Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ended the kiss saying "Not to mention getting to suck my brother's nice cock and fucking him" said Beth with emphasis on the word "fucking". Beth pushed her finger into my shoulder and pressed, forcing me back.

I had been sitting there on my knees while leaning back on my haunches and as she pushed harder my torso moved back in a hint that I should lay back, which I did, letting my legs stretch out before me.

During my movements, Beth never let go on the grip on my cock and where I might have been a notch or two less that rock hard, her hand had made up for that.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yesssssss... sucking and fucking my brother..." said Beth as her head lowered to my cock where her lips immediately surrounded the head of it and in one smooth motion, started bobbing her head sucking it. She kept this up or a short time as her head continued to bob while her hand stroked my cock in time with her movements before she released it from her lips.

Beth gave me a few good strokes and straddled my cock saying how she really loved fucking her brother as she steered my member to her hot snatch.

Beth let out moan and exclaimed "Ohhhhh yessssssss, I love getting fucked by my brother's big cock..." as she squatted on it, lowering herself down on to it to where she bottomed out on my pubic bone with me deep inside her as she ground down on it. "Oh god, I love how you fill me up!" said Beth as she started fucking me working herself up and down on it while gyrating her hips.

"Oh yeah, fuck that cock Sis! Damn... You don't know how much I love the feel of that cunt of yours!" I said as my hands rested on her knees as I just lay back as she helped herself to my stiff member.

I glance over to Mom. Being on her side she had raised one knee vertically and had her fingers at her vulva where they were pressing down and rotating in a circular motion in the area of her clit. Mom exclaimed "Oh I love watching you two have sex..." she said in a sultry and bit breathless tone.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes!" exclaimed Beth as she started fucking me faster and harder. I pivoted my hips as much as possible with the hard floor underneath me to snap the last inch or two into her on her downward movement.

"Ride it cowgirl!" I said with a chuckle as I fucked her back as much as I could in this position.

I glanced over at Mom again and found her totally absorbed in watching us. One of her fingers had cleaved her slit and her hand had taken on a side to side movement as I imagined her finger working across her clit.

"Mmmmmmmm, Mom... why don't you move on over here... sit on my face... let me take care of that for you... You can face Beth and help her fuck her brother. It's my turn to get a taste of you..." I said with grin.

Mom's eyes went wide for a moment from the idea I had proposed and she started to move she said "Mmmmmm... I'd love to!..." as she quickly straddled my face.

My hands came up around her thighs and spread her cheeks from the back exposing her wet swollen pussy lips and the rosebud of her anus as she continued to settle down on my face.

A moment later my tongue had slid deeply into her and I found her cunt to be still hot, wet and inviting. I could taste a hint of an almost rubber like flavor that I associated to the dildo and a hint of salty bitterness complementing Mom's natural juices.

I instantly recognized the salty taste as being left over jism of mine after jacking off on her cunt, of which I knew it from Beth's habit of kissing me right after sucking my cock.

Apparently Beth had not licked up all of the cum before she stared fucking Mom with the dildo. I guessed the wetness I felt on my cheeks was not only Mom's wet juices, but a combination of both of ours.

It didn't bother me though, I was way too far along in my own sexual passion and excitement of what was happening now.

I nuzzled my face into sex and even added a few hummer sensations as I added a few of my own "Mmmmmms" into her pussy as I started sucking each of her swollen labia that seemed to hang from her spread pussy from her settling in above me in such a sexy way.

I felt Beth shift forward a bit and then the same for Mom which offered a better angle to suck her clit as I imagined the two of them kissing.

As my tongue lashed Mom's clit while I sucked it, I heard Mom's muffled moan and shortly afterwards she started pivoting her pussy over my face more.

With Beth leaning a bit forward, it opened up more room for me to fuck back and I started ramming her with short thrusts as fast and as hard as I could.

I heard Beth squeal and then exclaim to Mom "Oh Mommy! My brother's big cock is feels sooo good fucking my pussy!"

Mom responded with "Oh your brother is so talented... fucking his sister's sweet cunt as he eats his Mommy... Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssssss... that's it Honey, eat your Mommy's pussy!" she said as she started pivoting, smearing her wet cunt over my face wildly as my tongue lashed and flickered over whatever came to pass by it.

"Oh Mommy! I want to cum! I'm going to cum soon!" whined Beth as she stepped up her fucking motion as I continued to slam in to her from below.

"Mmmmmmm... Yessss Honey... I want to see my Baby Girl cum! Let me help you!" and a moment later I felt the occasional contact of Mom's fingernails contact my shaft as she started rubbing Beth's clit back and forth.

By now I was eating Mom feverishly as I lapped, flickered and sucked at her hot sex as she continued to pivot but the next time her anus slid across my lips I held her hips in place firmly to my face as I started rimming it.

Mom's hips started to squirm and lightly gyrate against my tongue as I did.

I heard Mom moan as I started pressing the tip into the center and stared a mock-fucking action as if I was knocking at her back door when I heard Mom let out a moan and then I heard her say into Beth's ear "Oh your brother's now eating Mommy's ass right now Baby Girl... Ohhhhhhhhh he's being such a nasty boy!"

Apparently the dirty talk had an effect on Beth because I heard her guttural moan as I felt her vaginal muscles clamped down on my cock. Beth bounced harder now rising almost the height of my cock before dropping her hips down hard impaling every millimeter of me into her as she moaned "Ohhhhhh Mommmmmmyyyyyyyyy! WATCH ME CUM!"

I heard Mom respond with "That's it Baby Girl! Cum for Mommy!" and I felt Beth lean forward into Mom which gave me more room to ram my cock into her.

I started to slow down to a gentle fuck as I heard her whimper and sensed her body going limp. I could hear Mom's kisses as I imagined her kisses all over her face as Beth struggled for her own breath.

I heard Mom coo to Beth as she said."Oh that's it Honey, relax. Oooooh that was a big one wasn't it..." She said with a giggle.

I heard Beth answer with just one of her simple giggles as I felt her starting to ease off me and slither onto the blanket beside us just as Mom slid off my face.

Mom 's hip was on the blanket but she was supporting herself in an upright leaning position as I sat up, wiping her wet slickness off my face with my arm.

I glanced down at my cock even though I didn't need to see it because it felt like steel and I could feel it throbbing which made it bounce ever so slightly.

It was my turn to give Mom a devilish grin and I said "Your son's cock is still hard and he needs one more hot fuck... think you can help me out Mom?"

Mom seemed to like hearing my request because her eyes went large for a moment as she leaned back, spreading her legs and opening her arms as she said "Mommy would love to help her sexy son out anytime... Come to Mommy Baby..." As she lifted her knees and spread them wider for me.

It was only a moment later I slipped the head of my cock up and down her wet slit to lubricate it before leaning into her and giving her my all as I supported myself over her with locked arms and hands on the floor.

"Oh my god, YES! I love it when you fuck me!" said Mom as her ankles crossed and locked behind me and within a few thrusts we were in sync fucking each other as I thrust into her and her hips met me half way from the grip of her legs around my waist.

As we got into it, our eyes met and locked together and a mischievous grin grew across both our faces. Mom was the first to break the eye contact by closing her eyes and lifting her chin as she moaned then aid "My god, how I love getting fucked by you... You could never imagine... Ahhhhhhhhh... oh god, yes... I love it.. love it!..."

"Oh I can imagine Mom, yes I especially can if it's anything like fucking my mom's tight pussy... I love my cock deep in you when it's not in Beth's..." I said as I stepped up the speed of my thrusts.

I saw Beth watching wide eyed as she gently caressed her mound as Mom and I continued fucking while talking at the same time.

Mom continued... "Oh Honey, I can't believe I'm doing this with my own son! I never thought incest could be so damn exciting! Oh god, I'm such a terrible mom!"

Mom had mentioned that before and I knew and believed she had dealt with it in her mind but seemed to love bringing it up every so often. I guessed it might be part of the thrill for her.

A bit of a naughty thought came to mind as I recalled the mommy talk that Mom had given me when we fucked on the couch earlier today... it was like the mommy talk Beth had whispered in my ear in the pool. I grinned as I decided to give her a bit of her own medicine.

I lowered myself down from supporting myself with my arm extended down to me supporting myself on my elbows. I felt Mom's hardened nipples press into my chest as I increased my contact with her. It reminded me of those boobs of hers as they stuck out for the last hour begging for my attention. I felt my cock twinge as it worked in and out of Mom at a steady pace.

I shifted my support to my left elbow as my right hand slid to her extended breast and squeezed it as I spoke low in her ear "How does your Johnny boy's cock feel in you Mom? Do you like your son's cock now that he's a grown man? Hmmmmmm? Do you like the way your son fucks you with it?" I asked with a snap of my hip to slap my hips to hers causing a muffled patting sound.

Mom let out a moan as her arms hugged me "OH Johnny... Yes! Yes! I love your cock, god, it's so perfect to me! Love your Mommy Honey... Fuck your mother... show her how much her Johnny loves her!"

I pinched her nipple hard as I extracted almost all the way out of her and then dropped back in, thrusting hard causing the puff sound to sound like a slap from both the sudden contact and her wetness as our bodies met.

Mom let out a guttural moan and exclaimed "Oh god, yessssssssss! That's it Sweetheart fuck your Mother! Show me how you love me with that big cock of yours!"

I started to pile drive into Mom in steady thrusts that slowly became faster. It felt fantastic fucking her and I still couldn't believe all of this had happened this weekend.

"Oh fuck Mom, god, I love fucking you so damn much and really love fucking you and Beth at the same time... it's so fucking naughty... so damned wrong but so fucking right!... You have no idea how long I've wanted your sexy body... to suck your beautiful tits ... eat and fuck your luscious cunt! You're my dream come true!" I said desperately in her ear.

Mom started openly moaning hearing my words. Her moans mixed with an occasional "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssss, yesssssssssssssss."

I continued talking saying "I want to fuck you Mom, every imaginable way, every fucking hole I can get my cock into... god you are such a sexy bitch!" I exclaimed.. Then I caught what I had just said and attempted to back pedal.

Mom's moan turned into a short laugh as I did. "That's Ok Honey... right now I want to be your sexy bitch! Oh John..cum for me! I want to feel your cock cum inside me one more time tonight! Please Honey... CUM for your Mommy! Hurry! I'm going to cum soon too!"

I responded with a "Awhhhh fuck Mom!" as my tempo sped up a bit more. I started concentrating on cuming as all the taboo things we had done for the last two days flashed through my mind.

My head was lowered as I did and I found myself glancing down my chest at her boobs as they shook from the contact of each thrust.

I grabbed the one I had squeezed earlier and bent my back as low as I could to suck her nipple while still giving her the full length of my cock. It wasn't easy since I'm so tall and she's much shorter but once my lips reached it, I sucked it hard as I rammed three times very sharply into Mom's pussy which caused Mom to start to openly moan again.

I remember breathing heavily through my nose as I became more breathless as I sucked her nipple and let my teeth gnaw on the hard tip. I had to release it because I thought I might be sucking it too hard when I felt my orgasm build.

My head suddenly rose up as I exclaimed "Awhhhhhhhhhhh fuck Mom... god how I love fucking you! I'm fucking cuminggggggggggggggggggggggg!" as I felt my member start to spasm time after time deep within her.

That's all Mom needed to hear too, just as I was coming down her ankles unlocked, her feet went flat on the floor and she shoved her pussy hard into my cock as I felt her vaginal muscles start to contract like she was milking the cum from my cock.

I finally collapsed onto Mom who took my weight gladly and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug as she said totally breathlessly "Oh thank you Honey... I love you so much!"

I remember chuckling which caused me to bounce on her chest as I did, I realized I had all my weight on her. I eased my hands down to relieve the weight a bit and responded with a "Love you too Mom, I really do..." I gave her a quick kiss and rolled off to lay on my back next to her as I attempted to catch my own breath.

Mom was in contact with me on one side and Beth moved over and did the same on the other. I put my arms around both of them and held them close as both Mom and I continued to catch out breaths.

Beth's head was resting on my shoulder as she leaned into my side. She giggled. "I can't believe tonight! What a way to end the day and the weekend for that matter! This was sooooo hot!... I don't know how we can thank you Mom... but I'm sure we'll think of something" she said with another giggle.

Mom laughed as she rolled onto her side and placed her head on my other shoulder. "Mmmmmmm!" she said with a musical tone "I'll be looking forward to that!"

I felt a bit exhausted. "What time is it anyway? Mom looked over to the wall clock... "Ooops! It's 12:30... and you have to go to work in the morning! Will you be Ok?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. So you two are still going to keep each other company tomorrow?"

Beth looked at Mom and smiled across my chest and Mom grinned back at her. "Oh yes, we plan on it don't we Beth... I have a dental check up tomorrow afternoon but that won't take long. That's why I took the day off, I just wanted to burn a vacation day. It looks like the timing was good" she said with a grin.

Beth chimed in. "I can drop you off and then I can go talk to Fae at the florist shop and see when she wants me to start. I bet it'll be Tuesday. So basically Mom and I have pretty much the whole day together" she said with her trademark giggle.

"Well, I think there's no sense to tell you too to behave yourselves tomorrow during your private time" I said with a chuckle.

Mom looked up for me and grinned. "Well, don't be jealous!" she said with a giggle. "Remember Thursday night's our date night, plan on sleeping over too, Stud!"

We all laughed. A short time later we started making our way up to bed. Mom led the way as Beth and I followed. It had been a long day full of sexual tension and fun and we were all fairly exhausted.

This was going to be Beth and my first night sharing our bed together officially, we kissed as we started to settle in and cuddle, but believe it or not, we both fell asleep before either of us could start something.