Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed my muscles that we men use to either hold back an orgasm or squirt with when we cum and my cock bounced a few more times. "So is your view ok too? I asked as I started to sit.

"Oh definitely!" said Mom with a chuckle.

"Oh, you're just showing off for Mom now. I call that wagging his tail... But that's ok, I like it too" she said with a laugh which Mom and I joined in on.

I sat back and my feet connected with the base of the plush patio table chair and I let my legs splay wide in a man's way as I sat there. My fingers gripped the base of my shaft low near the base and I occasionally stroked it only an inch or so to keep my hard-on nice and stiff.

The sunglasses situation was still amusing. I couldn't tell if they were watching me watch them or looking at my cock. I guessed the latter. Mom had this permanent grin on her face and Beth was grinning too but both biting and tracing her lower lip with her tongue. But I loved the fact I could literally stare at Mom's tits that I fantasized about so much and switch my stare to her gorgeous pussy with occasional glances to Beth who seemed so relaxed touching herself as if it was a totally natural thing to do.

Needless to say I loved seeing both of them and it made my cock throb, making the head of my cock swell momentarily each time.

"So Mom, earlier you said you'd like to have a family chat about our new circumstances? Maybe now would be a good time to do it."

"Yes I think so too. Beth tells me you brought her up to date on the potential problem of 3."

"Did she tell you she had some ideas?"

"Yep, but she wouldn't say what until we all got together" Mom replied but with a smile liked she liked that Beth wanted to wait for all of us.

I looked at Beth, "Ok Babe, you've got the floor" said I as I edged my ass a few inches more toward the edge of the seat allowing me to lean back in the chair and relax a bit more while improving their view just a bit.

"Well, I think I have the perfect solution for this." said Beth "Mom, you're the common denominator in this situation and I know both of us are going to want to spend special time with you, so... I was thinking how about we set up a system like a date-night-with-Mom? That way we can choose a night which everyone recognizes one of us would be devoted to you one-on-one for an evening which includes spending the night together if we want." Everything else can be controlled by some general rules."

Mom's eyebrows arched high above the top of her sunglasses in surprise as she said "Beth! That's a perfect idea! I love it! And I really love the idea of spending the night with each of you!"

I was impressed too. "Yeah, I agree, that's a good idea. It sounds like it would even cover a girl's night out or me taking Mom out for dinner at a restaurant too."

"I guess it would, wouldn't it" said Beth with a grin.

I asked "So do you have any ideas about the general rules you mentioned too?"

"Not really. I guess we'd have to figure out most of the possible situations" said Beth.

Mom had some thoughts on this. "Well, I think I'd be covered by my date nights with you two, so we need to deal with the two of you first. How about we make it a rule that you want your alone time, you just go to either one of your rooms and close the door. There's no way I'd be offended about that, so don't worry. But - if you leave the door open, it would be like an optional invitation to watch or something,...if I felt so inclined" said Mom with a devilish grin. "And maybe I'd do the same when I'm taking some personal play time, since I get in the mood to be watched on occasions if someone just happened to pass by and notice me."

Both Beth and I looked at each other and grinned then Beth said "I think that would be hot for the both of us, so don't be too shy!"

I kicked in with a few more questions. "I think it's a great plan but are there any restrictions? What if two of us are openly flirting and want to do something sexual in the spare of the moment? Would we have to wait for date nights?"

Beth answered this one after looking at Mom where they exchanged grins. "I don't think that's going to be a problem. All of us like to watch too much at a minimum" she said with a giggle "and I'm sure joining in could always be an option too. If it ends up being in a room with a door other than the common areas like the kitchen or family room, maybe we could use the door as an indicator. If something happens on the spare of the moment, we'll all agree to leave the door open that way it's an open invitation, except of course when John and I want to be alone. We can call it our open door policy" she said with a laugh.

Mom laughed and said "I like that!"

I had one more question as I tilted my head slightly and looked at Beth. "What will be the rules when one of us isn't there and the other is alone with Mom at home?" .

Beth giggled "Then no rules apply... It's whatever we can talk each other into or feel like doing. If we're not here, that's our tough luck."

"I like that rule too but let's not forget an occasional date night for the 3 of us like last night." And I added "That was fun" and we all agreed.

"So Mom, how often would you like your dates with us?" Beth asked with a giggle.

"Wow, I don't know!, Ha, I guess it should be at reasonable intervals but far enough apart to keep it really special, maybe once a month or every two weeks? " That way we'd still have some incentive to do things in front of each other" Mom said with a grin.

"I think that sounds good" said Beth adding "We could alternate weeks, one week it would be John, the next week me and so on. It should be good for you. You'll get one of us each week that way."

"Ooooh! I like the sound of that! It 's even better than being married with a weekly date night, but still in the family" said Mom with a laugh.

"That's a great idea Beth" I said giving her a grin as I allowed my stroking to extend a bit higher up my shaft. "So, who's first?"

"Why don't you go first. You're working a full day tomorrow, aren't you? Mom and I will have a full day to hang around with each other" said Beth as she glanced at Mom and added "That is if she wants to and doesn't have any other plans."

Mom gave out a musical "Mmmmmmm." then added "Oh I have no special plans Honey, but think I do now with you" and gave her a wink.

"So John, what night is best for you? I'm available all nights with exception of Wednesdays as you know."

"Well, I'll be working evenings for the first part of the week, but Thursday's good for me and we'd have a full evening to enjoy ourselves. Will that do?"

"Mom grinned and said "Perfect... It's a date then, and plan on sleeping over too" she said with a laugh."I find the thought of literally sleeping with each of you on date nights really appealing."

Both Beth and I agreed and said we wanted that too.

Beth looked at Mom and said "Actually Thursday would be good for me also. That's when Dad and I plan to meet for dinner together" then she looked at Mom and said "We can make our plans for our date next week later in the week when we know what's happening.

"Yes, that's a good idea especially with you starting work... Well, I guess that takes care of us on the subject of 3. There's only one more thing I'd like to just mention...""

Beth and I looked at each other and she said "Sure, what's that?"

"Well, maybe it doesn't need to be said, but I'd feel better just mentioning it... but you both know we really, really need to keep all of this a secret. Is there anyone you think you'd be inclined to tell?"

Mom's eyes glanced back and forth between the two of us as Beth and I looked at each other.

"Not me Mom. I know when I've got it good and don't plan on blowing it by bragging about it."

Beth, however, looked a bit sheepish." I haven't said anything but there is someone I'd like to tell..."

Mom's eyebrows raised and asked "Who's that Sweetheart?"

"My roommate Kari. She's the one I told you about where she started off being with her aunt and who turned her on to being bi.

Actually, she's really secretive about it all too. She didn't tell me about her aunt until we had been with each other and I drilled her to who was her first. She swore me to secrecy but I guess I blew that telling you and John. So, if you meet her please don't mention it unless she brings it up. If you don't want me telling her I'll keep our secret."

Mom was quiet for a moment thinking then seemed to shrug her shoulders and grin. "Well, I can relate to the roommate situation. That's the way it was with mine. So, I guess it would be ok but you'll have to swear her to secrecy and promise me it would be only her or maybe her aunt too, which I'm sure would want to hear about it. But those two only, ok?"

"I promise! I swear" as she raised her pinky and curled it as if making a pinky shake promise that we used as kids to promise our parents.

I looked at Beth and asked "Are you going to tell her where you live now? Still think she'll want to come to visit?

Before Beth could answer Mom asked "What, you were planning on having company this summer?" Mom's eyebrows arched high again as if it was a bit of a surprise, but she smiled as she asked. From what she knew about Kari, her curiosity was up.

Beth giggled. "Well, to be honest her and I discussed having a 3some with a guy, but I didn't want to with any of her boyfriends or someone at school. Instead I suggested we talk John into it. She knows about how I feel about him and have done a bit of bragging about his cock, so it intrigued her and we played with the idea of her visiting for a few days. There are no actual plans and now it looks like I'll be working anyway."

Beth paused for a min and before one of us could say something this mischievous look came over her face and she said "But, oh my god, if she did know!" said Beth added with a laugh. I would not be surprised if it ended up being another time to remember for us all!"

Both Mom and I chuckled knowing what she meant. Then Mom said "Well, it's your home now too, you can ask visitors over, even if it's overnight if you want. We would need to just be discrete while they're here unless we all have a special understanding."

Mom continued. "It's up to you, Hon. I'll ask you not to tell her about our situation until you see her in person though, so if she visits the three of you and her can decide on sleeping arrangements and I can get lost for whatever time you'd like for your threesome if need be" Mom said with a grin.

"But what if I told her once she arrived and she wanted a second type of threesome too? Or maybe a special foursome? Think you'd like that Mom? It sounds kind of kinky but cool to me!" said Beth with a devilish grin.

It sounded good to me too. Good enough to make my cock bounce again. I gripped it and I started to truly stroke the shaft with a firm grip, slowly pulling the skin of my shaft over the edges of the crown of its head upon the start of the talk as my mind went through some of the possible variations of what could happen when Mom said "That's something we all can discuss if it ever comes to it."

Mom stopped and smiled as she looked at Beth. "I don't want you to think someone joining us is out of the question it's a very intriguing thought. Let's just say we don't invite anyone into our little world unless we've all had a chance to meet and the three of us have discussed it first and we all agree."

"That sounds reasonable" said Beth then giggled. "After our threesome last night can you imagine an all female 3some? Or a foursome with John? Oh my god, the thought of that is so hot to me. I'm turning into such a slut!" said Beth.

I was fairly apparent too. As she spread her bent knees wider, her fingers started rotating her lower slit which just happened to be considerably wetter than before thus her teasing produced a bit of a wet smacking sound.

Mom chuckled. "Oh, I know that feeling, and yes it all sounds hot to me but I'm still trying to deal with fact that I've not only had sex with my son but also my adopted daughter... even sex which some people would consider a bit kinky too with all the talk and cum eating. I'm your mom for Pete's sake! It's so wrong in so many ways and I should know better. Are you two sure you want to continue this? If not it's ok, I'll understand."

I noticed the smacking sound had gained Mom's attention too as she said it, not to mention my own.

"No way Mom! I said a bit breathlessly. I know you being my Mom and incest is supposed to be wrong, but damn, somehow it makes it even better. It would be one thing if we were kids, but we're adults now and now I think it couldn't be better for the three of us. It's one thing to have sex with friends but it's much better and exciting to do it with someone we love."

I glanced at Beth then added "And believe me when I say we both love you so much... and to be invited and form a sexual world with you just seems so right!" I paused to let it sink in before adding "Not to mention how it being so taboo makes it even more exciting."

"He's absolutely right Mom I fully agree." said Beth a bit breathlessly as she continued to masturbate, "And just think of all the family secrets we can make" she added with a subdued chuckle.

Mom answered with just a simple "Oh my... and I love you so much too... I must admit it's so...so erotic, yet so taboo to share a sexual world with the both of you too. It's so overwhelming in a way. I never knew sex could be so exciting and never imagined being so open with someone especially it being with my son and daughter... "

Her words had turned from normal to a sultry tone of her voice and sudden change in breathing hinted to Beth and I that we had struck a chord within her and I noticed her hand sliding lower her middle finger disappearing into her deeply.

I lowered my voice and said knowing she loved talk since she'd not had it often. "Yeah, Mom... It feels a bit naughty with us doing this in front of you right now" I said as I squeezed my cock on the upstroke milking more precum to form at my pee hole. I used my thumb to smear it over the head of my cock as I added "And I bet it really excites you to see your son stroking his cock only a few feet away from you, doesn't it?"

Mom let out a soft moan hearing my words. A second finger joined the first and she started smearing he abundant wetness up between her lips over and over her clit before giving me a reply of "Yessssssssssss"

Beth then chimed in and said "And I bet it makes you feel oh, so slutty too watching your son jack off for you and knowing your adopted daughter is masturbating too as she watches both of you...doesn't it Mom..."

"Oh god, yessssssssssssss!... and I love how it makes me feel...so naughty and so slutty..." said Mom as her hand became more active.

The tension was building as the intensity of our masturbation increased. "Ohhhhhh Mom... I can't get the thought out of my mind about a foursome! I want my mommy to watch me as I eat Kari's pussy as you suck Johns cock after he's fucked her..." said Beth with a moan of "OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh..." as her fingers moved with more urgency.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yesssss Beth, that would be so hot!" said Mom with a bit of a whimper.

With my other hand I raised my sunglasses so they were on top of my head and said in a quiet voice that was half demanding but half respectful" Raise your sunglasses Mom... Please...I want to see your face as you watch me and I want to see it when you cum!"

The heat of the situation had gotten to Beth too, where hearing the words, she gave out a soft moan. We all realized we couldn't be seen but could be heard if we got too loud. I glanced at her and could see the aim of her eyes still hidden behind her sunglasses was straight at my hand pumping away at my cock.

Mom raised her sunglasses as I requested and I saw the wanton sexual desire she had in her eyes... Her eyes went straight to mine and we locked on to each other for a second of recognition before her eyes rolled back for just a second and then refocused on my cock. She gave an "Ohhhhhhhhh" and drew a quick breath between her teeth producing the sound of a "shhhhhhhhh." as her fingers dipped in, slid back and rubbed her clit hard for a while before dipping back to work them in and out again.

We sat watching each other for a few seconds before her other hand slid down to her slit and separated them from the top exposing a meaty hood and her engorged clit.

"Do you like what you see son? Do you like seeing your mom play with her hot pussy as she thinks of her handsome son's big manly cock?... Do you sweet baby?"

"Oh fuck, yeah Mom!... God, you look so friggin' hot doing it... I can't wait to eat your pussy and suck your cum from you..."

"Oh John!!" moaned Mom as the fingers of her other hand joined the action with one hand fingering her vagina as her other worked her clit fervently.

I could feel my own orgasm building and building much faster than usual. "Oh hell! I'm going to cum!... Damn,... I want to cum on you! Where do you want it?!" I said urgently as I started to stand.

"Come cum on your mom's face and tits, John... grab my hair as you do too!" Mom exclaimed breathlessly as we heard Beth exclaim "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH shit" and saw her hips raise off the lounge as her body tensed for the first peak of her orgasm.

It only took one step forward to reach Mom. My arm shot out and I grabbed her hair from crown of her head had held her at arm's reach as I as I aimed at her face and started pounding my cock hard and fast.

The sight of Mom's hands as she brought herself to the brink of orgasm and hearing the wet slaps of Beth as she finger fucked her pussy hard, just like she did last night filled my senses and was the last straw and I fell into sexual overload.

Mom was just proclaiming "Oh my god..ye..." when the first load exploded and splattered on her cheek, splashing up toward her eye. My grip on her hair tightened as I held her head in place. Her hand started rubbing wildly as her mouth flew open with a breathless "ah ah ah" just before the second spurt shot from me only to hit the edge of her lower lip which was partially deflected to her mouth, with the remainder oozing down her chin. I adjusted my aim again and the third make the target of her open mouth just as she reached climax. Her body arched hard as she convulsed and thrashed.

By now my spurts were starting to loose force anyway so I let go of her head and aimed lower and allowed three more spurts to land across her tits as she writhed from her orgasm. These three contained more seminal fluid and easily tracked down her boobs, one directly down to her nipple.

I kept stroking until my spurts were nothing but dribble leaking out of the tip of my cock down over the head to my fingers. I still had Mom's head in my grip of her hair and I pulled her toward me, as I met her half way and started smearing my come over her face with my now gooey cock as it began to soften.

Mom let out a soft moan as I did then I relaxed my grip as I steered her head back to the cushion.

I looked down at Mom. She was leaning back with her eyes closed and mouth open trying to catch her breath as an occasional tremor ran through her. I never imagined how hot my mom would look with her face and tits dripping cum from me. It took my breath away as I paused.

"OH man... I said in a breathless whisper. My knees felt weak from the intensity of my own orgasm and I wobbled in place as I released my cock and took a step back towards the stability of my chair.

Beth immediately eased in and held Mom's face with both hands as she started licking the cum from her cheek starting with the first shot that had nearly got her eye. Mom let out another soft moan as Beth did and then another as Beth kissed her hard and sensuously sharing the cum with her. I sat back and watched as the fingers of Mom's hand slid into Beth's hair in a caress as they kissed. It was apparent they were loving each other's touch.