Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom paused for a second then looked me in the eye and said "But Honey, think about this hard before you give me and answer to whether you'd like this as a special role-play between us. In my mind it would be a hard line to cross knowing what you'd thought of me if it turned you off and rejected me it would really hurt and embarrass me. It might be safer just to keep the sex between us just casual without this type of spin."

I picked up the other stick, took a bite of my yakatori and thought for a moment. It's not like I had to make the decision of whether I'd not want my Mom to be a slut for me, it was something else. Something that could be dangerous where Mom will either be very pissed off or something she will relate to as a slutty thing and maybe really excite her.

I decided to take the chance. "Mom, I have a confession" I said as I took another sip of sake for courage.

Mom looked at me questioningly and asked "What is it John?"

"Well, please don't get mad when I tell you....." Mom just continued to look at me with her eyes a bit wide. "Remember the other night when you caught me masturbating and how we set it up for you to catch me?" She nodded her head.

"Well it was kind of a setup in another way too. I wanted to know what your reaction was so badly that I hid video cameras in the hall behind the plant in your bedroom too just to see what you'd do. Beth didn't know about that at the time, so please don't blame her.

Mom gave an "Oh!" Her eyebrows lifted high and she quickly put her fingers over her mouth in surprise as she realized what that meant. At first I couldn't tell if she was pissed or not but I noticed her cheeks rise as if she was smiling.

She lowered her hand and she was and I was instantly relieved. With a bit of a chuckle she said "Don't worry, I'm not mad, you now know I like being watched especially since what's happened since then. I bet you got an eyeful on both accounts" she said adding a giggle which reminded me of how Beth was already rubbing off on her. "Were the videos any good?"

"Oh yeah, I don't know how it turned us on, we even fucked and masturbated in font of each other several times for a whole evening in a hotel watching them over and over."

"Oh my god", said Mom "Ha, that's probably what drove her to try to seduce me that Saturday... Maybe you started it all with making the videos!" She grinned and paused for a moment then asked "Why are you telling me this now when I was asking for you to make a decision?" asked Mom with a bit of a smile and tilt of the head.

Quietly I said just above a whisper "Because what I saw in those videos came across as you being so fucking slutty, especially the video of you in your bedroom.... And my god, did it turn me on! I know you Mom... you're a classy lady! A classy lady with a secret slutty side... Damn you can't imagine how hot that gets me! That's what I love about Beth too. In public no one would ever guess the slut she is between the sheets... or should I say our sheets! So, when you mention pervy, I'm all for it for the same reason."

I saw Mom's hand disappear from the table... and I watched her eyes go smoky for a moment before she whispered "You would not believe how fucking wet you have just made me!"

We heard the shuffling again as the waitress brought our sushi-sashimi platter. We gave her one last order for sake.

The waitress shuffled off again and as she left, Mom tasted her fingers giving me a devilish grin. We started mixing our wasabi and soy sauce.

The quiet seemed like a pregnant pause and I didn't want Mom's hot mood to slip so I took advantage of her penchant for dirty talk. As I added my wasabi I said low and softly "You know it is pretty friggin' hot knowing my slutty mom has been fingering that hot wet pussy of hers in such a nice restaurant. It's made my cock twitch and swell a bit more thinking about it."

Mom dipped the first of her raw sashimi into the sauce with her chopsticks and guided it to her mouth with her other hand underneath it to catch any drips as she sat back resting against the back cushion of the booth.

I wondered why she didn't lean more over the table, but seconds later I felt her bare foot rubbing my crotch and her toe traced the outline of my cock. I looked at her and grinned as I steered a slice of roll into my mouth.

Mom dipped another piece of sashimi into her sauce and repeated the steps of her hand, again, following under to protect from drips. She gave an "Mmmmm" as she chewed and swallowed the soft flesh of the tuna. "Funny how you stumble across some things that are better eaten raw... Don't you think?..." as her foot and toes continued to actively play with my cock, which had now grown considerably down the leg of my trousers once again.

"Yes, I know what you mean, I've had this fascination with clams and oysters lately" I said with a chuckle.

Only a moment later we heard another shuffle from the waitress as she returned with the sake. She set Mom's small ceramic bottle and set it next to the one she was still finishing but had to move to set my new one down next to my previous one since it was on the other side of my dish. To do so she had to stretch just a bit and I leaned back to give her room for her reach.

During all of this, Mom had not stopped playing with my cock with her foot and toes and my leaning back inadvertently allowing a full view of my lap.

It all happened very quickly and I think I might have caught the end of her eyes glancing at it before I realized that we were exposed.

What really caught my attention though was noticing how she seemed to be straining to keep a straight face and maintain her normal smile as a server. I got the definite impression she saw it all and may have been surprised, but apparently not in a disgusting way.

As she retreated to a straight standing position, I immediately leaned forward putting my forearms on the edge of the table and the sudden thought of 'Oh shit, what if she thinks this is my Mom?' so I quickly said casually "Katie... We're near the end of our second serving of sake and we never even toasted" I then looked at the waitress and said "Excuse me, what is the Japanese toast? Kam.... Kam..."

She answered "Kompai!" with a smile bit of a subdued giggle as she hid her smile with her fingers like so many Asian women do when giggling.

I got the distinct feeling she might be of the opinion that the sake seemed to be getting to us.

Mom and I lifted our thimble sized cups and repeated the cheer. The waitress then smiled a knowing smile in what seemed to be aimed at Mom, bowed to both of us and shuffled off.

What was that all about?.... And calling me Katie?" asked Mom with a smile.

She saw what your foot was doing to me and my condition down there. When I leaned back to allow her to stretch as she put down my bottle, I think she got an eyeful and noticed she seemed to be struggling on keeping a straight face. So, I didn't want her knowing we were mother and son and called you Katie to throw her off."

Mom laughed softly, bounced her eyebrows and said "Quick thinking! I think the boy-toy angle has a couple added benefits I hadn't thought of yet. Actually, I think I liked being called by my name by you. It's different."

"I'll keep that in mind" and ate a slice of roll, swallowed and asked. "Have you had a similar conversation with Beth about getting a bit pervy on occasions too?" as I chose and dipped another slice.

Mom was just swallowing her mouthful as she started to nod her head and then with a smile said "Yes, we've discussed it. She really likes the "mommy" play when we're together. She also likes the MILF angle as in an older woman friend with benefits, similar to your MILF sitution you mentioned earlier and of course we like our usual casual situation."

It was my turn for eyebrows to be raised. "Oh really? Tell me more..."

"I'll only speak generally of it. If you want details, you'll need to ask her" said Mom with a grin. "And I told her the same, that she should go to you to find out about us... and just to let you know, I will have no problems with you telling her all our sexy little details, and her telling you too about what her and I have done together too. Actually, I'd prefer it. All the talk will keep you both horny" She said with a laugh.

"That's cool...Now it makes sense that when I asked what happened Monday while I was at work she told me to wait until after our date night and we could then compare notes." and I eyed Mom for a second. "This is part of a plan isn't it?" I could tell Mom was working toward something.

"I guess you could say that. I guess you know I'm always worried about the factor of three.

The logic of my thinking is that our date night sessions are a great way to find what we both really like, which goes for you and I and Beth and I. Then later when you two talk, some of those situations might really turn both of you on. If so, then maybe we might want to include it with our casual sex as a threesome. That way it's almost guaranteed it will be welcome and not turn one of us off.

This also goes for things you and Beth do. It would be interesting to hear what turns each of you on when the two of you are together too.... But listen to me, I'm going on and on about it."

I laughed. "Don't worry about it Mom, keep talking. You're making a lot of sense. I only wish we had more to offer you right now. Beth and I are real beginners at this. We've done some cybering over the internet before. It was fun but that wasn't face to face. Now that's it's become face to face, and we've just started with the open masturbation and open sex talk as we do. We both really like that, and like I said earlier, you've been a big part of it already. At first we've been either talking about how hot it would be to be with you or watching your vids to start us off but now we're also talking openly about other sexual situations too."

"Mmmmmmm, I feel honored and that's a good start!" Mom said with a subdued Beth style giggle. "Can I ask a general question about you and Beth?"

"Sure"

"Who is the aggressor most of the time? You know, the one who initiates the sex?"

"We're kind of even with that. Sometimes it's just a whisper in the ear, a cuddle or a kiss, even an outright playful grope from either of us. Other times if she wants to suck my cock, she'll play with it for a few seconds, pull it out of my pants and then just go down. I do the same to her in bed. If I want to eat her, I just start kissing my way down her stomach, even if she's reading a book or something. But sometimes one of us will take charge, but only after knowing for sure the other's feeling frisky. Beth's liked that on occasions and to be truthful, she's turned the table on me a few times which was fun also. Is that dom/sub angle something you like?"

"Oh. I don't really know but it sure has my interest up right now. All I know the fantasy of both of them turn me on with maybe a little more toward the submissive side like being told what to do. I've done some lewd things for your father, but he's never called me a slut, even though I did get a thrill out of feeling slutty doing it for him."

Mom took a sip of her sake and continued "As far as telling him what I wanted him to do, other than "oh yes... keep doing that!"... I don't' think he's like being told what to do. Once, a long time ago I told him him to get on his knees and kiss my heels in a dominatrix kind of way, but it was in a very joking tone. Needless to say, he didn't take it well. So I stuck to things I knew turned him on it would be no fun for me if he didn't get some enjoyment out of it. That's why I like our verbal arrangement so much. I get feedback from you but not so much from him" she said with a chuckle. "But being bossy... Hmmmm, that kind of sounds like fun too."

"I like these categories you've created Mom. We can put normal or slutty or even sub and dominant spins on any of them. Ha, you could be slutty sub mommy and next time be a dominate one, maybe even a hot MILF out for a young fuck or MILF that likes romance or being seduced. But let's n not forget my favorite! Like just being a mom and son who just happen to be best-friends-with-benefits exploring all of these options."

My latter comment made Mom's eyes go wide and her eyebrows arched high. "Oooooh, I think we're going to be very in tune with our little games. I really like the way you said it as friends-with-benefits. It's exactly the way I feel about you both. I couldn't have put it better and I also like mixing it up in each of the categories. Does the whore category also go for you as a gigolo too? Say, like an extreme case of the MILF role play?"

"Mmmmm, sure.. .I'm sure any mom or MILF may need a gigolo to scratch an itch just the way she wants on occasions. Do you think you'd like your Johnny to be your gigolo?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh, I think it definitely has possibilities... but my mind is stuck on me being the slut and whore at the moment."

"I'm glad... we can mix it up..." I replied with a grin as I looked at her.

"Yessss.... We can if you'd like..." said Mom. That sultry look had returned to her eye and I noticed her hand had disappeared once again. Her toes and foot slid up and down the length of the lump in my pants as she asked "Have any ideas you'd like to start with tonight? Mmmmmm, I'm game for about anything right about now.

"Hmmmmm, yeah..... How about start off with the finding out just how much my Mom's a slut and maybe even a whore...."

A smile came to Mom's face "Mmmmmmm, that's my good boy!"

The timing was great because less than a minute had passed before we heard the shuffle of the waitress come to collect our dirty dishes and ask if we'd like dessert or coffee. Mom smiled back up at her when she asked and said no and that she'd like the check now, please.

She returned a few moments later and placed the check in the center of the table. Mom told her she could wait since she had already pulled out her wallet and credit card. Mom and I just looked at each other with sultry grins on our faces as we waited for the card and check. Mom then checked the amount and wrote in a generous tip before signing it.

The waitress saw the amount and smiled at Mom as she bowed. It seemed like it was another knowing smile too between the two ladies and Mom returned her smile with a wink.

~~~

I opened the door for Mom and she slid into the SUV gracefully, but letting her skirt ride up a bit more than last time. I went around to my side. I was still wearing my sport jacket but decided to lose the tie. As I pulled it off, I looked around the parking lot to see if anyone was loitering in their cars or looking. I saw no one, it seemed quiet and I climbed in behind the driver's seat glancing at Mom from the start as I clipped my seat belt.

Instead of leaning close to the console as she had done earlier, she now sat in the corner half resting on the seat back and the other half the door. Her seat belt cleaved her dress between her breasts and she also had the leg closest to me crossed over the other and with her skirt up a bit high, there was a nice view of her luscious thigh. She just looked at me with her sultry look and a bit of a crooked grin.

I took my time letting my eyes blatantly float over her with my own little grin. I tried to look cool and sexy as I did it, but inside I was nervous as hell and so excited I thought I'd cum in my pants right there... but I needed to show Mom how I could fulfill her fantasies.

I leaned over the console and whispered "Come here..." as if I was going to whisper something in her ear. She bent to meet me half way but my hand caught the back of her head and I kissed her with the hottest wet kiss I could. My tongue drove deep and my mouth went wide as I pivoted my head and lips on hers and her response was immediate and just as hot.

Her lips pressed harder into mine as our tongues danced and explored each other. My hand fell from the back of her head to her boob which I gave a firm squeeze only to release it to let my fingers search for her hard nipple which I quickly found and gave it a bit of a twisting pinch as my hand slid off and I ended the kiss.

I sat back as I continued to look at my Mom and attempted to give her a serious sexy look as I let my eyes roam one more time as I moved to start the vehicle. "So are you in a slutty mood Mom? I said as I put it into reverse and backed out and drove to the exit of the parking lot.

"Mmmmmm ... yessssssssss... Yes, I am... Does my son Johnnie want to see how much a slut his Mommy can be?" asked Mom in a sultry tone.

"Oh, Johnny sure does" I said with a chuckle. It makes my cock hard thinking you'd be a slut for me..." I said as I grabbed the lump in my pants and squeezed it as I made the turn with my other hand. I had turned left instead of right which was the opposite direction to go home. Turning left lead us out of town instead of into town.

"Mmmmm, your Mommy gets all wet thinking that I make my Johnny's dick hard.... Mmmmmm... would you like to see how wet you've made Mommy's panties just talking about your hard cock?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.. It makes me feel soooo slutty thinking about it...."

I glanced over quickly and said yes as I started making my way through traffic to a turn off that would take us to the country roads much faster.

Mom slowly uncrossed her legs and parted the two panels of the wrap skirt portion of her dress and very sensuously spread her legs wide, drawing her inside knee almost up to the seat back to totally expose herself to me. She was wearing emerald green lace panties and the solid lower crotch was soaked and 4 shades darker.

"See Mommy's panties? See how wet you've made Mommy's pussy become?" as she dragged her fingernails across the material.

"Yeah....I see" I said as I shared my attention at looking at it and the road in front of me. "Now, take them off and give them to me." I said in a manner that had just a touch of playfulness. "And then spread for me again like you're doing now... I want to see that hot slutty cunt of yours....."

I remember how strange it felt to talk to my mom like this but apparently she liked it... liked it a lot.

Mom let out a musical "Mmmmmmmmmmm!" and moved to comply with my wishes. We were out of town now and there was hardly any traffic as Mom finished getting them off and then dangled them over the console as she spread her legs lewdly again.

"Where are we going Johnnie?" asked Mom as she and started rubbing her slit with her other hand. "I thought home is the other way..."

"I don't feel like driving through town right now, so we're taking the long way by going around town to get home" I said glancing down at her fingers.

"It also gives you a better chance to do what you are doing and for me to see that hot pussy as you play with it too." I snatched her panties from her as I glanced down, dividing my attention between the road and the sight of her spread legs.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Ohhhhhhh is this what my Johnnie wants to see? See your Mommy play with her hairy cunt?" she added as she spread her lips to expose herself more. Her finger traced down to her vaginal opening and drew her creamy wetness up to her clit which she teased lightly with the tip of her forefinger.

I remember thinking how Mom might have had hair on mound but her pussy was one of the best trimmed ones I'd ever seen but if she wanted to think of it now as a harry cunt, so be it!

"Oh yeah..." I said as I stole another glance. "So do you like showing me that sexy cunt of yours in the car? Does it make you feel slutty?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesss" she said almost in a soft moan. "You have me in a very slutty mood right now doing this for my Johnny."

I checked traffic once again then glanced down to the panties I had in my hand. I remember grinning as I moved them to my face and took deep sniff. "Oh fuck Mom, your cunt smells so fucking good!"