of her labia from underneath the tiny blonde locks. In my opinion, Mom's vulva was beautiful. In fact, it turned me on even more. I got down on my stomach, placed my head between her legs and tongue at the peak of her perineum. Then I slowly slid my tongue up her slippery labia.

This wasn't the first time I went down on a female. Not even the second. But Mom was the second female. Heather limited us to oral sex, fingering and hand jobs - she said she wanted to save herself for marriage - so I wasn't a complete stranger to a woman's most sacred area. I'd also gone online to get some tips on how to improve on my technique. I thought if I could make Heather cum hard enough she'd let me fuck her. But as you know by now my attempts were futile.

As I approached Mom's clitoris I made sure I lightly traced my tongue around it, completely avoiding contact. I felt her left leg spasm as she released a hoarse groan. When I got back to her pussy lips, I slid my way back down until I was at her perineum once more. My lips then worked their way up and down her vulva about five times, smooching everything in sight other than her most sensitive spot. Her hairs made it a unique experience. I switched back to my tongue and used it to slowly circle her clit as many times as I could in an estimated thirty seconds.

I then slid my tongue back down her pussy lips and pushed it inside her opening, causing Mom to gasp as she did half a sit-up. As I wiggled my tongue inside her I felt Mom's hand come down on my head. She then used her slightly long nails to massage my skull as she purred. It felt good. I wiggled my tongue inside her for a little while and enjoyed her tangy taste. Then I pulled out and kissed my way back up her labia to circle my tongue around her clit a few more times.

Mom was a moaning, groaning mess, and when I looked up I noticed her chest rising and falling acutely. I decided to put her out her misery. I wrapped my lips around her clit, sucked it into my mouth and flicked it with the tip of my tongue. "Oh my - Chris! What're you doing to me?" Her body writhed as she whimpered.

I sucked her clit in and out of my mouth a few times and then used my tongue to give it a merciless stroking as I pushed my middle and forefinger deep into her sex, which caused the loud sound of an "AAAAAAHHHHH!" I curled my fingers inside her repeatedly, in an attempt to locate and stimulate her g-spot, and I was rewarded with the long chant of my name. Then, when I sucked her clit back into my mouth, Mom suddenly went quiet.

Her body shook violently. Her cunt discharged a clear liquid. And then a rough ten seconds later she went limp. I was scared for a moment or two. I thought she had a heart attack, or a seizure, or a stroke, or something. But when I rose to look at her face I was greeted with a big goofy grin as she stared off into space. "Are you okay?"

Her brown eyes slowly rolled over as she shifted her focus to me. She nodded. I smiled and gently lowered myself on top of her to merge our lips. Mom's hands came up and rested on my back as our mouths opened and tongues wrestled. The juices of our genitalia blended inside our mouths as she delicately ran the nails of one hand up and down my spine, causing my entire body to tingle. We kissed for at least two minutes before I raised my head and gazed into the windows of her soul.

"You ready?" Her eyebrows rose.

"Yea." I nodded, reached down and took a hold of my erection. I pressed the tip of it against her opening. Then I regained my balance, thrust my hips and was engulfed by satisfying warmth.

"Congratulations. You're no longer a virgin."

I laughed then lowered my head to unite our lips as I thrust myself further inside her, causing Mom to moan into my mouth. I had nothing to compare her with - other than her throat - but her pussy felt tight. Even though there was a fair amount of natural lubrication, I was as snug as a leg in a stocking. I removed my lips from her mouth, nibbled her earlobe and stuck my tongue inside her ear as I continued to thrust my way inside her.

Then I kissed my way down her neck, across her collar and up the swell of her right breast before I used the tip of my tongue to lightly trace her areola. I loved the sweaty taste of Mom's skin. I took her stiff nipple into my mouth and savoured the feel and taste of it. Then I used my lips to knead it for a little while, causing Mom to breathe harder as she mewed. After swirling my tongue around her nipple a couple times I kissed my way over to her other tit and gave it the same treatment I gave its twin.

Then I moved my head back up to Mom's and continued to make out with her as I kept on pushing my cock inside her. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Not only was I having actual intercourse for the first time, but I got to do it with the woman I wanted the most in the world - my beautiful mother. I couldn't see how life could get any better. As her legs came up and wrapped around my waist the pace of my thrusting hips picked up somewhat.

Then I broke the kiss and gazed upon Mom's beautiful face. What a sight it was. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth was open. And her face contorted each time I re-entered her, which she combined with an "oooo" an "aaahh" or the cry of my name. I thought it was beautiful and it caused me to fuck her a little harder. Then I felt the walls of Mom's cunt contract around my shaft as she let out the loudest of her cries. It caused my orgasm to approach with fury. I was hoping to last a little longer than this, but I couldn't fight it off.

Fuck it. I held her tighter than ever before and thrust myself as deep inside her as I could. Then I was washed over by the most intense orgasm of my life! My cock pulsated with violence as it released a frightening amount of semen. The clenching walls of her pussy milked me for everything I was worth. And knowing this was my mother - the woman who brought me into this world - and that I could possibly get her pregnant, only made my orgasm sweeter. I didn't care about the consequences.

As I came back down to earth I felt obligated - obligated to thank God, to thank the universe, to thank fate, to thank my lucky stars and everything else that played a hand in me not being able to close the deal with all those women that came before. 'Cause if I had, I never would've gotten to share this beautiful moment with the woman I loved the most in the world - Mom, my someone special.

* * * *

Thanks for reading my story. Hope you enjoyed it. This story should've been delivered a while ago. But due to a couple of trips to the hospital, caused by my anxiety disorder, and a serious case of writer's block after that, I could only get it to you now. I hope it was worth the wait if you're a fan of my previous work. Speaking of which, I want to say thank you to a Lit reader called xilua. Your comment on my last story inspired me to write this. I hope this's what you wanted. I'd also like to give a thank you to allaboutne for helping me with the editing. You're a saint. As always, constructive criticism won't fall on deaf ears - or blind eyes in this case. But if you're going to criticise me I do have one request; please try not to be vague, 'cause I really want to make use of whatever it is you have to say. Let me know if you liked the story and don't forget to vote. Until the next few chapters.

Mostdefinitely.