Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

I felt load after load being delivered and felt Mom gag at first and struggle to swallow as some oozed out over her fingers around my shaft. Her lips came off it to catch her breath only for a second, but got spooged in the face with another spurt as she did. It didn't stop her though, she returned for the rest.

Mom continued, but at a slower pace as I started to wind down. Beth's orgasm had also subsided and as I glanced at her, her eyes were still wide watching Mom as she too tried to catch her breath as her fingers gently touched her pussy. When our eyes met, I rolled my eyes and she grinned a big grin.

Mom finally moved back with an "Mmmmmm" and a smile, but said nothing, she only parted her lips to show she still had plenty of my cum in her mouth. She was also wet around her mouth it and the shot to her face showed traces where it had tracked down to her chin.

She looked directly at Beth and motioned her with her hands to come to her. Beth grinned and quickly joined her. They went immediately into a hot kiss, embracing each other, breast to breast with my thigh separating them at their waists as they were on their knees.

I lay back watching. I couldn't believe I was watching my Mom and my girlfriend swapping my cum in a kiss.

My member had lost some of its power. It felt only soft enough to lean down at rest on my stomach. I stroked it and felt it was still considerably hard, about a notch or two above semi hard and I knew at that point I wouldn't have any problem getting harder if needed.

As the kiss broke, Beth licked the wetness remaining around Mom's mouth, cheek and chin and then leaned back with a smile as her fingers traced over her chest and breasts checking for any other spots.

As she finished Mom gave a sigh saying "Oh, I'd have to say that was one of the most memorable things I have ever done and the night's not even over!" with a gasp and a smile.

Beth and I both laughed and agreed as we both relaxed in post orgasmic bliss.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers