Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or maybe you prefer I eat your cum from you as you eat mine from Mom..."

This produced another moan but Beth also lifted her head up and asked Mom if she would mind sitting on her face if she rolled over on her back.

"Of course Sweetheart! I think that's sexy!" said Mom as she started to move away.

I slid out of Beth and grabbed her by the ankles with a laugh to the edge of the bed. Mom's mattress height was high enough for me to stand next to the bed and fuck her (since we'd done it before without Mom knowing after throwing a blanket from my room over her bed cover).

She giggled as she slid to where the bottom of her ass was off the bed and lifted her legs for me to hold them. As Mom moved over Beth suggested that she faced me.

Mom grinned as she started to straddle her face but as she did, she squatted over her face which left about a 5 inch gap between her pussy and Beth's lips. "You say you want all that cum Honey? Because I really think he filled me up! Let's see what I can squeeze out" said Mom playfully as she reached down and spread her own lips again as she too bent to watch and see as much as she could.

"Oh Mom! This is so fucking naughty!" giggled Beth as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out for practice.

I cradled Beth's legs in the crook of my arms and Beth automatically grabbed my shaft and steered me into her as she's done dozen's of times when we've fucked like this on beds and tables. Mom seemed to be grinning and it was apparent she was working her stomach and vaginal muscles as she attempted to expel my sperm.

I had just slid back into Beth and had given her a hard thrust, slapping my hips into her when she squealed that it was working and that it was collecting...

"OMG Mom! It's coming!" and I paused long enough to see a gooey dollop form into a drip that finally dripped from her pussy as its tail stretched and then snapped allowing it to fall to Beth's waiting tongue.

Beth immediately mouthed and swallowed it with a playful giggle and pronounced "Mmmmmmm".

Mom looked up to me wide eyed and grinned and I just laughed and started fucking Beth with a lot more vigor.

Mom kept her position and continued to try for another dollop, but it only produced a small one so she slid her feet out and went into a kneeling position as Beth's hands steered her hips down to her waiting lips.

From this position, I could fuck Beth at any rate I wanted but I really wanted to lay into her so I started fucking her hard and fast ramming my hips into her ass and producing a slapping sound with each thrust.

Beth seemed to enjoy it all while eating Mom from all the moaning and slurping she was doing.

Mom's mouth opened and she glanced down to Beth's head between her legs and gave a soft "Ohhhhhhhhhhh" then her focus changed to the sight of my cock's shaft working in and out of her sweet cunt as I pounded her.

Mom watched and looked up to me as she moaned from what Beth was doing (or possibly of what she was seeing) and gave me a smoky turned-on look before leaning forward and kissing me with a hot wet kiss.

Ha, I had no problem multitasking fucking Beth while doing a hot kiss tongue dance with Mom.

As the kiss ended Mom's forehead creased as she went "Ooooooooh, yesssssssss! My goodness does Beth know how to eat pussy!" and Mom started pivoting her pussy up and down Beth's face.

One of Mom's hand remained on my shoulder as she licked two fingers to wet them and then started rubbing Beth's slit like Beth had done to Mom when I fucked her when she was on the stool earlier.

Beth started whimpering and moaning again which was countered by slurping sounds from Mom's pussy that was becoming wet all over again and it didn't take long keeping this up before Beth started to tremble which started in her thighs and spread to her body as her torso went wild as she arched her back and pivoted her hips hard and wild.

Mom rode her face the whole time and Beth held on to her hips every moment. The orgasm must have been contagious, because Mom seemed to have medium one too.

Knowing Beth's ways... her body started to calm and my thrusts started to slow and become less intense too.

It was right about that time Mom released my shoulder and sat up straight as she gyrated her hips slowly, smearing her wet pussy over Beth's face.

Beth lowered her calves which caused a bit of pinching at the crook of my arms where her legs laid across which I knew was my signal to ease out.

I slowly let her legs slide down my arms and her heels sought out the side bed frame just as Mom moved off her face. Beth's eyes remained closed with her face wet from Mom sliding her wetness over her cheeks, chin and nose as her chest heaved from her orgasm.

Mom smiled looking at her and bent down to kiss her and I saw the kiss go open mouth instantly. One of Beth's hands came up to cup one of Mom's hanging breasts as Mom's hand floated over her breasts and nipples and moved down to her mound where she pressed over her closed lips like she had done to her own earlier in the night.

I have to admit, I was a bit winded too and stood there watching. My cock was still hard, but between the booze, the orgasms and all the fucking I wouldn't mind just letting to deflate naturally unless either Mom or Beth wanted one more round... but I think they seemed to be satisfied for the night and so was I.

It was really Beth who curled up with a soft smile on her face, exhausted and falling asleep. I moved her to lay that side of the bed and Mom looked at me and said it might be a good idea for us to get some sleep now.

I agreed and said I'd go downstairs and cut off all the lights and when I returned, Mom was spooning Beth and was fast asleep too.

I turned off the nightstand light and the one on the dresser then joined them, spooning up against Mom as I pulled the covers over us all and after draping my arm across the both of them, I quickly fell into a quiet sleep myself feeling close and happy holding the two most special ladies of my life.