Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... uh, Ok, if it's something you'd like to try..." I said a bit hesitantly.

Mom just grinned and laughed softly... "Ok, we'll see" she said as she eased her finger out. She then turned on the hand spray and rubbed me clean. Once my ass, flaccid dick and balls were rinsed, she sucked my fleshy cock in her mouth and sucked on it for about 20 seconds, rolling the soft flesh with her tongue, then released it.

"Mmmmmmmm, I love sucking a soft cock too, but it seems you're your stamina, that's going to be hard to find!"

She finished by doing my back, chest and legs and with another rinse, then it was my turn to do her.

Since I had already washed her back, we exchanged places with her standing and me on the seat. Mom's beautiful nipples were at eye level and I wasn't shy admiring the shape of her large mounds as they hung before me. I squeezed some liquid soap into my hand as I checked out her areolas and the hard nuggets of her nipple tips which reflected the present level of her excitement.

I rubbed the palms of my hands together to share the soap between then and then quickly raised them to her breasts and slowly started to rub the soap as I gently squeezed and kneaded them.

I could feel her hard tips against my palms as I did and I then let my fingers slowly washboard across each nipple as I watched the hard tips fold over under the pads of my fingers only to bounce back sharply as each finger passed. Mom responded with a "Mmmmmmmm, that feels good" with a hint of a giggle.

"Damn Mom, you don't know how many times I masturbated as a kid and over the years imagining doing this and sucking your tits....." I said as I reached for the hand unit and started rinsing them off.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I kind of knew you liked them. I always noticed you checking them out when you didn't think I was looking. Back when you were a child though I wouldn't even entertain the thought of letting you get a peak, though knowing you would get excited over them got me horny several times which resulted in me masturbating. I'm so glad now you can enjoy them!"

"Oh, that I will and more!" I said with a chuckle as I squirt more soap in the palm of my right hand. I set the bottle down and slid my left hand to the small of Mom's back as I drew her closer. My lips surrounded her nipple closest to me and my tongue gently toyed with it as I started to suck it as my other hand slid into the V of her groin as I started soaping her pussy and anal area with the soap.

As my fingers started to caress and soap her private areas, I started sucking her nipple harder, my mouth opening wide to suck in all of her areola as I sucked and slowly backed my head away, letting my teeth drag across it, only to trap the tip and grind it between my teeth before doing it all over again.

Mom started to moan softly as my soapy fingers worked between her inner lips and vaginal opening before moving up to her clit and lightly running my finger around it as I gnawed on the tip of her nipple just a bit harder.

Mom's hips gyrated slightly against my fingers as I felt her hand go to the back of my head. I thought she would press my head into her breast harder, but instead, she turned at her waist, drawing her nipple from my lips and offered the other. Then she pressed my head into it as she said. "Oh Hon, you can wash your mother's pussy anytime! Ohhhhhhhhh, that feels sooooo good!"

I continued sucking her other nipple as my fingers slid down to clean her anal area. I started with the inner walls of her ass cheeks and then ran circles over her rosebud with the soap.

I pressed the tip of one finger into the center just to get it clean and I was surprised how relaxed she still was though I could also feel her sphincter contract and relax almost like a physical wink as an invitation for more. I chuckled lightly to myself that we had already done that and slowly retracted my fingers from her crotch.

"Mmmmmm, what's so funny" asked Mom with a giggle.

I released her nipple with a pop and said with a chuckle "It seems your ass was inviting my finger for more but I thought it would be best to save some of that to the future."

Mom laughed as I reached for the hand unit to rinse her off. "Yes, I think you've made quite an impression down there, What you felt was something I wasn't intentionally doing. It was like an involuntary reaction!"

"Ha, I think it has its own mind!" I said as I lifted Mom's thigh so she could rest her foot on the seat so I could rinse her better. She held on to my shoulder with one hand to help stabilize her as I started aiming the spray to her mound as I watched the soapy suds drain from her pubic hairs.

As I watched I asked..."So... what have you decided? Are you going to wax or shave your mound?" as I looked up at her with a grin.

"I know I'm going to do something, but I haven't decided yet. Actually I want to discuss it with Darla. Like I said before I know she gets a bikini wax because she mentioned it. I'd like ask her the benefits of wax versus shaving, then I'll decide what I want to do... Plus I'm interested in hearing just what her version of a bikini wax is" Mom said with a giggle.

I looked at Mom and said with my most mischievous grins "You'd really like to fuck her ... You know what I mean, female to female, wouldn't you?" I asked as I shut down the hand unit and started to stand since we were pretty well finished with our shower.

"Well..... I guess I really wouldn't mind trying" she said with a laugh as she opened the shower door and stepped out with me following close behind her. She turned and handed me a towel as I did and was reaching for another as I said "Just this one for now...." and started drying her off as I dragged the towel across her back and chest..

"I'm not the only one either if I heard you correctly last weekend. So, how long have you wanted to fuck her?" asked Mom as I moved to one knee to dry her pussy and legs.

"To be honest, she's always rated second, just behind you when it came to fantasy material ever since I was a kid. If things work out with you and her do you think I'd get a chance?" I said as I glanced up at her as I finished drying her legs and started to stand.

Mom took the towel from me and started drying off my chest and arms. "Well, do you remember our conversation last Sunday? Remember Beth has a say in this now since you're together again. If I remember correctly she said if Darla became part of the group, I don't think that would be a problem."

"Yeah, I remember, but do you think Darla ever thought or wanted to be with me? That's the question in my head" I said with a chuckle.

Mom turned me around to get my back and ass with the towel as she said. "Oh, she's often joked with me about living with a young stud more than once. It's her style of humor, but I'd bet my paycheck she would have approached you if you weren't my son. I don't think she'd cross the line even if you put the moves on her because I'm sure she'd probably be afraid of losing me as a friend."

She turned me back around, knelt and continued by saying "Now if she got my blessing, there's no doubt in my mind she'd oblige you!" she said with a laugh as she started drying my legs first as she led up to my now flaccid cock and balls. After drying it, she again slid my hanging limpness into her mouth where I felt her tongue rolling it as she sucked again like before.

I looked down at Mom's head as she did, as the thought passed in my mind of how she apparently did like sucking soft cock.

"And to get your blessing, we're back to being in the group where everybody shares like Beth said, huh? Well that's at least fair under the conditions, I guess" I said with a chuckle.

Mom's head pulled back stretching my soft dick until it cleared her lips with a pop and started to stand.

"Mmmm, yes, but that really requires two challenges. The first is that she'd bi, and I have a funny feeling there's a good chance she is. The unknown factor is how she will take to the family situation. If she became that close, I think it would be impossible to hide for long. She'll need to know and I really wonder what she will think of me when she finds out I'm fucking my son and my potentially future daughter-in-law.... Uh, I hope you don't mind me calling her that" as Mom turned toward me.

"Not at all. I'm starting to think of her as my common-law wife as kind of a trial run" I said a chuckle as I placed my hands on Mom's hips and drew her nearer to me.

I pressed my sex against Mom's lower stomach and felt the tip of my hanging cock connect with the pubic hair and firmness of her mound. "But I see what you mean about the challenges. When do you think you'll find out?"

Mom put her arms around my neck and interwove her fingers as she looked up at me. "Hmmm, I like that idea, From now on, as long as Beth doesn't have any problem with it, which I'm sure she won't, I'll call her your wife, at least between us.

"As far as Darla goes, I'm hoping to find out more this weekend. When you mentioned your work schedule for Saturday I thought it would be a great chance to invite her over for some sunning and a barbeque and to get to know Beth a little more personally too. I know she's known her over the years and likes her. I think they will get along great, they're very much alike. It would be kind of a girl-get-together and pool party, so to speak. It would give me a good chance to get into some much more sexy topics starting with shaving versus waxing and hopefully much more. I plan on giving her a call tomorrow and see if I can set it up for Saturday. It's short notice, but I think she'll be available. Last night she was complaining of having nothing to do this summer" Mom said as she looked up into my eyes and grinned.

I gave Mom a quick kiss with a little tongue as I gave her ass a squeeze with both hands pulling her into me harder for a moment and then we broke apart. We started heading back to the bed and as we did I said "I bet Beth will find a way to break the ice with Darla and if she does, I'm sure Darla won't be bored for a long while" I said with a chuckle.

Mom giggled "That's true and Beth's already thinking about how to do it. Remember she said she wants to be the one to breach the subject of being bi somehow so I could keep my secret if Darla's not into it.... Oh, I don't know what I'd do without her!... By the way... Do you think she heard us in the shower?

"No, I don't think she's home yet. She said she was going out with a girl friend of hers for drinks and would be late and not to worry. I'm sure she'll be home soon. She's got work tomorrow too."

We crawled onto the bed and pulled the covers up. Mom looked at the alarm clock and said "Oh my! Look how late it is!" The clock showed 11:48. She giggled saying "I'm going to have a heck of a time getting up in the morning! We should at least try to get some rest." and she then leaned over and turned off the light.

Mom snuggled into the pit of my arm, draped a leg over me like before and gave my cock a gentle squeeze then held it loose in her grip. The room was now lit by moonlight coming through the sheer drapes of her bedroom window.

Mom turned her head up to me and said "Mmmmmmmm, I had such a good time this evening John...Thank you so much for fulfilling and old ladies fantasies!" she said with a quiet laugh.

"It's all been my pleasure... I had no idea how much fun it could be getting pervy with you" I said with my own chuckle. "I love you Mom, you're the best mom in the world... and you're not an old lady, you're a world class MILF!." I added with a hug from my arm.

"Mmmmmmm. Thank you! This feels so different... you sleeping with me like this! I really loved the idea of having date nights with you and Beth... And I sure enjoyed ours this evening!" said Mom as she lightly rocked her body farther into the cuddle. Her head now rested on my shoulder and I could feel the softness of her breasts against the side of my chest and her mound as it pressed against my thigh.

She lifted her head and looked at me as she said "Goodnight, Hon! Sleep tight..." then she giggled lightly and added "And may you have some hot, sexy dreams!" as she squeezed my soft cock again.

I kissed her and said "You too Mom... Love you!" and gave her another peck. Mom returned a "Love you too Honey...." She kissed my chest, and I felt her body immediately relax as she drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later, I started surfacing from my sleep as I dreamed of vague shadows and images which had no logic or story as they played through my wakening dream which literally oozed of sexual tension. I felt my cock ache slightly from being so hard as I became more conscious.

Mom and I were in a spooning position now and I could feel the back of her body against me and how my rigid cock was positioned along the crack of her ass.

I felt Mom's hip barely perceptually gyrating against it. I also felt my hand was cupping the lower breast of Mom as she lay on her side and once again I could feel the hardness of her nipple in my palm along with Mom's hand as she held my hand in place. When I returned a slight bit of hip movement pressing my cock against her a bit more, her hand squeezed my hand in recognition that I was becoming awake.

A whisper of "Ohhhhhhhhh" escaped Mom's lips, then she paused before whispering. "Hon... slide it in, I just want to feel your cock deep inside of me..."

I released her boob and slid my hand from beneath hers as I reached for my cock and moved to steer the head to her vaginal opening. I wondered if Mom was going to be a bit on the dry side, so I was ready to work it in slowly, but that wasn't the case. She was wet, very wet, and only the tightness of her pussy gave me any resistance as I eased most of my cock in, reversed a bit, then gave her the rest as I held her hip in place to assure she got it all. I felt the walls of her vagina contract every so often as I did.

Mom gave out a soft whimper of another "Ohhhhhh!" as I did. I started slowly and gently rotating my hips, stirring her pussy with my cock, searching to go deeper.

Mom gave me anther soft "Mmmmmmm...That's it Honey. We don't absolutely need to fuck..... I just wanted to fall asleep with you deep inside of me...Ohhhhhhhhhhh... so goooood..." she said dreamily as if she too was half awake.

My hand returned to her breast and her hand to mine as I whispered in her ear. "You feel so good too... now, go back to sleep Mom. Let yourself go.... I'm going to be right behind you."

I started working my cock in and out, but slowly with only about an inch or so as I eased back and pressed into her, almost like more of a rocking motion than fucking. Mom made another "Mmmmmmm" sound but this one sounded distant and I could feel her body relax totally as she fell asleep.

A moment later, my actions slowed as I too neared the point of sleep. My last thoughts were how great it felt to be inside her too, how warm, wet and protected it seemed to be. The thought made my cock twitch and I felt the mushroom head suddenly swell and relax as it was buried deep inside her warm, cozy womb. It was the last thing I remembered of that night.