Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both read it and smiled. I typed "K" and sent the message.

"Well I better hurry then..."I'll just put on my clothes from last night" and slid on the slacks, found my shirt and then my loafers. I went to Mom and slid my hand around her stomach and I kissed the nape of her neck. "Thanks for the breakfast, Mom and I let my hand on her stomach slide up where I squeezed her boob.

She chuckled, turned her head to me and said "Oooooh! You're welcome Hon" then her hand trapped mine on her boob, "but I have one question before you go... Did you mean what you said to her last night when you told her no other woman could take her place?"

I looked at Mom in the eyes and said "Totally... There are two women I love dearly and would not want to live my life without. One is Beth and the other is you..."

Mom smiled a big smile "Oh Honey, that's so sweet. I love you with all my heart to and I'm so glad I can now show it even more... and I know for a fact Beth loves you too. That's no guess either, we've discussed it." She gave me a big hug and a peck square on the lips and added "Now hurry and go get your girl!"l

~~~

I quickly walked down the block to her house and knowing no one was home I just went in and headed upstairs to her bedroom. I walked in not knowing what to expect... Someone sad or someone pumped up but I was ready for either.

"Hey Babe!" I said as I saw she had her back to the door as she packed an open suitcase.

"Oh!" she jumped "You surprised me! I didn't hear you! Hey yourself Sweety!" and came over and gave me a big hug. I gave her a hearty hug back.

Beth slid her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes. "Are you sure this is ok with you? I really need to know John... It can't be a maybe thing either..." asking with her pouty eyes and lips.

"Yes, I really want it too. I really do. I meant what I said last night when I said no one could take your place. I found that out for real. I know I we don't say it much but I do love you and I think you love me too. We'll work out the rest of it."

"Oh I do, and yes we will you big brute!" she struck my chest in a hammer hit and I caught a tear in her eye. She kissed me hard and I had no problem returning it.

After the kiss broke I asked "So, is everything ok with your dad?"

Beth looked bittersweet. "Yeah, I'll explain it later. Actually I think this is the best thing that could happen. We promised to go to breakfast or dinner once a week together for some quality time, just the two of us. Believe me, it's a great start!

"Good, what's ready to go?"

She pointed to some boxes and a fully packed suitcase. "This is my last one. Two of the boxes are shoes and one is full of mementos I want to keep. I have a feeling Eleanor will claim this room for a sewing room or something and just clean it out.

It took a few trips to load the car. Everything filled it up to the max, but that was ok, I just jogged back to the house as Beth drove and started unloading it. It only took a few minutes or so for Mom and her to generally unpack most of it out of the boxes and head down to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Finding a place for everything could be done later.

When finished, Mom, still in her robe and Beth still in her mini skirt sat at the nook and I drew the third stool out so I could face both of them as she told us the story about her dad over fresh cups of coffee.

She said he had mixed emotions about her moving in with us. He understood how Eleanor had made it so uncomfortable for her and how he couldn't understand how she was so jealous of his daughter's attention. But he also knew how much she liked it here and mentioned he wanted me to get off my ass and marry her. Mom just laughed in such a way I felt she agreed with him.

She mentioned how they promised once a week they would get together for either breakfast or dinner which she really liked. Beth said she mentioned they had done it a few times in the past and always loves the one-on-one time with her dad. After saying that, she switched the subject completely.

"That's my life outside this circle, but I hope you know I really appreciate this invitation not only into your home but also your lives..." giggle "not to mention other things... and that I love you both so much!"

"Aww, we love you too Honey! said Mom as she slid off her stool and gave her a big hug and kiss.

Even I reached out to both for a group hug.

We settled back in our seats. Tears had collected in the corners of her eyes and she wiped them away with a hearty laugh. "God, I just meant every damn word I said from the heart, but after yesterday I am still sooo damn horny!"

Mom and I burst out laughing! Mom was the first to say "You're not the only one Hon!" and I looked at Beth's legs. She was wearing the denim mini from the night before and her heels were hooked in the rung of the stool with her knees together. I slid off my stool and picked the hem of her skirt up. Her legs were closed but it exposed her crotch enough to see she had no panties on. "Here's your problem Beth! You forgot your panties!" and we all burst into laughing again.

"I know, I didn't have any here this morning to put on!" she said with a laugh. Believe me, I was conscious of it the whole time when with Dad.

Mom giggled. "You know you could have borrowed a pair..."

Beth blushed. "I know but I was so into meeting him on time and didn't even think of it until after I left."

There was a moment of silence as we just relaxed in each other's company and I t let my eyes roam over the both of them as discretely as I could.

Mom just smiled. "Well... most of the chores are caught up, except maybe the grass outside and the remaining laundry inside for today. I was thinking of getting some more sun, so if you two would like to join me you'd be welcome if you don't have any other plans. But John - you need to remember to practice your laps to keep your stamina up!" said Mom with a wink, as if they would need the show. Beth agreed and they both laughed.

"Well I can think of a couple of ways to do that now..." I said as I gave them both a grin.

"Ha, well I guess one would help the other, but either way we need to have a family chat about our new situation and how we can deal with it and it might give us a good opportunity to do that." Mom looked at Beth and said "Don't worry Hon, I'm not a control freak" with a giggle. "It's just us all communicating together. You have a say in things now too and we want your opinion."

Beth looked at me and I said "Welcome to our world, it's cool... you'll like it" and she smiled and replied "I'm sure I will."

"Anyway, you two go off and do what you want to do. I'm going to change into some more appropriate clothes and do some grocery shopping. Any ideas for What we should have for dinner?"

"How about we grill up some steaks?"

"Beth, how about you?"

"Oh, I can go with whatever..."

Mom looked at me and nodded and said "steaks" but she looked back at Beth and said, Honey, you ARE part of this family now and we care about your opinion just don't be shy about throwing out ideas. We'll decide as a group, ok?" Mom said with a laugh.

Beth blushed. "Ok, I'm not exactly used to this... but how about a few shrimp to go along with the steaks? Surf and turf might be nice. I can say this because I have more news I forgot to tell you about.

"That sounds perfect!" Ha, we still have the tequila and lime to marinate them in too. Good idea!.. What news?"

"Dad told me he ran into Faye Johnson... you know her, she runs the florist where I worked before. She asked if I was back in town. She'd like to give me my old job back working there and making deliveries. I really like working for her and she teaches me how to do arrangements too. I'm going to drop by and see her Monday. So...If I live here I plan on doing my share, and that includes housework and pitching in on the groceries... and another thing too... Mom... would you teach me how to cook? All I can so is burn water" she said with a silly grin.

"I'd love to Beth! And you don't have to buy groceries, a little help around the house would be enough. You coming here isn't about rent or work or anything else. We simply love and care for you."

"Thanks Mom, I love you guys too. It's Ok, it's something I want to do.

Mom just looked at the two of us. The look on her face was very motherly and very happy, but we both knew there were many facets to Mom and we started appreciating each one on its own.

"Ok, I'm off to get changed for the store and you guys go do whatever you do..." giggle "Then later we'll relax in the sun and have a chat if you want to." She slid off her stool and took to the flight of stairs with a happy smile and bounce in her step on the stairs like I'd never seen before, not to exclude the additional bounce in her boobs since she wasn't wearing a bra under her robe as she did.

~~~

Beth looked at me with her mischievous grin and asked "So, did you and Mom get some playtime in while I was gone earlier?"

"Nah, not really. I slept through it all. By the time she woke me, she had just finished cleaning out the spare room's closet and dresser for you, then she threw me out of bed saying I needed a shower and to get ready to help you move. I seemed to hold her interest being nude though" I said with a chuckle. "Anyway she made me a good breakfast and that's when I sent your text, it was just as I was finishing it.

"How about you? Anything happen after you got up? Was Mom up already?"

"Yes and no, I think she woke when she sensed I was sneaking out of bed. She asked if I was running late and I said no. She said good and suggested sharing a shower. I told her it was a great idea and she steered me to hers.

"We didn't have sex per se. After pinning up our hair, both of us slid into the shower. We did some kissing while in there and were very thorough lathering and rinsing every nook and cranny and probably more than we needed. By the time we got out of the shower we were very clean ladies except for what wetness we were producing naturally by that time. Needless to say we both had fun" said Beth with a giggle.

"Did either of you cum?"

"No, I didn't, I don't think she did either, we weren't in there long enough.

Just about that time, Mom came down the stairs now wearing shorts, a sleeveless top and sandals. She, grabbed her purse and keys from the dining room table and headed our way to say goodbye.

"I have a few places I need so go so I'll be back in about an hour, maybe hour and a half. Why don't you two work on getting settled in, and I'll see you soon!" She gave us each a peck on the lips and took off as we told her to drive safe.

We watched her go. The shorts she had chosen were nicer, more for an outfit than the baggy casual ones so they were more tailored and a bit shorter, with the end result being they showed off her ass and legs well. Whether she be my mom or not, I still thought she had one hell of a sexy body. I turned to Beth and with a grin of my own and said "Hmmmm, and what's this about going to visit your dad with no panties and in a mini skirt?

Beth giggled and slapped my arm. "I didn't mean to. When I got dressed for our date and knowing what was going to happen, I never put any on, so I didn't have any to put on this morning. I guess I should have borrowed some from your Mom. It was very distracting knowing I didn't have any on as I sat across from him in the diner, and all of last night and the shower with Mom was in the back of my mind the whole time too, so I was actually getting wet as I sat there. I was afraid I'd soak my skirt and it would show when I got up.

"Ha, you must have been really charged considering the heavy conversation you were having with him."

Beth looked down for a second but looked at me with a soft smile and said, "Not really, I wasn't asking for permission. I would have come anyway. It was the only nice way I knew to explain my decision. The only thing that would have held me back was if you and Mom were to have been hassled over it by them. But he actually understood and like I said we made plans to see each other once a week on a regular basis. We even admitted we'd probably see and have more quality time than we had before.

Beth slid off the stool, moved between my legs and put her arms over each shoulder, locking her fingers together behind my neck. "Well Mr. John, your girlfriend-slash-significant other is feeling like a very horny slut right now after last night. Just what are you going to do about it?"

I pulled her hips close into my crotch as we eased into a very hot and wet open mouth kiss and our tongues danced for a moment before I broke the kiss and asked "Tongue or cock Baby? You know I didn't get the chance to munch on either of you last night..."

Beth came back with "Mmmmmm I want that cock right now...I want you to fuck me... But don't cum in me, I want that as a treat. I'm sure Mom and I will be more than happy to oblige you with something to munch on later today."

I slid off the stool holding her close and I knew she could feel me growing hard. We started moving away from the stool as I asked "So you say you want that cock right now?" and I steered her to the back of the couch where it acted as a room divider and she responded with a simple musical "Ohhhhh".I looked down at her ass and the back of her legs. "Mmmmmm, I love that skirt and heel outfit... god you look so sexy, especially from behind" as my open hand caressed a cheek over her skirt.

Beth bent over the couch as she raised the skirt over her ass, high on her hips and gyrated her beautiful ass slowly and erotically as she said "Is this what you like to see Baby?"

Between the sexy shape of her ass and the look of her already damp and swollen slit made my cock jump in my pants even as I started undoing my belt buckle. "Ohhh yeah! That's it Babe" I said as I let my eyes roam down her long legs to her heels as I pushed my boxers and slacks down all at once freeing my now hard cock which popped up as if spring loaded as the material cleared it.

I slid the head up and down her wet slit a few times to wet the head a bit and then gave her half my length which resulted in Beth giving a abrupt "OHH!" then I quickly backed out and gave her the whole thing in one sharp thrust.

Beth moaned "OHHHHHHHHH god yes! Give it to me John! FUCK ME! I need your cock so badly!" and I obliged her as I started to ram her from behind as I picked up my pace.

I already had my hands on her hips as I fucked her but I started pulling her back into me as I started thrusting harder and faster. This really kind of jerked her back and forth but I was guessing she'd like it and I guess I was right with the moaning she started to do.

As I did, I heard her whimpers and saw her head move in such a way that she was lost in the sensation as we continued fucking as our minds and bodies melded into the sex.

"Damn, I love fucking your sweet pussy Beth!" I exclaimed as I slammed into her causing my hips to slap against her ass.

"Oh, fuck, that's it! I love it when you do too!" she said with a whimpering moan. "John talk to me, talk to me Baby!"

"Ahhh fuck Beth! Seeing you and Mom together last night was so fucking hot Babe!... Seeing you dance. Seeing you kiss.. Oh, fuck, seeing you and Mom eating each other's luscious cunts! Did you like that Baby? Huh? Did you like Mom's head between your legs with such an intent to please you?... and later with her riding your face as I fucked you?"

"Oh my god yesssssssssss! And her pussy tasted so good with your cum mixed with it! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Give it to me John!"

"Oh man that was so fucking hot to me!" I said a bit breathlessly as I rammed hard into her again three times causing more slapping sounds.

"Oh John! Yesssssssssss!Gawd, YESSSSS" and Beth let out a loud moan as both our passion rose another notch.

I don't know if it was the talk, the subject, or the fucking but Beth suddenly came with a louder than normal moan and her thighs started to tremble and spasm as the waves of her orgasm hit her over and over. I kept my pace up for a while waiting to sense her calming down but instead she started fucking me back again and exclaimed "Oh come on John! Fuck me with that beautiful mother-fucking cock of yours! Oh god make it cum for me, I want your cum!".

I let my mind go as I continued to plow into her. I thought 'Damn! Did I just hear her call it a mother-fucking cock? Oh man! I then realized that was an accurate description! My cock IS mother-fucking cock!' and felt an electric shock of excitement hit me.

That was the last straw for me and I pulled out suddenly and started stroking my shaft that was wet with her juices and said "I'm getting close Baby, so if you want it you better hurry or you'll get it across your ass!" I said with a chuckle.

"No! I want it" said Beth with a bit of a breathless giggle as she pivoted and dropped to her knees. She quickly replaced my hand on my shaft and hungrily started sucking my cock wildly as she pumped the shaft with her hand hard and fast.

"Oh fuck Beth! Yes! Suck my mother-fucking cock!" and with a heavy grunt, I started delivering her snack. Beth handles catching cum well but today she gagged, maybe my cock was too deep or the first spurt was too heavy, but the gag made some of my cum escape her lips where a bit dripped to her chin and more was pushed farther down my shaft by her lips to her fingers as she continued to bob her head and stroke me.

After my spurts ceased, she slowed down and started her usual cleaning process where she sucked the head of my cock strongly and then started on my shaft, making sure she got under the ridge of the head of my cock too.

When she finished, she collapsed against the back of the couch to catch her breath as I leaned my side into it to do the same with my now semi hard cock pointing down at her, inches from her face.

Beth looked up at me with her grin as she cleaned off her chin with her finger and cleaned her finger by sucking it then giggled and said "Mmmmmmmmm! Thank you Hon! That's exactly what I needed... from that mother-fucking cock of yours!" adding it as an afterthought.

She laughed and said, "You liked that term I see" and then she offered her hand for me to help her up and moved to a standing position next to me, leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

I could taste the salty and slightly bitter taste of my own cum but it didn't bother me. It seemed to be a habit of hers after almost each blowjob. "You're more than welcome... I needed a release too" I said with a laugh "And you're right, I guess it is a mother fucking cock, isn't it?"

"It sure is, and I must admit, I like thinking of it that very naughty light too" she responded with a grin.

I shook my head in puzzlement as I said "I can't remember us ever being so jazzed and horny like this before. This weekend has been something else, hell the whole last two weeks has with the act and taping of Mom. I said with a laugh as I slid my pants back up.

"I know! It's like a drug!" she said with a giggle as she worked her skirt back down.

"I hope Mom is as charged as we are. She seemed shyer about it this morning. She mentioned about with 3 there could be problems with someone feeling left out. Would it be a problem if I said I've got a strong urge to do a lot of catching up to do with Mom if she'll let me?... I Hope you don't mind" I said with a grin.

"Did it look like I minded last night?" Beth openly laughed. "Gawd, watching you two was such a turn-on! I think you'll find that out the first time you cum masturbating as you watch us really get into it someday... I don't think Mom's mind has changed at all but she might be a bit more shy about it without the tequila" adding a giggle. "So, what are you going to want to do first?" asking with a devilish grin.