Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth then keeled further as she began kissing and licking down Mom's neck and upper chest to the tracks of cum across her breasts. Mom gave out a soft moan as Beth sucked the cum off the nipple we had seen get wet earlier.

Mom's eyes opened and looked at me with a soft playful grin. I could tell she was soaking in the general sight of me sitting there, spread legged my now soft but fleshy hanging down on my loose scrotum now tacky with my cum. My arms were on the armrest with my hands dangling. The hand I had used to stroke myself was still wet with cum from the inner radius to up along my forefinger where the last of my cum had oozed out of me and dribbled down the head of my cock.

She focused on my hand and dick and said "Come here Sweetheart... Mommy wants to clean you up" as her smile turned into a devilish grin.

Mom first took my hand and dragged her tongue over the line of my hand from my thumb to my forefinger then with the same hand quickly drew my soft cock to her as she met it half way again. I could feel her suck it firmly and then felt her tongue as it explored it drawing whatever goo was left on my flaccid fleshy dick with a soft "Mmmmmm". I rested my hand lightly on her head as she did and I let out a soft "Ahhhhhhh...that feels good..."

She seemed to take her time this time sucking it clean as I felt the tip of her tongue even maneuver under the edge of the crown and as I looked down her other hand moved to the back of Beth's head as she sucked her nipple and drew her closer to it. I noticed that Beth had also slid her hand down to Mom's vulva, pressing against her pubic hair and rotating softly like she saw Mom do the night before after cuming so hard.

I realized at that point what was happening wasn't in the heat of a sexual moment. It seemed like both Mom and Beth were relaxed, satisfied and just simply enjoying what they were doing and feeling comfortable doing it. I felt the same and it hit me that I felt the love for these to ladies and I had the overwhelming urge to take care of them both sexually and in life.

After a few more moments, Mom casually pulled her head back and let my dick pop out of her mouth and looked up at me. She smiled and settled back on the lounge continuing to give me the soft smile as if she could read my mind on how loving I thought this was.

Beth released her nipple from her mouth and with a short musical "Mmmmmm" she looked up at us. She looked at me and said, "How about giving me a hand up..." with a smile. I offered a hand and helped her up as we stood next to Mom and for some reason immediately slid her arm around my waist and gave me a firm hug, giving me a playful grin and said "That was quite a show lover boy! I totally enjoyed it".

"I noticed. So was yours and Mom's too" I added with a chuckle.

We looked down at Mom and found her looking up at us with her smile still on her face. Mom pivoted on the lounge, stood, opened her arms and hugged us in a group hug saying "Thank you too so much. You have no idea how you've made this Mother a happy woman!" then kissed each of us on the cheek.

Both Beth and I wrapped an arm around her and hugged her back and I said "No, we should be thanking you Mom none of this is possible without you..." then Beth chimed with a sincere tone "We're so lucky to have a mom like you!"

Mom looked at her and grinned. "Why thank you! But I think both John and I should give you special thanks. If not for you breaking the ice..." and Mom leaned in and kissed her cheek again.

Beth returned a kiss to Mom's cheek and said "You are so very welcome!" and added one of her famous giggles.

We remained standing together enjoying the contact when I said "That was pretty awesome Mom. Did you enjoy it?" with a grin, knowing it was an understatement and redundant question.

"Of course I did!... and I'm going to want to do it again if you two liked it, except next time Beth needs a better view of us and we of her!" said Mom happily. I almost felt she was left out" said Mom turning to Beth, giving her a sorry look.

"Oh I didn't mind, it was still hot to watch John stroking head on in front of his mother" she added with a giggle. "Plus, I already got some this morning... so I didn't feel left out at all."

"Ooooh, so John did help you settle in then" said Mom with a sexy grin.

"Yes, he did, but only after he settled into me and fucked me silly as he bent me over the couch. I managed to get my breakfast snack in the end too" said Beth with a twinkle in her eye. She felt the electric excitement of the thrill to tell Mom such things. "He likes that position, so be forewarned.

Mom looked at me with her own grin "Oh really?"

I nodded, "But you'll need your heels for sure Mom, you're a bit shorter" I said with a chuckle.

"Oh that's no problem. I even have even taller ones, a pair I doubt you even know about"

My answer was a simple enthusiastic "Cool!"