Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 06

Story Info
The margarita party - Part 2: The party goes on...
12.8k words
4.77
63.4k
76

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

"Mmmmmmmm! Let's get back to our drinks... I want to keep this alcohol glow going" she said with a smile and chuckle as she moved to stand.

"I might even have one of those shots you do. I bet it will help me with my inhibitions, I know the drinks I've had already have..." she added with a shy grin.

It quickly crossed my mind that Mom was depending on the alcohol for this to happen. She seemed very loose but nowhere near drunk, but I stil wanted to make sure she didn't drink too much to where she passed out.

I really wanted to fuck Mom and I knew I wouldn't have the heart to do it if she was out of it. Her participation was everything to me.

For the moment though I went along with it and as Beth and I started to move from the couch and follow her as I said

"Then let's do it Mom, I never knew tequila had this effect on you, I'll make sure we're well stocked." Beth agreed and Mom laughed playing along saying neither did she.

Beth went to the cabinet to get more shot glasses. Mom reached her stool, turned the seat parallel to the counter and slid onto it, crossing her legs and leaning back against the back of the stool's seat as I eased up to the edge of the counter just in front of her.

I was close and I purposely let my leg come in contact with her crossed leg. I felt the top of Mom's foot, still sheaved by her heeled shoe caress up and down the outside of my upper calf. We were close enough to be in arms reach of each other and the view was totally unobstructed for both of us.

I couldn't keep my eyes away from drinking in the sight of her luscious breasts and how the tips of her nipples remained tight and erect and each pointing slightly away from her. My eyes followed down her flat stomach to the valley below which was presently hidden by her thigh crossing the other.

Mom's eyes too seemed to be drawn to me. Her focus had gone from generally assessing my chest and stomach to finally focusing on my dick which was still hard enough to point down at about a 45 degree angle which became a bit larger and harder as I watched her look at it.

She saw me watching her look at it and a smiled. "It's hard to believe we're actually doing this, but I'm glad we are. How about you? Are you Ok with it so far?"

"Damn right I am Mom" I said with a soft chuckle. "I've been fantasizing about you for most of my life, but this is better than I ever imagined... and I really like how you play it out too."

"And just think, the night's young!" said Beth with a giggle as she finally found the extra shot glasses and set them down on the counter. Beth has a great presence of mind and poured a half shot for all of us.

Mom noticed and said "Perfect Hon, I only wanted half" adding "Since I'm new to this."

Beth came around and stood next to us, bridging the three of us together. Her hip touched mine and her foot came up and settled on the footrest of the stool where her leg came in contact with Mom's thigh.

I realized all three of us seemed to seek constant contact. We then showed Mom how to use the salt, take the shot and bite the lemon.

"Oh! That wasn't so bad" said Mom after taking the shot, but took a sip of her margarita as a chaser too.

I chuckled "Yes, they're good if you space them out, but too many in a row will get you trashed quickly. Want another one?" I asked kiddingly but not really meaning it.

Mom laughed "So you can get me really drunk and take full advantage of me?" I smiled and only shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh, you won't need to get me really drunk to fuck me" she said playfully looking directly into my eyes as she said it, adding "And I want to be as cognizant as I can when it happens. You've got me quite excited when you told me I was your true MILF and I wouldn't want to miss a thing" with a devilish grin.

My mouth came open to say something but nothing came out and I felt my face go flush in a blush. I thought, well, that took care of my previous concerns and realized Mom was still in control in a way. But...hearing my Mom be so forward and her use of language was really peaking me out in a hot way and my cock twitched causing it to jump slightly. All I could say was "Good".

Beth noticed the twitch it from her position and giggled. "I think John's getting a bit freaked out by your directness, Mom. In a good way too..." as she reached down and gave my shaft a squeeze.

"Oh really? Then it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable in any way Hon? After all I'm your mother" asked Mom with a giggle of her own.

"Hell no... Damn, I think it makes it even fucking hotter! It just surprises me and don't worry about it, I'm already getting used to it. I can see why you like sex talk, like you said earlier and to be honest, coming from you makes it about ten times more of a turn on! Keep it up" I said with a hearty chuckle.

After saying it both Mom and Beth laughed and I joined in.

"Well, usually most people kiss, lick and fuck in a quick throw of passion and there's nothing wrong with that... but sometimes it's nice to create more anticipation and explore each other's mind too which can really heighten each thing you do, especially if you've fantasized about it. It seems to fit well tonight since there's the three of us. Anyway, I like expressing it and hearing it also." said Mom giving Beth a wink.

I asked "Does that mean you fantasized about a threesome with us?"

Mom took a sip of her drink and answered. "I haven't had the chance since this came on so quickly" with a bit of a giggle "but I admit I've fantasized about both of you separately before."

"Did you masturbate too when doing it?" asking in an inquisitive voice.

"Mmmmmmm, Oh yessssss... I love to masturbate and always fantasize when I do it" said Mom with a soft smile. "How do you think I survive with your father gone so much? By the way, thanks for the show the other night... it was quite inspiring" she said with a grin. "What were you fantasizing about when doing it? I assume you did it for my benefit, didn't you."

"Yeah, you got me there.. I did it on a dare from Beth.

"And I didn't exactly have to twist his arm either said Beth as she placed her hand on Mom's leg and started caressing the top thigh of her crossed legs.

"Really?..." said Mom with a grin as she took another sip. "What exactly were you fantasizing about as you did it? You never said."

I reached for the tequila bottle and started to pour myself another half shot as I said "The usual to start. I imagined seeing your tits and pussy for the first time and you fucking me with me on the bottom... imagining your boobs hanging in front of me..." My eyes averted to the shot glass as I poured "but the thought of you possibly watching me, that really got me off" ending with a chuckle as I set the bottle down. I then looked at her with a grin and tossed the half shot.

"I'll have to keep that position in mind" she said and then looked at Beth. "I bet with his cock it's a pleasure to fuck cowboy style isn't it?"

Beth gave her usual giggle and said "Oh yes, you'll love it... there's lots to ride."

"I'm sure!" she said to Beth, then Mom looked at me and continued "Well, to be honest, it turned me on so much that when I got back to my room I had a masturbation session myself thinking about what I saw... and imagining you seeing me too. So I can fully appreciate the thrill."

"Damn, you touching yourself... that's a fucking hot thought..." I said wondering if Beth had mentioned me taping it, but I thought not. Her admitting what she thought about during sent a jolt through me as I felt my cock twitch again and felt it become harder. At this point, I suddenly decided to grow a pair of balls and play Mom's game back at her. "You know Mom, I still haven't seen that pussy of yours... do you think you'd like to show it to me and give us a sample of what you do?"

"Mmmmmmm!" Mom gave me a smile and lifted and eyebrow again. I was really getting to like that look. "That sounds kind of naughty... I'd love to, especially if you'd stroke that big cock of yours in front of me as I do" said Mom as she slowly uncrossed her legs.

I said "No problem!" rather enthusiastically as my hand went to my cock and I moved a bit over to give her a better view.

Beth took a side step over more toward Mom's side as I moved to give me more room as she thought 'Qoooh, I bet this is going to be good!'

The balls of Mom's heels pressed against the footrest of the stool as she lifted her ass slightly as she eased her thong down past it, then over her knees where it dropped to her ankles and she moved out it of it, letting it drop quietly to the floor.

I watched intently, getting a glimpse of the dark triangle of thick hair disappear between her thighs as she did as I stroked my cock slowly.

I was mesmerized as she then scooted her ass towards the edge of the seat, with her toes supporting her legs on the lower rung and she spread them wide for me in one easy move exposing herself as one knee disappeared under the overhang of the nook's counter top.

I thought I would jump my skin at this point but she didn't stop there. Her hands slid up her inner thighs to each side of her vulva where she separated her lips for me to see.

Her inner lips seemed so pink and swollen and framed wonderfully by her neatly trimmed dark bush. Her wetness glistened at the opening of her vagina but what really got me was the hardness of her large clit staring back at me covered partially by its hood.

"Is this what you fantasized about so much Hon?" she asked with a really sultry grin as one finger dipped into the wetness and dragged it up over an inner lip, making it shine.

"Is it as good as you imagined it would be?" she added as she as she leaned back against the back of the stool again as her fingers continued their caress with a sultry grin while her eyes glimpsed both at my face and my hand as it steadily stroked my cock.

"Oh hell yes... god, Mom, It's even better than I imagined..."I said with awe.

"Mmmmmm, I thought so too when I saw it..." said Beth as she started stroking Mom's inner thigh with her fingers.

"I thought the same about yours too Beth, when I first saw it. I'd forgotten how hot and beautiful a young wet pussy could be. Actually I thought it was...is... picture perfect" she said with a chuckle, as she slid her fore and middle fingers half way into her then slowly drew them out and ran circles around her opening.

They separated slightly as she drew them up each side of her lips causing her hooded clit to stick out between them as the tips rose to the level of her erect nub which forced her hood to move back fully exposing the roundness of her hard clit. Her fingertips then ten came together massaging it between.

She gave a soft "ohhhhhh" as she did as the fingers of her other hand held her lips separated. "I'm afraid I'm like you a few moments ago. I'm a bit on the edge from all this..."

"Oh Mom, you're getting me wet all over again" said Beth as she too watched.

I said "fuuuuck" softly as I watched... "Damn, I'd love to see that from start to finish..." I said as I stared at the site before me.

Mom chuckled and said "You are so much like your father... Maybe we can do it together some day, and I'll give you a show like I do for him on occasions" giving me a grin while her eyes continued watching me too.

"Any time Mom...Just let me know when you're in the mood... but I think I'd like to return a favor from when I was on edge. What's it going to be Mom? Tongue or cock? You choose" I said with my own grin as my eyes went from her show below up to her eyes.

"Mmmmmm, Decisions, decisions. Do you have an aversion of eating after fucking?" she asked seductively. "I think I'd like to check you out on that too..."

I could see Mom was really getting into this exchange of words and said "Absolutely not. I won't eat a creampie, but if I came earlier it still wouldn't stop me, the taste generally doesn't bother me at all"

It felt strange telling Mom this, especially in this amount of detail, but like I said, I could tell it was turning her on even more.

"I can attest to that" Beth said with a soft laugh, picking up on how Mom was getting turned on by the words.

"Sometimes if he cums before me, he'll shoot deep in me and either continue fucking me or eat me to make sure I cum... John takes making his partner cum seriously and has never left me hanging" she said with a grin.

Mom's eyes went wide momentarily as she gave a sultry "Oh my!... Well, cock it is then, but right now, I just want you to rub the head of it up and down my slit... start off slow..., mmmmmmm." as her hands moved from her pussy and started lifting and spreading her thighs.

Her hands slid down the sides of them and started to lift each thigh until the one closest to the counter restricted because the counter was positioned at the side of the stool due to the direction the stool was in.

Beth caught it right away and swiveled her seat where the back of the backrest of the stool was against the counter. I followed the rotation and watched as Mom spread her thighs wide with her knees high as she could as she held them back with her hands. I could feel her eyes watching me every second as it happened. .

I followed the movement of her seat and watched as she spread herself before me.

I never imagined seeing my own mom spreading in such a lewd way, naked and holding her legs spread as she exposed her pussy to me on a stool with her calves suspended and wearing heels on top of it all. Her eyes looked smoky as she looked me in the eyes and then down to my cock then said in a sultry voice "Mmmmm, I love your eyes on me Hon...Is this what you want to see John? Is this what you want to fuck?"

This was the first time I realized that Mom really did have a very naughty side to her as I realized Mom seemed to be enjoying the lewdness and the thought of that made my cock throb.

"Awhh, fuck yeah, Mom! Spread for me, Damn, you look so fucking hot!" I exclaimed softly as my eyes took it all in... her breasts with her hard nipples and the look of her pussy where her inner lips had become swollen and sticking out at each side of her slit along her neatly trimmed pubes... her vaginal area was slightly open from spreading so wide exposing the glint of her wetness which was already pooling and the pinkness of her inner cunt.

A quiet whispered moan of "Ohhhh, so hot" came from Beth at our side as my cock, already hard, throbbed and I felt it tense even more within my grip as I held it and steered to her slit.

This all happened in seconds before I made contact with the head of it near the opening of her vagina. By now it was extremely wet and I dragged the head up between her lips and over her clit before reversing direction. I started a slow rhythmic up and down motion.

Mom's exposed pussy became slick from top to bottom as I did and my cock slid easily up and down between her lips with her creamy wetness acting as a lube.

Mom responded with a quick inhale through her teeth and then an "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as she stared down at the head of my cock plowed back and forth between her slit. "Oh yes... that's it, but now a little faster" she said more breathlessly.

I started rubbing it quickly up and down her slit attempting to make sure I got everything from top to bottom in each motion. Mom started to moan openly as I did and I could see why, it felt fantastic doing it especially since it made her even wetter and we all could hear the squishy sounds resulting from my movements.

I watched as I did this and let my eyes flicker up to her face to see her reaction and found she was as much into watching the head of my cock bridge the curve of her mound and then slide over her clit and back over it again on the return movement.

I kept it up for a minute until Mom's head finally went back for a moment then came forward again urgently but breathlessly "Oh my godddddd...are you ready to stick it in baby? Are you ready to fuck me?..."

"Fuck yes! Mom" I said softly but enthusiastically.

Mom took a sudden intake of breath and let it out with "Then do it! Do it now Hon.. stick it in and fuck your mother! She wants your cock sooo badly!""

She didn't need to beg or ask twice. I pressed the head of her vaginal opening and slid half my cock into her and Mom responded in a high pitched moan. It slid in easily into her soaking wet pussy.

I then grabbed her behind her knees forcing them back farther as I backed out a bit and then suddenly thrust forward thrusting most of my length into her. Mom responded again moaning "Oh my godddddddddddddd... Oh John that feels so good!..god, you're so deep!... oh fuck me Honey oh.. oh fuck me hard!"

I rammed my cock into her again, this time hard and deep and a slapping sound could be heard as I contacted her fully with my hips, burying my cock completely into her and started giving her what Beth and I call the long stroke where I pull back as far as I can, almost to the opening before thrusting deeply into her again and again. The forcefulness of my thrusts shoved the stool back farther and I was glad it was pinned against the counter and offered much less give than a mattress.

Mom let out whimpers as I did, first closing her eyes with her head back and then looking down quickly to my shaft as it disappeared into her. I expected Mom's pussy to be looser, but found that she was actually much tighter than I would have guessed and wow, did it feel warm and wet. She also did not just sit there receiving it, her hips were attempting to fuck back as her hips pivoted, bucked and rotated on the edge of the stool's seat.

Mom continued to give the occasional moan and then looked at Beth... "How does it look Hon? How does John fucking his mother look? I bet it's hot!" she said half in breathless talk and half in a moaning fashion as she extended her arm and her hand went to Beth's chest, first rubbing it across her chest and breasts finally settling on one which she squeezed hard.

"Oh god, that's an understatement!" said Beth as she placed her foot on the footrest of Mom's stool and steered her hand from her breast down to her own wet pussy.

As she did she leaned into Mom's side and kissed her hard and passionately as she grabbed one of her breasts and started squeezing it.

I heard them both give several muffled moans as they kissed and I could see Mom attempting to finger fuck Beth from the movement of her arm. I changed my style by fucking her with fast thrusts using half my cock near her opening with a few hard full thrusts in between which rocked her chair as my hips continued to come in contact with her with more slapping sounds.

Mom and Beth's kiss broke and Beth's head went straight to her nipple and started sucking it roughly as Mom responded with "Oh god, yessssssssssss! Fuck me John!" she said breathlessly. Her voice was tense and guttural as if she was straining as she forced Beth's head to her boob tightly with her hand.

Beth stopped only for a second to spit in her fingers before hers hand slid down Mom's stomach as she sucked her nipple and reached her clit where her fingers started rubbing roughly and quickly in a side to side motion.

I had been forcing Mom's thighs back to keep her spread but changed it them to being in the crook of my arms. My hands held the top of her thighs and my grip tightened and I started drawing her back onto my cock in time with each thrust as I sped up slamming into her. It caused her to almost bounce in her seat as the fever of the fucking took over me.

Mom whimpered then moaned openly as her body tensed further. "Oh!!... I can't believe I'm fucking my own son!! I'm such a SLUT! OH MY G..." but didn't finish her words before her body convulsed and started bucking wildly in a full moan.

Beth's head lifted from her nipple, but her fingers kept up their speed as we both watched Mom climb to the peak of her orgasm. My fast fucking changed to long hard thrusts where I stared the long stroke again, extracting almost to the opening and slammed it deep, rocking her body with the contact of our hips, though I tried to do it as fast as I could.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers