Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's head was totally back as it started as she started moaning, her head would come up to look below now that Beth's head was out of the way. Her eyes looked intently and her forehead creased between her eyebrows again, seeing my cock ram into her and Beth's fingers flash over her clit, only to let out a loud moan of "Ohhhhhhhhh!" and throw her head back again as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her.

Mom continued to moan "ahhh" or "ohhhh" with most thrusts but then started to calm down.

As she did, Beth's fingers slowed and finally retracted and my thrusts became more gentle and slower too until Mom finally started melting into her stool.

I slid my cock out of her and let the shaft lay over her slit where I gently and slowly pivoted my hips so it rubbed up and down it its length.

All of us started to catch our breaths from what had just occurred and I gently started to release Mom's legs which slowly slipped from my grip and returned to their original position as her feet sought the footrest of the stool. Her hands then went to her mound where one cupped over it and the other overlapped her fingers.

I took in the site before me as I could see her very gently rubbing it in a slow gentle manner, her arms framed her breasts and forced them together a bit with her hard nipples protruding out as her chest lifted deeply as she caught her breath with her eyes closed, head back and mouth slightly open.

I stepped back a step as Beth asked Mom "Well, what do you think Katie? Was your son as good as I said earlier today?" she asked with a giggle.

A smile came to Mom's lips even before she opened her eyes, and as she did, her head lazily turned toward Beth and said "Oh my god yesssss...and your participation made it even better" Mom answered a bit breathlessly. "Thank you both!" she added with a laugh as she turned her head towards me.

"So, how was it with your fantasy coming true John?" she said with a grin. "Fucking your Mom for the first time must have been exciting for you. I know it has been for me."

"Like you wouldn't believe!" was my reply.

"Oh, I think I can relate" Mom said with another hearty chuckle. "Oh I want to stand, I feel the need to move after that" and slid off her stool. She stood, took a deep breath and said "Much better" then gave me a kiss on the lips and squeezed my cock once whispering "Thank you" and then did the same to Beth as she playfully grazed her mound with her fingertips.

Mom looked at the glasses and said "It looks like we could use refills, I'll get them" with a giggle and walked around to the blender. Both Beth and my eyes followed her as she moved in her nakedness which made my cock still hard cock twinge and bounce again.

She added lots of ice to the blender to water it down thinking they needed to taper back a bit, hit the switch once, and then started to top them all off while trying to divide up what remained in the pitcher. Needless to say it was great to watch Mom bartend topless.

My head moved to look at Beth who smiled and let her eyebrows jump a few times and gave me a devilish grin.

"You didn't cum, did you honey..." said Mom in more of a statement than a question as she poured.

"No, second time around I last a lot longer, but as I process all of this, I highly doubt I'll be able to hold back so long again next time" I said with a grin as Mom slid our drinks to us.

"Oh that sounds like your father again, he's the same way. Beth mentioned you lasted long the second time around" she said giving Beth a wink as she came around the counter and stood next to us saying "Oh my god, that was so intense. I'm really glad you could go so long!" she said with a chuckle and took a sip.

"Sounds like Dad is going to one act to beat"

"Oh don't worry Son, you're already there. First, your Dad's good looking, in good shape and has a beautiful cock which I think you inherited certain aspects from. But he's 47 and you're a handsome 22 year old hard body stud.

Secondly, your dad won't talk sex or talk dirty, I've already seen you can and seem to like it like I do. Maybe you got that from me. So... where's the contest?" said Mom with a laugh. Beth laughed openly too and they clinked their glasses.

"I always thought Dad was a good looking guy myself and no slouch" I said with a chuckle.

"Don't take me wrong Hon, your Dad rates high for a man his age. You're just in different divisions like pro veteran's league and a regular pro league, though the only difference may be age or body, and believe me, age is a big plus too. Your father is still sexy to me, just in a different way."

"I always thought he was sexy too for an older guy. Of course I've always been attracted to older..." looking and Mom and giving her a wink.

Mom looked at Beth catching that dual innuendo. She took that attraction to being her but maybe also her husband. "Hmmmm, that's an interesting concept", said Mom with a giggle, then added "Sit if you want Sweetheart. It seems like you've been standing all night!" with a soft smile.

"Watching and hearing you cum a few minutes ago was quite a show in itself Kate... it was so hot" said Beth as she gladly took the stool.

In a way I liked the change of subject so I could think of all that in the background so I added "Yes, it was Mom, I never heard you moan before either. I've heard the bed knock a time or two when you were with Dad, but nothing like that..."

"Well, I usually keep it quiet, I don't mind. I often bite my lower lip to do so, but it feels good to let it out like I have today. Beth and I did a bit of it earlier, didn't we hon." said Mom with a laugh.

"Yes, we did, didn't we!" answered Beth with her usual giggle. "It was so hot and fun too!"

"It sure was" said Mom as she leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on her lips as her free hand gave her breast a squeeze and rolled her nipple tip teasingly once.

"Damn Mom, there seems to be so much to learn about you. You seem to have a lot of secrets. What else don't we know?" I asked giving her a sexy grin, but I couldn't keep eye to eye contact for long before my eyes started to roam over her from head to toe.

Here was my Mom fully naked except for 4 inch heels with a voluptuous MILF body standing casually next to us chatting with a drink in her hand as if she was at a cocktail party, not to mention just giving Beth a kiss and tweaking her nipple.

I couldn't believe I just fucked her too, but I knew I'd be very disappointed if I didn't get more of that. The thought if it made my cock twinge so hard it made it bounce again.

Mom gave me a glance as her head moved from Beth to me. She might not have seen my cock bounce but she definitely picked up me eyeing her body.

She gave me a soft grin and a snicker then said "Well, tonight you've learned I have a sexual side, like hot talk and oral and respond well to being fucked and also being watched" she said with a giggle. "What else would you like to know? I said earlier you could say or ask anything... it still goes."

"Wow" and I chucked as all kinds of thoughts flooded my brain. "Well, let's see...Do you ever watch porn?"

"Occasionally when I run across something interesting, so, yes, but I prefer erotic stories best. I can print them out and have some late night reading while not being stuck at a computer." she said matter-of-factly.

"What kind of stories are your favorites?" asked Beth.

"Hmmmmm, sexual trysts, some group, lesbian and even a few family stories" she answered looking at me almost daring me to ask for more details.

"Hmmmm, almost all of them have some type of taboo aspect to them Mom... Ha, I love it!" said Beth with a big smile.

"Yes, I guess they do Sweetheart, don't they, ha. "

"Did the lesbian ones inspire what happened between you and Beth this morning?

Mom chuckled. "You might say so, that and along with some of the family stories" Mom said as she looked and Beth and smiled as her hand went to her thigh. Beth returned the smile. "I've always thought of Beth being like a daughter, but I guess you should know it wasn't the first time for me. I had a roommate in college and we experimented with each other several times, but this is the first time since."

"Did the family stories influence the thought of getting with me too?" I asked questioningly but not shyly.

"Well, actually seeing what kind of man you've grown into and seeing your body often in those racing trunks had a bit to do with it" she said with a laugh.

"I must admit the fantasy was deliciously taboo which gave it a special edge. I checked out the mom-son stories, but they were mostly younger teens and found very few of the sons being older like you. But... the thought and fantasy were still in them.

I guess after tonight, I could write my own!" she said with a laugh, then took another sip from her drink again like she was at a cocktail party.

We all chuckled over what she said and Beth added "You should write one! I'd definitely read it."

"You said earlier that you didn't have time to think about us in a 3some, who's idea was it tonight? Who do I thank?" adding the second statement with a chuckle. I already knew Beth mention it was Mom's idea, but wanted to hear it from her.

"Well, I guess it was me" said Mom. "But you can thank Beth... she told me how you felt the same and inspired me to cross the line but I had no idea how. So, I suggested we have this little get together to help edge things on."

I grinned. "I guess I owe you both my thanks then!" looking at Beth where my grin turned into a smile for both of them. "Did you ever fantasize about a 3some before tonight?" I asked looking at her.

Mom just shrugged her shoulders, grinned and said "You could say so. Some of those stories I read covered situations like that. I especially liked the ffm ones. I also mentioned to Beth I experimented with my friend in college. We tried a 3some once with a boyfriend she had at the time, but he came really quickly and was so embarrassed, he couldn't get it up again."

"Wow, that must have been a bummer"

"It wasn't a total loss. Her and I continued and I must admit that's when I found out I got of a thrill out of being watched... but I was also counting on watching them have sex too. I'd never seen that in real life, only porn." Mom paused and gave us a grin "but maybe that's going to change tonight."

Beth and I glanced at each other. Beth's eyebrows jumped at the thought and I chuckled as I said "I don't think that's going to be a problem..."

Beth kicked in "In the near future too, especially if I move in tomorrow, ha... I have to warn you we like to fuck and John loves getting his blow jobs and I must admit I love giving them. So, if that's something you think you'd like to see, maybe we don't have to be too discrete when we do it" she added with a giggle.

"Mmmmmmm, that will be fine... I'm sure things are going to be a bit crazy around here sexually for all of us. Returning to normal doesn't seem so realistic, even to me at this point, at least for a while. I have a feeling we're all too jazzed up in our new family situation right now for any of us to back off" said Mom with a laugh. It will take some time for the novelty to wear off a bit, though I hope we can keep the edge of excitement for it all.

Beth giggled "I was thinking the same thing"

I said "I was hoping you'd say that, Mom. "

"Oh really? It's best to choose carefully what you wish for Hon" said Mom as she took a short side step toward me. I then felt her fingers side around the shaft of me semi hard cock and squeeze. She started stroking me as she added "Now you have two very horny ladies to keep satisfied!" as she gave me a devilish grin.

"Oooooh, that's right Mom... I think we'll be keeping him real busy" said Beth as she slid her ass toward the edge of her stool and spread her legs. She took a sip of her drink as her other hand slid to her vulva and started slowly rubbing as she watched Mom stoke me.

I looked down to see it too and thought Mom knew what she was doing by stretching the skin of my shaft over the crown of the head. Of course it only took a few strokes for her to change me from semi hard to rock hard.

"Oh, I'm not worried Mom, I think I'll be up to the challenge."

"Ha, I'm sure you will!" said Mom with somewhat of a giggle, probably because of the booze so far and she took a casual sip of her drink and then leaned forward and placed it on the counter.

"And since we're on the subject, I don't think you'd object if I have a small taste again right now... Would you..." she said with a grin as she bent her knees to squat before it.

As I looked down one of her hands encircled my shaft and firmly stroked me a few times as she pulled the skin of my shaft over the edges of the head of my cock while her eyes stared at it with her mesmerized grin. Her other hand rested on my thigh to steady herself as her head leaned forward and slid the head between her lips and I immediately felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth and her tongue that started to circle around the circumference of it.

I remember saying "Ohhhhh, mannnnnn" as I looked down staring at the top of her head as I stood there... but that changed as she suddenly took me deep and started bobbing her head in unison of her hand stroking me at the same time which made me change my exclamation to "Oh fuck Mom! Can you suck a cock!... Love it!".

Beth exclaimed "Oh that looks soooo hot mom.. suck that cock! God, I love how enthusiastic you are orally!" as her finger dipped once again into her own vagina and dragging her slickness to her clit. This was becoming a habit already when she was free to watch.

Mom continued her bobbing for a few seconds before letting her open mouth slide down the side of my shaft as her tongue dragged across the skin then back up to the head to bob some more. All I could say was "Ohhhhh, yeah".

Mom's head then released the head with an audible pop and gave it a few more good strokes as she looked up at me with a smile and said "Oh I hope you don't mind but I have a lot of catching up doing this with you!" she said with a giggle.

"Oh, shit! Any time Mom!" I said with a laugh.

She continued to stroke me and then looked at Beth setting back and playing with her pussy casually as she watched us. "God, John... Beth is sooo beautiful! And I just can't get over how sweet her pussy is. We had so much fun today. It's like a dream come true! Did you enjoy yourself too Sweetheart?

"Oh my god Mom, I felt the same way too. I'm getting wet just thinking about how we made each other cum...Mmmmmmmmmm..." said Beth as a finger drew up from her vaginal area cleaving her slit as she drew it over her clit.

"Yessssss, it was so hot" as Mom as she gave her a big naughty grin..."Mmmmmmmm, that looks so good Honey.. would you mind if..."

"Oh Mommy, you have me so fucking hot, I NEED my mommy to eat my pussy!" she said it in a very playful way to play on the mom angle and her timing seemed to be right on for Mom.

"Well, I then, I just have to take care of my baby then" said Mom with a giggle as she moved between her legs as Beth sat on the stool. Mom spread her thighs pushing them back and wide to spread her as she started kissing and licking her way across her inner thighs toward her pussy.

Mom settled down on one knee as she did just about the time she let her tongue drag from just below her spread slit up past her clit in one slow lick and then proceeded to dive into eating her passionately. It was very apparent Mom was really turned on.

Beth held her knees high and wide and then held them high with her hands to allow Mom to use her hands and fingers for other things which Mom did.

She immediately spread her lips wider exposing a dripping vaginal opening and her swollen inner labia where her tongue took over exploring, licking sucking each component as she worked up toward her clit and then I saw the tip of her tongue steer into her vagina and her face press into her sex as she started to tongue fuck Beth.

Beth cooed in almost a whining way as she moaned "Oh Mom I really love it when you eat me!"

I stood there jerking myself off as I watched as Mom responded with a muffled moan herself as her lips surrounded one of Beth's inner lips and suckled it and pulled it back only to let it free with a pop before starting on the other one.

I thought 'I can't fucking believe this is happening! I'm now having sex with Mom and she's eating Beth!'

I looked at Beth and she had her eyes closed with her mouth slightly open and breathing fast and seemed totally absorbed into the sensations that Mom was giving her. Looking down at Mom, I could see why Beth said she was such an enthusiastic lover orally because Mom seemed very much into what she was doing too.

I knew I could watch this for hours, but I also realized that I didn't just have to just watch. I could touch and feel both of them any way I wanted as long as I didn't stop what they were doing.

Of course Mom was my primary focus since I had never had that license until now. I released my cock and knelt next to her. She still had one heeled foot flat on the floor as the other leg rested on her knee putting her hips a bit offset which left her thighs spread a bit, giving my hand easy access as it slid down her ass to her wet crotch from behind as my other hand started rubbing over her large fleshy boobs in the front.

My fingers toyed with the soaked slit of her almost dripping wet pussy as they flickered at her opening and fluttered up to her clit. Mom moaned heavily into Beth's pussy in response to my touch and her face gyrated into her with even more fervor.

Mom's hair was still neatly pulled back thus showing the nape of her neck and I started kissing it as the fingers of my right hand started rolling and pulling one of her nipples and my left hand continued to tease her hot cunt.

Mom was now doing a lot of moaning as she continued to lap at Beth's pussy and seemed lost in the passion of what she was doing. Beth was going wild herself... her breathing fast and her whining moans becoming more often and louder and sprinkled with exclamations begging her to eat her and often calling her mommy.

Knowing now how Mom likes dirty talk, between kisses and licks I whispered. Oh Mom... Isn't Beth's cunt so fucking great? I love eating that hot wet pussy... Mmmmmm, making her gush when she cums... And then fucking that hot soaked cunt with my hard cock to make her come once again!...How about it Mom? From what I feel below, I think you love eating her sweet young cunt!... And I bet you like it when she does it to you too."

This made Mom moan loudly and exclaim "Oh god John, yes! I love eating her sweet pussy... and oh my god, I feel so fucking naughty... Beth's like a daughter to me... And I want to make my baby cum!" as she slid two fingers into Beth, palm up and started fucking her with them and slid her lips up to her clit which she stated to tongue lash and then suck.

Beth responded in a loud moan hearing what Mom had to say as the sudden sensation of her fingers sliding deeply into her and exclaimed "Oh Mom! Yes, fuck me! please, please don't stop! Make me cum!"

What started off as some playful oral sex between Mom and Beth was now turning into an intense sexual event as I started alternating fingering Mom's pussy with two fingers and then sliding my hand farther down so the tips of my fingers came up from under her clit and rubbed her it wildly from side to side like I saw her do in the video, then to return to her vagina and do it all over again.

Beth's moans were peaking to a crescendo and I noticed her calves which hung as she held the back of her thighs high and wide started to jerk and immediately she started bucking in her seat as her body was taken over by her orgasm.