Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

Mom didn't miss a beat as her hands grabbed her hips to hold on and buried her face deeply into Beth's sex following the pivots and gyrations of her lower body as she came hard.

As she did, Mom was totally into it too with moans and whimpers as she gyrated and pivoted her own hips in an attempt to fuck my fingers back.

As Beth reached her peak, Mom was close behind her and moaned loudly long enough to remove her fingers from Beth's pussy before attacking her gushing cunt with her tongue as she too came. As she did, I could feel her vaginal muscles contract against my fingers and her own wetness increase in abundance as some of it collected in the palm of my hand.

Shortly afterwards both of them seemed to collapse. Beth released the back of her thighs and her legs slowly lowered, still spread wide to accommodate Mom who's cheek was against her mound in an attempt to catch her breath and recover from her own orgasm. As she did, the heeled foot that was still planted on the floor slid out to where both knees were in contact with the floor.

I was still kneeling next to Mom checking both of them out. Beth's head was still back and her mouth remained open as I watched her chest and boobs rise and fall as she caught her breath.

Mom had slid an arm over Beth's thigh after she lowered it and hooked it on the footrest of the stool. Her face was now laying in the crook of her thigh and pussy, her eyes closed as she too breathed deeply to catch her breath.

Mom's cheeks and chin were totally covered with Beth's juices as was Beth's pussy lips and adjacent inner thighs which were now quickly becoming tacky.

I remember chuckling and saying that they had made quite a sexy mess.

This was enough to get Mom's attention as she opened her eyes, grinned and said "Well, are you going to help clean it up?" as she moved back and a bit to the side.

Her hand then steered my head to Beth's pussy and I started giving her long slow licks starting at her inner thighs to give Mom a bit of a show. It only took a few seconds to do her thighs before I started licking the outside of her pussy proper, but as I let my tongue cleave her slit, Beth stopped me and giggled that she was too sensitive right then.

I turned to Mom and said with a grin "Now you Mom, ha, you really got a face full" and before she could answer my hands went to her cheeks and I gave her a really hot wet kiss which also turned into a cleaning session as I let my tongue stray to her cheeks, chin and even a lick at the tip of her nose. Mom seemed to love it and responded with some soft moans as I did it, but also as her hand found my rock hard cock as the kiss began which she squeezed and stroked for me.

I finally sat back on my own haunches and said "Damn, that was so hot seeing you two together like that! I can't fucking believe any of this tonight!"

Beth laughed and said, "Oh you should see us when we really get going... like when we're fucking each other".

I looked a bit confused... "What?"

It was Mom's turn to giggle. "Oh, Beth turned me on to tribbing today. It literally is like fucking! Mom laughed and then said "Son, could you help me get up? I'd like to stand again for a bit after all this excitement."

I helped Mom stand and she quickly settled into her balance naturally even though she was still wearing those sexy heels. She seemed to thrive in them and also seemed to appreciate my glances at them too.

As Beth slid off her stool to stand too she was sipping her drink when Mom pointed to my cock which by now after all the stroking and what I've been witnessing the head was red and swollen.

"It looks like something is ready to explode there John... maybe you need something to fuck... and I bet Beth would love to help you out there".

Before I could even answer, Beth replied "Actually Mom, I'd rather it be you" with a giggle. "After all, it's your night tonight and I can't wait to see your reaction when you feel that beautiful head spasm each time he spurts load after load of cum in you. I think with all this teasing, he'll probably have even a larger load than earlier!" said Beth with a laugh.

"Now that's an interesting aspect" said Mom as she moved close to me sliding her arm through mine and holding me close as she pressed her breast into my arm. "And I think it's something you'd like to watch too, isn't it baby?" she said to Beth with a playful giggle.

"Mom, I'm having a fucking ball watching you two tonight! Ha, can't you tell?" she said with a playful laugh. "And don't worry Mom, John and I will be giving you some really good shows too. I know you want to watch us also."

"Well, I'll hold you to that promise" said Mom with another playful giggle. "How about we go upstairs? There's a full king sized bet up there that hasn't seen much action for quite a while, before today at least... I'm sure we'll be more comfortable."

Mom took my hand and led us up the stairs, me behind her and Beth following me.

As Beth followed, she had a big grin was on her face. She was feeling really naughty tonight and thought of her secret addenda for volunteering Mom to fuck John. It had been on her mind for months after reading an erotic story which mentioned it.

As we entered the room, Mom kicked off her heels and grabbed the bed cover next to the night stand to pull it back and asked me to get the other side. I did as she asked and as soon as her side was turned down she jumped into the center of the bed on her knees watching me as I turned down my side.

My cock had deflated just a bit, but it still felt like steel and had the general ache I guy gets after having a really hard erection for a while. It entered my mind that was good, because it would desensitize me and help me hold me back from cuming for a bit.

Mom looked at me as I turned it down and she asked very provocatively "So big boy in what position would you like to fuck your mother? Your mommy's pussy's aching so to be filled by that beautiful cock of yours again..." Her tone was playful, and explicitly dirty, yet very erotic at the same time.

As this happened, Beth took a towel from the master bath and placed in the chair located toward the corner of the bed, knowing she'd probably make a mess is if she just sat in it. She placed her feet on the bed and spread her legs, ready to continue her masturbation as she watched, at least at first until they settled into some action.

"Let's try missionary first Mom. I seem to be able to control cuming in that position easier until I can get into a mental zone to control it better."

Mom leaned back, spread her legs with her knees wide as she said, "Don't worry if you cum to quickly Honey, I don't mind" with a soft smile.

I moved across the bed on my knees holding my hard cock in one hand ready to slide it up and down the slit of her trimmed pussy where her pubic hair was flat from being soaked. "Yeah, but I want to fuck you Mom... Every imaginable way!" I said as I started to cleave her slit with the head of my cock.

Mom let out a moan "Oh John! Then come fuck your mother and stick that beautiful cock deep into me!" as her arms reached out in invitation of an embrace.

I fell into her arms as I entered her in one direct thrust, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss with her legs wrapping around me and her ankles locking me in place as I started to thrust into her.

At first my thrusts were slow and methodical until I could get a grip on controlling myself to keep from cuming, but it didn't take long to achieve it before I started plowing into her.

Mom was an experienced fuck. She was definitely in a league with Beth who actually fucked back enthusiastically and I thought was the best fuck of my life. So many girls I've been with just had no idea how to fuck and just lay there and maybe moan a bit too, but now I was finding out that Mom also really knew how to get into it.

Mom's kiss was so intense and passionate that I was literally sucked into the passion myself as our tongues danced and thrust at one end and our coupling at the other end did the same with intensity.

Mom started softly moaning as we picked up our pace. In the background I could hear Beth making noises too as she watched with occasional words to cheer us on.

The urge started to build on me for the first time since entering Mom, but I mentally tried to control it by keeping my mind off of me actually not thinking about who I was fucking and what the situation was about. I sent my mind to imagine me in a relay swim race focusing only on the power and motion of getting to the other side of the pool to do my flip and return full force.

This became a bit more difficult to do as Mom started to moan louder and exclaim "Oh god yes John! Fuck me! But I tried to turn it into a tool to pick up my pace even further.

The kissing had stopped and I had my elbows planted in the mattress as my hips rammed into her but now I edged higher up her body causing my pubic bone and shaft to put pressure and rub against her clit as my hands came together on top of her head where I held her in place as I also drove harder into her without letting her slide. Mom squealed with delight as she felt the result of my cock against her and then I felt her suck and then bite my nipple.

A moment later I felt Beth's fingers float against my balls, scrotum and base of my cock as she toyed with them as we fucked. I was so into fucking that I didn't even feel her get on the bed. Then I felt her move her head down tongue which replaced her fingers and I knew she was trying find and angle to lick our penetration which also meant she would be licking Mon's ass too.

I almost lost it there... but Beth backed out and urged us on to flip.

That hit me just right as an idea and I rolled to my side as I was still coupled with Mom and then onto my back dragging her the whole time. Mom gave a surprised sound as I did, but once she was up, she knew exactly what to do and started fucking me in a fashion that would be like twerking her hips but with my cock inside her.

She was bent over me and her boobs were hanging over my chest, right there before my eyes and bouncing as she fucked the cock which impaled her like a crazy woman as we felt Beth's hands tease our coupling again.

My hands grabbed each boob and squeezed as my thumb and forefingers found her hard nipple tips and started to pinch them. We immediately felt Beth below as her tongue darted on my piston like shaft and Mom's perineum and ass.

Mom calmed her hip movements and let out a "Oh, that's so nasty! Oh yesssss!" in a moan and I could easily guess what Beth had done.

After Beth eased back, Mom started again but of course by now Mom couldn't keep the pace up of what she was doing and a few moments later with my hands still on her boobs.

Instead she raised up and took me deep into her. I felt myself push into her cervix and my mom whimpered in a moan and ground against my pubic bone as I lifted my hips off the mattress to give her every millimeter.

"Oh god, you are so much longer than your father!" exclaimed Mom as she rode my cock to engage her cervix more often. Oh, my goddddddddddd.. you are such a good fuck Hon!... I'm going to cum again! Aren't you ready baby?" she asked breathlessly.

My hands slide up Mom's side and I draw her down to me once again as I say "Oh yeah.. It's time to let go" give me one more kiss Mom..." and as she did and our lips connected my hands slid back to her hips which I drew up as if forcing mom higher for the kiss... But then started plowing into her fast and hard.

Our tongues had just started to entwine when Mom took a sudden breath and moaned..."Oh my god John!" as she found out what benefits a guy got being in a stamina sport for so many years.

"My breathing was fast and breathless but I said low in her ear. "Come on Mom... cum for me! I want to feel those vaginal muscles grip my cock like they did before... Oh, hell Mom, I love fucking you. You're such a sexy hot fuck to us!"

That seemed to do it for both of us. Mom started to tremble and moan "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyfuckinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gaaaaaawwwwwd " as the first wave hit her. Mom's fingers slid into my hair and grasped it hard and desperately.

I had her ass cheeks spread and hips held a bit high up my torso as my hips pivoted hard giving me room to give it to her in what I called a long stroke where I would get the tightness of her opening and the warmth of her depth in each stroke.

My cock finally exploded as my orgasm hit me as another orgasmic wave hit her... my cock was near her opening where it was tightest and my thrusts changed to short fast ones as I peaked for my first squirt which seemed to blow my socks off as I felt her vaginal muscles contract as the head of my cock swelled and hardened each time it squirt and it felt amazing.

My cock thrust deeper as I continued to squirt not stopping my thrusts until my cock felt spent and when that happened, my thrusts only slowed to long even and tender thrusts as we both soaked in the sensation of a slick, wet cock in a cum filled pussy.

We finally stopped and lay there motionless as we both caught our breaths as Mom collapsed on me. I could feel my cock shrinking inside her as we did, but it felt great and content as it did. I thought it had done well tonight and gave a soft chuckle.

"That was sooooo good John!" said Mom with a chuckle of her own after feeling mine. "The thought of just being with you was so exciting to me, but finding out how well you can fuck! Oh my!" she said lifting her head for a moment..."I never would have let myself imagine it!"

The end of the fuck had been fast and hard and both our bodies formed a layer of sweat. With another chuckle, she eased her hips up to let my now semi hard cock slide out of her, rolled off, moved up farther in the bed and turned onto her back where she rested her shoulders against a pillow and the headboard.

"Whew! My goodness! I haven't been laid like that in ages!" she said with a bit of a breathless laugh. She lifted one knee planting her foot on the mattress and let the knee lean to the side exposing her pussy as she jokingly fanned it with her hand.

Beth was down at the base of the bed and moved farther up on Mom's side of the bed as she said "I told you he was good" with a giggle.

As she made it level with my penis she reached over Mom and pinched the base of my cock with her thumb and forefinger and made my semi hard meat wag saying "Oooooh, look at this! Nice and gooey" and we all glanced down to see my cock still looking slick from our fucking and combined cum.

Traces of white cum could still be seen under the ridges of the head of it and in my pubic hair at the base of the shaft.

I asked "So, did you get off watching us?"

"Of course I did, a few times actually." Beth then looked at Mom and said "So did you find out what I meant about feeling the head of his cock spurt?"

Mom laughed and said "Oh yes... you were so right!

Did he fill you Mom? When we stretch it out like we've done tonight he really gets backed up and shoots a big load" she said with a giggle.

"I'm sure he did, he just seemed to keep cuming!" replied Mom

"Mmmmmmm! I guess so, you look wet and gooey too Mom" said Beth with a big grin as she slid a bit closer.

Mom's pussy looked wet from both of our cum and freshly fucked with her labia still a bit swollen from the ordeal and protruding between her slit and pubic hairs.

Beth looked a little harder and saw a track of cum starting to ooze down toward the crack in her ass just about where her anus was located. "Oh Mom! I think you've sprung a leak!" said Beth as she let hand extend and catch it with her fingers. Beth tasted it immediately.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, sooooo goooood! You wouldn't mind if I helped clean you up, would you?" she asked with a devilish grin.

Mom's eyes went wide in surprise, but after a second or two of shock, she grinned bounced her eyebrows and said "I'd love for you to, Hon" as she lifted her other knee and spread her legs wide.

Her hands slid down her body and she spread her lips and pivoted her hips up to show Beth saying "I'd say it's fairly messy are you sure?" but what she exposed was to Beth was a luscious looking creampie.

"Mmmmmmm, I'd LOVE to try! Maybe you'd like to clean John up as I get started" she said with a wink as she settled in using her fingers to spread Mom's ass crack even wider to catch what had already slid down to her rosebud. Her tongue took over from there as she worked her way from the bottom up.

"Come on up here Honey, let your Mom help clean you up" she said with a bit of a giggle.

I didn't need to be asked twice and a moment later I was on my knees next to Mom and at the right height to allow her so suck and lick me clean.

Both ladies seemed to be enjoying all the cleanups from the "Mmmmms" I heard from both of them but for me it was another eye opening experience seeing my girlfriend eating my cum out of my mother's pussy and Mom tasting her own self too as she cleaned the cum from me.

It didn't take long for Mom to clean me up clean as a whistle and as you can imagine, by the time she was finished, I was hard again.

As Mom finished she kissed the tip of my cock and I winked at her and then moved back. Beth had her face buried into Mom's pussy, but you could see she was taking her time and seemed to be savoring cleaning her. As I moved I could see her sucking one of her inner lips with cum still present in other areas.

Beth was on her stomach as she ate Mom and I could see Mom was getting into it too.

Her hands were back at her pussy spreading her lips toward the top which was totally exposing her clit from beyond its hood as she let out an occasional Ohhhhhh or gently gyrated her hips for a moment. I never realized how large her clit was! I didn't notice it when I was rubbing it, I guess it was because I was coming up to it from underneath, but of course I had not had the chance yet to get to know it close up since I hadn't had the opportunity to eat her yet, but I knew that was going to change in the near future.

I knew that was one thing on my list of things to do was to take the time to check out Mom's pussy in detail and spend a bit more time on her boobs too.

I spread Beth's legs and knelt between them. Beth didn't stop to turn around and say anything but she did give a somewhat loud MMMMMMMM, though muffled by Mom's pussy and then raised her hips a bit.

I made sure I gave her a good cock-head-rub up and down her slit before I slid my member fully into her, knowing she would be totally soaked - and I was right.

I started fucking her "long-stroke" style in an easy going relaxed tempo, knowing she liked slow relaxing fucks at times and since she was busy at Mom's pussy, after all, I didn't want to go shoving her head or teeth into Mom.

I leaned onto her supporting myself on my elbows as my hips pivoted for each easy thrust and I spoke low into her ear, but it was loud enough for Mom to hear too.

"Oh Baby, you've been so fucking hot tonight... Did you like watching Mom suck my cock and me fuck her both times? Hmmmmmm" God, Mom's so fucking hot!... just as you are Beth...no other woman could take your place!...and ohhhh, how I love fucking you too!"

Beth responded with a whimpering moan into Mom's pussy as her hips started pivoting to fuck me back, but her hips were trapped under the weight of mine.

I kept talking... "Mmmmmm, you like eating my cum from Mom's hot cunt don't you...Oh I bet you do..." which resulted in another moan from Beth and from Mom too. I knew Mom would get a thrill out of hearing it also.

"Do you like being fucked as you eat it Baby? Is slow Ok or do you want it harder or faster?"

I then held on to her shoulders so I wouldn't push her into Mom and gave her a few quick hard thrusts for a sample.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers