Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it was fun, and it definitely felt kind of pervy doing it and I loved the slutty angle you added. I could tell we both liked it more as naughty amusement and I'd like to do it again, but to be honest, Beth is the one who really gets off on it, and that gets me hot seeing her get so turned on."

"That's good then. Ha, maybe someday you can get Johnny and his sister Beth to fuck Mommy. From what you tell me, I bet Beth would like that too."

"Oh my god, I never thought of that! I'm sure she would, and so would I. I know the brother-sister twist we experienced Sunday night really turned me on. I think we'd both agree that's something she would like to explore more too" she said with a laugh.

"Ha, we'll need to schedule a family date night then. I think I know what you mean about our situation always being a bit taboo. You'll always be my Mom and I don't think I'll ever get past the excitement of it when I'm with you sexually" I said as we turned into our neighborhood. "So, how about the rest of the night? Any special spins you'd like to take?"

Mom was quiet for a moment then grinned and said "Yes. We both know we'll never get around the excitement of being mom and son, but let's try and pretend we're not family for a bit see how it fits. You have me intrigued with your idea you mentioned at dinner but with a slightly different twist. Call me Katie and I'll call you John. Let's seduce each other as if you were my young lover and keep it simple. How does that sound? " she said with a sultry chuckle just as we pulled into the driveway,

"Fantastic" said I as we stopped in the driveway near the side door and I got out and opened the door for my new MILF lover.

~~~

I opened the door and let Katie (aka Mom) in and we entered the kitchen. Katie looked around and said "Nice place John!. I love the open layout of the kitchen and living room you have here."

I picked up right away Mom was now totally assuming the character of Katie. "Thanks Katie... Could I offer you something to drink? A glass of wine maybe?"

Katie smiled at me and said "Yes, that would be nice. Do you have white?"

I opened the refrigerator door and peeked in. "Yes, I do, Pinot Grigio. Would you like that?"

"Mmmmm, that would be fine. Do you mind if I use the powder room to freshen up as you pour it?

"By all means" I said and nodded in the direction of the partially opened door at the other side of the room.

Katie took off as I watched with my attention split between pouring the wine and Katie's ass and legs as she walked in her four inch heels. I felt my cock twinge and swell a bit more and as I moved to put the bottle back in the fridge, I felt the wetness of my precum touch my thigh. I then I put some soft rock on low and went around and adjusted the lights down low, lit a few candles and had just returned to the counter when Katie entered the room again.

"Ooooooh, I like the ambiance" she said softly, put her purse down on the breakfast nook and slid into a stool across from me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked beautiful. She had combed out her hair and tied the sides back to expose her neckline and totally touched up her makeup. My eyes went to her lips and I saw how sensuous they looked with the lipstick she had just put on and I knew I would be the one to mess that up soon.

She looked into my eyes like a lover would and gave me a soft smile that almost made me melt. I returned it as I pushed the base of her wine glass over to her saying "I hope you'll enjoy it".

She answered with an "I'm sure I will" as she pivoted her seat, and crossed her legs without taking her eyes off me.

I came around the counter and stood next to her and said "Would you like to make a toast?" I asked lifting an eyebrow and giving her a soft grin.

"Hmmm, Yes, I would. How about to us and to tonight? We never know what exciting things the night will bring"

We clinked glasses and took our fist sips. We continued to sip our wine and just softly chat like we had just met in a bar or something. Eventually I ended up close to her side as she sat on the stool even to the point where my left hip contacted her leg and I placed my right foot on the rung of the stool.

The conversation stalled and we looked at each other softly as if we were both totally content just to keep looking, but I reached across her stool and set my glass down and said "I can't wait any longer, I have this driving urge to kiss you...." As my hand went to her cheek, and with a simple caress, turned her head toward me and I kissed her as softly as I could.

I must have done something right because I felt her shiver and then the movement of her arm as she too put her glass on the counter... and the soft kiss exploded with intensity between us.

I still cupped her cheek at first but as the kiss became more passionate, my hand slid down with my fingers tracing her neckline, the rise of her breast where I noticed the hardness of her nipple as my hand continued down her side to her thigh.

Katie let out a weak whimper into the kiss as the kiss continued and my hand traveled down her side to her knee then over it and then slid up her crossed leg cleaving the outer wrap of her skirt as it followed a line up to her cleavage and across her chest only to attempt to return to her cheek.

It almost made it before it was blocked by Katie's hand as her hand extended and started rubbing my chest. As she did, she uncrossed her legs and I let my hand lower to the exposed soft skin above her knee.

Katie's hand started exploring wider and lower and it wasn't long before her hand was almost desperately feeling my groin slowly then moving up to my chest to start all over again. As she did my hand started caressing her inner thigh, parting the panels of her skirt as I slowly made my way higher inch by inch. By the time I reached her pussy, I could feel she was soaked.

By now I was hard and my cock was creating a tent pole in my pleated trousers. I was the one who broke the kiss as I looked down at her. She looked back with her sultry eyes and I started to retract my fingers, while tracing the wetness of their tips down her thigh. Her hand was still grasping at the hardness of my cock as she let her fingernails of fingers scrape over the outline of the head of my cock buried beneath my trousers. As she did, I pulled at the tie for her dress to release the wrap of her dress.

I slowly separated the two halves of her dress away on both sides where I exposed her chest and boobs as they were contained in a lacy push up version that matched her panties she had on earlier. My hand floated down her chest, over her beautiful cleavage and continued down her body. "Your body is so fucking beautiful Katie...it truly makes me hard just to think about it" I said as the back of my fingers drifted over her stomach, vulva and then her thigh. My comment and caress caused her chest to rise and for her to give a soft moan.

I moved in front of her and spread her knees wide as I moved between them. I let the fingers of one hand drag up her inner thigh to her lower lips where I continued to drag them up over the abundant wetness as they cleaved her slit. I raised them to her face and steered my wet fingertips to her lips and smeared them across them then I eased close and traced them with my tongue before giving her one last kiss for the moment.

Katie moaned into it and I felt her hips raise and attempt to hump my cock still trapped in my pants as I stood and leaned into her between her legs, but I broke the kiss and started kissing my way down. Katie pushed her breasts together to enhance her cleavage even more as I kissed and explored it before going lower.

The moment had finally come where I knelt between her open thighs and smelled the musk of her hot sex as I pulled her hips to the edge of the seat. My arms slid around her thighs and spread her swollen lips exposing all of her cunt as I lost myself in her sex. Katie moaned loudly and her hips rose again at the sensation of my first touch.

My tongue lapped over every millimeter to start before systematically focusing on one thing or another. As I did Katie moaned and her hips raised and pivoted again to force even more contact with my face in her passion.

I lost all sense of time as I started eating her luscious cunt. My tongue explored her deeply before tongue fucking her and moving on to sucking each of her labia as I made my way up to her clit. By the time I focused on her clit she was already on the verge of cuming and I teased it just enough for her to have a small orgasm. That alone resulted in a rush of more fluids from her. I released her lips and used my hands to force the back of her thighs back hard against her body which caused her hips to roll back more, totally exposing her vaginal opening and anus.

Her anus was already wet from her orgasm and probably from being wet for most of the evening because it was a bit tasty but I gave it a good cleaning to the delight of Katie who moaned and whimpered as I did before tracking my tongue back up to her pussy. This time I released her thighs and let them settle on my shoulders as I attached her clit with my tongue while sliding two fingers into her.

Katie's little orgasm worked well as it was intended by feeding the fire for a larger one. Katie started calling me John and telling me what I was doing right or what she wanted or to keep doing what I was doing as she struggled beneath me to fuck back. I noticed she didn't use the c word and called her sex a pussy instead, but there was still a bit of rawness to it all. It didn't take too long for her to literally explode once I started sucking while roughly flicking her clit with my tongue in all directions as I fucked her fairly hard and fast with 3 of my fingers.

Katie finally lost it as she moaned "OMYGOD!, Ohmygod.. ohmygod..." And then screamed "OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK! " as her body trembled and spasmed. Katie didn't squirt this time but wow, did she gush!

I immediately pulled my fingers out and started tonguing her, even sucking her sweet cum as wave after wave hit her. My face was soaked by it all but I kept eating her total pussy as she peaked and only slowed when she started to calm. Katie finally collapsed in the stool. I licked my last bit of cum from her vaginal opening and backed my head away, wiping my cheeks on her inner thighs as I did. Then as she lay spent, I gave her a deep kiss with enough cum in my mouth for her to taste her own which she eagerly accepted with a muffled moan.

After the kiss I stood to catch my own breath. I must admit, I do enjoy oral sex, but this had been special and I was already looking forward to the next time.

Katie opened her eyes and looked at me. With a chuckle she said. Oh, John that was fantastic! Please help me sit up, I'm still feeling like a piece of rubber..."

I gave her a soft laugh and helped her up then handed her the wine. "You look like you could use this too... Katie." I found it a bit difficult to remember to call Mom by her name, but I was actually getting to like it. It made me think of her as a totally different woman in a way. I was also getting to like the semi romantic angle we were playing which I thought was weird since I knew in the back of my mind she was my mom, but still...."

"Mmmmmm, yessss... I could use it about now. Thank you John." said Katie as she looked up at me with her smoky eyes and took a sip, then took another. "Mmmm, much better.... Not to sound to crude John, but you are very, very good at oral sex. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" she asked with a giggle.

"Oh I don't mind crude Katie. I've had a few lovers that have been very good and allowed me lots of practice and instruction" I said with a grin to keep up the game.

"Do you still see them regularly?" she asked with a grin.

"Yes I do. Does that bother you Katie?" I replied returning the grin.

"No, not really. I'm willing to share. Does it bother you that I'm a married woman and a mom?"

"No, not at all. I like it that you are. That means nothing gets out of hand with a relationship so we can just focus on the sex and maybe some romance if you like. I find older women very attractive and I think maybe you find younger men attractive too. So, why not?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes I do" said Katie as she dragged her hand over my chest as she said then squeezed the semi hard lump in my pants adding "Especially ones with a beautiful cock like yours."

I said nothing and just smiled. She kept looking me up and down as she continued to let her hand roam over my body. I was letting my eyes roam a bit too. With her dress now open, the sides hung at the outer sides of her breasts leaving her bra clad mounds exposed. I could see the hard tips of her nipples standing proud in the fabric of the bra. I really wished the bra was gone, but I wanted her to do it and offer them more so than me just take them off.

Katie eased off her stool and pressed her body into mine, but kept her hand on my cock in place. She kissed my chin then my jaw line and whispered "Do you want to FUCK me, John? Because I want to fuck you...." Then she kissed my earlobe.

I whispered in her ear "Oh yeah, I want to fuck you real bad....." and then moved my lips to hers and we locked into another kiss.

Katie's hand squeezed my cock as I felt her mound press into my leg as the kiss got deep and I reciprocated by squeezing and massaging the beautiful fleshy globe of her boob until she broke off the kiss.

She then hooked the fingers of one hand into my belt line and curled the other finger of her other hand to follow her. She led me to the leg of the sectional couch where part of it wasn't obstructed by the coffee table and turned me around to face her with my back to the couch.

Katie stood back a step and looked at me seductively as she slowly shed her dress. She then slowly slid the bra straps of each shoulder and worked her arms out of them before pulling the cups down.

At first I wondered why she didn't just take it off, but then I saw how the bra acted like a shelf, almost extending her nipples out like an invitation. Katie then took a model like stance where her heel lifted and she leaned her bent knee just a bit in front of the other and started tweaking her nipples. "Do you like what you see John? Am I really a mother you'd like to fuck? At true MILF?

"Oh hell yes.. You're one hell of a MILF, Katie" I said in such a way I probably sounded like a male dog smelling a bitch in heat.

She took a step toward me and started unbuttoning my shirt with an "Mmmmmmmmm, Then I think this MILF needs to see her young lover up close and personal" as she slid my shirt over my shoulders and then went straight for my belt. It only took a second before my pants and boxers were around my ankles and I kicked them off with my loafers. I didn't wear any socks on purpose that day.

"Oh how I love this cock of yours" said Katie as it was rock hard and pointing at her stomach. Her hand and fingers encircled it and gave it a back handed jerk as she leaned in and kissed both my nipples. She then raised her head and pressed her palm against my chest and said. "Why don't you sit down and relax?" with a grin.

I slowly lowered into the seat and she followed me into a kneeling position between my legs without ever loosing contact with my shaft. She looked down at the head and we both saw the drip of precum that had formed and she tilted my cock toward her and met it with her nipple and smeared the precum over it.

She rubbed it in with an" Mmmmmm" with the finger of her other hand until she switched hands and did the same for her other nipple after gripping my cock tightly and milking another large drop from it.

"Ooooooh, I think a man's fluids are so sexy" she said as she licked the rest off the head and then down the sides of my shaft. She then helped herself to a quick suck. Her head then came off my cock with the pop of her lips and she said. "Ooooooh, you're quite salty.... Have you been jacking off or with another woman earlier?" she asked with an inquisitive smile.

I wasn't sure how to play this. Mom, I mean Katie... had come off almost romantic and shy of using dirty talk but had somehow eased it into the situation. I didn't think she wanted the slutty angle but she brought it up and it sure seemed like she was working that in too, so I gave her my answer of "Actually yes. Another MILF I know gave me a blow job. I couldn't say no, she's extremely good at sucking cock."

"Ohhhh! I see.... At least you're honest. Did you fuck her too?" she asked with a bit of a smile as she started to stand.

"Nope, I was saving myself for you. You might even consider it a favor from her. I last a lot longer the second time around..." I said as she straddled me.

"Mmmmmmm, I so love silver linings..." she said a bit breathlessly as she steered my now aching cock to her pussy and lowered herself on it with an "OHHHHHHHHH Yessssssssssss" as she impaled herself down half of it before raising up and settling fully on it with an "Oh god, that's so good" as she ground herself into my pubes and I drove my hips up forcing every bit of me into her.

This also caused her to lean forward to where she automatically placed her hands on my shoulders to support herself as she started to fuck me as I attempted to meet her actions and fucked her back from below. Our fucking at this stage was slow and sensuous as she moved up and I moved my hips down to take full advantage of the length of my cock with a steady rhythm.

Mom probably didn't know this was one of Beth and my favorite fucking positions and knew it took a lot for a woman to fuck a man right in it. I knew it could be exhausting but Katie was really giving it a hell of a try.

Her breasts swayed in front of me still angled up from her the cups of her bra and my eyes followed her large nipples as my hands steered and stabilized her hips as we fucked below.

Katie noticed this and settled back a bit where she didn't need to support herself so much and used her hands to push her boobs together so the nipples were next to each and proceeded to rub them across my face in a similar way as I had rubbed my cock across hers earlier.

"Oh, you love my titties don't you John... Ohhhhhhhhhhh they are so hungry for your mouth.... Lick them Honey... Oh suck them!" and I humbly obeyed hips rocked on my cock and I worked it out from below.

I sucked them hard knowing on her tips the way she liked which resulted in moans and sudden exclamations of pain in a good way, "Ohhhh yesssssssssss that's it, suck them John, suck my titties. Can you taste your precum I smeared on them John? Ohhhhhhhhh it gets me so hot to see a man taste his own fluids. Did you know that John?..."

My lips released her nipple as I exclaimed "Oh fuck.... I love fucking you...." I said as Katie worked her hips up and down while pivoting them as she fucked me from her straddling position.

As her hips went high, I'd pivot my hips low pressing them into the couch and then thrusting up into her as she lowered back down.

"I can barely taste it, they're just a little salty... and no I didn't know that..."

The thought quickly went through my mind of how both Beth and Mom often kissed me right after giving me a blow job. I assumed the kiss was just the passion of the moment from doing it, but it seems there was more to it.

"So, you really get turned on about that? Tell me more Katie. I want to hear all of your pervy desire for it" I added as I gyrated my hips below her causing my hard cock to stir her vagina like a pot as she moved up and down it.

"Oh yes... but I'm not sure why.... It's just a thing with me. Maybe it's because my husband was so shy about it. Like getting him to do something he'd think too nasty do do on his own or something" she said with low moan.