Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha, just act normal, I guess. I definitely wouldn't want him trying to put the hit on me constantly and I wouldn't want to do the same to him. Maybe just give each other hints or something, like planting a seed but giving each other room to be in the mood and want it too. Ha, listen to me! I sound like I'm planning."

"I think that sounds really reasonable! I'm sure John would go along with that if he knew that would be the arrangement. I could talk to him if you wanted me to, so he would know the rules. He knows I'm here to give you a massage today and we've already spoken about how I'd love to be with you sexually. Actually the thought of me going down on you really excites him."

"Sound like you two have discussed that in detail" said Mom with a laugh.

"Yes, we've discovered masturbating together while talking about sex can be quite a turn on. You've come up several times."

"Oh my! That sounds hot and I must confess I feel a bit honored. I know he knows of the massage you were going to give me today. I take it he knew about your plans to seduce me too?"

Beth giggled. "Yes, now I have a bit of a dilemma. He's going to ask, and all of this is a secret. I don't want to lie to him. Do you think I could at least tell him it happened and a bit of the details of the sex and keep the other secrets secret?"

"Hmmm, I see your point... John would know to keep that secret, I'm sure... just as long as it didn't disturb him knowing about it and it doesn't seem to be a problem from what you say. But... let me think about it, ok? Maybe we could work something out. If he texts or calls and asks just tell him you're working on it" she said with a giggle. "That wouldn't be a lie."

"Should I tell him later that you're not totally turned off being with him too?" asked Beth shyly.

"My, you are persistent, aren't you! That's ok, I like that, sometimes I need a push to make important decisions. Let me think about that too. I'll give you a decision today, I promise. Are you planning on spending the whole day with me, Hon?

"Yes, I'd like to spend the day with my adopted mom, if that's alright with you" said Beth with a grin.

"It's more than alright" said Mom as she rolled over onto Beth. "I have a bit of catching up to do" said Mom with a grin.

"I don't want to catch you up too much, you might forget about John" said Beth kiddingly as she let her hands slide over Mom's soft skin.

"Oh, I don't think that's possible, all this talk has made me very horny, more horny than I've been in years" then kissed her deeply.

Their kiss was passionate and sensuous, and moments later, Mom rediscovered tribbing as they started round two.