Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

Mom continued to dance to where she was in front of me, continuing her sultry dance. I couldn't believe she had the talent to do so. I'd only seen her dance at wedding receptions, but wow, she knew how to turn it on.

Her eyes slid down my body and over the outline of my cock in my pants. I knew I was oozing pre-cum and it was probably evident on the surface because I could feel the wetness on my leg as I danced. "So... do you want to dance with your Mother again? She asked tilting her head and lifting an eyebrow with a sultry grin over the music as she kept her sexy dance going.

"Oh yeah..." I said with enthusiasm, "I'd like to dance with you in several ways... You're the true MILF of my life!" That made her eyes go wide and the look on her face became even sultrier to me. I then took the initiative and closed the gap between us. As I danced into her, I made sure the leg with my cock down the leg slid between hers and my hand went to her waist and pulled her closer as I ground it against her.

"Oh... so I see!" was her reply as she placed her hands on my bare shoulders and began dancing against me.

Her hands then slid down my chest over my pecs like Beth did, and it didn't take long before she was kissing my chest and then my nipples. After giving each attention, she started kissing up my chest to my neck, pressing her body into mine. As she pressed into me, my hands slid to her waist, holding her close before one hand slid down over the zipper of her dress to her ass where I finally got to feel and knead it like I always wanted to.

She kept kissing my neck and as I caressed her ass she ground harder into me as our hips continued to sway to the music. Her kisses went higher up my neck and as she reached my jaw line, I couldn't stand it anymore and backed my head back and kissed her hard. It was like no kiss ever before between us. I kissed her in exactly the same way as I had kissed Beth earlier.

Mom didn't reject it, instead she moaned and kissed me back just as hard and just as actively.

Her hands slid around my waist and just as my hand released her ass cheek, her hand found my ass where she squeezed it and pulled me to her even more.

My hands slid over her back, the one coming up from her ass slid over her zipper again. I remember thinking how I wanted to lower it so badly but thought, one thing at a time.

Instead, my hand continued sliding up the exposed skin of her back to the back of her halter. I don't remember how I knew, but I thought it connected with a hook loop like a bra and I was good at disengaging them with one hand and presto... it released.

We were still in the kiss and I knew the song was getting ready to end, but then Beth must have grabbed the controller and went straight to another favorite song she knew we all liked. It's called Migra and it was also a festive dance song, like the first one had been.

Mom backed away from the kiss as transitioning her dance to the new music as it started. Her hand high on her chest with an open splayed hand near her neck where her finger tips held the top of her halter from falling. She grinned at me as she got into the new beat and then let them fall, pulling then down fully with both hands. Her ample breast jiggled and swayed as she danced to the festive beat, then she cupped them and squeezed, making the nipples stand proud. She then danced closer and rubbed her hard tips over my chest and nipples before releasing them. She then took my hand and placed it on one and leaned in for another kiss.

I kissed her back passionately as my hand squeezed and kneaded her breast. My thumb teased the tip since there wasn't much room to do much else. I was the largest breast I had ever touched. It wasn't as firm as Beth's or other girlfriends, but god it was so soft and fleshy. I thought I was going to lose my load right there and had to concentrate against it.

My other hand was kneading her ass cheek again and I then felt Beth's hand on it. She then steered it up to her zipper, and I opened my eyes to see her wink and nod with a grin. I went for it and slowly lowered it. Mom responded with another moan into me as I did. I thought 'Thanks Beth.. perfect timing as usual!'.

Mom soon broke the kiss and danced back a few steps, dancing to the music with her arms high, turning as she did to face Beth. The dress stayed in place on her hips, just looser.

Beth danced back at her then Mom closed the gap and they danced close, letting their boobs and nipples rub together. I kept dancing and watched as Mom's hand went to the zipper on Beth's hip and lowered it.

Beth danced on with her, like it was nothing and then Mom slid her fingers into the waistline and pushed it over her hips. With the dancing, it immediately slid down to the floor and Beth started dancing nude and even sultrier like a stripper, now wearing nothing but her heels.

I thought god, she looks good! And then she danced close into Mom's position, putting her hands on her hips, drawing the skirt high... then higher as Mom's arms went up as Beth removed it all the way over her head.

I saw Mom was wearing a thong and her ass was sooo sweet. Just plump enough to be sexy as it jiggled as she danced, but without a hint of cellulose.

What I saw next was so hot... Beth and Mom embraced into a hot kiss. Their bodies entwined, and yet still dancing to the music in their own pace. It seemed like Mom was taking the lead in the dance, even though it was subdued by the full contact of their bodies.

The kiss then broke, each of their legs had straddled the other's thighs. Mom was an inches or so shorter than Beth, but Mom wore higher heels and their hips almost matched as they separated their torsos while still holding each other but dancing hard and heavy to the music to grind their thighs against each other's pussies.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I didn't know much about lesbian sex, only a few porno vids on the internet, which were hot, but I must admit, I didn't understand the heat and just took it for what it was. But this... god it seemed like it was somewhere between fucking and masturbating against each other and from the looks on their faces, it was good to them as they danced, as they seemed lost in the music and what they were doing.

Beth started to look like something was happening to her. I could tell from her facial features that she seemed close to cuming. I saw Mom grab her breast and squeeze then pull her nipple as Beth really ground into her thigh and I thought I saw her shiver. I knew she had cum. It might not have been a huge orgasm, but it was something, knowing her bare pussy against Mom's leg would have produced it.

Watching them made my hard-on rage, it was almost becoming a bit painful to keep it in my pants. As I danced only a few feet from them, I grabbed my own shaft and squeezed with one hand and popped the button of my pants with the other.

As I did, it caught Beth's attention. Her little orgasm hadn't settled her, it seemed to fuel her instead. Her look was a devilish grin and she looked into Mom's eyes to get her attention and nodded toward me. Mom turned to see it and she too gained her own grin. As she did, Beth then looked at me and shook her head saying no, as my fingers began to go to my zipper.

I looked at them both and looked at them like why not? I shrugged my shoulders. My hard-on was starting to really hurt being confined in my pants. I then saw Beth whisper something in Mom's ear. I had the feeling it was words of encouragement.

I stopped and didn't unzip. Instead she disengaged from Mom, grabbed her hand and they danced over. She placed Mom's hand on my zipper and said "I think you should unwrap this one Mom" with a laugh.

Mom's hand slid down my closed zipper and her head lowered as her eyes glanced down at it. Her hand continued to slide down the outline of my cock and I'm sure she could tell the hardness of it as it strained against the material of my pants. Her fingers traced the outline and worked back up its shape. Her hand then slid up the zipper and her head raised a bit, her eyes looking up to me in a questioning manner, her lips slightly separated and with a soft half grin.

Beth stood a step off to the side, her hips still lightly dancing to the music, but both Mom and I had stopped. This seemed to be the moment where the line was officially crossed with her. I just grinned down at Mom's questioning eyes and said "Go ahead Mom, if you want it, I really want it too..."

Mom's answer was for her half grin to grow full and she looked at my eyes as her fingers pinched the pull of the zipper and pulled it down slowly.

The front of my pants loosened and opened to show my boxers and her hands slid to my hips where her thumbs hooked into the band of my boxers and eased both them and my pants down my hips. The material of my pants and boxers bunched together as she pushed and her reach only allowed them to lower enough to expose my pubic hair and the first couple inches of my shaft. As I looked from above, Mom squatted and knelled on one knee to draw them farther down.

She continued to lower them a bit slowly, her eye's becoming wider as more of the shaft appeared and when she saw my cut mark, she had to tug them to get the head of my cock to clear.

The head of my cock escaped the band of my boxer and sprang up almost comically like a jack-in-the-box toy with a slight bounce in front of her face. It was rock hard now, the crown swollen and pink, the head wet in places from pre-cum that had not been rubbed away. The shaft angled down slightly from its weight. It was framed below from my balls hanging low in my loose scrotum.

Her eyes became wide "Ohhhhhhh... myyyyy " was her reaction. She released my pants which now slid down my legs unhindered by anything now. The fingertips of both hands started to explore its shape and texture of both my cock and balls so lightly, almost as if she was afraid to touch it without getting shocked or something, but yet so seductively it made my cock jump a bit as her other leg lowered down onto its knee as she settled down on both knees before me.

My body rocked a little as she explored my member as I toed off my loafers and stepped out of each leg of my pants, while not trying not to disturb Mom's concentration on what she was doing.

"I told you it was beautiful, didn't I" said Beth to Mom.

"Yes, you did, but I didn't realize how really beautiful until now..." said Mom, her eyes locked on it, mesmerized. The fingers of one hand finally encircled my thick shaft and she drew the skin forward up over the edges of my crown which caused another drop of precum to form at the tip. Her hand slowly slid her grip back down the shaft and pulled again as she rolled my balls in the fingers of her other hand.

I couldn't believe this was happening as I watched Mom from above. The lustful look in her eyes as she toyed with my cock was excruciatingly hot and I already had to tighten my muscles to delay myself from cuming. Oh, how I wanted the touch of her lips and tongue.

Just as the thought entered my mind, Mom responded to it and her head leaned and the tip of her tongue collected the drop of precum that had formed. She then started exploring my cock with her tongue tracing the outline of my shaft with it along with wet kisses from her lips.

I don't know if Mom was savoring my cock before her or just trying to drive me crazy, but if the latter, she was doing a good job doing so. She finally dragged her tongue up the bottom of my shaft, letting her tongue slide side to side of the center ridge and when she reached the top of my cock, her lips slid over the head, engulfing it. I felt a single tight suck as she seemed to want to draw my precum out of the tip, then her mouth relaxed and I felt her tongue twirling along the bottom before her head leaned in and took more of it in to just past my cut mark.

Mom's head started to bob slowly, again it seemed like she was savoring it before she started taking it deeper with each bob until I felt it bump against the back of her throat. As she did her hand started stoking the shaft with each movement of her head.

I watched Mom's head as it moved upon my shaft and felt breathless. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I felt Mom's mouth hum for a second and wondered what she was doing, but realized she was moaning with her mouth full of my cock just as Beth reached the remote and turned down the music to a background level.

Beth tossed the remote and eased next to me pressing her body against my side as my arm wrapped around her. She started stroking my chest and stomach and said, "Oh, John, that looks so fucking hot! How does it feel with your Mom sucking your cock?"

"Oh fuck! uh sorry Mom...It's a fantasy coming true!" I said with a chuckle.

Mom's lips cleared the head of my cock with a pop, but her hand kept stroking as she said "That's Ok. it's appropriate tonight" she said with a chuckle. "It's so fucking hot to me too me John. Tonight you can say or ask anything you want Hon. Anyway, this is just a taste, I can do much better... You need to move back and sit on the couch. It will be much easier that way. Maybe Beth would like to join in enjoying this beautiful cock of yours" glancing up at her.

Beth hesitated for a second before answering. "Oh, I think we'll have plenty of time to double up on him later, right now I was thinking maybe you'd like to get to know it better one on one... anyway I want to watch every minute of it. I have something I have to urge to do anyway" she added with a giggle.

"Okaaay..." said Mom with a smile, "I'd like to see you watch us too, maybe we all can take turns tonight."

Mom's hand released my cock and I took a couple steps back to the couch and sat on the edge of it. My cock was rock hard and leaned toward my stomach so I grabbed the base and held it straight up. "It's all yours Mom" I said mesmerized by the site of her kneeling a few feet away from me with her breasts and large nipples in my direct view.

She leaned forward coming to me on her hands and knees, with her voluptuous breasts swaying as she moved. Mom knew I was staring at them too and gave me a naughty grin.

Beth slid onto the end of the couch, leaned back on the arm rest and drew her knees high before letting one rest against the back cushion and the other lying flat on the bottom letting herself be exposed. I quickly glanced and noticed she was rolling a nipple as her eyes were intently on Mom too.

Mom eased between my legs and my hand holding the base of my cock slid away as her hand grasped my shaft three quarters the way up and started stroking me slowly as she said. "Oh my... my little boy has grown up to be a man now... and such a man! I do believe your cock would even put your father's to shame..." her eyebrows jumped as she said it, staring intently at it as her hand continued to work up and down. "You don't mind me calling it a "cock" do you, hon?" she said with a grin.

"Ha, I don't mind at all.." I answered enthusiastically, but yet I guess I sounded a bit shy too.

"Mmmmm, such a lovely cock... do you think I'm talking too much hon?" she asked as her head tilted with a grin and giving me a glance.

"No way Mom... I think it's hot as hell! - Keep it up!" I said a bit breathlessly, but then became surprised as she cupped her breast with her other hand and started rubbing the head of my cock over her hard nipple... the sensation and the sight of it caused me to add a breathless "Awhh fuck!"

"Mmmmmm good, because I like to talk during sex..." she said as she switched to the other nipple.

"Fuck Mom, I never heard you say anything about sex before... absolutely nothing. Believe me, I would have remembered!"

"That's because we never had sex before tonight" she said with a giggle. "I always talk when with your father... we just do it quietly when we think you're around. Actually, he's not so much a talker, but he's a good listener and responds well to it. I like hearing it too and I don't hear it much, so feel free to join in. I'd like that"

She then leaned in and slid my member between her breasts, cupping each one, pressing them together to surround it and moving her chest up and down subtly as she started tit fucking it.

She continued talking as she did. "Mmmmmmm... maybe I can teach you two something. The best sex uses all the senses... tactile, or touch. I bet this feels good, doesn't it. Visual... do you like the site of me tit fucking you?" she added with a grin, but before I could answer she continued. "Mmmmm, smell, perfume and cologne... but the smell of sex is so special...mmmmm, the musk of it" she said as she arched her back more, making the head of my cock disappear between the fleshiness of her boob as she squeezed harder.

Mom continued..."And then there's taste..." and as her chest lowered and the head became exposed, she licked the precum from the tip.

"Mmmmm, yes... taste!" she said with a sultry smile. "I love them all but one of my favorites is audible... the moan of your partner, the sound of sex, the wet slap of a pussy being fucked and especially hot talk. It's so stimulating to me..."

"Oh god Mom, yeah... me too...you've got that right!" I said really breathlessly. My cock felt so hard and almost numb but I knew it wouldn't take much to make me cum if I dropped my guard.

About this time, we heard Beth moan openly and saw her hips rise of the couch for a moment. Three finger tips were between her slit, rubbing her clit in circles.

"Ooooooh yes... You are such a lucky guy, John. Beth is sooo fucking sexy... I bet you love to watch that too don't you..." she said with a chuckle.

"Yeah... we've been doing a lot of it for each other lately too" I said, though my breath was getting faster.

"Mmmmmm, I bet! Mom said with a giggle, releasing my cock from between her tits. She started stroking again slowly and then said "I know you must be close to cuming, Hon. Mom's going to take care of that for you now" and she gave me a grin and a wink. "I just wanted to stretch it out a bit, tell you a bit more about me and make it memorable" with a chuckle. She licked her lips, ran her tongue up the side of it and then engulfed me.

She started sucking hard and fast, her head bobbing with her hand stroking in perfect tempo with each other and my head fell back against the cushion of the back cushion as I exclaimed "Oh fuck Mom! I'll never forget this!"

Mom continued to blow me so enthusiastically. I didn't know if she was trying to impress me or so turned on doing it for herself, but I didn't care.

I remembered Mom's comment about talk and joining in. "Oh yeah Mom, suck it!... My god you can suck a cock!" rolled from my lips. I had tightened every muscle trying not to cum, wanting this to last forever.

Mom moaned with it in her mouth, kept sucking and then suddenly worked her way down the bottom of my shaft to my balls where she took one and rolled it in her mouth with her tongue as she stroked me, never letting up on stimulating my cock as she did.

About the same time, Beth moaned again and we heard a wet pat-pat-pat as she started fucking herself with two fingers hard and fast. It caught Mom's attention too and she said softly "Ohhhhhh that's so fucking hot! as she returned to the head of my cock. Mom looked at me and said "Oh baby.. cum for me now! I've just got to taste you!" and started sucking me wildly again, her head now bobbing and pivoting side to side on my pole as she blew me.

Beth let out a soulful moan and her body became racked with spasms as she started to orgasm.

My attention went from watching Mom to watching Beth, then back to Mom as my own orgasm hit like a sucker punch. "OHHHHHHHHHH Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I exclaimed as I literally exploded in Mom's mouth.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers