Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

"Ohhhhhhh. I love talking sex while fucking you John....... Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss!" she exclaimed as she ground down on me like my cock was reaching the right spot deep inside of her.

"I love it too Katie..." I said as I let what she said sink in. We both knew she was talking about Dad. "So what did you have your husband do Katie? Eat his own cum?" I asked curious to find out more. This stuff was really getting pervy now.

Mom squeezed one of her breasts so the nipple stuck out proud and steered it to my lips. My tongue lapped at her areola and flickered over its hard tip before my lips encircled it and my sucking started.

"No, I couldn't really get him to do that, but I just started out kissing him after swallowing his cum, but my favorite was him kissing me after eating my pussy just after we'd just finished fucking.... Mmmmmm, that turns me on so fucking much.... I think it's the thought of him getting a taste is what gets to me. I heard you'll eat a pussy just after fucking it too, but won't eat the cream pie.... Is that so John?"

I remembered saying something like that the first night we had the threesome.

"You know, my girlfriend loves to eat my cum from my Mom's pussy after I've fucked her. I wouldn't want to do that... but... maybe I could transfer some from a cum soaked pussy to my partner's lips if it really, really turned her on...I'd just focus on it being our combined cum."

Mom was offering me her other nipple now and I then licked it and blew across it which resulted in it tightening up even more as I looked up into her eyes.

They were smoky and her mouth was slightly open then her eyes slowly closed and her head leaned back a grin as what I said settled in her mind. She gave out a moan as her his started pivoting harder and faster. "Ohhhhhhhh my god John... I'd lovvvve that!.

I could tell Mom was starting to get tired fucking me this way so I held her hips and started thrusting more from below.

"John.... I didn't know you fucked your mother! That is so hot to me and with your girlfriend too!? Tell me about them......" and as my thrust increased she responded with "Oh god yes, John fuck me!"

I started plowing harder into Mom as I said "Oh fuck, my Mom is one hot MILF like you, I'm sure you'd love doing her too. Her cunt is the sweetest, the creamiest pussy around... Next to yours of course!" I said with a chuckle. "And my girlfriend loves her too like she was her real mom and she loves eating and fucking her even when I'm not around. She's not really my girlfriend anymore though Katie, she's my significant other... my partner in life... and we love living our life together with Mom." I added knowing I'd get some kudo's for that one, but it was still true, anyway.

"Ohhhhhhh that's so sweet but yet so hot! Oh fuck me John! Fuck me like you'd fuck both your mother and life partner! Oh god I want your cock deep and hard in me!" said Katie as again tried to fuck me back.

Oh hell yes Katie, I want to really fuck you.... Hang on.., pivot on my cock so you're facing out.... That's it...." I said as she negotiated the turn. Now, lean back" and she did. The position placed her head next to mine. I pulled on her hips so she rested just in the right place on my lower stomach as I slowly worked my cock in and out to get the position right then grabbed the back of her thighs as I started plowing my cock into her hard and fast.

Her hips were in a position that allowed me to give her my full length resulting in a slap of my hips against her pussy. "Oh yeah, your pussy feels so fuckin' good!" I exclaimed softly into her ear.

Mom responded with an open moan and an "Ohmygod!" as my cock rammed into her from below.

I slowly released the bottoms of her thighs and let her control the height as my hands slid up her hips and sides to her boobs which I started to knead firmly and then started to roll her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

Katie's heels came down and dug into the edge of the seat of the couch allowing her knees to spread even wider and again joined in the motions to fuck back as the intensity of our actions grew.

Katie had started to moan in short "ahhhhhs and ohhhhhhhs" and then whimpers before exclaiming "Oh fuck me John! Fuck me like the mommy-fucking bad boy you really are!" she exclaimed as I continued to ram the full length of my cock into her as she continued fucking me back now that her heels were purchased into the couch's seat.

Her hands were on the seat on either side of us with her fingernails scraping the material in an attempt to sink into the seat of the couch. I let one hand slide from her boob and I took her hand and steered it to her pussy. "Use it on your clit Katie... I want to feel you cum on my hard cock as I fuck you...."

That really set off Katie as she spit on three fingers and rubbing her clit furiously.

She started moaning again and her voice was breathless as she asked "Oh tell me John do you like fucking your mother? Oh god, that is sooo wrong! So bad!" she said with urgency. I could tell she was getting close to having her next orgasm.

"Yes, it's so bad, but that's part of what makes it so good! " I said earnestly and bit breathlessly. My mom is one of the most sexiest woman I know... and I get so fucking turned on when Mom does me and especially when she gets pervy!... I'm a lucky man being able to fuck both my mom and my partner alone and together. I love having funky sex with the two women I most love in the world!"

Hearing this must have been the straw to break the camel's back because Katie literally squealed and started to cum. I felt her body tense and start to convulse with tremors as her orgasm hit her. Her trembling was so bad I had to release her boobs and grab her trembling thighs to steady her as I continued to drive my cock in and out of her gushing cunt.

Katie was drenching my cock with her creamy slickness and wetness that was less slick as wave after wave hit her as her hand continued to rub her clit furiously from left to right. Then I realized she must have done some squirting too. Her vaginal muscles were spastic, clamping my cock in a flutter of contractions before squeezing my shaft hard as she peaked on one of her waves as her cum flooded from her.

This was too much for me to take as I felt the pressure build in my balls and with a considerably loud grunt, the first wall of cum shoot up my shaft and explode inside of her. I could feel the crowned edges of my mushroom like head of my member expand with each spurt as her muscles contracted which added to the sensation.

I guess all of this had gotten to me, because I kept cuming much longer than I usually do on my second orgasm. Afterwards, I started to slow my thrusts as I felt her movements start slow.

She finally collapsed lying back against me. "Oh my god, that was so intense!......" and gyrated her hips slowly.

I felt her fingers explore our coupling from my balls up my semi hard shaft still tucked in her, over her swollen lips then straight to her mouth for a taste. "Mmmmmmmm. "Oooooooh....that was so good!" then she giggled and added "And so messy!... I love it!" as she scooped her fingers one more time and then offered them to me.

"Want to try a taste?" she asked as she offered them to me.

I could see her wet fingers slick with her clear cum and a white glob of mine. I chuckled and thought 'Well I guess this is it time for me to put up or shut up' "Why not?" I said as I leaned my head forward. Katie slid her fingers into my mouth and I immediately tasted our combined juices.

I could clearly taste hints of both of our individual cum, the salty bitterness of mine and the musky sweetness I had learned to love of Mom's.

It wasn't so bad. My cum was nothing I ever expected to crave, but if it turned Mom on, it would be no problem to do for her. I got my answer to that as I felt her pussy contract on my semi hard prick and the soft "Ohhhhhhhhhh" from her as I sucked and ran my tongue over them, which I guess indicated to her I was really going along with it.

She finally slid her fingers out slowly against the vacuum of my lips and I felt her quiver. "Oh, Hon, that was so erotic it made me shiver!" then she turned her head farther and gave me an open mouth kiss.

As the kiss ended Mom leaned back into me again and my hands went to her boobs and kneaded them softly. "Mmmmmmm, playing Katie and John can be lots of fun. How about you? Did you like it?" asked Mom as I felt her hand move over her mound and pressed on her vulva and oh so slowly started rubbing it in circles.

I took that as a signal that she had switched back to the Mom persona. I chuckled and started kissing the nape of her neck. "Yeah! I really like our games Mom. Katie had a romantic side but also a bit of a kinky one too.

Mom chuckled too and said, "Yes, I guess she does, I'm going to need to think about how I want to play her. So.... what role would you like to do next?" she asked turning her head to look at me with a mischievous grin.

"Hmmm, how about a bit more slutty mom? Not mommy, but mom.

"Mmmmmmm, good choice!" she said in a musical voice with a giggle. "Do you have any special pervy requests you'd like you slutty mom to do?"

"Yeah, I might have something in mind, but I think we need to move right about now, I feel our mess down there oozing down my balls" I said with a bit of a laugh.

Mom lifted her head and sat up as she said "That doesn't surprise me. Like I said, I could tell we made quite a mess. I was soaked to start with and you had quite a load left in you. I know you have large balls but sometimes I still can't believe how much cum you can produce!" she said as she slid up letting my cock slide out and immediately covered her pussy with her hand to hold the rest in.

"Hon, can you slide out and get my dress and give it to me? I'm going to need something to sit on" said Mom as she attempted to stand, still straddling my legs.

"Hmmmmmm! Any way you could contain that mess and make it up to your bedroom? After all, you said you love the mess and I'd like to keep it that way for a while." I said giving her a wink as I slid out from underneath her. "

"Ooooh, really?!" she answered giving me a devilish grin. "Easier said than done, but I'll give it a try" then with her hand firmly placed in her crotch to hold the mess back she started for the stairs, taking short steps as she went.

I grabbed her dress and followed her. As we made it through the doorway, I shot to her bathroom and retrieved a towel. "Here, let's use this for right now" I said as I pulled back the bedcovers as Mom stood there watching, still in her heels and still wearing her bra with the cups pulled down.

I glanced at her and smiled as I laid out the towel. She was slightly bent over with her hand tucked firmly against the lips of her cunt and her knees were tightly together.

Mom said with a chuckle "Oh, I don't know if I can crawl up there without losing this!"

"That's no problem" I said as I scooped her up and placed her ass ion the towel as she let out an "Ooooh!"

I automatically unsnapped her bra, eased it off and tossed it. I glanced down at her heels and remembered she always seemed to wear them when we had sex. "Heels too Mom?

"Oh I know you like them and they do make me feel sexy, but since we're on the sheets I better not. It would be different story if it was on the bedspread, it's old anyway."

I shed her heels too then stacked pillows behind Mom's shoulders. By the time I returned to the end of the bed, Mom had slid her feet flat on the mattress, knees bent and she was spread wide but her hand still covered her slit.

I immediately noticed the tracks of cum that had oozed down her inner thighs during her attempt to climb the stairs.

"Hmmmmmmm, it looks like some leaked out anyway" I said with a chuckle. I ran my finger up one thigh, catching most of it on my finger then eased up next to Mom and fed it to her. Mom's hand slid away just as I started to move and I got a glimpse of her amount of cum that collected into a cream pie as I guessed it too was another result of her making her way up the stairs to the bedroom.

She gave a lick and then sucked it with an "Mmmmmmmmmm, you've picked up on one of my weaknesses" she said with a hint of a giggle.

My hand returned to her thigh and I scooped up more and immediately brought it to her lips and smeared it over them before letting my finger slide into her mouth. "Oh, really?

"Mmmmmm Hmmmmm" she said musically as she sucked my finger. I then eased it out as she continued "I love snacking on fresh cum from a freshly fucked pussy whether it's mine or Beth's."

I said "Really?" and then quickly leaned into her, traced her lips with my tongue and gave her a deep wet kiss.

Mom responded with a moan into the kiss and I highly suspected it was from me tasting my own cum from her lips and mouth just as she started gyrating her hips.

I could feel her movements as her hand started becoming more animated and it wasn't long before I heard the wet smacking sounds as she rubbed the cum into herself below.

As the kiss ended and I backed my head away a bit I said softly. "That's it Mom, play with the mess...I want to see you use that slutty cum as a lubrication as you masturbate for your son like a horny slut."

I started working my way down to her boobs, where I stopped to suck on one of her nipples as I settled in next to her with my cock pressed against her thigh.

Mom moaned as I did and I heard the wet smacking sound down below where I could hear her fingers diddling her pussy very enthusiastically. I had just released my lips from her nipple when I felt her hand move away from her hot, wet, steamy cunt and saw her fingers to be literally coated with our cum as she brought them to her mouth to be cleaned.

My hand slid into her wet gash to stimulate her pussy as she cleaned them and Mom responded with a moan and her hips gyrating up against my fingertips as she sucked them.

"Hey... you really do like the taste of our cum, don't you Mom?"

"Mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhh yesss" she replied as he ground her pussy back against my fingers.

"And knowing I taste my own cum really turns you on?"

"OH fuck yessss!" she said with a moan as she gave her fingers one last lick.

"Hmmmmm, then check this out...." I said as I let my fingers go low on her slit and then slide up it, collecting more cum from the remaining cream pie and smeared it over her nipple and started teasing it by rubbing the slick mixture over it.

I then let my tongue trace over her areola and start flickering over her hard tip which resulted in Mom gasping by taking in a sudden breath of air which turned immediately into a very guttural moan as I started sucking it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Honey!, ohhhhhhhhhh John!" she moaned as her hand returned to her wet anxious cunt where 3 of her fingers immediately went into a frenzy fucking her vagina and moving up to her clit to harshly rub it before sliding back in for another cycle.

Mom's hips pitched and rolled as she did as I ground my cock slowly dry humping against her as I continued sucking her nipple.

Mom's reaction was much more intense than when I had coated her lips with our cum earlier. I thought I had seem Mom really turned on since we started having sex together, but nothing quite like this. Her little confession about loving a man tasting his own cum really did turn her on.

Mom's hand came to my head and pushed it harder into her breast as I thought to myself that though I wasn't crazy about doing it, if it got Mom this hot, I was definitely going to add it to my bag of tricks as I felt her body started to jerk in an orgasm.

I released her nipple and rolled between her legs as her hips rose and fell as she came moaning "ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ohmygod! . I grabbed the back of her thighs pushed them high toward her body exposing her sloppy wet pussy as she gushed and her fingers continued to rub her clit.

My head dove low on her cunt and my tongue lapped between her swollen lips and vagina as I collected a mix of both our combined cum and her recent flow. Mom continued moaning as I did, then I suddenly stopped, moved up, leaned forward and kissed her deeply. I was hard as steel again at that moment and it took only a quick movement of my hip and a second to align with her vaginal opening before I gave her my full length in a single thrust.

At the taste of our kiss, Mom had let out loud whimper as her tongue lashed mine and my mouth for our juices, but the whimper turned into a full-fledged moan as I rammed my cock into her.

I immediately felt her heels dig into my ass as I started to fuck her before she locked her ankles and used them to draw her cunt toward me as I continued thrusting into her as she fucked me back.

The kiss was wide mouth and passionate as I maintained a steady thrusting motion as we fucked. After it broke I slid my lips down and started kissing the nape of her neck.

Mom moaned as I did and then said breathlessly, "Oh god, I still can't believe I'm fucking my own son! I'm such horrible mother!"

I stopped kissing her neck and said softly in her ear "No way Mom! You're the best Mom in the world. I love you! And I'm no kid anymore. I love how classy you are and that naughty slutty side you have... I also love how you and Beth get along so well personally and sexually. Damn, Mom, you don't know how your body and mind drive me crazy and how I love to fuck you!" I said ramming my cock hard into her to make my point.

Mom moaned "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Oh yessssssssss John.. fuck me, FUCK ME HARDER! I love it when you fuck me!"

I up righted myself as Mom continued to moan. With my movement, Mom had unlocked her ankles and without missing a thrust, I moved her legs to my shoulders and leaned forward to support myself with one hand on the headboard as I started pile driving her hard giving her the long thrust as I retracted to keep the head of my cock in her before thrusting all of me back into her with a puff, puff, puff sound.

Mom continued to moan but between moans I saw her attempting to lift her head to see us fuck. The position had caused Mom's hips to roll back which offered a view and I used my other hand to grab another pillow and force it behind her head so she didn't have to struggle to see.

"You like what you see Mom?" I asked with a bit of a breathless chuckle.

Mom answered in another moan of "Oh god yesssssss!"

"Tell me about it then... Talk to me like a slut!" I said as I thrust harder into her, slapping my hips into hers causing puff sounds to increase to slapping sound as my balls slapped into her.

"Oh god, I see that long hard cock of yours fucking my hot cunt!" she said as she saw my shaft retract and ram back into her." Oh, John, I am so fucking proud of your cock! It's so big so beautiful to me! I love it deep in me, and oh how l love to suck it! It's one of best cock's I've ever had! OH HONEY! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR MOTHER. GOD MY PUSSY IS SO HOT FOR YOU AND YOUR SWEET FUCKING COCK!!!" then she whimpered "OH I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" she moaned as she started squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

I felt the first contractions from the walls of her pussy as her orgasm started before it clamped on my cock as her pussy got wetter and wetter. When it did, oh, damn did it feel good to the rim of the head of my cock as it clamped down on me as I worked it in and out. "Oh fuck Mom! I love it when you use the F word! That's it Mom...cum on your son's hard cock!"

Mom started to squirm as her oncoming orgasm hit her as she started chanting "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" which then turned to "OH FUUUUUUUUUCK!" as the first major wave of her orgasm hit her hard. Her body trembled as her back arched and in her ecstasy she pulled hard on her nipples so hard I thought she would hurt herself as wave after wave hit her of her climax hit her.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers